Compound X13.1 - Cover

Compound X13.1

Copyright© 2003 by Yotna El'toub

Chapter 12: Delivery

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Delivery - The effort to develop a female Viagra goes significantly off the rails. The reasons for the problems go back further than anyone could anticipate, and end up having consequences for the future of mankind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   TransGender   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Water Sports   Size  

Joe swung the van up to the familiar gate, so now he was going to get in to the Sex Lab for real! As he braked the van shuddered to a halt, and Joe noticed the odd suit swing heavily on its hanger in the rear of the van. Jauntily he marched up to security.

"Let me in, delivery" he called.

The heavyset guard surveyed him under thick eyebrows "Too heavy to lift?" asked the deep brown voice.

"Nah, no for me, I train I do" stated Joe.

"Great, go and get it and leave it with me! You don't need to go in there after all."

"But..." Joe started.

"No buts laddie, go and get it and leave it with me".

Joe sulkily walked back to the van, normally he would have told the guard where to get off, but years of scrapping left Joe, with no doubt, this was one guy to leave well alone. Struggling along the path Joe dragged the suit to the guardroom and dumped it exhausted into the entrance.

"Train do we laddie" Mocked the guard "Still it's you're a lucky boy today, we've got a pick for you as well if you want?" the guard asked.

Always on the tout for business Joe puffed a reply.

" Yeah, sure, so I get to go in after all" he grinned.

"Wouldn't that be nice, but no. Your pick up is just an animal carcass; we store them at the Boiler house. Out of the gate, first right."

"It's OK I saw it on the way by, see you" interrupted Joe.

The guard was left mouthing the instructions into the empty space where Joe had recently stood. The guard closed his mouth, and made a mental note to make that bastards next visit one to remember.

There was a satisfying thud as the large black bag fell off Joe's shoulder into the back of the van, shit what ever this was it wasn't a mouse! Joe tinkered with the zipper on the body bag, but noticed one of the workmen looking his way, "Later" he thought, and returned to the front seat. The white van sped away from the complex, down the road and around the tight bend. Just around the bend Joe steered the van up on to the verge. Cautiously he walked to the edge of the ditch and looked in, to his surprise there was no body.

"May be she walked," he thought, but no he was certain she had been dead.

Joe froze, icicles filled his veins; perhaps someone from the lab had found her! Oh shit, and it could be her in that bag! Joe sprang in to the rear of the van and unzipped the bag, what flopped on to the dirty floor surprised even him.

"Shit they've changed her into a monkey!" his mind raced.

Taylor laid spread eagled on the floor of the grubby van, even in the half light the beast looked very impressive. Proudly jutting from her chest was an almost human looking pair of breasts topped by the largest nipples Joe had ever seen, and Joe had seen a lot (in magazines). Running his eyes down the form with increasing interest Joe felt his cock stiffen, it shrunk back a little when he saw the neatly sewn gash across the beast's stomach, but banged hard against his belt buckle when he finally looked between the legs. Wide open laid a very inviting pussy, with this amazing clit hanging moistly near its entrance. Joe reached down and with very little pressure slid the whole of his left hand into the animal-woman's body, when he pulled it out it was thickly coated in juices. A sudden noise behind him made Joe spin around fast and look out of the vans small rear window. What he saw made his blood run cold.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.