So Stupid - Cover

So Stupid

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: How could I have been so stupid, true he said he loved me and just wanted a few pictures of me but how could I let him talk me out of my clothes like that. Luckily I didn't open my legs like he wanted me to, still now a year on and we are no longer going out, he has pictures of me completely naked. I thought I could trust him but his phone call just now proves that I can't.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   .

How could I have been so stupid, true he said he loved me and just wanted a few pictures of me but how could I let him talk me out of my clothes like that. Luckily I didn't open my legs like he wanted me to, still now a year on and we are no longer going out, he has pictures of me completely naked. I thought I could trust him but his phone call just now proves that I can't.

"Meet me in one hour or I'll e-mail your picture to all my mates," he had threatened so what could I do.

"Been awhile," he smirked as I got into his car.

"What do you want?" I asked but I knew what he wanted, what he always wanted, the thing that had broken us up in the first place, sex.

It's not that I don't enjoy sex now and again, but Todd wanted it all day every day and not only just the two of us either. The last straw was when he wanted his friend Mike to join in too. So a year ago I kicked his arse out of my life and went looking for someone else. There are a lot of good-looking guys out there who are not sex maniacs and I had not missed Todd at all.

"Missed you," he said, "and that great bod of yours."

"What do you want Todd?" I asked again.

"Well its like this Trish," he leered, "I was looking through my photo album and found those great snaps I took of you and I thought I would like to get my hands on those great tits again."

"In your dreams Todd," I said trying to sound confident.

"Well if I don't Trish," he leered again, "guess what's going all over town."

"You can't do that," I shouted, but I knew it was useless for I knew he was a rat.

"Of course I can," he smiled a very nasty smile and his hand reached out and squeezed my nearest boob.

"Please don't do that," I begged and pushed his hand away. Then things got very frightening. He grabbed my hair and pulled me across the front seat.

"Now listen cunt," he snarled in my ear, "I'll do what ever I want with you and if you're lucky I just might treat you nice."

"Please," I whined and I didn't like the sound of panic in my voice.

"Now get those tits out or else," he threatened.

What could I do, my mind searched franticly for a way out but my stupid act of a year ago now came home to roost. My fingers fumbled with my blouse buttons and bra catch and all too soon I was topless.

"That's better," he said and his hands none too gently grabbed me.

"Hey, not so rough," I implored, but it did no good. Now as it happens, I usually like my boobs manhandled if it's done the right way, soft and gentle and luckily I have a pretty nice pair that guys like to touch. But Todd was pushing all the wrong buttons and I can tell you it was no pleasure.

"Come on lets get those knick off," he laughed and he reached under my skirt and almost ripped a good pair trying to pull them down.

I lifted my rear to help and soon I felt a cold draft in my nether regions. Why was it that we were doing this in the front seat of his car, never a comfortable place at the best of times when I knew he had a place of his own. I wasn't nearly ready enough but he obviously was for he was trying to push his hardness into my pussy.

"Hey," I shouted, for as any girl knows it hurts like hell if you are still dry.

It didn't stop him though and soon he was cock deep inside of me.

"Yeah, always tight your were," he sighed, his English as bad as I remembered.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.