Overnight Stay - Cover

Overnight Stay

by Finc

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Erotica Sex Story: character based around actress from bedazzled and austin powers.This buisness woman always stops over at the same motel on a regular basis.The service is great, infact unknown to the statuese brit babe it's always much more intimate than she ever realises. Each visit the hotel owners drug and then bang her brains out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Celebrity   Slut Wife   Mother   Son   Father   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Size   .

Liz pulled into the parking lot of the Angel hotel as she had on many occasions. Her job in the last year had been taking her further and further a field bringing with it the difficulties of travel. She had tried different transport options in that time and now she regularly travelled the eight hundred miles back home by car having lost faith with the airlines for a number of reasons. This had advantages and disadvantages. Although she now felt she had more freedom it took considerably longer. She had found stopping mid way overnight made the journey far more relaxing and in fact she could continue working, therefore she seemed to get more done. She had noticed this place almost the first time she had travelled by car and since then used it exclusively for her mid way stops.

The motel was rather old and a little run down. Not many people came this way and it had seen better times. The food was good and the staff pleasant. It was run by Ma and Pa Angel two late fifties country types along with their son an amiable 20's man. He seemed a little slow, in fact Liz felt sorry for him and his parents and felt she was contributing by been a regular customer.

The tall shoulder length brunette was greeted with a warm smile as she entered the lobby. Ma Angel seemed delighted to see her again.

"Oh Miss, welcome back. Business good I hope?" Liz thanked her nodding in agreement.

"Yes almost too good, I never seemed to be at home these days."

Ma gave her a sympathetic look. Over the months she knew all about her husband and kids and how she struggled to balance her home and work.

"Well you're here again Miss. You can get a good rest and meet that lovely husband of yours looking fresh and beautiful tomorrow."

Liz picked up her key agreeing. "Yes that's true I get such a refreshing sleep here, it must be the country air that does it."

As she headed for the stairs Junior Angel was coming the other way. Big and ungainly he lowered his head been ultra shy.

"Hi Junior, how you been?" Liz always spoke to him. She'd seen other guest edge away many times before as if he was a leper. He mumbled something then offered to take her bag. "Why thank you you're such a gentleman." He blushed again. "N, n, nice to see you miss." He stammered. Liz felt some people were so cruel she wondered sometimes if she was the only contact he had with anyone outside his immediate family.

An hour later she sat for supper in the oversized dinning room taking this opportunity to read through some files. The food as normal was delicious and Pa Angel was an excellent waiter been so attentive to his few guests. Like normal there was only four or five of them. Today two young run away types looking barely old enough to be married. A trucker she'd seen before and a cigar smoking mid aged man who appeared to be trying to do a deal on his phone even now at eight at night. This was much to the annoyance of the other guests trying to have a quite meal.

Eventually he hung exasperated with his failure to close the deal. He grunted in disgust taking a puff from his cigar looking over at Liz. Elizabeth was in her mid thirties, she had moved to the mid west from England when she had married many years back. And she took pride in retaining her aristocratic accent having come from Kensington the elite part of London. The man admired her lean leggy figure her high cheek bones and straight nose giving her refined sculpted features. She sat nibbling on the end of a pen with her luscious lips, long lashed eyes scanning her papers.

He called over something about business never sleeps, but got no response. Liz felt a little uncomfortable the man getting up coming towards her. She looked up with her green sexy eyes her face frowning.

"Fancy some company?" He asked thrusting his stomach out as if it was an asset. Liz gave a tired smile stroking her wedding ring with her thumb showing it to him." No thanks," she said sweetly," I've got all the company I need back home." The man grunted again as if in disbelief. He turned and sat back down shaking his head confused that she could possibly turn such an offer down. Two failed deals in space of five minutes, he definitely was loosing his touch.

As she stood to leave Pa Angel gave her a nod and smile. He'd seen a few guys try their luck with her but always with the same result. She was such a lovely loyal woman.

"Bed time hot chocolate as normal miss?" He asked as she left.

Liz nodded." Absolutely!" The place was a bit decrepit but the service here was just first rate. With that she headed for bed

She took the final sip of her warm relaxing drink just as she said goodbye to her husband on her phone. Placing the cup down and turning her phone off she then pulled the covers over her, laying her head down on the big sweet smelling pillows. She always felt so relaxed here; the air seeming scented the bed feeling like it was swallowing her up in rolls of fabric. Her pretty lips parted as she exhaled a slumbering breath, then quickly she was asleep. The room was black and silent Liz senses as subdued as the lights.

Twenty minutes later the bedroom door creaked open and two figures crept in. The door closed and the bed side table came on. Pa Angel stood watching as his wife stroked Liz's head, checking the hot chocolate was empty then slowly gently removing the top fluffy pillow putting it in the cupboard. The spiked drink had always worked but lately they had felt they needed more assurance so a chloroform soaked pillow case had enhanced the beautiful woman's comatose state.

Ma pulled back the sheets showing the woman long legs curled, her short nightie covering her ample tits and flat tummy. Ma traced a finger along Liz's perfectly smooth thigh up under her night shirt. Pa gulped as the woman's panties were tugged down and placed on the floor. Then he could wait no more he too knelt on the bed slowly pulling the nightie up over her limp head and neck Liz sighing sweetly. As she fell back his hand instantly went down on one of her firm tits, then his mouth sucking eagerly on the nipple.

"Don't mark her, remember damn it." His wife snapped squeezing the other tit.

"Oh they're soo firm slurrrp! Not like yours honey." He giggled." The old woman gave another squeeze in examination. "Let's see how pert they are in another twenty or so years eh?"

The woman then sat in the comfy wicker chair that you would find in the corner of all their motels rooms." This time dear," she said with a sarcastic smile, "try not to shoot your wad while it's still in your pants."

Liz gave a soft grunt as the man pulled her flat off the pillow his hands pushing her thighs apart pressing the knees out and down onto the soft bed.

"That's it miss open them lovely thighs wide."

Liz's mound raised as her back arched a little the man licking along her slit making hungry slurping noises. His wife passed him the jar of Vaseline she had in her pinny. Pa smeared his old wrinkly fingers in it then began to poke up inside the stunning brunette.

"Mmmmmmmm." She gave a low groan. His wife was an expert with the potions. Just enough to keep her under, not enough to turn her into a dead weight.

He began to unbuckle his pants his wife shaking her head, he never was one for foreplay.

"Here I come honey; going to stick my cock all the way up you miss. He! He!"

He found her entrance in a flash his hard old rod thrusting up inside. The man began to pump back and forth his hands on her thighs pressing them out and flat.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.