Compound X13.1 - Cover

Compound X13.1

Copyright© 2003 by Yotna El'toub

Chapter 23: Blooming surprise

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Blooming surprise - The effort to develop a female Viagra goes significantly off the rails. The reasons for the problems go back further than anyone could anticipate, and end up having consequences for the future of mankind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   TransGender   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Water Sports   Size  

By the time Mandy and Jen walked on to the wide plinth that overlooked the lecture theatre proper the champagne was starting to warm. As was the atmosphere, everyone looked so relieved, instead of the expected resistance and strife the smell of compromise and agreement filled the air. Merrill stood in an intimate huddle with Ada and Joelle discussing some of the finer points of self-loving.

"Never bother with, dildo's, who needs rubbish plastic and rubber when nature provided them on the ends of your arms. Oh, and legs!"

Merrill then demonstrated her point, she held her slim hand up then clenched it into a fist, finally alternately relaxing and compressing in rapid pulsing action.

"What dick shaped lump of dead plastic will do that for you?"

Ada heaved her mighty chest up and down at faster rate. Merrill felt a tentative hand clasp one of her tight butt cheeks.

"I'd like you to do that to me, Oh no! I mean show me how to do that myself" Ada's voice trembled.

"Don't worry Ada, both are possible, see I know of this little room we could slip away to, without creating a fuss"

"What do you think, Joelle" asked Ada.

Joelle said nothing, her only action was a long steady wink of her dark left eye holding hands once again the trio slipped out surreptitiously through the brass studded doors.

Greta gripped Blakey with apparent passion kissing her strongly, as she pushed her back to the wood paneled wall; deliberately she started to paw Blakey's firm breasts.

"Just look as if you're enjoying it" whispered Greta in her ear.

"I am, honestly!" came the terse hurt reply.

"No, oh forget it, just listen, do you remember the 5th Street drug bust" asked Greta.

"How could I ever forget, we lost three good cops that day" said Blakey.

"Well I just have had the same feeling run up and down my spine as I did when I walked down that damn Alley" Greta mumbled.

"You, mean a set up!" Blakey blinked.

"Yup, look at the position of this theater, right at the centre of the lab, this is a trap! They knew we were coming - this whole thing is stage managed."

Greta pursed her lips and twitched her head indicating the large black void below the Illuminated plinth, Blakey's eyes narrowed and a deep frown furrowed her brow.

Greta beamed, "I knew you hadn't really lost it in all that paperwork, there's still a street-wise cop in there, you see it too."

"I can still hustle if I need to! Don't you..."

Blakey cut her reply short, grabbed a shocked Greta securely between the legs and kissed her deeply. Kate's cheerful voice sounded closely behind Greta.

"You two love-birds will need to take a break if you don't want to miss our main presentation in a couple of minutes" she laughed.

Blakey broke her embrace with Greta and stepped forwards, saying in a strong voice.

"Dr Glenn, the compensation sounds great, but when does our remedial treatment begin?"

"Remedial treatment um, well, I suppose," stammered Kate momentarily thrown off track.

"You mean, although there is a new improved drug, we aren't going to be given it? Oh, but of course we are going to get the compensation aren't we, or is that as mythical as the impurity?" asked Blakey pointedly.

Instead of replying Kate looked to Amanda for guidance. Greta interpreted the glance between them with ease and snarled towards an uncertain Dr Glenn.

"Thanks so much for the fizzy wine and canapés, but police work is never done, you know phone calls and stuff - like the one I have to make to Drexel Pharma. Sorry to piss on your parade but we're leaving lady, right now!"

Blakey shouted, "Jenna, Anita, Julie eyes front, Joelle and Ada cover our exit" and so saying drew her Magnum.

Glancing right to see that Greta had already adopted the position and had Kate pinned in her sights. Blakey slowly paced backwards and barked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.