Banquet Speech - Cover

Banquet Speech

by NightAngel

Copyright© 2003 by NightAngel

Erotica Sex Story: A controlling woman has the roles reversed on her by the bartender she angered. He forces her to submit there at the banquet she is attending.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   .

"Don't move."

She heard the low, husky sound behind her, and recognized the voice of the bartender she had been so rude to just moments ago. She could feel his body move close behind her, and she started to turn her head toward him. Suddenly, the sharp point of a knife was pressed to her neck, just under her right ear.

"Keep looking straight forward, and not a word. Understand?"

She nodded slightly.

She had just returned from the restroom to the banquet hall to find the newest CEO already starting his speech on the raised platform at the front of the hall. To avoid drawing attention to herself by returning to her table, she had decided to keep to the shadows along the sides of the banquet hall cast by the mezzanine on the second level. She was now standing between a high green plant and tall pillar. Unfortunately, succeeding in not drawing attention to herself would help this bastard that now apparently wanted revenge for her rude words earlier.

While the knife stayed just below her right ear, the man's other hand swept her long blonde curls off her neck and over her left shoulder. He caressed her exposed neck and she could feel his hot breath in her ear as he talked to her in a low voice.

"I've been watching you all night, the way you play your parts for the people around you. You charm the men with your sexy body, while you pretend to befriend the women. You act the equal to these snobs, the appropriate inferior to those above you, and the haughty superior to those of us that "serve" you at this little function. While, all the time, you feel in control over everyone."

He moved his left hand down over her silk dress, over her back, and onto her ass. He clenched one cheek, and she tensed.

"But you are not in control. And I'm going to shatter all those nice ideals of yours right now... by taking you, right here. By the end, you'll be begging for it."

She could feel his smile on the side of her face, and she shivered. But was it in fear, or excitement? No! She couldn't possibly want this! He was forcing this on her because she had been rude to him earlier, treating him as a "servant," and complaining when everything wasn't perfect. She had been mean and spiteful. She saw that now.

"I'm sorry I was rude to you," she whispered. "Please don't do this to me."

"This is not only about your rudeness. You need someone to control you, to show you how it is to be controlled against your will."

His left hand slid from her ass, around her waist, to her stomach. The silk of her dress seemed to caress her skin under his touch, and she felt a warmth begin between her legs.

Jesus, she thought. He's talking about raping me at this company gala, in front of all my co-workers and bosses, and I'm getting wet?? What the hell is wrong with me?!

He moved his body closer to hers, until she could feel his cock, hot and hard, against her ass. At the same time, his left hand came up to her left breast and squeezed. His fingers found her nipple and plucked it gently, then hard. He ground his cock into her ass.

"You're fighting the urge, aren't you? You want to move on my cock, don't you? You like how this feels."

"Nooo," she moaned.

He laughed softly, and continued the mock movements of sex into her ass, while fondling her left breast.

"If I touch your pussy right now, will you be wet?" he asked. She shivered again, and this time, she knew it was in excitement. She wanted him to touch her.

He gave one last pinch to her nipple, and then let her breast go.

"I think it's time to see that pussy of yours, and how much you're "not" enjoying this," he said.

Using his knife, he began to slice a clean line straight down her skirt, from the waist to the hem.

"Wha-?" she asked. She started to turn at the first sound of her skirt being torn, but he stopped her by pressing the sharp point into her back.

"I told you not to turn around. Do you want me to hurt you?" he asked. The knife began to press in closer, burrowing a whole through the silk and into the skin on her back.

"No! Please!" she said.

"Then stay facing front. I don't want to tell you again."

He continued to cut her skirt until it was split down the back, allowing him access to her.

"Nice panties. I love thongs. But, I don't think you need these on right now." He laughed quietly, as he cut the thong from her. She saw him take her thong panties and put them in the front pocket of his slacks.

He transferred the knife to his left hand and held onto her hips, the blade lying along her back. His right hand slid from the back of her ass down into her pussy. His middle finger stroked along her labia once, then twice, before the lips peeled open wetly.

"You may say you don't like this, but a wet pussy doesn't lie," he said laughingly.

She moaned. She couldn't help it. Feeling his fingers on her pussy and his hard cock on her ass was too much.

His finger circled her opening, and she subtly rocked her hips to try to force penetration. He chuckled, and just stroked her lips a couple more times, before repeating the frustrating gesture.

"Hmm. Maybe you do like this, then? Do you like me touching your pussy?" he asked.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.