Compound X13.1 - Cover

Compound X13.1

Copyright© 2003 by Yotna El'toub

Chapter 7: A new day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: A new day - The effort to develop a female Viagra goes significantly off the rails. The reasons for the problems go back further than anyone could anticipate, and end up having consequences for the future of mankind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   TransGender   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Water Sports   Size  

The first thing Julie was aware of was the light streaming through the bedroom curtains, then the taste, that same taste filling her mouth. Her eyes sprung open to see an open pussy descending towards them. The lips pressed heavily against her closed mouth and she could feel the solid bulge of a hardened clitoris massage the tip of her nose. The dark pubic hair, slick with wetness stroked her cheeks, god she needed air! It was too hard to fill her lungs, panicking she gulped through her mouth. Immediately her tongue was flooded with the taste, as the liquid honey seeped past her gasping lips. Strangely it tasted better than before, and even the salty lips that slid over her teeth didn't seem to be too much of a problem anymore.

Anita ground her orgasm slowly out against the sleeping girls face. Not as good as an active partner, but better than anything Ade had given her. Anita heard a muffled gasp; quickly followed by a thrusting tongue seeking out her clit and she bucked against the pliant muscle. Leaning back Anita let her hands stoke along the flanks of Julies rib cage and then centered in on the stiffly peaked nipples. Gently she spun her fingers around the inch long teats making them fatter as she rubbed the juices coating her fingers in.

Julie's fingertips had a mind of their own; they traveled down her body on to her shaven mound. Probing past her swollen lips she started to rotate the bud with a practiced rhythm. God, she was huge! Her clit was pulsing hard and so large it was easy to grip between her thumb and two fingers. Slowly she frigged her self as the nectar flowed from her cramping cunt. The avid attention paid to her nipples sent her over the edge; she thrashed into the most intense orgasm of her life.

Anita felt the body under her reach its peak and loose control. She was so hot; her clit was mashed against a muscular tongue and pumping violently. It was then she felt the need, slight to start with but constant. It built to a burning peak, and then flash through her tubes as the urine coursed through to her pelvis. The yellow liquid erupted from her vulva as her pee hole contracted violently. Lustily she peed into Julies welcoming mouth. Anita's turgid clit swelled one final time as she blasted into the first of her multiple orgasms.

A new taste filled Julies mouth, strong and heady, but not as strong or as heady as the new desire flooding her needy body. She nibbled contentedly on the twitching nodule in her mouth, drawing it to even larger dimensions. Her own clit stood stiffly erect, bulging past her large crinkled lips and smooth mons. No one was capable of sucking it to its true size yet; Anita was well beyond caring at this point. Still this was one problem Julie looked forward to solving, soon.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.