Compound X13.1 - Cover

Compound X13.1

Copyright© 2003 by Yotna El'toub

Chapter 28: Memories and the alien mind

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Memories and the alien mind - The effort to develop a female Viagra goes significantly off the rails. The reasons for the problems go back further than anyone could anticipate, and end up having consequences for the future of mankind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   TransGender   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Water Sports   Size  

Monday had arrived again, as it had a habit of doing. Nicola relaxed listening to the local radio chat show as she drove from her drive on to the steeply sloped hill. Much of this mornings chat revolved around sex and how wonderful uncontrollable urges were! Weird or what, her mind drifted back to early Saturday morning, not something it would normally be able to do it was her habit to sleep in. But this Saturday had been different, something, thunder or was it a lightning flash had disturbed her just before 6:30. She had awoken with a desire; no it was more - a longing for sex, a few weeks ago this would have thrilled her boyfriend Mark. But Mark had left when the rows became daily events. Nicola even remembered reaching out a hand searching for his body in the lonely bed. She had cursed, rolled over and tried to snuggle back to sleep. Then she became aware of an even more imperative desire and rushed to her en-suite to empty her straining bladder.

Nicola doused her head and face in cold water, to clear away the cobwebs and dreams that had left her in this excited state. Gently she dried her hair, and patted her face with the fluffy towel. Rotating the towel slowly she massaged her neck. She watched her reflection in the mirror, the towel moved from her neck to her shoulders and down her over sized tee shirt (a sole memento of Mark) to her breasts. She had seen her own lips quiver in the silver reflection of her growing need. Turning she folded the towel in to a thick pad and placed it on the rim of the bath.

Still watching her self avidly she placed one foot in the bath and lowered her moist furrow on to the soft towel. She bore down with her weight until she could feel the bite of the bath edge against her bud. Then Nicola began to slide backwards and forwards in a slow undulating motion. Her eyes never left the mirror watching, always watching the tempo of her frenetic dance. Her hands flew to her breasts, breasts that were now sculpted into domes by her sweat soaked tee shirt. Her fingers plucked at the twin peaks of the domes sculpturing them into cotton-covered spires. In the final throws of her desire she stopped the sliding friction and pressed down as hard as she could, nipping her pearl against the hard wet towel, gloriously she peaked her eyes finally closing, shut out her reflected lust. After a full five minutes of recovery she had returned to the nest of her bed and slept the sleep of the fulfilled until lunch time.

The car nosed the last few hundred yards to the lab, the ignored presenter still vying for Nicola's attention. She swung the wheel left and in a practiced ritual dabbed the brakes just long enough for the gates to slide open. There were no gates, just a cursing figure fleeing from the advance of her hood.

"You stupid idiot, you nearly had me there" Steve grumbled, brushing the invisible dust from the blue leg of his security uniform.

"What happened to the gates" Nicola asked ignoring the large mans anger.

"Vandals, that's what, smashed down the gates after I left on Friday night. Little bastards broke into my guardroom and helped themselves to a pass as well!"

"Did they get anything valuable, computers or notes" Nicola enquired.

"Nah, not even the decency to thieve - they just smashed up a display in the lecture theater, hell of a mess - they're still clearing it up" Nicola sped away to the staff car park.

"What a pain" she thought, if they'd had taken the computers she could have gone back home; and dealt with the desire her memories of the morning had stirred. Walking back she noticed Steve still hanging around the entrance, as she got closer she realized he was examining the remains of the trashed gate.

"What are you looking for?" she asked.

"Paint from whatever did this, there should be white paint" Steve mumbled his attention still on the pile of scrap.

"How do you know it would be white" Nicola asked in astonishment.

"Because I know who the ring leader was, cheeky jerk, told the cops all about him and his white van. Not that they were interested, useless they were, so I'm going to track him down, and when I find him - boy has he got a surprise coming!"

Joelle stood in the crowded security room watching the early bird arrivals. She had stayed on when Ada returned to the station, as it was important for everyone at the shop to know how the cover up story of the ram-raid was accepted. Things needed to get back to apparent normality as quickly as possible. On the flickering screen Kate watched as Nicola with surprise written all over her face, walked up to Merrill.

"Decided on a change of job then, research too boring an option?" Nicola asked Merrill, her contempt barely hidden.

"You know me, I like to meet new people, and try out new idea's"

Merrill reached down and slipped off her shoe, saying nothing she held it on her palm for Nicola to see. Nicola spun in disgust and headed for the safety of her office. Merrill slipped the footwear back on as she creased her self with barely repressed laughter. A light on her desk flashed Merrill quickly pressed the winking button and Kate's voice filled the earpiece.

"How's it going?"

"Fine," Merrill spoke into her lapel badge.

"They seem more surprised to see me than the bashed up gates."

Nicola collapsed into her swivel chair.

"This place really is the limit sometimes" she said to the blank computer screen.

Nicola busied herself with the normal chores, and then checked her e-mail groaning aloud at the numbers of orders to suppliers that had cluttered the in box over the weekend. She decided to surf for a while she browsed the Best Jobs USA Site and made up her mind to revise her CV over lunch. Cheered considerably she set about processing the orders, the list was endless and unusual, Barrels, Bio-suits, Leather straps! God knows what they were up to but she better get them ordered; most of these had arrived flagged as priority.

Back in the security room the crowd had thinned a little only Kate and Amanda remained, flicking through the camera's to check the lab was normal. Other than a slight increase in the number of "cooler" parties around the water dispenser, discussing the excitement of the weekend's various events all seemed normal. The camera switched to Nicolas office and Kate held the typing girl in view, in terms of a leak her access to the www was a considerable risk. The camera high on the wall above Nicola's desk silently whirred, the view on the CCTV focused in to the computer screen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.