Long Weekend - Cover

Long Weekend

by Lily May

Copyright© 2003 by Lily May

Incest Sex Story: A lighthearted tale about 2 yuppy couples' sexual experiences. Some parts improbable, but none impossible

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   .

Liz and Trevor Wilkins were a happily married DINKS couple in their late twenties who had married 3 years previously after waiting for her career to stabilise. Liz worked for a multinational company as a department 2IC.

Trevor had his own Bobcat and truck and was mainly contracted by a local council with rarely a break between jobs.

Bob and Carla Pierce were also a happily married DINKS couple who had been married 4 years and were also in their late twenties.

Bob worked for the same company as Liz also as a department 2IC.

Carla had her own hairdressing salon in a large hotel.

There were several similarities in the two couples, one of them being that each husband had had a vasectomy within a year of marrying, both wives had glorious figures and were very pretty. They both ate carefully and did sufficient exercise to maintain their very sexy bodies. Each of the women dressed to please their husbands, neither couple had any money worries and were all in jobs that paid well and they enjoyed.

Trevor and Carla had only met at Liz and Bob's companies social functions and whilst being friendly, had not associated with each other enough to have become friends.

The Australian division of the company was about to absorb their main local competitor and were to hold meetings and a think tank at an interstate city 2,000 kilometres away from head office.

As department 2IC's Liz and Bob had to attend and they found that at the end of the weeks conference starting in a months time, it was a nationally observed long weekend, with the Monday being the holiday

The state branch was given the job of arranging accommodation and a suitable meeting venue at an at least 4 star venue.

While standing at the coffee machine one morning Liz and Bob discussed the fact that it would be an ideal time to have their spouses join them on the Friday night when the conference would be over and utilise the companies corporate rates for the 3 day/night stay.

They discussed it with their respective spouses and it was agreed that Carla and Trevor would knock off early on the Friday afternoon and fly north to meet up with their spouses for a well earned break. They shared a cab to the airport as they lived within 2 kilometres from each other.

They sat together on the flight and both were aware of the pressure on each others thigh due to the narrow airline seats and when Trevor reached over to take his drinks from the flight attendant he could not help brushing his bare arm across the thin material of her top covering her delightful breasts. Neither of them minded the touching but did not think of it as covertly sexual.

They were met at the airport at close to 6.00pm by their spouses and shared a cab into the city and their hotel. They had upgraded their company provided rooms to a 2 bedroom suite with a sitting room in between each bedroom and each bedroom having its own ensuite complete with king sized shower.

Each night during the week Liz and Bob had had dinner and a couple of drinks together before returning to their respective rooms to tap on their laptops and summarise the days business and prepare for the next day.

After they had checked in and the girls had oohed and aahed over the sumptuous suite for which the companies corporate rate had reduced the cost considerably, Liz rang and booked a table in the hotel's restaurant for four for 8.30pm for dinner and dancing.

They went down and in between courses danced, some times changing partners and after the meal continued some drinking and dancing until around midnight when the lights were turned down low. This meaning it was the last dance. As it happened, Liz was with Bob and Carla was with Trevor. The alcohol, the dim lights, occasional rubbing of mound on stiff cock, and the slow sexy music got to them and as well as feeling no pain they all were feeling very randy.

They went back upstairs in the lift and met in the sitting room which had 2 beautiful big couches as well as of course other furniture. The 2 couples each commandeered a couch and one thing led to another and they were getting hot and bothered smooching with their spouses. Very excited too! The lights had been dimmed as soon as they had entered the suite.

Neither of the girls was happy with them perhaps potentially having sex in front of another couple and after some serious touchy feely, Carla called out to Liz, who was on the couch nearest the door and light switch, "the light switch."

Unfortunately Liz only caught the last word "switch" and was so hyped up that she went across the room and started to suck on Bob's face. Carla took the hint and went over to Trevor. Probably the women thought that the men had planned the switch and conversely the men thought the women had planned it. It is a well known fact that a standing cock has no common sense. Nor has a weeping pussy.

Shortly after, Liz got off the couch and knelt giving Bob the mother and father of all blowjobs and Trevor sat Carla on the edge of their couch and tried to poke his tongue up to her navel through her pussy. The puffing, whining and grunting went on for nearly a quarter of an hour.

Bob shot his load into Liz's mouth to be swallowed with gusto and Trevor received a facial from the hairdresser. A squirted cum facial. They broke up for a drink and returning to the couches and in each case the suckee became the sucker.

After another drink break, the swapped couples went to the bedrooms and after shagging each others spouse they dropped off to sleep.

Each of the guys woke in the morning with a stiffy, and independently and without any comparing of notes each of the girls impaled themselves on the others husbands cock and they fucked the bejesus out of them, with their lovely big boobs jerking round and round and up and down to the absolute delight of the guys.

Each couple showered together in their ensuites and whilst there was no penetration, everything that could be done in a shower without penetration, was done. After they had donned their bathing suits and wraps they went down and spent half an hour in one of the hotel's hire Jacuzzis with the guys having their cocks caressed until they nearly shot off and the girls were finger fucked to orgasm. The reason the guys were not allowed to cum was that cum floats on water and is yucky, it does not sink to the bottom and also they wanted the guys to be able to fuck them before going to breakfast. This time they tried the old tried and true missionary position with swapped partners again.

It was around 9.00am when they returned and the girls swapped back to their husbands.

The connecting doors were closed and each couple talked separately about the nights adventures and agreed that whilst definitely unplanned, was a wonderful experience and there was no apparent problem at that moment because although it was a hearing aberration which led to the switching, everything that happened was consensual and not done covertly. And, as well it was bloody nice. Each couple pledged their love and realised that there definitely was a huge difference between love and sex. They also talked about the different techniques they had experienced, especially with oral and whilst each was happy with their spouses lovemaking they felt that variety is a bonus.

They all met in the sitting room and then went off down the street for breakfast. Being "Double Income No Kids" couples they were not pikers but they objected to paying $28.00 each for breakfast at the hotel so went into a little Greek café down the street for eggs, bacon, fried tomato, toast, juice and coffee for $5.50each.

They split up, with the girls going shopping and the guys going to a motor show at an exhibition building on the city perimeter, agreeing to all meet back at the hotel coffee shop at 1.00pm for lunch.

When they got back to the suite, they found a pamphlet under the door advertising "a fun night for liberal thinking couples." They worked out that it could only possibly mean one of two things, a live sex show or a swingers party.

Little did they know that it was both. Bob rang the number and after giving the hotel and room numbers, hung up and was rang straight back with details of when, where, what and the cost. It was at 8.00pm tonight at a private function centre in the suburbs, a live sex show, swap rooms and an orgy room, and the cost was $250.00 per couple with a limit of 30 couples, drinks extra. None of them had ever strayed since their marriages and also had never been to such an event. They also realised that their swap partners from last night could not now be unfucked so the mold had been cast.

After a short discussion Bob rang back with his Visa details and they were told that they were the 28th couple to register for tonight and were told how to get there and how long to expect the cab to get there from the city.

They rested up during the afternoon watching a football game on the TV and had an early dinner before booking a cab for the required time.

Because they were not sure that group swinging was their thing, they decided to swap partners when entering the place and if the ambience suited them they could then swap back to husband and wife if the situation arose. They had a couple of reasonably priced drinks and then were guided into a locker/changing room and each of the men given their locker key on a gold chain to hang around their neck.

Because they had no secrets from each other now, they stripped with no qualms, put their towels and clothes in their lockers and went to check the place out.

There was tiered seating sufficient for the 60 guests and they sat down on padded school type chairs each with a small side mounted swinging tray for holding drinks a few rows back from the floor level stage and because there were no provisions for carrying money when in the raw, when they bought drinks the locker key number was used to run a tab. Drinks would be added to the Visa card bill for which Bob had given the details.

Not long after they had sat down, 2 good looking young men and a very attractive youngish blonde woman got up onto the bigger than king sized bed on stage. For an hour the guests were treated to every kind of sexual penetration possible including the 2 guys teaming up on the woman in several variations using all three holes. The guys must have been on a Viagra diet because in that short time each came into her orifices three times. She was a screaming demon and either was multi orgasmic or deserved an Academy Award. Now, none of that is your run of the mill entertainment.

After the show, they wandered off to check out the facilities and they came across out what was obviously the orgy room but decided to look in there later on. Whichever room they looked in had large bowls containing condoms. They found an unoccupied room with 2 king sized beds secured together and swapped back to their spouses and after a lot of licking and sucking, without consultation, both men turned their wives over, lifted their bums up until their knees locked in the upright position, then mounted and entered them. The girls, with their heads sideways on the bed, smiled at each other and reached out and held hands whilst their cervixes were being intermittently kissed by the end of a penis such was the guy's excited state.

Neither of the men had cum when Liz called out "switch," this after Liz had had 3 orgasms and Carla had had 4 from foreplay and the shagging.

Switch they did and Liz had a big one as did Carla, and the men both came with loud grunts. The guys had used condoms, not that they needed them for birth control, but for the prevention of disease as they did not really know how hygienic the bedding was as they did not know who had used the bed before them.

They went back to the bar area and had a round of drinks then went to check out the orgy room scene. There were about 8 other couples there and it was a mix and match situation with pussies being licked and fucked and cocks being licked and drained by pussies. They joined in, with the guys making sure to use condoms and not worrying too much who they lay with on the wall to wall material covered padding. As the inclination took them they moved in amongst the other guests and fucked and were fucked by whoever was close enough, every part of everyone's body was either rubbed, tickled, fucked and/or manipulated, whether internally or externally, the other guests included. A couple of times they grabbed someone's sticky cock or nuts by mistake and dropped it like a hot potato.

After a while the girls were still ready and willing but the boys weren't. The spirit was willing but the body wasn't able.

They went to another room and although the girls sucked and licked to the best of their considerable abilities they had to declare life was extinct in the 2 cocks. Liz leaned over to whisper in Carla's ear and when doing so she slipped and her face fell down on Carla's breasts. This was a new and exciting experience for the girls and being a bit mellow from the evenings drinks and being as horny as goats, Carla did not push Liz away and Liz did not move away, but took as much of one of Carla's boobs into her mouth as she could and alternately sucked on it, licked it and lipped and tongue whipped her nipple, before changing to the other boob. This set them both off with Carla cumming and squirting her juice onto the bedding and Liz having a gargantuan climax.

All this time each of the girls had someone's sticky cock in their hand. They knew not who's.

Very soon after, they decided to leave, and returned to the locker room and, after showering each other and another couple indiscriminately in the dormitory type showers, they dressed and had a cab called.

Upon their return to the hotel, each couple stripped and went to bed and while spooning, the men each held his wives boob and they slept until about 10.00am.

Again there was no guilt and after dressing they went down to reception and selected a half day tour brochure, had brunch downstairs in the coffee shop and then arranged for the tour company to pick them up at 1.00pm.

The tour was relaxing and interesting. They were returned to the hotel around 5.30pm to have a spell and work out the evenings agenda.

The concessus was to go up the street and have a meal at a nice looking Italian restaurant, have a look in a couple of sex shops and have an early night.

The meal was brilliant, the sex shops were tawdry and at one, the girls each bought a vibrating egg with wireless remote control.

When they got back to the hotel, although nothing was said, they stripped and laid down together on the carpeted floor. The girls took matters in hands, also cocks, and between hand manipulating and sucking, brought the guys cocks to life and then each mounted the others husband cowgirl style and they fucked while rubbing their boobs on the guys chests, all the time the girls holding hands.

When all four were satiated, they took a break.

Liz and Trevor recommenced the fun and games by 69ing, with Trevor on the bottom, and the other two watching on until it got too much for Bob who had fantasised for years about teaming sex. He caught Trevor's eye and gestured to Liz's pussy, receiving a wink and a nod. Taking hold of her hips, Bob lifted her away from Trevor's mouth and gently inserted his cock into her very slippery quim and gave her slow gentle fuck while she was still sucking Trevor. When she came, Trevor was a bit worried about what he would say to the doctor if her jaws clenched the same as the rest of her body was. Thankfully there were no teeth marks on his cock when she came down from the highest that sex had ever taken her.

Trevor gave a satisfied grunt followed by the same from Bob a minute or so later. All this time Carla was amusing herself by abusing herself. She came too but not with the intensity that Liz did.

Actually Carla felt that she had been short changed with Liz having received one more fuck that her over the night.

After about a hours R&R, the guys went for a piddle and came up with a plan to help Trevor realise one of his long time fantasys. Bob lay down on his back and got Carla to impale herself and lean over so her boobs touched his chest. Her anus area was slippery with the results of her masturbation so Trevor had no trouble easing his cock into her rectum little bit by little bit. Although both the girls were anal virgins, his patient insertion only caused her a little pain and when the guys got their rhythm sorted out she felt like nothing she had ever felt before, even considering the fact that her and Bob had had an excellent sex life since they married.

Both her lower orifices were filled with cum eventually and she lay there between the guys gasping for breath.

Liz went to her and kissed her deeply and told her that by going that one step further she had helped form the agenda for any future meetings they might have when they got back home. But she was owed a DP and a boob workout and Carla was owed a combination fuck and suck. Their flight home was at 5.00pm tomorrow so they had the rest of the night and most of tomorrow to go.

Each guy slept with his wife and Bob and Carla woke about 4.00am with her needing to go to the toilet. Actually only Carla woke up but she reckoned that if she was awake, he should be awake too, so woke him with her special deluxe blowjob. Liz and Trevor awoke around 6.30am with his wilted cock still held in her pussy by her tight cunt.

The got up early and went for breakfast and picked up the previously hired rentacar in which could see some of the sights and then use it to travel to the airport for their flight home, having arranged for it to be left there. Before they checked out, Bob had asked Carla to lay back on their bed and when she did so lifted her skirt to her waist and moved her panty gusset to one side and inserted the egg which she thought she had hidden from him into her cunt then snapped the gusset back to ensure that the egg stayed in position.

He did not turn it on with the remote until they were walking to the Greeks and he straight off turned it on at full speed... Her eyes crossed, her face flushed and she nearly stumbled. Liz and Trevor asked her if she was OK. She answered "never felt better in my life." For the rest of the day he hit the remote when she least expected it. She couldn't have minded it because she did not remove it when she went for a pee.

They let the others in on the joke later on and Trevor got Liz to put hers in when she went to pee. He did not activate it until they got to the airport and when she took their tickets to be checked in he gave it a burst when she was talking to the clerk. She crossed her legs, clenched her eyes shut and had to grab the counter for support. On the flight home Trevor activated it each time the flight attendant was near her, and the poor girl thought that she was going to have to give Liz first aid she was so flushed and her eyes unfocused.

When they had collected their luggage, they shared a cab to their respective homes and agreed to meet at Liz and Trevor's home the flowing Friday night for a barbecue, drinks and who knows what, but still remembering that the girls still reckon that each of them had been short changed and they had to compensated one day.

Friday arrived and Bob and Carla arrived at Liz and Trevor's house at around 6.00pm with a couple of bottles of red wine.

While Trevor was cooking the steaks Liz poured them all a wine and they talked about general things, everything except the previous weekend.

They had their steaks and salads and spare ribs and went inside to the lounge room with their wine and got settled in for a nice evening.

After a while Carla asked if the other couple had any regrets about last weekend and Liz said that if anything they felt better about each other than before. Carla said that they felt the same way and perhaps the one silly thing they did was to be involved in the orgy room because in the sexual frenzy it may be just possible in the touching and licking a disease or even something as simple as crabs could have been passed around. They considered themselves lucky that they did not come home without at least an itch. They had however flushed out their pussies with the detachable shower heads when they had returned to the hotel, giving them an added thrill.

Bob then asked the other three straight out if they wanted to swap occasionally as they had done. It became apparent after quite a bit of discussion that they would all like to but they would have to be discrete as Liz and Bob's company had a morals clause in their employment contracts which was water tight, if you are caught out in an extramarital office romance, you are out the door.

This amazed them because their Dutch employers, whilst having sin cities like Amsterdam and Rotterdam in their country should be so puritanically minded.

On the Wednesday after their trip, Liz rang Carla and arranged for them to meet at the salon's hotel coffee shop for a quick lunch and this became a regular occurrence on Wednesdays.

Before buying his Bobcat, Bob had been a builder and had added on to the rear of the house a large entertainment room as wide as the house. It had a small polished world renowned Tasmanian Oak dance floor at one side of the room, the rest being carpeted and containing an 8 ball table, 2 large old fashioned armchairs, a couch, as well as a bar, TV set, DVD and Video tape player. As well, there was a compact sound system which could play CD's, DVD's and tapes. The house had 3 bedrooms, with one being used as Trevor's office. There was also a paved sheltered patio, ideal for entertaining.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.