Chuck and Maggie Naked in School - Cover

Chuck and Maggie Naked in School

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Part 3: Wednesday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3: Wednesday - Maggie Benson goes naked! The sixth of my NiS tales

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Petting  

Chapter Thirteen - Maggie

I got to school fairly early Wednesday morning. I went to the entrance, and Chuck was already there.

"Hey, Braden," I said.

"Well, good morning, Benson," he grinned at me.

"You're mighty chipper this morning," I said.

"I got a good night's sleep," he grinned at me.

"Funny, so did I," I laughed. "Hey, listen. Is that offer you made to me yesterday morning still open?"

He looked at me, puzzled, for a moment, and then smiled. "It sure is."

"Good," was all I said. He walked up to me, grinning, and started undoing the buttons on my blouse. When he got them undone, he slipped the blouse off, and then reached behind me to undo my bra strap. He slipped that off of me, then went for the snap of my pants. Before he undid it, though, he lowered his mouth to my boob and took my nipple into his mouth. Oh Jesus. I thought I was just going to get a nice undressing!

And he didn't stop! The whole time he was taking my pants off, he had his lips wrapped around my nipple. It was delicious. Then he broke off, grabbed me, and hoisted me up onto the wall. The next thing I knew, his face was buried between my legs.

Oh my goodness. I had never met a guy who was so damn enthusiastic about cunny-lapping. Three times in three days? Never. Oh, I'd gotten fucked three times in three days. Sometimes I'd gotten fucked three times in three hours. But someone going down on me? Nope.

It was still early, but a few people had arrived and had gathered to watch the show. And, believe me, they were getting a show. I was moaning and squealing and squirming and all that. I couldn't help it. He was doing that thing again, where he sucked my clit in between his lips and teased it with his tongue. And he had two fingers up inside me and they were beating on my g-spot like Keith fucking Moon. It didn't take much of that before I had his head pinned between my legs, my pussy grinding on his face. I came, howling.

By the time I had come back to earth, he was standing in front of me, grinning-completely naked. He had stripped while I was trying to catch my breath.

"Hey, I thought it was my turn," I said.

"Not today," he grinned, then walked over to me. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Benson, I get the impression that you don't get too many freebies. That was a freebie." And then he was gone, through the doors and into the school.

My stomach went thud. I sat there, on that wall, staring at the door until the first bell rang-which was a good ten minutes. I was right-this guy knew how to push every single one of my buttons. But, now, it wasn't the drive-Maggie-crazy buttons. It was the make-Maggie-gooey buttons.

I did not do gooey. Right now? I was melted-caramel gooey.

I shook my head-to clear the fucking insanity out of it-hopped down from the wall, and trudged into school. Very shakily.


Chapter 4teen - Chuck

Y'see, I had thought about it, and this is what I had decided.

I liked her. I wasn't sure what to make of that, quite yet, but I liked her.

Maggie thought she knew guys. She didn't know me. He knew guys that just wanted a quick fuck. Well, I'd had that. If that's all I wanted, I'd be done. I wasn't sure what I wanted, but I knew it was more than that. So, while I figured that out, I decided to keep her off balance. A freebie pussy-eating was just the trick.

And it worked! The look on her face was priceless! Believe me, though, I wasn't making any kind of sacrifice. I enjoyed going down on a girl. I especially enjoyed going down on Maggie. She had the sweetest pussy I'd ever tasted. I'd heard that all girls taste pretty much the same-and in the five or so I'd gone down on previously, I'd agree. Minor variations, but pretty much the same. Not Maggie. Don't know why, but she was different. And the reactions she gave! Just fantastic. I could go down on her all day long. Wouldn't that blow her mind!

I didn't let up, either. When we were walking into Spanish third period, I leaned into her and whispered in her ear, "Your pussy tastes like honey, you know," and then kept walking. She actually blushed! Maggie Benson!

Even if nothing came of this, at least I was having a good time.

Look, like I said, my feelings were kind of unsettled. And I had no illusions-I was trying to conquer Maggie The Unconquerable. So, this might turn out to be just an elaborate game. Well, if that's what it was, I was going to enjoy it. If it was more than that? Well, then, we'd see, wouldn't we?

I'd felt very isolated since all those rumors had started. At least I had a human being to relate to, in some way-and a very cool one to boot.

Of course, I should've known-Maggie wasn't the type to stay on the defensive for long. I was at lunch, just having sat down, and here she came-she dropped her tray in front of mine and plopped down on the chair opposite me. "OK, Braden-just what are you doing?"

"Why? Didn't you enjoy it?"

"You know I did. But there's something going on in that head of yours, I know there is."

"Who, me?" I said, all innocence. Then I leaned over closer to her so I could lower my voice. "I wasn't kidding, you know. Your pussy is heavenly. I don't think I can get enough of it." She blushed again! "Sugarlips." Oh, she really blushed at that one! "Maybe I should crawl under the table..."

"NO!" she blurted out. "I mean, not here!" She took a breath. "Look, Braden, I don't like to be toyed with."

"How would you know? I don't think you've ever let a guy toy with you in your life."

"I like to stay in control," she claimed.

"Yeah, I know. Because if you stay in control, you can keep emotions out of it." Her jaw dropped. "You can keep it on the Maggie-shares-her-pussy level, and not have to think any deeper about it."

"Don't you dare judge me!" she hissed.

"I'm not. Not for a second. Who the hell am I to judge anyone? Nope, your lifestyle has worked for you. You do what you want, and you enjoy yourself. Good for you. I don't see anything wrong with it."

"Then why are you doing this?" she said plaintively.

"Doing what?"

"Pushing my buttons."

"Because I'm trying to get inside your head."

"Why?"

"To see what's there."

"Why?"

"Because I'm interested."

She stared at me for a good minute, then shook her head. "Braden, I don't get you. I just don't get you."

"Good," I grinned.

"You know, I don't have to play these games with you. I can just get up from this table and walk away, and ignore you."

"You're right. You can. But you won't."

"What makes you so sure?"

"Because you like it." She glared at me. "Yes, you do. You, Maggie Benson, are bored. You're bored with the 'Hi I'm Maggie fuck me' routine. You are intrigued by me and you're wondering what I'm going to do next."

"You're so damn sure of yourself," she spat.

"No, actually, I'm not. I'm completely winging this," I grinned. That got a smile out of her. "Look, I'll drop the games for a minute. You know I'm persona non grata around here. And I'm tangling with Maggie Benson, who has forgotten more about guys than I'll ever know about girls. Believe me, I know it. But there's something about you. I don't know what it is, but there's something. I'm determined to figure it out."

"OK. So, you can take your best shot," she grinned.

"I aim to do just that, Sugarlips," I grinned back, while she blushed. "You don't know how satisfying it is to know I can make Maggie Benson blush."

"I've never been told I taste good before," she admitted.

"It must be just some sort of chemical reaction between my tastebuds and your pussy, Sugarlips."

"Stop calling me that!"

"Not on your life."

"Fine. Whatever. Listen. The bell's going to ring soon, and we have to go to bio. Ask for relief, please, and pick me. I owe you for yesterday. I still feel bad about that. No teeth, I promise."

"Hmmm. Are you being nice here, or trying to get the upper hand?"

"A little of both," she admitted with a grin.

"Fair enough. I'll give you a shot."

Just then, the bell rang.

We went to bio, and, as promised, I asked for relief, Maggie volunteered, and I chose her.

"Are you sure?" Ms. T asked me. "I'm not quite sure what went on yesterday, but I know there was some funny business, and I don't want it repeated."

"No funny business, I promise," Maggie said. She came up to me and said, "Same deal as yesterday-I dare you not to make noise-but I'll play fair this time."

"Deal," I grinned at her. She knelt down between my legs, and devoured my dick.

Oh Jesus. This was talent. She bobbed up and down on my dick, hitting every good spot with her tongue. I was trying not to make noise, but it was not easy. She worked my dick like a maestro. When she sensed that I was getting close, she took it all in her mouth, and swallowed. And then started humming.

"Oh, Jesus, Maggie!" I howled, as I sprayed her tonsils.

She gulped it down, licked her lips, grinned up at me and said, "You lose."

Still trying to catch my breath, I looked down at her and said, "No, I most certainly did not." It must've been the right thing to say, because she lit up like a neon sign.

We went back to our seats-her far more steadily than I-and spent the rest of the period-and the next one, which we also shared-shooting little looks at each other.

I was thoroughly enjoying this. And I think she was, too.

Unfortunately, it was right afterwards that all hell broke loose.


Chapter Fifteen - Maggie

He had me so off-balance I thought I was going to fall over.

Nobody had ever done this to me, not once. I met guys head-on. I didn't play games. I'm Maggie, I'll spread my legs if you're interested. Bam, end of story. Nobody every spun my head around.

Braden had my head doing loops.

For one thing, he was going from being cocky out of his mind to disarmingly sincere in a heartbeat-like when he admitted he was just winging it. I was almost prepared to dislike him before he admitted that. Almost. Because, he was right, though I wasn't going to admit it to him-I was bored.

What I didn't know, and what scared me, was whether or not this was just a game to him. If that's all it was, I wanted no part of it. But I didn't think so. He was trying to get inside my head. There was a reason.

And if he called me Sugarlips one more time, I was going to slug him. Oh, fuck that--I was going to jump into his arms and not let go, I admit it. Look, sex is a big part of my life. Romance has not been. He was being romantic about sex. He gives me a sweet pet name that's blatantly sexual. That right there was enough to make my brain start leaking out my left ear.

It almost seemed too good to be true.

Then, I found out, it was. After English-the last class Braden and I have together-I was walking to my next class when I heard it for the first time. "Maggie, you and Braden? Wow!"

"What, you mean this morning?" I laughed. "We're partners in the program, so he got me off. I returned the favor in Bio today."

"No, I heard you guys fucked on the football field yesterday."

"WHAT?" I said, incensed.

And, that wasn't the only one. I heard it for the next two periods. "Hey, you and Braden?" "I can't believe you fucked Chuck Braden!" And so on.

By the time we got out of school, I was completely livid. I knew I got out before him so I went to the entrance and waited for him. He arrived shortly. "Braden, you lying sonovabitch!" I screamed.

"Not here," he said, and led me into the woods. We stopped at an open area. "You fuck!" I yelled. "You gave me your word! I trusted you!"

"Maggie, I didn't say anything."

"Oh, yeah, right," I stormed. "Like you didn't say anything about all those other girls. You're a fucking liar, Braden. Every girl you end up with, it gets broadcast."

"I don't know how this happened, but, I didn't say a word, Maggie. Not to anyone."

"Oh, yeah, Mister Innocent. You fuck," I blasted.

"Maggie, I did not say a word!" He was starting to get pissed. Then the expression on his face changed. And, Goddammit, it changed to complete despair. "But you're not going to believe me, are you? No matter what I say, you won't believe me. Fuck. I'm going to be paying for Tara Boucher for the rest of my life. I can't convince you. There's no way."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.