by Lily May

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, NonConsensual, Rough, Swinging, Group Sex, Orgy, Squirting, Cream Pie, .

Desc: Sex Story: A story about a lucky young Australian couple about their travel and their buggeoning sex life.

Barry and Jill Thomas lived in a small town in Northern Tasmania having a population of around 5,000 and they had known each other since primary school, in fact both attending that and the area's High School together right through. Barry was a well built 180 centimetre tall tractor driver working for a ploughing contractor, and Jill was a curvy girl of average height and nice appearance, who, due to the size of her breasts had sometimes had her described as "dairy fed." She was pretty but not beautiful and worked at the local general store. They were long time friends but they did not become romantically involved until they were in their early twenties. They lived together for just over a year before marrying to appease their respective parents and decided that they would wait until they were out of their rented house and moved into a house of their own before having children. They started off with very little and both of them worked every hour they could to get a deposit together and after two years they had enough to put a good deposit on a small cottage in the town centre. For furniture they made do with second hand stuff and stuff that relatives had no further use for. They were comfortable but realised that they would not have any spare money for years to come, especially if a child came along. That is why she was on the pill.

For Jill's birthday, among other things Barry bought her a ticket in a Thursday night's Powerball lottery, for which that week the first prize had jackpotted to 9 million dollars. The town was abuzz the next day when the local lottery agent was notified that one of his customers shared in the jackpot with a mainlander, 4.5 million dollars each. When they arrived home from work they checked their numbers and found that they were the Tasmanian winners.

Then they did a silly thing, instead of keeping quiet they went down to the local pub and bought everyone beer for the rest of the night and of course everyone knew of their windfall.

The personal approaches, the begging letters and the phone calls started straight away and after a couple of weeks they could not hack the pressure put on them for money any more. They even bought a cell phone each with the numbers given only to immediate family so that they could pull the plug on their landline phone.

They had in the first week bought a very nice top of the range Holden car and they decided that they would leave the state until their heads had cleared and the vultures had calmed down. They decided to go to the Australian mainland for a break until they had sought and acted on some sound financial advice and then take a holiday. They had $100.000 put in a cheque account which paid for the car and would be a backstop until the money was properly invested and started a Visa card with another $20,000 which would be much more than enough to give them an extended stay on the Australian mainland. They travelled across Bass Strait, the 250 kilometre fairly rough stretch of water which separated Tasmania from mainland Australia, with the car, on one of the two new fast "Spirit of Tasmania" ferries which each made one crossing a day, crossing in mid Strait.

They arrived at Port Melbourne early in the morning and later settled into a motel around 15 kilometres from the city centre, then made an appointment to consult a financial advisor in the city who was recommended by their bank manager. The reason that they did not seek advice in Tasmania was because everyone and their dog would know their business before they had two sleeps. The motel was pretty flash and their suite was nice with a Jacuzzi. They had dinner there that night and next morning left the car parked at the motel and caught a tram into the city for their appointment. Harold, their adviser had done some homework for them already and he told them that he could arrange for their investments to be set in stone within two days.

They waited the two days and did some sightseeing and when everything was signed and sealed to their satisfaction they planned to drive north up the Hume Highway to Canberra, the nation's capital then across to the east coast town of Kiama and at their leisure follow the east coast to points north. They stopped in Canberra for a week, two days of which were spent looking through the Australian War Memorial with it's wonderful exhibits, and going on to Kiama on the east coast where they found a wonderful laid back town of about 14,000.

They had by now started to enjoy the good life and found that they could really get used to being waited on and not having to turn every coin over before spending it.

They decided to stay at Kiama for at least two weeks and that night at dinner at the motel they met and dined with a couple from Bundaberg, Queensland, Tom and Gerry. They hit it off and at kickout time the two couples went back to Barry and Jill's suite for nightcap after picking up two bottles of wine from the bottle shop. Up until now, Barry had been a minimal beer drinker and Jill had had the occasional glass of red wine, but both had been drinking a bit of wine from when they had dined on the ferry. They opened the bottles of red and they all helped drink them and after a short while Tom asked them if they had ever tried marijuana. They replied no and had never had any interest in mind altering substances. With their dinner drinks and the two bottles the four were very mellow and the dirty jokes started to circulate.

At about 1.00am the party broke up and the men shook hands, the women pecked at each others cheeks and then Barry kissed Gerry goodnight and Tom kissed Jill too. The kisses lasted a lot longer than if they had been sober and in fact it became an unspoken competition to see who could kiss the others spouse the longest, using plenty of tongue. Breasts were cupped also.

Tom broke away first and with a raspy voice said that they should go.

As soon as the door closed on them clothes were flying everywhere and Barry and Jill went through the usual foreplay routine before having sex their usual missionary style.

Barry's routine was a couple of minutes kissing, a couple of minutes of nipple tweaking and a couple of minutes digital penetration of Jill's cunt. It was enough to make her a little wet but it was not enough to set her up for anything special. As usual Barry lasted less than three minutes and Jill as usual did not climax, in fact she had never climaxed and she thought that the pleasant felling of having a cock going in and out of her cunt was what it was all about. She had often listened to her girlfriends talked about earth shattering orgasms and she reckoned it was all bullshit.

As usual Barry was asleep immediately after withdrawing and Jill started to wonder if there was more to sex than she had thought, as her cunt had become quite wet and tingly during the kissathon with Tom.

Barry woke up first in the morning and also wondered if he was missing something as he and his cock had been very excited during his kissathon with Tom's wife. He did not realise that it was his lack of arousing Jill, and, her in turn not knowing of the delights that sustained foreplay could bring on, was the reason for her laying there like a sack of shit during their sparrow like shags.

After a very nice few days at Kiama they moved northward to Sydney where they booked into a very flash hotel on Darling Harbour where they found that they were two of the very few people there without slinty eyes and jet black hair. They did the usual tourist things like the Harbour cruises, the Opera House, Centrepoint Tower on the first few days and even travelled west to Bathurst to drive around the world famous car racing circuit.

At dinner that night at a nearby restaurant they again sat near and met up with a young couple who were from Sydney and were celebrating the wife's 28th birthday. They were Allen and Marlene. They enjoyed a good night and Barry and Jill were invited to spend the next day, Saturday, with them at their home at Liverpool, about 30 kilometres from the city. This they accepted and arrived there around noon. After lunch they sat and had a drink and talked about their lives, without Barry mentioning their windfall and then they unanimously decided that they would go to a nearby Rugby Leagues Club for a crack at the pokies and dinner afterwards. They took a cab to the club and had a wow of a night and soon after returning to Allen and Marlene's they came to the conclusion that neither Barry or Jill were fit to drive back to the hotel so they were offered the guest room for the night. Little did they know that they were being set up.

Now that it was settled that they should stay, they settled back down with drinks and watched a porno movie that, which while not being hardcore, was very erotic and exciting to the four.

Marlene went to the kitchen to get some more drinks and nibbles and asked Barry to help her and while they were out of the room Allen moved to sit next to Jill on the two seater couch. He told her that they had occasionally swapped partners with friends and whilst being madly in love with each other, they felt that an occasional one off dalliance did nothing to hurt either of them and they felt it actually sparked up their marriage, and, seeing that Barry and Jill were only passing through they would like them to consider swapping either for a hour or so or for all night.

.... There is more of this story ...

For the rest of this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you’re already registered, then please Log In or Register