Revelation - Cover

Revelation

Copyright© 2003 by Libro

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Hubby's innocent and prudish wife proves to be the center of attention and the life of the party

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Fiction  

Lisa was a tease. She was also a prude. I don't know how you can get the two personalities into one body but she had accomplished. Lisa was also my sweet little wife of twelve years. My name is Paul. Twelve years of marriage, two kids and she still didn't get half of the adult jokes told at parties. She never knew when the guys were hitting on her. I saw it as all being all in good fun so I never came to her rescue.

I did notice that for some reason several of the other wives were starting to get a little edgy with her. I imagined that had a lot to do with the fact that Lisa was probably the best looking female in the regular group. she was a young thirty two where most of the other women were already in their forties. She had a beautiful figure, nice breasts, shaply legs and a pretty face. She also had a very bubbly personality. At five foot four inches she was the smallest person in the group. throwing Lisa in the pool was a standard pasttime at pool parties and she seemed to take it all in good humor.

There were about seven regular couples that gathered socially either all or any combination thereof. I felt quite comfortable around the group and considerd them all to be good friends.

I began to have concerns after about a year of socializing with them when the horse play at the pool got to be a bit more sexual that I thought was approiate on one occasion. We had all been drinking and darkness had come with most of the partiers having left for home. Somehow it ended up that there were more guys than girls. I figured out later that a couple of the wives who lived in walking distance of the house had left without their husbands.

I had more to drink than usual and was sort of hanging out in a lounge chair at one end of the pool. Lisa was at the other end with the same people she hd been with for most of the evening eexcept tht a couple of the wives had left. I couldn't see very well in the drk but when I decided in one blurry moment to check on her I sat up and peered into the darkness down where several bodies were milling around in the shallow water. there was only the underwater lights of the pool which I thought strange beause I knew Phil, our host, had yard lights. I heard laughing, male and female voices. I hard female voices protesting and giggling. I heard splashing. I strained to see what all the fun was about. 'Phil"! I shouted. "Where the hell are the lights?" Phil's voice came from the other end of the pool. "Burned out". that seemed to be funny to the rest of the people down there for some reason. They all laughed at the comment and someone added, "we need to burn out these pool lights". A chorus of "yeas", all male voices and the feeble protest of one, just one female voice. I recognized it as Lisa's. Deep in the back of my mind a little warning light went on. My wife is down at the other end of the pool in the dark with several guys and they want to turn more lights off. I better rescue her. I sat up in the chair just as Phil walked by. He reached over, caught my arm and pulled me along with him toward the house. "Come on, there's another cold beer in the porch cooler". I liked Phil. I wanted us to be good friends. Lisa seemed to have a better relationship with Phil and his wife Jan than I did. I guess it was because women seem to be able to communicate socially better than men in general.

I obligingly followed Phil toward the house. I was a bit surprised at the difficulty I had walking and then I just laughed it off. Phil laughed with me when I staggered and fell into him at one point. He sent me on ahead to the cooler and took a side route that took him by the electrical panel where he casually flipped a switch throwing the pool into total darkness. I heard the shreik of a female voice and several "yeas!" from a male corous. I was fumbling round in the cooler for a beer when Maggie, the other female that was at the end of the pool with the group walked by me. Her husband, Jim, was one of the men at the end of the pool with the group. "I gotta go". She said. "You might want to join the party" she threw at me as she passed by. I sort of chuckled. I am not sure at what. "What the hell is she talking about", I thought. "I am at the party".

By this time Phil had joined me and after fishing another beer out for himself he suggested I come with him. He wanted to show me something. Wanting to please him I meekly followed along behind him thru the kitchen and into the den. "Check this out ". He said. 'Jan is in bed. She doesn't know I have this. If you hear her coming down the stairs, cut it off quick. I stood with my mouth open wondering what the hell he was talking about then I saw it. It was a xxx video of a pool party. Apparantly someone had already been wtching it because it was sort of in the middle. Three guys in bathing suits were all over a female laying on a towel by the pool. She appeared to be struggling with them. She ws trying to fend off three pairs of hands that were intent on getting between her legs and on her breasts. One of the guys pinned her down with his body while the other two proceeded to pull her bikini bottom off. She was georgeous. She suddenly stopped struggling as one guy buryied his tongue in her mouth and started massaging her ample breasts with both hands at the same time. I flopped down on the sofa oblivious to everything else. I had a weakness for fuck films especially ones where the female was a bit less than consensual. The other two guys in the film proceeded to pull their bathing suits off to expose huge cocks. I had a small cock. Maybe five inches at best and these guys in these fuck films always had huge cocks. I was most envious of them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.