Death By Fucking - Cover

Preview

Death By Fucking

by Andrew Wiggin

Copyright© 2003 by Andrew Wiggin

Caution: This Funny Sci-Fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Science Fiction, Humor, Oral Sex,

Funny Sci-Fi Sex Story: This is a story with romance, sex, and humor with some sci fi. NO VIOLENCE. With apologies to the memory of Robert A. Heinlein. Winner of the Golden Clitorides Award: Best Humor Story; Best Long Story by a New Author 2nd Place Winner of the Golden Clitorides Award: Long Story of the Year Golden Clitorides Finalist: Best Erotic SciFi Story I've added a chapter of quotations from popular culture that I used when writing this story.

Author Note:

FYI: For my own pleasure I sometimes insert quotes from popular culture - movies and TV shows.

Actually I shamelessly steal them and use them for my own, inserting them into the narrative without references. I leave it as an exercise for the reader to determine what quotes have been used in this story. If you are really interested, email me and I'll send you a crib sheet of the quotes I used.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.