Lost in Space - Cover

Lost in Space

by Yotna El'toub

Copyright© 2003 by Yotna El'toub

Erotica Sex Story: Jed is a loser, trusted to guard alien artefacts to keep him out of the way. Even with his record, nothing can go wrong this time!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Transformation   .

Warning: This story will contain situations and explicit language of an adult nature and should be read only by those of a legal age to do so. If you are a minor or object to stories of an adult nature, LEAVE HERE IMMEDIATELY. Legal age local to the author is 18+ please abide to your own local laws. Please note and understand the content codes for this story.

The characters portrayed in this story are just that, characters in my story. Any similarities to real people are purely coincidental and unintentional. The characters and situations portrayed are pure fantasy; the author is keen to state that in reality adult sexuality should remain only in the adult world. Please do not allow or cause this story to fall in to the hands of minors.

Jed remembered the Captains remark and struggled to keep it uppermost in his mind "Jed these artefacts are unique, I need some one of your calibre to guard them" That was why he was left behind; he had been given a vital task! Try as he might the Sergeants voice butted in "Only someone of your ability can guard these from the risks of this planet!" It had taken Jed a while, but the significance of the grumbled words was dawning on him.

In the weeks they had been here, not one living thing larger than a mouse had been seen. The intelligent race that once ran the massive complexes had disappeared without leaving any trace. Jed squashed a bug under his space corps boot; having eliminated that threat he relaxed and stopped assuming the guard position. The helmet was whipped off and spun into the far corner of the storeroom; he rested the phaser rifle on the desktop beside the comms station. Sighing he slumped into the sculpted chair "What a loser" Jed muttered to the unhearing walls. It had always been the same; no one had ever given him a chance. Well thinking about it some had, and some had even recovered from the experience. When it came to success "walking disaster" was his only accolade.

The slow winking was just noticeable at the periphery of his vision and it interrupted his depression. Turning his head he saw the light was coming from one of the artefacts, the silver band glowed centrally with an alluring violet light. In all the hours he had stared into the storeroom, nothing like this had happened. Instinctively he reached out and touched the glowing metal, it felt so natural like it was a part of him. Quickly he scanned the room and corridor, in case anyone was watching, then he cursed his own foolishness; other than Jenna in the sick bay they were all on the away team. More calmly he explored the surface of the object with his fingertips. As they reached a point opposite the glowing region the band separated "Christ, I've busted it!" Jed thought fearfully, although he tried, he could not rejoin the ends.

Concentrating wildly he studied the metal attempting a repair before the team returned. His fingers felt some indentations on the surface, squinting hard he could just make out a pattern, no it was pictorial instructions. Hands touching band, band opening - yup right so far - and then a balloon with the closed band on it. The balloon had a large hole at the bottom, realisation dawned; it was a head, all he had to do was put the band on his head and it would be fixed! In an instant it was fixed, Jed felt it snuggle against his hair and seal shut; it was getting a bit tight, painfully so. A second later the pain was gone, and a relieved Jed reached up to remove it from his head. To his amazement his fingers touched the bare skin of his forehead - it was gone. First he'd broken, and now he'd lost one the artefacts he was supposed to be guarding! Jed stood and searched desperately around the chair, across the floor, no it was gone!

The shower spray hit the tousled hair with force; after a couple of days confined to a sick bed this felt so good. Jenna extended an elegant arm towards the recessed nozzle "Shampoo" she commanded quietly, and a green pool gathered in the palm of he left hand. Vigorously she scrubbed her lank hair, wondering what to do with the rest of the day; she felt fully recovered now, but she had woken late. Great, left alone on a deserted ship with nothing to do, and nothing to expend her energy on. She swung around, the hot water stinging her naked back "Ship status, crew status" she requested of the blank metal wall in front of her. A patch of metal level with her eyes first became bright sliver and then cleared showing the requested information

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.