Compound X13.1 - Cover

Compound X13.1

Copyright© 2003 by Yotna El'toub

Chapter 17: The wrong arm of the law

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: The wrong arm of the law - The effort to develop a female Viagra goes significantly off the rails. The reasons for the problems go back further than anyone could anticipate, and end up having consequences for the future of mankind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   TransGender   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Water Sports   Size  

Shit, what was it now, two frigging hours sleep and they called her back into the station. Greta wandered up to the desk sergeant.

"What the fuck is it Louis" Greta growled.

"Hey, babe it's not me, you know me I'd rather get you into bed the out of it, anytime" the pudgy middle aged man quipped, just before he popped another Dorito into his mouth.

"Yeah, sure real soon, O.K., soon as I draw my pension your next in line."

"Blake wants you" Louis grinned; Greta smiled as she wiggled her butt towards the stairs to the Captains office.

Captain Blake sat to attention at her desk, she had just finished sharpening all her pencils for the day, and then all was in order. A sharp rap sounded at her office door.

"Come" Blake barked in her most regal accent. "Ah, Officer Dillon, good, take a seat, now tell me what were you doing here last night" the captain asked.

"Here" Greta mumbled, her face coloring as she remembered her long solo session with the photograph "Last night" Greta cringed.

"Look its not a trick question, how do you account for this?" barked the captain.

Greta looked at the form flung before her, it was those two weirdo's she locked up last night.

"Yeah the male and the she-male, what about them?" Greta asked.

"I think you mean, the she-male and the female, that's what!" the captain suggested.

"No, way I didn't get that wrong, they both had dongs, you know?" Greta grinned.

"Yes believe it or not I do know dongs, and that pair have only one small one between them" the captain replied in a flash.

"This I have to see for myself!" Greta said and leapt from the chair to leave the room.

"Not so fast Dillon, I haven't told you my views on the importance of proper paperwork to the modern police service, sit!" the captain growled.

"Oh" said Greta and dejectedly sat down again.

For the next fifteen minutes, Greta looked from the window to the clock, the clock to the window, Oh, and she spent a lot of time looking at Blake's shinny shoes, if she got at the right angle she was sure see could see the pure white gusset of the captains pants up her regulation police skirt. That was what set her off; she sat there squeezing her leg muscles tightly to massage her swelling bud, wow this worked well! Awkwardly she repositioned her self to stop the captain noticing the growing damp patch in her police trousers. She was so close to coming, and she fought desperately to keep still and quiet.

"Have you heard a word I've said" the captain voice burst in on her private world.

"Oh yes, every word" Greta lied.

"Good you'll be a better police officer for it, dismissed!" barked the captain.

Greta moved carefully towards the door trying to show as little of her wet ass as possible.

"And, get Amy in here, some neighborhood cat got in here last night and smeared something awful all over my seat and photo, needs a good polish" the captain ordered.

"Sure" replied Greta stifling her laugh.

Greta was still smiling to her self when she let Joe out of his cell, and escorted him to the interview room. She had decided to start with the she-male, any man who could turn into a woman overnight needed much thought. Greta read out the short form.

"Name?"

"Joelle Fisher"

"Sex?"

"Female" Greta roared.

"Just who are you kidding?"

"Sex?"

"Female"

"O.K. we all like a joke, but I saw you naked last night remember?" Greta said in a harsher tone.

"Sex?"

"Female" now this was too much!

Greta whipped around the table, pulled down the zipper and thrust her fingers right on to, - a warm wet pussy!

"Well it would be nicer if you asked me first" said Joelle. She moved forward to kiss Greta full on the lips.

Greta ushered Joelle back to her cell and made her self a strong espresso to calm her self before she unlocked Adrian's cell. It was pitiful in a way, there sat on a bed was a naked body, the top half sporting a very acceptable pair of 34C boobs, the bottom half showing only an inch of shriveled dick.

"It's that freaks, fault, him next door and Anita Harrison, they both been up to that Sex Lab, Anita cleans there & Joe told me last night - he's been there too!" The falsetto voice squeaked.

"Just look at it will you, its ruined!" Adrian held up the small penile stump by its oversized lump of foreskin, as tears streamed do his cheeks.

"If its all the same to you I'd rather not look," Greta said truthfully.

She slid the door shut and locked it firmly behind her; she wasn't going to get anything useful out of him today! Next stop Anita Harrison, whoever the hell she was!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.