The Compromise - Cover

The Compromise

Copyright© 2003 by Kathy B.

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In an effort to save her marriage, a woman decides to make a few compromises. Unfortunately, compromises have a tendency to multiply exponentially. It can be very tough to stop...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation  

I think I'm basically a good-natured person. I can usually find a way to have some fun, no matter how lousy the situation is that I find myself in. That weekend, though, was one of the lousiest ones of my life. I wanted to be out and about, having fun with my friends. Instead, I found myself trapped in my own home, unable to leave. When the phone rang about 7:30 Monday morning, it was almost a relief to hear from the outside world.

"Hello?"

"Kelly? It's Phil Haggerty. How was your weekend?"

"Hi, Mr. Haggerty! My weekend kinda stunk," I replied. "My parents went away for their anniversary so my little sister stayed with me for a few days. We had a good time and all, but I'm sick of being cooped up with her. Can you believe I'm actually looking forward to going to work this morning!"

He laughed. "A partier like you, eager to come in the door on a Monday morning? I wish I was there to see it. Listen, the vendors are still having a lot of trouble with the new design so I'm going to be staying down here another week. In fact, I'll be out at one of the plants all day or I wouldn't have bothered you at home. I need a few things."

"It's no bother, Mr. Haggerty. I don't mind you calling me at home. What do you need?"

"I need the new valve design, but it's on my drafting table at home. Mr. Franklin will kill me if I don't get it out to him by tomorrow. Would you mind stopping by to pick it up?"

I hesitated. My day was about to take a turn for the worse. "Uh, OK... Does Mrs. Haggerty know I'm coming?"

I heard him sigh. "Don't worry, Kelly. I know how you and Rhonda get along."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Haggerty. I just don't want to cause any problems. It might be better if I have one of the guys go pick the plans up."

"No, I want you to go," he replied. "I want you to make sure everything is there and then mail them right out. I need somebody I can count on."

I smiled proudly. "You can always count on me."

"I know, Kelly. We make a good team. Listen, why don't you wait until lunchtime, then drive over and pick up the plans. That way Rhonda will be at work and what she doesn't know won't hurt her."

I giggled. "It works for me."

"Great. I really appreciate it. Take a late lunch. By the time you drive out, check everything over and get the plans in the mail, you can call it a day."

"Thanks, Mr. Haggerty. You're my favorite boss!"

He laughed at the other end. "Other than that fat guy at Weenie World, I'm the only boss you've ever had. How can I help but be your favorite?"

"You'd be my favorite, no matter what."

"That's nice of you, Kelly. I'll tell you what. Why don't you take your swimsuit with you and take a dip while you're there? I doubt Rhonda's been using the pool and it will be good to stir up the water. Just clear out before she gets home."

"Wow," I gushed. "Thanks! I could use a little sun. Is your pool fenced in?"

"Yes, why?"

"I might not take a suit," I answered wickedly.

He groaned. "I'm supposed to go talk to a bunch of bald, sweaty machinists with that image in my head? Do me a favor. Wear a suit. If Rhonda should come home early, I don't want to have to explain to her what you're doing there naked. Clothed would be bad enough."

"Aw, Mr. Haggerty. You need to take some chances."

"I do, Kelly. Living with Rhonda and working with you. I surely do. Thanks again for doing this, and enjoy your afternoon."

Knowing I only had to work half a day made the morning go quickly. Ricky called about ten. We'd been dating occasionally for the last four months.

"Hi, Kelly. How's my favorite girl?"

"Horny," I whispered into the phone. "Even the pimply kid from Security is starting to look sexy to me."

"Aw, sounds like you need a little TLC."

"No way, I'm too far gone for that," I replied. "What I need is some RHF."

"RHF?" he asked.

"Rough Hard Fucking," I giggled. Looking to make sure nobody was nearby, I lowered my voice. "With maybe a side treatment of licking and sucking just for good measure."

"Nice going," he complained. "Now you got me all horny. How am I supposed to work with this big lump in my pants? Women are going to take one look at me and run for safety. Men are going to think I'm queer and beat the crap out of me. How could you do this to me?"

"Good," I replied. "If I have to walk around all horny, you should too. Can you make it until two?"

"I guess so, why?"

"My boss asked me to stop and get some things for him at his house. It's not that far from the store. You could meet me there on your lunch break... "

"Yum," he replied. "If you're serving, I'm buying. Count me in."

I gave him directions to the house and returned to work.

As luck would have it, things got busy just before I wanted to leave and I wound up getting to the house just a few minutes before two. Mr. Haggerty had told me where to find the key to the back door, so I got it and slipped in. Finding myself in a large laundry room, I quickly stripped out of my clothes and slipped into my bikini. By the time Ricky arrived, I was in the pool, lazily swimming laps.

"Come on in," I said, treading water. "The water is great."

"Sorry," he shrugged. "No suit."

"So what?" I replied. "Live a little."

"What happens when somebody sees me?"

"Don't worry, the house is empty. Nobody is going to see you," I assured him. "Except me, of course. But that's kind of the point, isn't it?"

He looked at me skeptically. "You're sure nobody is home?"

"I checked it," I lied. "Now hurry up and get naked."

He sighed. "This probably isn't even your boss' house. I'm going to take off all my clothes and then I'm going to get arrested for trespassing. There I'll be, on tonight's newscast, handcuffed and trying to cover my nuts with yesterday's newspaper." But as he said it, he was pulling off his clothes.

I admired his physique as he stripped. "A yummy body like that shouldn't be covered with a newspaper."

"You're just saying that because you need your horns clipped," Ricky laughed.

"Boy, do I ever," I agreed. "I think I've already raised the temperature in the pool a couple of degrees."

Naked, Ricky padded to the diving board. His soft, meaty penis swung gently as he bounced twice on the board. With a powerful spring he arced out over the water, his buttocks clenched as he smoothly entered the pool.

"9.2, I think," I told him as he surfaced, ten yards away.

"No way; that dive was perfect," he complained.

"Sorry, the judge stands by her decision," I replied. "That big dick of yours didn't make a clean entry."

Ricky laughed. "Hell, that's the judge's fault. She teased me. And how come I'm the only one naked? Get rid of that suit."

"Come and get it," I teased him. We played a spirited game of tag for about ten minutes before I eventually let him catch me and he triumphantly stripped away my bikini.

"That's more like it," he smiled as he cupped my breasts. He released them to pull me close for a lingering kiss, then slid his hands down to cup my ass.

I moaned as my nipples pressed against Ricky's muscular chest. The combination of his warm skin and the cool water had them stiff and throbbing. Sensing my passion, he dipped his head and started tonguing my nipples. Not sucking on them, just lapping gently at them as my breasts bobbed on the surface of the pool.

I felt his cock hardening against my stomach. Reaching down, I tickled the head, then started slowly stroking the shaft.

"Mmm, that's nice, baby," he groaned. "Oh, shit, that feels good." Then, as I lightly scratched his balls, "Fuck, Kelly! Be careful or I'll explode right here in the water."

"Oh, no you don't," I warned him. "Don't you dare cum until you've fucked me raw."

Taking a breath, I sank under the surface. I opened my eyes to see his erect cock bobbing gently in front of me. I kissed it once, then opened my mouth and slid several inches inside. My tongue stroked the underside of Ricky's prick as my lips started their slow retreat, Pressing forward, I drove his prick deep into my throat and hummed as loudly as I could. I was rewarded with a violent twitch in Ricky's leg and several frantic thrusts from his hips. I was able to do this several times before I had to surface for air.

"Holy shit, Kelly. That was fantastic! Where'd you ever learn to do that?" Ricky gasped. "No, wait. I think I'd rather not know." He grinned. "I'd rather think of you as a nice, innocent girl."

I leaned back against the edge of the pool, resting on my shoulders. Letting my bottom float to the surface, I spread my legs and hooked my heels behind his ass. I pulled him in until I could feel his hips grind against my crotch, his prick grinding against my clit as it slid stiffly up over my abdomen.

"How about turning this nice innocent girl into a nasty, slutty woman?" I inquired. "It's easy. Just insert this... " I gripped his cock with one hand as he cupped my bottom. "... into here," I finished as I relaxed my legs and slid the head of his prick down until I could rub it against my already-moist pussy.

Ricky pressed forward and his cock easily parted my engorged lips, sliding several inches into my cunt. Pulling back slightly, he drove his entire cock into me on the next stroke. I moaned as I felt myself adjust to his presence. I slipped my free hand down between our bodies and started stroking my clit as he withdrew.

Nobody would ever accuse Ricky of being a rocket scientist but one thing he knew how to do was fuck. He knew how to hit a girl in all the right spots. Alternating hard, pounding thrusts with slow, gentle probes, Ricky soon had me rising toward the orgasm I so desperately needed. Suddenly, just as I felt myself getting close, his cock slipped out of my pussy. Frustrated, I opened my eyes to see my lover frowning at me.

"Aw, Kelly. You must think I'm a real louse. Here you sucked my dick so nicely and I didn't even return the favor," He said. "Let's move over under that umbrella and I'll give you a little mouth action, ok?"

"Are you serious?" I practically screamed. "It's way too late for that. You can do that later. Right now I need a hard cock in my pussy, not your stupid tongue! Now put that thing back where it belongs!"

"Take it easy, baby," he said, his eyes twinkling. "I was just funnin' with you. I know what you need." He guided his cock back into my welcoming slot. "Jeez, a couple of days without sex and you get all gnarly."

Miffed, I let my head loll back against the deck even as my legs gripped him tightly. "Shut up and fuck me," I said, concentrating on my long overdue orgasm.

And fuck me he did. Driving relentlessly into me, he kneaded my ass with his hands and bent his head to suck my distended nipples. I arched my back to raise my breasts to his lips, closing my eyes as I felt my orgasm approach once again.

Suddenly I heard him give a quiet shriek and felt his body stiffen. "No, not yet," I warned him. "Wait for me. I'm almost there!"

It wasn't until he pushed me off his cock that I realized something was wrong. I opened my eyes to see Ricky staring back at me, white- faced.

"There's somebody in the house," he whispered loudly. "I saw a face in the window."

"Are you sure?" I asked, reaching for him. "It was probably just your imagination. My boss is out of town and he promised me his wife would be at work all day. Come on back, baby. I was so close to cumming and I need it soo bad... "

"I know what I saw," he said, his cock wilting before my eyes. "I saw somebody up on the second floor. You said the house was empty. Did you even check it?"

"I listened from the laundry room door," I muttered defensively.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned. "I'm dead, I'm so fucking dead." He scrambled out of the pool and quickly pulled on his clothes.

I sighed and reached for the pieces of my suit floating several feet away. "Oh, all right," I grumbled. "Wait for me and we can go check together."

"No way," he said emphatically. "I'm not adding burglary to trespassing. I'm outta here."

"Oh, no you're not," I told him as I climbed out of the pool. "You're going in there with me to check things out."

"You're on your own. If you're smart, you'll get the hell out of here too," he replied, heading for the side of the house. "I'll call you later."

"Don't bother, you pathetic loser!" I shouted after his retreating back.

As distracted as I was by the ache of my sexual frustration, I knew Ricky was wrong to suggest I leave. I had to check the house out. After all, I'd left the door unlocked while I was in the pool. A burglar could have walked right past us while we were fucking and neither one of us would have noticed."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.