Becky's Awakening - Cover

Becky's Awakening

Copyright© 2003 by maryjane

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young cheerleader experiments. In Part II, her mother worries that her husband is having an affair, and consoles herself with a luscious friend. In Part III, we learn just how much of a pig her father really is.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Those stupid fucking cunts; have they no brains? Do they think no one reads the stories on this website? (Becky's Awakening, Chapters 1 and 2.) Do they think no one can figure out who the fuck they"we"are just because they change the names? And how dare that bitch not tell me that our baby daughter was fucking her best friend and her lesbian coach! Shouldn't the father know that his daughter is sexually active? I wonder if that little nympho has had cock yet; maybe she'd like to try her Daddy's piece of meat. Karen did.

And the best fucking part is that they don't know that I found their passwords. After the frigid bitch posted Chapter 2, I saw an email she got calling her a hypocrite, because she celebrated the news of my faithfulness by being unfaithful herself. That writer hit the nail on the head; if she doesn't want me fucking around, neither should she. Nobody ever said anything about an 'open marriage.' Well, who said these cunts have any brains anyway, or even any sense of morality?

I remember that phone call to New York all right. Sondra lifted her pussy off my face but kept on sucking my cock while I was talking on the phone, she always does that, and I was afraid that I would cum in the middle of a word. No way to hide it then, I make too much noise when I unload my juice. My eyes were crossed as I tried to focus them on her puckered asshole while I spoke, licking her poop chute while I was listening to my wife on the phone. But now it doesn't make a damn bit of difference.

She was right, of course; I was fucking around. Sondra loves me"they all do"but she doesn't have the intelligence of a fart. I met her in Hartford when I needed a haircut; she was the shampoo girl, one of the easiest fucks I've ever had. Since then, she comes to New York whenever I get there. I wonder who taught her how to give a blow-job. She doesn't rush like a whore; she likes to gnaw on balls, lick around back, kiss it up and down, and she's got the instinct to stop when I get close, so that she has me screaming before I let it go. She also likes to fuck without a rubber and thinks that if I pull out before I cum and shoot the cream on her stomach, there's no chance she can become pregnant or catch anything I might have. Of course, she doesn't even think I'm fucking anyone else besides my wife, and the stupid twit believed me when I told her I had a vasectomy. But boy can she fuck; if I ever lose my job, I can teach her about condoms and put her out on the street. She'll make me rich. I might even like to watch other guys fuck her; I can never see the look on her face when I fuck her ass.

I guess I made a mistake, though, when I started to pull out of Gwen and shoot my long white strings of fuck sauce on her stomach. It had to make her wonder how I got into that habit.

Gwen was telling the truth; we used to fuck like bunnies in high school, through college and when we were first married. She took my cherry, bringing me into a world where I learned that my hand was not the best place for my cock to feel comfortable. She was no longer a virgin at that time; she actually had somewhat of a reputation as an easy lay with great tits and a willingness to swallow cum. I repaid her the following week by popping her ass cherry; some of my buddies had told me that fucking a girl in the ass was the ultimate power trip, the ultimate subjugation, making them feel totally used. Although I tried to help with KY jelly and my fingers to open her up, the moment I shoved my seven inches up there, she screamed like a stuck pig. It got me so hot that I shot my cum into her ass without giving her a chance to get off herself. We were fucking at the time in the back seat of my brother's car, while he was getting blown in the front seat. We were parked in the lookout north of the city, and when Gwen started screaming, a bunch of the other cars started honking. All the other guys asked me the next day who was with me, but I wouldn't tell them. At least for two weeks, until the day Gwen wouldn't let me up there again. After that, fuck her pride. The whole school soon knew about my visit up where none to them had ever been.

But I guess there was something she liked about my cock, because she called me a week after that and asked why she hadn't heard from me. I told her point blank that I wanted to fuck every hole she had, and if she wanted me, she had to go along. She never knew that she had taken my cherry; she thought my attitude was based on experience, not just a gamble. After that, I spent a lot of time staring at her naked back as her sphincter milked my balls. She also took it cunt and mouth, but her ass was obviously the tightest hole, and I fucked it most every session.

We started doing it before I knew how to drive, so lots of time it was in the back seat with my brother and his cunt 'du jour' in the front seat, usually fucking, sometimes listening to us or even watching. The watching really turned me on, got me as hard as I had ever been, but nevertheless I gradually learned to control my balls and not to cum too fast. Once we started to go steady, the other guys stopped making wisecracks about Gwen's pussy, but her reputation used to come back to haunt her every once in a while, so we moved out west when we got married.

She was a fucking animal, fucking as a verb as well as an adjective. After a few sessions in her ass, it did begin to accept my cock more readily, what with my tongue added to the lubrication and my willingness to go slow while my fingers spread her open. Soon it was a non-event for me to slide it into her back door, an inch at a time, her muscles grabbing my cock, actually pulling it in. The inside of her ass is warm and wet, and I'm pretty good at holding back. Why not? I like the buildup to the explosion even more than the cum itself, because once I shoot, it takes a while to reload; it's the same for every guy. But when I do cum, I send a shitload of little soldiers up into her; I've got some great pictures of the sperm pooled at the asshole and leaking down her leg. When I'm away alone, or at home when she invents a headache, they make good jerk-off material.

I never did any fucking around with anyone else until Gwen was pregnant with Karen, Becky's older sister. One night I was trying to stick it in her ass and she claimed that the position was bad for the baby. I was really hard and horny, and the bitch made me beg and plead for it before she gave in. "Just one last time until after the baby is born, Richard." Fucking bitch; I had asked her doctor and she had told me that it wouldn't hurt the baby. Then once I got off into her ass, I put my cock in her mouth to clean me off, which she always did, and she said "Yuck, it tastes terrible."

I took a deep breath. You may think I'm an asshole, but I'd never hit a woman, pregnant or not, so I just closed my eyes and decided right then and there to fuck every other woman in the world, how ever many billions there are, or at least as many as I could. I started the next day. What the fuck, I had already been speaking to her doctor about ass-fucking, and the eye contact turned me on. Her responses to me had been in street language, not in medical words, so I decided to give her a try.

"Hi... I'd like an appointment with the Doctor to talk about sex with my wife while she's pregnant... the end of the day, please... Tuesday will be fine... thank you."

I was her last 'patient' of the day, so we had a little more time than usual to talk. I appraised her body as she sat behind a desk. Hidden inside a white medical coat, I really couldn't tell much, but she moved it with a carefree action. My mind told me that this one would be a wild fuck, but it also told me that I may just have been fantasizing.

"Doctor Ann, Gwen and I have a pretty good sex life. We do most anything, and I like to fuck her anally as much as anything else." She didn't flinch when I used the word 'fuck'. "You already told me that it doesn't hurt the baby, but now she's decided that it will, and I can't convince her otherwise. She says I'm too big."

"Richard, nothing matters to a woman as much as making sure her baby is safe, and if she's afraid that something will hurt the baby, no amount of logic will change her mind. Just forget about it. Now let me see this thing that's supposedly too big."

Holy shit, this was going faster than I had hoped. I opened my pants and took out a cock that was growing rapidly. She wrapped her hand around it, measuring it quite clinically, looked up at me and said, "Don't flatter yourself, its not that big. OK, put it back. Meet me in a half hour across the street in the hotel bar." I forced myself to control my grin as I walked out of her office, wondering if I had enough cash for a room, with enough sense not to put it on a credit card. I would have hated to ask her to lay out the money; that would have been so embarrassing.

She was fifteen minutes fashionably late, the bitch. My cock was already sore from pushing so hard at the front of my pants. She offered me a cheek to kiss, then sat down and ordered a martini. We made a few minutes of small talk before she laid it right on the table.

"I've never taken a cock in my ass without a drink in me first, and my apartment bar has no vermouth. Settle up and let's go; its only three blocks." We walked almost in silence, my body seven inches behind the tip of my cock. I feared that everyone walking in the other direction would see that tent in my pants and I actually leaned forward a bit to reduce it. She saw my posture and smiled. "Don't worry, Richard, I'm the only one on this street thinking about your cock."

Her place was furnished with the income of a medical specialist and the taste of class. As I took it in, she smiled with the pride of the decorator, but as I leaned forward to kiss her, she stepped back. "We can kiss in bed; I want to get undressed." Forget the words, the tone made her seem like a prostitute. She reached for my belt buckle, but did it standing up; no kneeling in front of my cock for this lady. I helped her with the pants and stripped the rest myself, as she did likewise with her clothing. Naked as the babies she brought into this world, she did a pirouette, my eyes locked onto the blonde bush between her legs, matching in color that of her hair, and on to her perky tits, 34's was my guess. She never looked at my proud piece of meat; she had seen it earlier and probably had seen many more like it. What the fuck, all the cocks I've seen in locker rooms look the same to me, and I guess to her; longer or shorter, fatter or thinner, they only have two purposes. At the moment, I was only thinking of one of those purposes. Instead, as with the furnishings, she looked at my face, for approval. I couldn't see the look on my own face; it must have been a leer. I stood transfixed as she walked toward her bedroom. After a few steps, she turned back to me.

"Would you like to join me or do you just want to stay there and jerk off?" She was one no-nonsense cunt.

I could tell she was horny by the way she tore the covers off the bed. I tried to gently push her onto her hands and knees but she moved aside. "I'll steer the car, Richard. Just lay flat on your back." It wasn't a suggestion, it was more like an order, one I had no intention of disobeying. She looked down at me on that expensive imported mattress and spoke with only a hint of a snarl. "Take off those socks too, Richard; I'm not a whore."

Like I said, I don't hit women, but this bitch needed it. On the other hand, like they say, 'make love, not war.'

A large tube of KY was sitting on her night table, in plain view. I personally would have expected it to be in a drawer, but she obviously was uninhibited. I reached for it, but she was there faster. "I'll take care of this."

I was thinking, 'Whatever floats your boat, lady; it's your asshole.'

She greased up my meat liberally, giving my balls a little squeeze just to say hello to them. Then she sort of straddled by putting one foot up on the bed, reaching under herself to lubricate the back door, another example of her control fetish; the greasing was something I had always done for Gwen. When she was ready, she knelt over me, facing me, and lifted her ass over my cock. Balancing herself on one hand, she used the other to guide my cock-head to her asshole, lined it up and began to slide down onto it.

Her sphincter opened to accept me, spreading easily as though it were a swinging door; it was obviously accustomed to welcoming cocks up there. I closed my eyes to enjoy the sensation, while she arched her back to get a better angle of entry. In that position, I could barely reach her tits, but I tried, my fingers feathering her nipples. "Let me get it in first, Richard. Then I can straighten up and you can play with them." She moved slowly, and it seemed like forever before I felt her ass cheeks touch my thighs, but it was so much more pleasurable than sticking it into Gwen on her hands and knees. Maybe it was the novelty of the position for me, maybe it was just my anger at Gwen's decision to close her asshole to me.

"OK, Richard, now it's your job to make me cum before you cum yourself. Otherwise, this may be your last time here."

Now that was a threat I was going to take seriously, and it was going to be a struggle, because my balls were loaded and ready. But it really wasn't that difficult, because her little man in the boat was right there within easy reach, and I knew that I could lay there without fucking up into her and just use my fingers on her clit. That should get her off quickly, and while she lifted herself up and down on her knees, I shoved one set of fingers into her cunt and use the other to diddle her. Pow! She was a screamer, and when she finally came down from her cum, she flopped down on my chest. Then it was time for me to take charge. Holding her ass tightly so that my cock wouldn't slip out, I rolled us both over and held her legs straight up to the sky, so that I was able to fuck her ass missionary style, something new to me. I pushed in, out, in, out, not bothering to try to hold back, and soon I was roaring, flooding her insides with three days of accumulated cum. My cock stayed inside her, me supporting myself over her on my hands and knees, when suddenly I felt the urge.

Her muscles tightened and her eyes opened wide as she felt my piss pour into her ass to rinse the cum, but otherwise her face showed no reaction. Once the flow stopped, she said, "If you want to do that again, Richard, you'd better get us a hotel room. Do you have any idea how much this fucking mattress cost?" She reached behind her for a pillow, took off the cover and used it as a rag to sop us the yellow discharge as I pulled out of her; then she used it as a stopper as she ran for the bathroom to clean herself out. I followed her, opening the closed bathroom door without knocking, and saw her on the toilet. I used an obviously expensive wash cloth to wipe off my cock, then threw it--the cloth, not the cock--onto the floor.

"You are a disgusting pig, Richard. How's your schedule next Tuesday?" I debated for a moment whether she called me disgusting for pissing in her ass or for throwing the wash cloth on the floor, then decided that it didn't matter. I leaned down over the toilet and kissed her on the lips for the first time.

Over the years, she made me promise each time that I wouldn't piss her ass before she would let me in the door to her apartment. I liked it, but I was too cheap to spend a hundred and a half for a hotel room just for that thrill. Once in a while, she was able to get away to join me out of town, and then she would let me have my special treat. What the fuck, it wasn't her mattress then, and she didn't give a shit who would sleep on it next.

Domineering, selfish bitch! Cunt! Useless slut! I love her.

But I didn't want my cum to build up for a week or more, and I saw no good reason not to find some more action; it sure beats beating the meat. Oh, sure, I would fuck Gwen every so often, when I had no better choice, but she was no longer the sex maniac that I once knew and loved. I have no doubt that two pregnancies and two babies caused that. It's all their fault.

My job gave me the opportunity to choose my own secretary from the pool. Only the hot looking ones had a chance. Every secretary occasionally makes a mistake, so after a few arms length weeks, when she made a new mistake, I would tell her that she needed a spanking. If she came back with a light response, I would soon be fucking her brains out, but if she reacted stiffly, I would turn into a perfect gentleman for another month, and then tell personnel that she wasn't working out and she would be replaced. I got my rocks off quite often, with only a few replacements. Those who left could never say anything bad about me except for that one risqué remark, so nothing could happen to me, but after a few years, those complaints did cause the company to send me out on the road. That way, any customer I offended could not sue the company.

But while I was at the home office, it was a ball. The first secretary I had there was Janine. When I made the remark about the spanking, she didn't say a word, just smiled and looked toward my crotch. I had no idea what that meant until the next day, when she showed up wearing a low cut blouse.

"You know, Janine, that's a very attractive blouse you have on, but I think it's really against the company dress code."

She looked at me so innocently. "So spank me."

I didn't bother to think what I was saying. "Can it wait until after work tonight?"

She nodded, then sat smiling while I called home and reported a newly scheduled dinner meeting. Gwen still trusted me then, and it was no problem, except that I walked around all day with a hard-on. Janine's apartment was small and sparse but clean.

"Would you like a drink, Richard?"

"Do you have any beer?"

"I'm sorry; alcohol is the one vice I've never learned." With that, she pulled her blouse over her head and took off her bra, presenting me with a firm rack, which I dutifully bent to suck while she stroked my cock from outside my pants. We were soon in her bedroom, me totally naked and Janine down to her bikini panties. I lay on my back on the bed, my boner throbbing as she began to roll the panties off, slowly exposing a bald pussy, smooth as a baby's ass.

"I came home at lunchtime and shaved it just for you. Do you like it?"

What can I tell you? One cunt looks like another for the most part; just a place to cum into (or to eat). I don't give a damn about whether or not there's any hair there, it's the smell that counts. I just happen to like a stronger smell than an unscented pussy; call me crazy. The problem is that I can't usually tell until I get my nose right up there, and once I'm there, I can't very well refuse to eat the girl, whether I like the smell or not.

"It looks beautiful; how does it taste?" She straddled my head, about to sink down onto my face, but I held her a few inches above my mouth to inhale that arousing scent and to gaze at her clit poking its head out for attention. I lowered her enough for my tongue to reach her and begin one long lick, starting as far up her ass crack as it would reach and continuing back around to her waiting little man. She moaned softly. I repeated the lick and she repeated the moan. She leaned forward to support herself on the headboard and my middle finger rubbed her pucker, preparatory to opening her up. She squirmed.

"No, Richard, I don't do asshole."

My cock shriveled up, but fortunately she couldn't see that from her position. "It won't hurt, Janine. Try it, you'll love it."

"I have tried it, and I hated it. I swore I'd never let a guy do that to me again. Now do you want to get dressed or would you rather eat me?"

That didn't leave me a hell of a lot of choice, so I pulled her pussy down to my face. My lips clamped on her clit and I sucked away, occasionally opening them to let my tongue dive into her slit. She was soaking wet, and smelled"if you will pardon the expression"good enough to eat. My hands reached up to squeeze her tits as she humped my face, my fingers tweaking her nipples. All this had me pretty hot, and soon the blood rushed back into Felix; no, I haven't the slightest fucking recollection of where that name came from. It also had her pretty hot, for she was quickly able to cum. Her discharge poured over my face, something I usually like, but this time some of it got into my nose and my coughing pushed her off me.

She reached for Felix and soon had him buried in her mouth. I began to wonder who had taught her how to suck a dick. She Hoovered me all right but that was it; no playing with my nuts or using her tongue all around my crown and along the bottom. I was so horny from eating her and from not getting into her ass that I didn't fight it, I just laid there and let her suck. But when my first regiment of little soldiers hit the roof of her mouth, she took my cock out of her mouth and aimed the rest of the cum onto my stomach, then dribbled what was in her mouth on top of it.

Useless bitch! I could have had just as much fun jerking off to the pictures I have of cum in Gwen's ass. Only Janine was my secretary and I had to worry about things in the office. So I pulled her alongside me, rolled on my side to face her and began to kiss her. I felt her belly squishing the cum between us, and barely tasted what my tongue found in her mouth. I resolved to teach this bit of fluff how to be a real slut.

"Thank you, Janine; that was fabulous." Yeah, right. I went home and fucked Gwen, straight missionary. I had trouble keeping it hard and it took forever to cum again. What a wasted day. I tossed and turned in bed, figuring how to accomplish three things with Janine: liquor in her apartment, my cock in her ass and how to get her to swallow. The trouble was that liquor was an aid to the other two, and I knew instinctively that it was the least likely of my challenges to be successful. I knew less than shit about date-rape drugs and had no intention of learning. So it was going to have to be gentle persuasion.

Next morning in the office, I started my campaign. I brought the coffee from the cafeteria.

"What a nice surprise. Thank you, Richard."

"No, thank you, Janine, for such a wonderful evening." She actually blushed.

"But Richard, I thought you were going to spank me."

"Next Thursday?" She smiled and nodded. I continued, "May I get personal?"

"Wasn't last night personal enough?" I took that for permission to continue, having already decided to start with the swallowing and to move on to the asshole discussion later.

"Have you never swallowed a man's offering when you're making love?"

"Yes I have, but it's so demeaning. The guy I did it for made me feel like a whore, having his orgasm without caring about mine."

"But I made sure that I took care of you first."

She thought about it. Hesitatingly, "That's true."

Bingo! I decided that I didn't need to press that one just then. "And what happened with your backdoor? That's in the area where I'm going to spank you."

"That was a different guy. It was pure pain; by the time he stuck it in there, it felt like rape."

"Did he even try to open you up first, and use lubrication?"

Again she paused. "No."

I nodded. It was enough for one sitting. "Let's see what's in the mail."

The following Thursday she left early to prepare dinner; home cooked meals suggest affection going beyond a mere fuck. When I reached her door, she opened it wearing a diaphanous negligee. She was smiling and holding something behind her back. As I tried to peer around her, she kept backing and twisting until I gave up. I kissed her deeply, and as she put her arms around me, I felt something hard against my back. A vibrator?

When we broke the clinch, she stepped back and handed me"an open bottle of beer. Holy shit, this cunt wasn't being a good hostess, she was in love with me!

"Thank you, Janine; what a nice surprise."

"Wait until you see what surprise I have in the bedroom."

Well, well, well, I thought, she's ready to swallow my cum. When I was undressed, she lay down on the already turned-down bed and smiled up at me. I knelt and began to suck each toe in turn, then started up the inside of her legs. As I moved my mouth north, she spread her legs to make it easy, and I pushed the negligee up higher as I traveled. Her thighs were strong; she spent much time in the gym. Last week had just been to get my rocks off and I hadn't paid close attention. I reached the ultimate center of attraction, though I intended merely to pass through and return later. It was freshly shaven, as expected, with her cute little mound, her clit awaiting my mouth, her pussy lips shiny with moisture. I licked along the slit as I moved up, the scent going from my nose to my brain to my groin, telling my cock to get more blood and my prostate and nuts to produce more sperm and semen.

She lifted her ass off the bed for me to get the gown higher, and as I held the cheeks, I wondered if I would also be getting up the chute that night. Her moaning was like humming as my lips proceeded higher, kissing her belly button and stomach as I approached her tits, nipples already hard and waiting to be sucked, each in turn. Her hands steered my head from place to place, finally pulling my face to hers. We kissed, mouths opening, tongues tentatively touching each other like two boxers touching gloves before the start of the first round. She lifted my face an inch and whispered.

"I love you, Richard."

I knew that was coming; so many of these cunts won't fuck unless they're in love, and it's a good thing they fall in love so easily. What I didn't know was when to say it back to her. I could do it immediately; good thing I really didn't have to be in love with her in order to say it. Or I could wait until I was ready to cum in her mouth, the better to get her to swallow. Only I was pretty sure that was a given, so maybe I should wait until I started to work on loosening up her asshole so she'd let me go all the way in there. I decided to say it right away, because I could always keep repeating it and reinforcing my chances of getting what I wanted.

"And I love you, Janine."

We kissed again, but then our tongues were no longer ceremonially touching; they were dueling, jabbing, weaving, pressing forward. I kneaded her tits as we kissed, while she fondled Felix. At her first touch on my cock, I remembered where his name had come from. One of the girls I had been fucking in high school, whenever Gwen had the rag on, had named him after Felix the Cat, because he loved pussy so much. That was really just an excuse; I was fucking anyone I could get. Of course, Gwen would still blow me when she had her period but I also needed a tight tunnel to really enjoy a fuck. Did I ever tell you how I proposed to her? 'If I married you, would you let me eat you and fuck you when you have your period?' Stupid cunt said yes. I should have known better. Well, I did love her then, but...

I slid quickly back down to Janine's twat, my tongue probing into her cunt as I held her legs apart as far as they would go. I wish I could describe the smell; she should bottle it. Someone once invented a spray like that, but they called it deodorant spray and the name took the pleasure away. Janine smelled both feminine and ripe. My tongue moved to her clit while my fingers probed inside her, searching for the g-spot. Poor Dr. Grafenberg, what a strange thing to be famous for. Shit, maybe he (or was it a she) was proud of it. I could feel her tightening the walls of her cunt around my fingers, treating them as though they were my cock. She began to hump her groin up into my face, sending the message that she was about to cum. She screamed and began to soak me with that delicious cum, thinner and clearer than my own. I rolled off, tensed my body and stopped moving at all; I didn't want to waste my cum on her bed sheets.

It took a while before her breathing returned to normal. "You are so good at eating my pussy, Richard, darling. Let me reciprocate." She reached down and began to fondle me, finally bringing her head to my lower head and taking me inside her mouth. I knew that, unless I guided her, she would just plain suck.

"Janine, honey, let me show you how I like it. Try this for me. Lick around my balls and play with them. Run your tongue over the head of my cock, lick the ridge behind it. Lick down along the bottom of my cock, then suck me. Keep alternating those until you want me to cum, or until I can't stand it anymore." I didn't say anything about swallowing my cum; she knew I wanted that, and I knew that she knew. No sense in pushing it.

Sure enough, she loved me enough to pay attention, and tried her best. I had to direct her head back to licking in the middle of all the sucking, but I could tell she was willing to learn. As I got near, I was tempted to roll over and fuck down on her face, but then I would never know if she was swallowing voluntarily; I wasn't even sure she would swallow at all, so I stayed on my back. Every once in a while I told her that I loved her. She felt my balls tighten as they got ready to deliver a load of cum into her mouth and she sucked even harder. I held my hand on the back of her head, playing with her hair but softly, just as a suggestion to stay there but allowing her the freedom to lift it off my cock if she wanted to. It was time to warn her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.