Cable - Cover

Cable

by MarkStory

Copyright© 2003 by MarkStory

Erotica Sex Story: A story of two co-workers and some extracurricular fun. Sometimes temptation is hard to resist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Oral Sex   .

It started out innocently enough. But I guess they all do.

I work in computer tech support for a major research university. As part of my job, I deal with a lot of graduate students.

These kids are in their early to mid-twenties, some eight to ten years younger than me. But I'm close enough in age to them that we get along, go out for beers after work sometimes, etc. I'm friendly enough with all of them, maybe a little friendlier to the cute females. But hey, I'm a committed girl-watcher; it's what I do.

But in six years, I had never gone past looking, and maybe an occasional flirt once in a while. After all, I'm a married man, so anything else would be out of the question.

Or at least was, until I met Keri.

She's a second year grad student, at the younger end of the spectrum I deal with -- 22 or 23. A beautiful Chinese-American, she has long jet-black hair and gorgeous mocha-colored eyes. She's taller than most of the Asian students I've known, only four inches or so shorter than my six feet.

She's what you would call "solidly built," particularly considering her ethnicity. Certainly not fat; but broad in the shoulders and upper body, with an impressive chest and a firm, nicely rounded ass.

OK, like I said, I'm a girl-watcher. So I had noticed all of these things before this particular Monday. In fact, I had known Keri, at least casually, for about a year at that point.


Her lab was moving into some new digs, and she sent me an email on Friday afternoon saying that they needed about a 40 foot Cat5 cable -- commonly called a "network cable" -- because one of the computers was being positioned rather distant from a network jack.

We don't normally keep cables that length around, but it's a simple matter to make one. All you do is crimp the connectors onto each end of a raw cable cut to that length.

So, I sent an email to Keri, letting her know that I'd make a cable for her, and bring it to the lab on Monday.

She responded with:

Thanks -- you are a doll. --Keri :)

A "doll?" I thought. A little odd, since I wasn't usually that familiar with Keri, or with most of the students I worked with. But, I didn't really think much of it, as the day got busy and it flew out of my head.


Monday morning, cable made, I headed up to Keri's lab. She again acted very appreciative, as if I was doing her a personal favor instead of simply doing the job I was paid to do.

"Since you're here," she said, "maybe you can help me run the cable." She explained that they wanted to run the cable up one wall, through the acoustic tile ceiling, and down the lab's opposite wall.

Now, we're not really supposed to run cables through the ceiling. But like I said, I'm friendlier to the cute ones, and so I agreed.

I climbed up on a chair, and started feeding the cable into the ceiling. Keri stood in front of me, holding the chair steady.

This had the additional result of putting my crotch directly at her face level, though I didn't think about that at first.

The chair was a bit wobbly, and as I continued feeding cable into the ceiling, she moved the palms of her hands flat against the chairback to steady it. I felt her fingers brush against my jeans, on my inner thigh, lightly. Without glancing down, I assumed that it was an accidental touch.

When the chair wobbled again, her fingertips grazed my leg again, this time a bit harder and a bit higher. I automatically glanced down and she withdrew her fingers. "Oops," she said, smiling at me. There was a glimmer in her eye that said maybe she wasn't that sorry about it, and I felt my cock pulse in my jeans.

When her eyes automatically moved to my crotch, I knew the movement hadn't gone unnoticed, and I quickly returned my attention to the ceiling. A blush spreading over my face, I finished feeding the cable up into the ceiling.

"Now we need to pull it down from the other side," I said, hopping off the chair. On the opposite side of the lab, I climbed up on the countertop and moved one of the ceiling tiles aside, poking my head up into the stale air above the ceiling.

When it became obvious that I needed another pair of hands to help move some of the cables that were already up there, Keri climbed up and stood on the counter next to me.

She stuck her head up through the same 18" square that my head was poking through, and I suddenly became quite aware that she and I were sharing the same personal space. In fact, most of the right side of her body -- from her knee to her shoulder, more or less -- was pressing against the left side of mine. I was acutely aware of her hip pressing into my own. I could smell the shampoo she'd used that morning -- apparently, something citrus-scented.

As we fished the cable through the ceiling, my arousal grew. At some point, the cable snagged on a ceiling brace in front of us. Keri reached with her right arm and stretched out in front of me. I could clearly feel her full breast pushed against my side, just above my ribcage, and my cock snapped to full attention, uncomfortably trapped in my jeans.

Once we got the cable pulled all the way through, we climbed down from the bench. My restricted cock was still at full attention, and I was quite uncomfortable in Keri's presence. We got the computer connected, and I was quick to make my departure, cock still straining against the denim, nostrils still filled with the sweet smell of her hair.

I made it through the rest of the day in a bit of a fog, and that night made wild love to my wife, all the while thinking of a stacked Chinese girl with jet-black hair.


The next day when I got to work, I had the following email from Keri:

Jake--

Thanks again for your help yesterday, I really appreciate it. You're the best!!

I'm wondering if you'd be able to help me get some loooong cable installed at my apartment. I don't know anyone else qualified enough to install such a long cable, and I can't do it alone. I could feed you dinner -- homemade Chinese! -- or something in exchange.

Thanks!
Keri

The double entendres were impossible to miss, and I reread the email several times, while my dick again swelled in my pants. Was she really asking what I thought she was asking? Was it completely innocent and she really just needed computer help?

I finally decided that it was somewhere in between, that she probably did need some help and was just flirting a bit, having some fun with me. I emailed her back for more info, and found out that she did have a legitimate need. She had just gotten cable modem service at home, and the only cable TV outlet in her apartment was in the family room. Problem was, she wanted to move her computer to a desk in her bedroom, and needed a way to get a connection between the two rooms without running cables all across the floor.

I called my wife and found out she was going out with some girls after work. Grinning, I decided that if Keri wanted to have a little fun, so would I. I still thought it was mostly innocent at this point, as I typed out my reply:

Keri--

No problem, I can help you out tonight after work. Dinner sounds great, I love to eat Chinese.

I'll be sure to bring my long cable. How's 6:30 sound??

Jake

Keri responded in the affirmative, and I spent the rest of the day being alternately amused and aroused by the situation.


I got to Keri's place at 6:30 sharp, a 100' Cat5 cable slung over my shoulder. She lived in one of the newer garden-style apartment complexes near campus, on the top floor.

She opened the door with a smile, wearing what were obviously exercise clothes. She had on a delicious pair of short grey shorts, exposing her alabaster long legs. Up top, she wore a ribbed grey tank with "UCLA" spread across the material, her tits stretching out the fabric.

"My undergrad alma mater," she explained, following my gaze. I felt my neck and face heat a bit, caught staring at her chest. "Come on in, she said, swiveling to walk back into the apartment. I chuckled as I saw the back of her shorts -- they read "BRUINS" in block letters across her ass.

"Can't fault your school spirit, that's for sure," I said. She looked back over her shoulder and blushed, the pink color very evident on her pale skin.

"Sorry for the casual attire," she said, as I followed her into the family room. "I went to a yoga class at the rec center and just got home. Didn't even get to take a shower."

"No problem," I said. "No need to dress up for me." I looked around the room, which had crown moldings at the top of the walls, a fireplace, and a sliding glass door on the back wall leading out to a 3rd-floor balcony. Behind me, a pass-through window led through to a large, sparkling-clean kitchen. A half-open door on my left appeared to lead into a bedroom; another led into a half bathroom.

"This place is great," I said. "I thought all you grad students were starving."

Adorably, she blushed again. "Daddy's money," she admitted. "Our deal was that if I got a fellowship in a lab to pay for my tuition, he'd cover living expenses."

"Good deal," I said, nodding.

"Definitely. And since you mentioned starving, unless you are, I thought we'd get the dirty work out of the way first."

"Sounds good to me."

Keri showed me the particulars of her setup. The cable company's modem was stacked on top of her TV, connected to a splitter and then to the coax outlet in the wall.

"I've already moved my computer in here," she said, leading me to the bedroom, or more accurately a bedroom suite. An open doorway on the far wall led into a large-looking bathroom. Keri had a new-looking Dell set up on a small desk in one corner of the room. There was a skimpy green lace nightie strewn across the foot of the bed, and a pair of black silk panties on the floor next to the bed. I was distracted and not listening when she continued talking.

"Huh?" I said, turning my attention back to Keri.

The hint of a smile crept up around her lips, and she repeated herself. "I said, if you open that closet behind you, you'll see where the attic door is."

I swung the door open, revealing a large walk-in closet and, on the ceiling, a square trap-style door leading up into the attic. "This will work," I said. "What we'll do is drill small holes in the ceiling above your TV and above your computer. Then, I'll go up into the attic and you can feed the cable to me from down here, I'll take it to the family room, and feed it back down to you from there."

Keri had a nice Makita cordless drill, making easy work of the holes in the ceiling. I stood on a chair to reach the family room ceiling, and again she did her "I better hold the chair for you" trick, her fingers gently stroking my thighs. "Looks like you really know how to drill a hole," she said, her eyes sparkling.

In the bedroom, I offered to let her take care of the hole in that ceiling, and this time I held the chair for her. Keri's eyes widened as I gently brushed my fingers across her bare knees, and the drill wobbled a bit in her hands. When she hopped down from the chair, her breasts bounced nicely beneath the tank top, and I could see her erect nipples pressing against the middle of the 'U' and the middle of the 'A' across her chest.

I dragged the chair over into her closet, and kicked off my shoes. Hopping up on the chair, I slid the attic trap door aside. I was just tall enough that my head and shoulders protruded into the attic, and I took a look around. It was almost completely empty, with only a few boxes pushed into one corner.

"I can't even climb up there without a ladder," Keri said. "My dad threw those boxes up there when I moved in."

I nodded. "I can haul myself up here without one, I think. It's a good workout anyway."

"I'll help boost you," Keri said, standing in front of me and putting her hands on my knees. "On the count of three?"

"Sure," I said, bracing my arms on the rim of the attic opening.

"One... two... three!"

As I hauled my upper body into the attic, Keri pushed on my legs. Problem was, she pushed too much "forward" and not enough "upward," so my waist bent and my legs swung away from her, just a little bit. This caused her hands to slide up my jean-covered legs rather quickly, the friction heating my thighs. Before I really knew what had happened, the palms of her hands were directly on top of the front pockets of my jeans, with her thumbs pressing directly on my cock.

My cock, already semi-stiff, swelled to full erection under Keri's touch. Involuntarily, I moaned softly, and Keri jerked her hands away, apologizing. This caused my lower body to swing back towards her, my hard cock bumping directly into her face!

Absolutely throbbing by this point, I hauled myself up into the attic. Keri recovered enough to push again, this time keeping her hands firmly on my shins, and I was able to swing my entire body up into the attic.

There was a small plywood platform built around the attic opening, and I rolled over onto it, on my stomach. My erection butted up uncomfortably against the surface, and I reached down to adjust Mr. Happy into a better position. Putting my face down through the opening, I looked at Keri. "Are you OK?" I asked.

She was beet red, flushed from her face down her neck, and across the exposed top of her chest, and the swells of her tits. I could see straight down into her cleavage, practically to her nipples.

"I'm -- I'm fine," she stammered. "I was just... surprised," she said.

"You and me both," I said, grinning. "Let's just say we're not going to win any contests for graceful entry into an attic."

"You got that right. But we might get points for style or... effect," she said, grinning. Now it was my turn to blush.

I moved over to the hole we had drilled in her bedroom ceiling, taking care to step only on the joists in the attic. My erection still throbbed in my pants, and I suspected my wife would get another solid workout tonight, if she didn't come home too drunk.

Keri fed the cable up into the attic from below, never missing a chance for a little innuendo ("I can't find the hole... oh, there it is.") and then I pulled it to the opposite side of the attic.

Crouching down above the hole in her family room ceiling, I gave her a little of her own medicine back. "This hole is almost too small for this big cable," I said. "Oh wait, with a little force, it slides right in."

By the time I went back over to crawl down out of the attic, I was dusty, sweaty, and still rock hard. I swung my legs down through the opening, and Keri grabbed my ankles to guide my feet to the chair. She must have been leaning in on purpose, because as I lowered myself down through the trap door, my crotch brushed against her face once again.

She was grinning at me like the Cheshire cat when I hopped down off the chair, and we moved into the family room to connect the cable to the cable modem.

Keri had a good-sized entertainment center in the corner of the room, and I leaned over it to grab the cable extending from the ceiling. I couldn't quite see around the back to where the connection needed to be made. Keri said "Let me see," and leaned into me to look, her firm breasts mashed against my back. I could feel her erect nipples poking me, and her hand brushed against my ass as she looked.

"I think I can get to it from the other side," she said, and she moved around the left rear of the entertainment center, motioning for me to hand her the cable. I swear she stroked it slightly, looking at me to make sure I noticed. She leaned over to connect the cable, giving me a delicious view of her breasts hanging free and braless, the complete upper sides of her tits visible inside her tank top.

The cable snapped into place with an audible -click-, and we moved back to her bedroom to connect the other end. On my knees, I crawled under her desk to connect the cable to the back of her PC. Keri leaned over the desk to feed the cable down to me, and placed one foot between my own. I could feel her bare shin pressed against my left ass cheek, and my cock lurched.

Because of the way her desk was built, the PC was in a small enclosure on the right, and I couldn't get my hand behind it enough to connect the cable. (Admittedly, I was also distracted by what Keri was doing behind me.) I mentioned that maybe she could try, she had smaller hands than I did.

Of course, thinking about viewing her on her hands and knees was part of my decision to trade places so quickly. She agreed, and dropped down beneath the desk. I simply admired the view, her "BRUINS" shorts riding high up her thighs, and my cock got even harder.

"I can't reach it either," she said from beneath the desk. "Can you scoot the PC forward a bit?"

"Oh yeah, good idea." Scooting the PC forward a few inches would give Keri more room to get her hand behind it.

Problem was, Keri was on her hands and knees to the left of the PC. To the right of the PC was a wall. Which meant, that to lift the computer and pull it out a few inches, I was going to have to be on my knees as well, next to Keri, leaning across that gorgeous ass.

Not really a problem for Mr. Happy; he was all excited about it.

Dropping back down to a kneeling position, I moved over and leaned across Keri's legs, trying to avoid any direct contact between my crotch and her body. My crotch was about three inches directly behind her ass. I pulled the PC out a few inches.

"How about now," I said. "Can you get it?"

"Almost..." she said. "Just about... a couple of inches more," she said. Then, suddenly, she moved backwards and pushed her ass directly into my crotch!

I exhaled, and nearly dropped the PC. On some primal instinct, I said, "Here, let me help," and I pushed my cock harder against her ass. At the same time, I lifted the PC up a little higher. "Get it?"

I think I heard Keri moan softly, and then the -click- as the cable snapped home. "That did it," she said from under the desk, as I set the PC back down in its original location. I clambered to my feet and extended a hand to Keri, helping her up. She was blushing again; I probably was too.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.