Mist Over Circle Rock - Cover

Mist Over Circle Rock

Copyright© 2003 by J. Emery

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The chosen giver of life lay quietly on the stone alter. Her golden hair glistened red in the light of the moonlight that filtered through the stones in the skull of Okul. Her blue eyes stared into the heavens. The hypnotic music and the chanting of the shaman had placed her in a deep trance. She was ready. Her sacrifice would assure her people of another year of prosperity and happiness

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   First   Violence  

The training was exhausting both physically and mentally. Jack, Marian, and Joy were rarely in their human bodies, they had joined soon after arriving and Marcie was spending most of her time training with Alanon. After two grueling years the training was complete. Myan and Alanon pronounced the Triad and their prophet ready to meet the indigenous population of tribes.

"It seems strange to be in these bodies again," Joy said.

"I agree, it feels crude and restrictive, but it is comforting to have a way to connect with our old life." Marian looked pensive as she spoke.

Jack walked over and sat between the two beautiful girls. "We haven't had sex together in two years. Maybe we can celebrate tonight. I would like to invite Marcie it would be like old times back on the Node"

Alanon and Myan walked into the room "Well, tomorrow is the day. The Node has placed a pod a short distance from the Gardassi tribe; they are the most powerful group at the moment and the most likely to react favorably to an introduction of religion."

"When do we leave?" Marian asked.

"One hour before sunrise in the morning" Myan answered. "Marcie will be here shortly, you will need to instruct her on the method you have chosen to introduce her to the tribe."

Marcie entered the room with the others. "Wow, it's nice to see you guys in the flesh again. Jack, you look especially nice."

Marcie was the only person who was wearing clothes. She was dressed in a robe of white silk like material with a sash of yellow and red, and a belt of blue. As she moved it seem to shimmer in the light. The soft material revealed her feminine form.

Jack looked at his lover. "You look fantastic!" he said.

"Alanon gave me this to wear; he said I would need it where we are going." Marcie answered.

Joy looked Marcie in the eyes. "We are no longer human. We have trace genes that are a part of our human heritage. We have joined and chosen to live as Malinarri. We will only take our human bodies when we are with you. Can you accept that choice? Will you honor us with your service?"

Marcie looked down briefly and then deep into Joy's beautiful blue eyes. "Who am I to question your will? I know who and what you are. My training is to serve and speak for you; the Triad, both here and when we return to Earth, but do you know who I am? Do not treat me as a normal human for I am much more than that. Your thoughts are open to me unless you hide them. You are Malinarri and I am a human do not fool yourselves into believing that I am weak. The Makers gave us instincts and abilities that you cannot understand. Salban has degraded our species over thousands of years and most of these gifts have been lost to us. I am now what the Makers first intended for humans to be. I have a mission and we are a team. I will follow your leadership. My feelings for the three of you have not changed in the least and I look forward to our celebration tonight."

Jack looked at Alanon and Myan, "Is this true? Why were we not told of the changes made to Marcie?"

"Yes, it is true. She will follow and you will lead. It is the way the Makers want it to be." Alanon answered. "One is not greater than the other, only different. Can you all accept that?"

"We will do the will of the Makers. To this we are committed and we will not be turned from the task before us. The future of the Human and Malinarri creations rests in our devotion to the mission we have undertaken." A tear slipped down Marian's cheek as she spoke.

The Triad and the human joined hands and the pact was made. Alanon and Myan relaxed the plan had worked. The Triad and the prophet would work together. It was sealed with their affection for one another.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.