Compound X13.1 - Cover

Compound X13.1

Copyright© 2003 by Yotna El'toub

Chapter 2: Feelings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Feelings - The effort to develop a female Viagra goes significantly off the rails. The reasons for the problems go back further than anyone could anticipate, and end up having consequences for the future of mankind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   TransGender   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Water Sports   Size  

Anita was not in a good mood as she dismounted from her cycle seat, too much pressure, too little pay & Adrian was the limit! Last night he was late home again, well over the limit & too horny. He wouldn't take no for an answer, and although she had enjoyed the screwing, she was now paying for it.

"These early starts will kill me," she thought.

Pausing only to brush her dark hair the diminutive woman swiped her security pass and slipped into the building. An hour later at 6 am she started to a little feel better, the offices were clean, and so were the side labs. This just left the main lab to do, with any luck she'd be back in bed in 90 minutes. As Anita entered the large lab she became aware of an odd smell, well not odd, a bit familiar... like a pile of old panties but stronger.

She cleaned in her normal efficient way from the entry door towards the back of the lab. Eventually she approached the primate cage where she saw a pool of slime in front of Taylor's cage; as usual the chimp was still peacefully sleeping. Investigating the spill Anita bent forward to examine the puddle, the smell was stronger, but the same as earlier. Well it didn't look dangerous; Anita quickly gathered her damp mop and started to clear the sticky mess up. To her surprise, she was suddenly jerked violently upwards and backwards; her back slammed in to the cage bars, winding her. The mop clattered to the floor

Whatever was gripping her was strong, and it held her firmly pinned. Then she felt the hands slide down swiftly from her shoulders and confidently massage her breasts. Her breath returned with a blast "Let go of me you freak!" Anita's mind raced, a rapist must have broken into the lab, hidden in the cage with the chimp and now he had snared her!

With all her effort she let out an enormous shriek, and to her amazement and relief it worked. The hands gave way just enough for Anita to wrestle free. She picked up the mop as a makeshift weapon spinning to face her assailant. Her mind stopped, flipped and recoiled. It was Taylor! The primate shrugged and rapidly ran it's hands down between its legs and firmly stroked the large nodule glistening there. Then as Anita backed swiftly away Taylor twitched violently, adding copiously to the secretions on the floor.

"Fuck this," shouted Anita and she turned to run.

That was the last thing she said, as her footing went, her monkey oiled trainers failed to grip the tiled floor and slid out from under her. Anita sprawled inelegantly; she stood unsteadily up, smashing her head on the nearby corner of the lab bench in the process. Groggily, Anita collapsed on to a padded stool and waited for her head to clear.

Taylor looked on still furiously masturbating, and for the first time Anita realized that the animal had breasts, tiny sure, but noticeable due to the long nipple and swell of skin of pushing out through the contracting fingers the wayward chimps left hand. The other hand diligently wanked on a darkened bud with glee. Taylor shuddered violently and, Anita was sure of this, sprayed her come out of the cage towards Anita's limp form. What immediately followed turned Anita's stomach instantly; Taylor produced a strong jet of urine that shot out of the cage and narrowly missed Anita's shocked face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.