Once and Future Lovers - Cover

Once and Future Lovers

Copyright© 2003 by MarkStory

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story of two high-school sweethearts, pushed apart by circumstance, who get to play "what if??" Chrissy and Ed's story is now complete with the publication of chapter three. Let me know what you think!! (Nominated for a Silver Clit, February 2004.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

"Edward Martin, checking in."

Ed shifted his laptop case to his right shoulder while the desk clerk looked up his reservation. Ed was standing in the lobby of a Marriott hotel in Charlotte, North Carolina. After spending ten hours on two different airplanes and in three different airports in three different time zones, it was nearly 10:00 PM. All he wanted to do was get to his room, take a hot shower to wash off the travel grime, and get some sleep before the convention started tomorrow morning.

"Please sign here, Mr. Martin. You'll be in room 816. Elevators are over there," the clerk said, pointing to Ed's left. "Did you need any assistance with your bags?"

"No, I've got 'em."

Ed signed the slip, took the proferred room key, and turned away from the desk, heading for the elevators.

And nearly ran head-on into a very familiar-looking blonde.

"Eddie? Eddie Martin?" she asked, a smile lighting up her face. It was the smile that triggered Ed's memory.

"Christine Edwards? Chrissy???" Ed exclaimed incredulously. "How the hell are you?" he asked, releasing the handle on his pullman suitcase and enveloping Chrissy in a bear hug.

She responded, hugging him back. "I'm fine," she said, as they moved out of their embrace. "It's great to see you -- oh, but it's actually Christine Frasier now," she said, holding up her left hand to show off the gold and diamond wedding band.

"Oh, congratulations," Ed said, holding up his own left hand. "Me too, actually. Six years next month. How about you?"

"Four years."

"That's great, Chrissy. Damn, you look great," Ed said, looking her up and down. And, she really did, she looked just as great as Ed remembered from the last time he saw her, 11 years ago.

Of course, that time, she was 17 years old and naked, Ed thought to himself. But, even with clothes on, and more than a decade later, Chrissy was still gorgeous. She stood about 5'5" in her black heels, her slim legs accentuated by charcoal stockings underneath a black skirt. Her waist still flared in nicely, and her ample breasts looked delectable inside the tight polo she was wearing.

About 34C's, if I remember right, Ed mused.

His gaze wandered back up to her face, still framed with a tousled mop of blonde curls, wavier now than when they were in high school. Her blue eyes twinkled as she smiled at him.

"Quit checking me out, you lech. You're married," she said, laughing and punching him on the shoulder.

"You never used to mind, as I recall," Ed said, smiling back at her, causing a blush to spread up Chrissy's neck and to her face. "Anyway, what brings you here?"

"Health and fitness convention," Chrissy replied. "I work as a sports therapist in Atlanta, so I drove up here for the weekend. What about you?"

"Computer convention. I work for a company out in San Francisco that makes network security software, and so I've got to man a booth at the TechWorld show for the next four days."

"Ah," Chrissy smiled. "You always were the computer geek."

"Some things never change. Is your show down at the convention center? Maybe we can share a cab in the morning."

Chrissy shook her head. "No, mine's right here at the Marriott."

"Gotcha. I would absolutely love to catch up with you some more, but I gotta tell you Chris -- I'm bushed. I've been travelling since 8:30 this morning, spent three hours waiting in St. Louis for a replacement tire on a 747, then had to sit in Charlotte airport for an hour waiting for my luggage to show."

Chrissy smiled. "I understand, I'm pretty whipped myself, and I need to go call Mike, check on Billy. Six hour drive to get here from Atlanta. You want to do breakfast in the morning?"

"Love to. How about 8:00 here in the hotel?"

After agreeing on breakfast plans, Ed and Chris headed their separate ways. In his room, after taking a hot shower and calling his wife for a few minutes, Ed pulled back the covers on the bed and climbed in, fully intending to sack out.

But, he couldn't sleep, and he knew exactly why. After seeing Chrissy, he was too damn horny.

Shucking off his boxers, he started stroking his erect cock, thinking about the last time he had seen Chrissy Edwards.


August, 1992
Atlanta, Georgia

"Eddie, I just think it's for the best."

Ed Martin couldn't believe it. When his girlfriend Chrissy Edwards had said on the phone she had something important to discuss with him, he thought for sure he knew what it was. She's finally ready to have sex with me, he thought on the drive over to her house.

Ed and Chris had been dating for over two years, since just after Ed's sophomore year. Now, with Ed graduated and off to Stanford in less than a week, and Chrissy still with one year of high school left, Ed thought for sure she'd give him her virginity as a going-away present.

Instead, she was breaking up with him.

"Why, Chris? Don't you love me like you said you did?"

"Oh, Eddie, of course I love you," she said, tears in her eyes. "That's why I think we have to do this. It's not fair for me to expect you to stay faithful to me, a high school kid who won't even have sex with you. You're going to be 3000 miles away, meeting college girls, and that's what college is supposed to be for."

Ed frowned. "Chris, you know I'm satisfied with our -- with what we do with each other," he said, blushing, and it was mostly true. Though Chrissy insisted that intercourse had to be saved for marriage, they had ended many a night of making out with mutual masturbation. Eddie had even convinced Chrissy to let him go down on her a couple of times, though she hadn't done the same for him.

"I know, Eddie, and it's sweet of you to say that. But deep down, I think you know I'm right -- I think you know you want something that I can't give you."

After discussing it for nearly an hour, alternately crying and laughing, Ed and Chris came to the same conclusion -- namely, that she was right. She's mature beyond her age, Ed realized.

"I'll always love you, Eddie Martin," Chris said, as they hugged each other tightly. Without even consciously thinking about, Ed started kissing along her neck, below her ear -- one of Chrissy's most erogenous spots.

"Oooooohh," she moaned into his ear. "I think we've done enough talking," she said. Pushing him into a reclining position on the couch, she swung a leg over Ed's lap and straddled him, her denim-clad crotch pushing into Ed's own, his stiffening cock pressing against his shorts.

They kissed frantically, Chrissy humping her hips against Ed, feeling the crotch of her panties get moist. He pulled her T-shirt off over her head, revealing her naked and firm breasts. He moved his head to her chest, suckling each of her hard nipples into his mouth, causing her to moan even louder.

"Oh... oh God Eddie, it's so good," she gasped, humping herself harder against him. Ed moaned her name around her nipple, his cock hard as steel against his undershorts.

"Oh Eddie, I'm close... but I--I need--"

"What, Chrissy baby -- what do you need?"

"I need to feel you touching me."

"I am touching you, Chrissy baby," Ed said, squeezing her tits for emphasis.

"No no," she said, climbing off him and standing before him. "I need to feel you touching me everywhere, she said, shucking her shorts and panties down, standing before him naked. Her soft downy bush was damp, and her pussy lips were swollen pink and evident.

"Oh-hhh," Ed said, finally getting it as she reached for the button on his shorts. "But Chris -- I mean not that I don't want to -- but isn't it kind of dangerous?"

Chris shook her head. "Not very," she said, as she pulled his shorts and boxers down his legs and off. "I'm at a relatively safe time of the month right now, and besides, you won't be coming inside me. But I fully expect you to be coming near me," she said, smiling at him and straddling him once again.

She slid her pussy right up against his cock, and they both moaned with the new, unexpected feeling. "Oh God, Chris," Ed moaned. "You're so wet, so hot."

Chrissy rotated her hips, pressing her clit against his shaft. "Oh Eddie, God you're so hard, feels so good."

She humped against him faster, his hands gripping her ass to help her along, his mouth once again fastened to her nipple.

"Oh oh oh," they moaned together, Chrissy's pussy getting hotter and wetter against Ed's cock. Her juices coated his shaft, mixing with his own pre-cum, causing them to slide even faster against each other.

"Ohhhh Chrissy baby -- I'm gonna cum," Ed said, grabbing her ass tighter. Christine felt her own orgasm building to a climax when suddenly Ed pulled her even tighter against his cock, thrusting his hips off the couch.

"Agghhhhhhhhhh," Ed cried out as his dick spasmed in orgasm, shooting thick ropes of cum onto Chrissy pubis and lower belly. The extra stimulation of his cock pulsing against her clit was enough to push Chrissy over the edge, and she cried out Ed's name as her entire body stiffened in climax, her pussy gushing onto Ed's dick.

"Ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod," was all Chrissy could say, collapsing against Ed on the couch.


Once again, Ed Martin was nearing orgasm, this time by himself in a North Carolina hotel room.

"Oh Chrissy," he cried out, his right hand moving up and down faster and faster on his cock. "Unnghh ungghhhh ahhhh!" he exclaimed, his cock pulsing and shooting his spunk all over his stomach and chest.

Ed exhaled forcefully as the effects of his orgasm slowly wore off. That was the hardest I've cum in a lonnngggggg time from whacking off, he realized.


The next morning, Ed was in the hotel's coffee shop -- a Starbucks, of course -- reading the newspaper.

"Good morning, handsome," came Chrissy's voice from behind. Ed smiled and swiveled in his chair to face her. "Good morning yourself," he said, again unable to stop himself from checking her out, head to toe.

Today, she was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans that hugged her legs quite nicely. Open-toed sandals showed off her purple toenails. Above the waist, she wore a lavender blouse with just enough of a scoop neck to show off some cleavage, accented nicely by the gold chain resting above her chest.

"Sleep well? You look great."

Again, that blush crept up Chrissy's neck. "Thanks, Ed. It feels nice to be able to wear regular clothes on a Friday morning, instead of the plain white scrubs I wear to the rehab center every day."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.