Mist Over Circle Rock - Cover

Mist Over Circle Rock

Copyright© 2003 by J. Emery

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The chosen giver of life lay quietly on the stone alter. Her golden hair glistened red in the light of the moonlight that filtered through the stones in the skull of Okul. Her blue eyes stared into the heavens. The hypnotic music and the chanting of the shaman had placed her in a deep trance. She was ready. Her sacrifice would assure her people of another year of prosperity and happiness

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   First   Violence  

The days rolled by and their training continued during nightly episodes. They were growing in power and Estragon was pleased with their progress. School had been in session for several weeks when Estragon directed them to come to the area near the school called Circle Rock.

The legend and the result of the misdirected worship chilled them. They were told how thousands of innocent women were murdered to appease the bloodlust of a keeper turned evil. The Node had broken the Triad and two of the keepers had chosen to return to their home worlds, but the third, the keeper of the blue, refused to leave. His evil reign continued even to this day, but only in the shadows. He was denied access to the Node and was doomed to remain on earth, but with limited power over the humans. He could not enter their minds or force himself upon them. They had to choose to follow and worship him.

This was not their fight. It was a fight between the makers and the renegade keeper. The future of Jack, Marian, and Joy lay on a different path. Circle Rock was the gateway to the Node and the next phase of their training. They were now joined and except for the gender difference they were genetically identical. The time had arrived for the disks to return to the Node where they were created in the violent actions used to break the Triad. They were instructed to withdraw from school and to be at Circle Rock ten days later.

Jack looked troubled after Estragon had finished his oration. "Listen, I am having a relationship with someone. I don't want to leave her. I am in love with her. I will not just disappear and never return."

Estragon smiled, "Jack, I assume you are referring to Marcella Williams. You have been sexually involved with her for six weeks and three days. Except for my intervention she would be carrying your child at this time. She would have conceived the first time you slept with her, but I changed her cycle. After that your DNA and hers weren't compatible."

Jack looked shocked. "You knew the whole time?"

"Yes, and the Node has decided to give her the choice to travel with you remain here. The builders are not cold hearted; they made provision for this scenario when it arises. This is not the first time a keeper has been in love before the joining." Estragon explained.

"Does she already know what's going on?" Marian asked.

"I have revealed myself to her in her dreams. She does not know what will be asked of her, however, she will be expecting Jack to explain about himself when they talk tomorrow. She will not disbelieve the story because it will agree with her dream." Estragon waited for Jack to speak.

Jack spoke quietly and smiled. "I can ask her to go with me. Will she become like us? I mean will we be able to have children?"

"That information will be available to you in the Node. She must agree to travel with us before this can go further." Estragon answered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.