Compound X13.1 - Cover

Compound X13.1

Copyright© 2003 by Yotna El'toub

Chapter 22: In to the fray

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: In to the fray - The effort to develop a female Viagra goes significantly off the rails. The reasons for the problems go back further than anyone could anticipate, and end up having consequences for the future of mankind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   TransGender   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Water Sports   Size  

Blakey expertly backed the Hummer out of the deserted squad garage into the yard. Silently the girls clambered aboard, some were more awake than others. Joelle looked fully satisfied, but quite exhausted, hers was the only head to rest on the green leather upholstery for the duration of the entire bumpy journey. Greta had pride of place beside Blakey in the front; the deeply smitten girl hardly took her eyes from the driver beside her the whole journey. In her slowly dampening lap her fingers twitched imperceptibly. Idly she wondered how someone as outwardly domineering, as Blakey was so submissive in bed, anyway never mind how, it just turned her on. Julie snuggled up possessively close to Anita, while Anita's free hand secretly stroked Ada's gently trembling knee. Jenna sat silently in deep reflection, wondering to her self what surprises Kate would have in store for them, and how Mandy would be coping without her support.

Amanda was still busy she now worked alongside Merrill in the glasshouse. Just like the glass Merrill was a little fragile today. As a true blue Aussie she had been the very first to ever experience a Vagran spunk hangover. Currently it was beating booze hands down. Together the girls shifted the last trolley full of growth lamps to the lecture theater. Finishing positioning them around the flowering plants they stood back to admire their recent handiwork.

"Wait I've got an idea" said Merrill and she ran across to the bank of switches throwing them all up.

The theater transformed itself from a dingy hall in to a floodlit stadium. Merrill returned to Amanda's side, their hands slid quickly together, as they kissed deeply. Their urgent tongues slithering over each other like furiously mating eels, Amanda's hands fell freely to Merrill's breasts as the inquisitive tips of Merrill fingers massaged the sensitive edges of Amanda's virgin anal hole. Their intense passion was rudely interrupted by Kate's shrill voice.

"I asked you to bring the lights in, I did not ask you to turn them on! Switch them off right now!"

Although Amanda was now incredibly closely bound to Kate by her new DNA she found it almost impossible to break away from her still passionate embrace with Merrill, involuntarily her body responded despite the hot lust and darkness instantly returned to the theater.

"The only person to switch those on again is Tomasina, is that clear!"

The two women nodded their guilty agreement and then stood idly together looking down at the floor.

"Tomasina, come, you will hide yourself completely behind the lectern and familiarize yourself with it's controls" Kate ordered.

Tomasina appeared from nowhere, and disappeared just as efficiently.

"You two come with me now we are ready for our guests we must make plans for their welcome".

Merrill and Amanda sat on the bed as Kate confidently addressed them.

"Task one, divide and conquer, Merrill you are in charge of this part of the plan. I have here some crushed Vagran petals, the slightest contact anywhere on the body causes intense desire in anyone exposed to the compound, no matter how slight or recent the exposure has been. Use these well, oh and Merrill remember to wear these when you handle them!"

Kate held up a pair of surgical gloves, "As inventive and entertaining as your solo sessions are, NONE today!"

Merrill nodded in agreement; "Anyway," she thought "I can always save a few petals for tomorrow."

"Amanda as you now know, your place is firmly by my side, but you need to know now that I will rely on you to take out Jenna, do you agree?" asked Kate.

"Completely"

"Good, work well and Jenna will be yours forever - remember that well"

"I will not forget" smiled Amanda brilliantly.

"Excellent, lets hope the floor show arrives soon" Kate laughed out loud at her own joke, the laughter spread infectiously to Amanda and Merrill, the Vagran pact was forged!

Blakey adopted her best 'McQueen' persona as the Hummer flew around the tight bend towards the lab. Expertly the vehicle trashed the labs automated gates with one direct frontal collision, Jenna quickly fished out her worn security pass and soon the magnificent seven stood in the clean reception area of the lab. Merrill was seated behind the oak desk.

"Hi, Dr Marsh and esteemed visitors my name is Merrill, welcome - we've been expecting you"

"You have" spluttered Greta incredulous at the hospitality.

"Yes, and if you'd bothered to hoot, I would have gladly opened the gates for you" Merrill pointed happily at the large green button on the desk.

"This all seems pretty normal to me!" Blakey commented, Greta could only nod in silent agreement.

"Come on Merrill, cut the crap, since when is reception manned at 5 am on a Saturday morning?" asked Jenna.

"It's my first Saturday in my new job" Merrill replied sweetly.

"Where the hell is Kate" Jenna spat.

"Kate and Dr Glenn are waiting for you all in the main lab, I'll show you through" replied Merrill.

"I know where my own lab is" Jenna barked.

"All part of the new service, I insist" Merrill smiled.

As they followed a jaunty Merrill down the corridor they all had an excellent view of the tight ass swinging seductively from side to side under the sheer skirt, even Jenna softened.

"Merrill have you been working out," she asked.

"Sure, I have - and its all the product of my own handiwork" She turned and lewdly winked. Soon enough they reached the double doors of the main laboratory.

Swinging the doors widely open Merrill ushered the group in. Kate and Amanda dressed in clean pressed lab coats stood chatting in front of banks of flashing instruments.

"Hi Jenna, good to see you" Mandy rushed to Jenna planting a full-blown kiss on her eager lips.

Jenna fought hard to hold back but she found her hands moving off with a will of their own to Mandy's breasts, she sighed deeply and rested her head on her lovers shoulder. Kate stepped forward.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.