Compound X13.1 - Cover

Compound X13.1

Copyright© 2003 by Yotna El'toub

Chapter 15: Toms journey

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Toms journey - The effort to develop a female Viagra goes significantly off the rails. The reasons for the problems go back further than anyone could anticipate, and end up having consequences for the future of mankind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   TransGender   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Water Sports   Size  

Tom was too canny to walk in the front door of the lab unannounced, he found a side window slightly ajar and bingo he was in! The long darkened corridor swept away to the left, but there was not a direction sign in sight. He was going to have to wander around and find Amanda by himself! Slowly he passed the unlit doors, it all looked very peaceful and normal, and then he heard something, what was that noise, an animal squealing? Tom slunk towards the source of the sound; it was definitely coming from the room just across from him. Slowly he crossed the corridor and peeked through the reinforced window in to the room beyond.

It was mostly laid out as benching around the sides of the room, with a single large island bench in the center. On that bench something lay making the mewling sound he heard earlier. But he couldn't quite make out what the hell it was. Shifting his position slightly gave him a better view - it was a woman! Completely naked except for a lab coat, she was laying flat on the bench with her legs spread and something was working furiously away between her thighs, just then a car drove past, and its headlights gave him a full view of the incredible scene for an instant.

The woman groaning on the lab bench had another woman pushing her arm, not her hand, deep into her vagina. So far about half the forearm of the curly haired woman was wedged in, and the blonde haired girl on the bench twisted and bucked wildly against it. The curly one had her other hand free and slapped against her splayed lips, which were huge, a similarly large bud swelled up between the lips and took the full force of the woman's open handed blows. Tom pulled his head back from the window and stood with his back flat against the wall.

His erection on the other hand stood out like a tent pole, from the front of his grey trousers. Never, ever, had he seen anything like that in real life! Oh, he had paid for it on the Internet, when Amanda was up stairs safely asleep, but to see it for real! His cock was so close to coming and it strained itself in the confines of his boxer shorts. Then a stream of horrifying thoughts kept his come back in his swollen testicles, "Is that what they do here", "Is that what Amanda came here for", "Could this be why she hadn't phoned?" His rampant erection shrunk instantly away to nothing, he had to find her!

Tom gingerly continued up the corridor moving his boxers away from him slightly, the pre-cum he had leaked was uncomfortably sticky. Five minutes later he passed a room and looking in thought he recognized a girls profile as she sat diligently working late at her desk. He then popped back to check it out - yes it was Jenna Marsh. He'd met her at an opening party two years before. She was all right, and she was sure to know where Amanda was! He slipped through the door and walked up to her, she didn't notice him, her head was tilted down and she was clearly concentrating hard on something on her desk.

Tom was just about to do a polite chough when he noticed the top of a head bobbing around, over the desk he could just see a few stands of white hair. Tom lent forwards and saw another face from the party, he never knew her name but she was Jenna's assistant. She was busily assisting now! Her rigid tongue pierced by a single gold stud slid all around Jenna's mighty clit! The clitoris was phenomenal; it wasn't that the bud was that long but it was at least as large around as the tip of Tom's flaccid cock. Mind you that cock wasn't flaccid at the moment, this place was a voyeurs paradise! Running his eyes up Jenna's body he saw her breasts straining against her corporate tee shirt, Christ! Nipples like that could take your eye out. Tom closed his eyes and concentrated hard on Amanda, that was why he was here, now come on, down boy! Bravely Tom limped to the door as his erection slowly lost its power. May be he would talk to Kate later; it seemed a bit impolite to interrupt just at the moment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.