Compound X13.1 - Cover

Compound X13.1

Copyright© 2003 by Yotna El'toub

Chapter 8: Fundamental theory

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Fundamental theory - The effort to develop a female Viagra goes significantly off the rails. The reasons for the problems go back further than anyone could anticipate, and end up having consequences for the future of mankind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   TransGender   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Water Sports   Size  

There was a very unpleasant surprise waiting for Kate in the stark theater, well two in fact. The first & worst was the sight of Taylor prepared on the operating table, Taylor had long been Kate's favorite, she had only been on leave for a couple of days; what could have happened! "Why, why" Kate stammered. "Oh, look its just an exploratory, nothing to fuss over" Jenna explained in a calming voice.

The second shock was the identity of the other person in the theater it was that woman!

"Have you met Dr Amanda Glenn" Jenna asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"We're acquainted" Kate managed coldly.

"Lets get going," ordered Jenna.

The first incision was made just along the apes pubic bone, the flesh peeled back easily to expose the abdominal wall muscle. Kate noticed something extraordinary, and stepped forwards to give it closer scrutiny. All across the lower abdomen of the chimp was a mesh of fine yellow capillaries, these thickened into vessels closer to the pubis. Then Jenna slipped back the sheet covering Taylor's lower limbs, and where the vessels were heading was suddenly clear. Nestled above Taylor's sex was a stiffly erect organ that had more in common with a small boy's penis than any normal chimp's clitoris.

Kate stepped back in shock and came into contact with Amanda's lean body. Kate, who was nearly a foot shorter than the tall visitor was immediately aware of a circular rubbing on her lower spine. Turning swiftly she felt certain of what she saw, but was unbelieving. Amanda Glenn had been fingering her self through her trousers; just like Victoria all those years back in the dark tent. Kate felt her whole body shake in revulsion.

"Get a grip of yourself" Jenna chided gently "Taylor needs our attention."

With a great mental effort Kate brought her attention back to the small figure on the table.

"I need you to clamp these vessels while I cut, now clamp them well, I don't want whatever is in them all over the theater."

The first cut was made without a problem, followed by a second. As the third major vessel was severed all the monitors alarmed, and the vital signs flew down all the scales.

"Shit, we're loosing her" screamed Kate,

"Not if I can help it," replied Jenna.

In the end though no one could help Taylor, the massive shock of the cleaving of the vessels had instantly shut down all the chimp's major organs. Taylor was dead meat.

Kate was sent home in tears.

"Look I need you in tomorrow but take the rest of the day out" Jenna had kindly suggested.

After Kate's day, it was an offer to tempting to resist, sniffing back the tears she walked out of the theater. Jenna & Amanda remained standing with Taylor in silent tribute for a long time. They shared a true empathy with Taylor's demise; after all she was one of them! Eventually Amanda broke the vigil.

"So that's it, there is no reversal, at least not if we want to live?"

" No, no reversal, we will continue to slide into sexual delirium," Jenna surmised. "We need a volunteer so we can track the development, and may be then I can come up with some answers".

Jenna sat to write up her lab notes:

"Findings suggest simple reversal is too dangerous. Whatever the compound does it eventually becomes systemic, and will destroy the host if threatened. The basis of all sexual events observed has been specifically lesbian. This is highly likely to be due to the specificity of the chemical; due to differences in physiology men could never effectively host X-13.1. How long I can continue before my mind is totally swamped by thoughts of sex is unsure, but I do seem to have a higher resistance than some subjects, for example Dr Glenn".

Jenna dropped her pen as an intense spasm shot through her body. Amanda Glenn giggled.

"I hope you don't mind, it's been a while."

So saying she re-clamped her lips warmly around Jenna's slit and sucked the wetness in to her mouth.

"Sorry if I get this wrong, it's my first time" She grinned from under the table to Jenna.

"Then you will have to stay down there until you get it right" Jenna taunted, but already she could tell it wouldn't be that long.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.