Anniversary Surprise - Cover

Anniversary Surprise

by Aphrodite_Goddess

Copyright 2001 Aphrodite

Erotica Sex Story: She works hard all day to create the perfect anniversary dinner. He doesn't notice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Masturbation   .

Suddenly her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the front door slamming.

Amanda just finished setting the table and returned to the kitchen to check on the roast. She waited all day for Jerry to get home and felt her heart jump every time a car door closed outside.

It was their tenth anniversary and she had special plans for a romantic evening with nothing left to chance.

When she heard the door slam Amanda took off her apron and tried to quell her excitement.

"Hi Honey." Jerry said as he entered the kitchen. "What's for supper? I'm starving."

Amanda walked over to her husband and put her hands around his neck then planted a slow yet firm long kiss on his lips.

"Well I made a roast, green beans, and baked potatoes." She looked into his beautiful brown eyes and ran her tongue along her top lip. "And for dessert I made your favorite, pecan pie."

"Sounds great." He said. "I'll be in my office. Call me when it's ready." He turned and left the room.

She stood there a few moments just staring after him. Had he forgotten? He wouldn't dare forget again and definitely not their tenth, or would he? No, not this time. He must be waiting till we sit down to eat or maybe after dinner. Snapping out of her trance she returned to the stove and finished cooking.

"Everything looks great." Jerry said as sat down at the table. "Have to hurry and finish eating. Got a big meeting in the morning and I have to get ready. That jackass Roger is up to his old tricks again and I'm going to be ready for him this time."

Jerry continued ranting about company politics for the rest of the dinner, and then excused himself to his office.

Amanda stared at her green beans, moving them around with her fork. She was so excited thinking about the evening ahead of them that she hadn't eaten a bite.

"He did forget." She thought to herself. "How could he do this again?"

She sat there with tears in her eyes. She couldn't move for a good half-hour while she mulled over 8 years of forgotten anniversaries and birthdays. Forgotten because of his dedication to his job.

Not knowing what to do, she stifled back the tears and headed up the stairs to get ready for bed.

The water from the pulsating showerhead sent shutters through her body as the water pounded down on her breasts. She raised one hand and messaged each breast back and forth up to her neck then down to her erect nipples.

As her excitement grew she lowered the other hand between her legs and gently stroked her clit, producing a soft moan. The water from the shower made it easy to glide her fingers freely over her body. Each stroke made her want more and more.

She lifted her leg to the edge of the tub and let her fingers slowly tease the outer lips of her pussy and slide back to excite her swollen clit. She forgot about Jerry for now, and as her pleasure rose, she inserted her index and middle fingers into her hole letting out a loud gasp. Starting slowly she moved her fingers in and out letting the base of her hand make contact with her clit. Her moans grew louder as she sped up the pace. Her breathing was rapid. Her mind thought of nothing but the present and the excitement she brought to her body. Soon she reached her climax and as her entire body shuddered in pleasure. She fell against the wall bracing herself.

Amanda found herself crying uncontrollably, thinking about all the years that she endured this treatment. Finishing up the shower she dried herself off and went to bed where she attempted to cry herself to sleep. She was still awake several hours later when she heard Jerry open the bedroom door.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.