Mist Over Circle Rock - Cover

Mist Over Circle Rock

Copyright© 2003 by J. Emery

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The chosen giver of life lay quietly on the stone alter. Her golden hair glistened red in the light of the moonlight that filtered through the stones in the skull of Okul. Her blue eyes stared into the heavens. The hypnotic music and the chanting of the shaman had placed her in a deep trance. She was ready. Her sacrifice would assure her people of another year of prosperity and happiness

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   First   Violence  

The next few days went quickly past. The adventure with Marcie became an exciting memory as he worked the long hours in the hot sun. Jack had not worn the amulet and had all but forgotten that it existed. He saw Marian every day in the cafeteria. He could tell she was interested in him, but his shyness kept him from getting too close. When he thought of Marian Jack felt different inside than he when he thought of Marcie. He liked being around Marian. She was a friend and confidant, and Marcie, well, what he felt with her was deep, warm, and exciting, and the desire seemed mutual, but he kept his distance. The altercation with Bobby was forgotten and life became comfortable. That would soon change in ways Jack could never have imagined. The Triad would soon be joined.

Marian Stood in front of the mirror admiring the pendant lying between her breasts. She marveled at how beautifully it accentuated her eyes. She wore the necklace all the time. If she took it off a feeling of loneliness engulfed her. It was almost like she was married to it. The silk nightshirt felt like fingers of fire as it slipped over her body. Marian pulled her hair out of the collar and tried to ignore her arousal as she got into bed and fell into an uneasy sleep. An old man was sitting at a desk reading old leather bound book. His hair was silver and his eyes were a gray blue. He looked up from the book and into her soul. His eyes and face held the wisdom of many years. On a chain around his neck was a pendant of silver inlaid with gold. It looked similar to hers except the stones were a mixture of red, blue, and yellow. He was communicating with her, not with his voice but she knew what he was saying.

"Don't be afraid. I have been waiting for you. The disk has led me to your troubled sleep. The disk of Ratha weighs heavy as your body adjusts to the raw power it wields. Remember, Strength and Emotion can only succeed in the presence of Wisdom. I have much to teach you, Sleep now in peace."

The dream faded and Marian slept deeply for the first time since receiving the necklace of Dal Rathal. Her dreams were strange and wonderful showing places that could not be found in this world. The disk grew warm as the power from some unknown source joined with its own.

Jack looked up from the book he was reading and glanced at the clock on the desk. It was after midnight, but he wasn't sleepy. There was a noise outside his window, he paused and listened but it was quiet. He went back to reading. A gentle rapping sound broke the silence a little louder this time. He walked over and opened the window. Marcie was standing in the shadows smiling seductively at him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.