A Knock At The Door - Cover

A Knock At The Door

Copyright© 2003 by darkstormynite

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Joel lives a good life. He's single, has a good job, though the work is hard. He's good looking and never lacks for dates with sexy and willing women. Then one night...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Violence  

In the middle of the night Joel drifted in and out of sleep. He was spooned behind Janie and they both slept naked. Joel's cock was hard, nestled between the cheeks of her boyish little ass. His arm was around her, holding a tiny breast, his fingertips rolling a nipple into a hard nub. Joel wished he were sucking that nub, as he drifted back asleep and into a dream.

In his dream Janie took his cock into her mouth and nursed on his precum. He dreamed that his cock, still wet from their earlier fucking, was being sucked into Janie's throat.

Joel's eyes snapped awake. His cock throbbed in the heat of Janie's lips. It was no dream.

"Janie, NO!" he shouted. I'm dirty Janie. Stop it!"

But Janie would have none of it. She sucked harder as she threw a leg over him, presenting her dripping pussy to his lips. She had mounted her brother in the sixty-nine position.

Joel refocused his eyes on her wet pussy in the dim light. Her smell excited him. He'd eaten pussy many times, but this was the prettiest and best smelling pussy that he'd ever seen. He raised his head and teased his tongue between the petals of her cunt.

When Janie felt her brother's tongue in her pussy she pushed her ass back at him. Her pussy slid deep onto his tongue and in return she took his hard cock deeper into her throat. All that mattered now was two earth-shattering orgasms.

Joel's mind raced against his cock. He wanted to stop Janie from her sudden incestuous ways. His cock had other ideas. It wanted to fuck Janie, her mouth, her pussy...

Joel knew he had to have a talk with Janie. He knew that what they were doing could bring more harm to his sister. If what they were doing got out, Hank could use it against Janie in any divorce settlements. But Janie's mouth was winning the argument of the moment. She had sucked her brother's cock into her throat. That had never happened to Joel before.

Joel licked from Janie's pussy hole to her clit, causing Janie to shudder. Then he started back in the opposite direction, from her clit back to her pussy. Janie pressed her pussy harder against his mouth. She began a fucking motion with her hips, grinding her clit into his chin. Joel's upper lip was nearly sucked into Janie's sweet pussy.

Joel's cock throbbed as Janie's tongue twirled around the tip. He was getting close. In his urgency to cum into her mouth Joel began fucking Janie's face faster. Janie tightened her fingers around the steely-hard shaft and stroked fast, jacking her brother off as she sucked.

In a moment Joel felt his orgasm begin. His heavy balls throbbed a surge of semen into Janie's mouth. She nearly pulled away at the ferocity of her brother's ejaculation. Then, in an instant, she sucked the shooting cock back into her throat, letting her loving brothers cum slide into her belly.

As Janie felt the cock throb in her throat her own orgasm began. She pressed harder again into Joel's mouth. Thinking only of herself, she came in a torrent. Her cum gushed onto Joel's face, and down onto the bed. She moaned loudly and called his name in a high pitched voice.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jo-eeeeeee!" Her breath came in gasps. "Oh oh oh Ohhhhh God good good cum baby cum cum cumingggg good"

Joel, barely able to breathe from Janie's pussy pressing against his whole face, was soaked in his sister's juices. Still, he wiggled his tongue inside as she came and came.

Janie's orgasm tapered away then, as did Joel's. Joel started to push Janie from his sucking mouth, but Janie moaned and wrapped her wet and swollen lips around the tip of his cock. With her little hand she milked one last shot of cum from her brother's cock as she rolled from him.

They lay side by side. Touching was out of the question right now. Any touch would be maddeningly hypersensitive to their skin. Their breath came in gasps and pants. Except for each of their hearts pounding, they could have heard each others hearts beating. Joel drew a deep breath, held it a moment and tried to let it out slowly, but the fresh oxygen in his lungs was quickly spent, and he blew it out sharply.

"God damn, little sister!" Joel sighed as he slowly got some of his wind back, "Where the hell did you learn to do THAT?"

Janie's heart still thumped in her chest, her breathing slowed slightly but she didn't reply.

A minute later Janie propped her self on one elbow and looked into Joel's eyes. Joel turned his head to look at her. Janie leaned towards him, bringing her mouth closer to his. His lips parted to kiss her. When they touched Janie parted her lips too, and then circling her arms around his head, she kissed him hard and let the last drops of Joel's cum flow into his mouth.

Joel started to pull away. He'd never tasted cum before, not his, or anyone else's. As Janie held his head he relaxed. Then he did something even he couldn't explain. His tongue entered Janie's mouth, looking for more. Brother and sister moaned into each others mouth as their two tongues dueled for the last remnants of their forbidden lovemaking.

Janie pulled slightly back and looked at Joel.

"Oh God Joey, that was so hot. I don't know what made me do that. It just seemed right to share. I was afraid you were going to throw me out of bed!"

"I think I was about to", he replied, "but then... I can't really explain it. But look!"

Joel's eyes looked down, as if directing Janie's eyes to do the same. When she saw his cock was hard again, or still hard, she grinned widely.

"Oh Joey, does it ever get soft?"

Joel rolled atop his sister. All he could think was now he would do it right. He'd fuck her his way. His cock jammed into her pussy to the hilt now. Janie's legs came up and her heels dug into his ass. Her pussy, so drenched with her juices, swallowed his cock to his balls. Joel pulled back slowly one time, and then slammed back into her as she bit into his chest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.