The L Series - Cover

The L Series

Copyright© 2003 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 1: Lust

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Lust - This is romantic, in three pieces, and has a message.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Slow  

Lust - an aching need. A craving above all else. A passionate demand.


Thunder split the ears as lightening lit the sky. Mary and Will raced hand in hand, desperate to reach the door before they were completely drenched. They failed.

The spring evening was warm despite the rain and the intermittent darkness. They both giggled helplessly as Mary tried to insert the key in the door. Finally succeeding, she turned the key, and the door sprang open. They both raced inside, and slammed it behind them.

As the giggles slowly stopped, they looked at each other in the harsh light of the cheap motel room. Will wore his jeans, and a white teeshirt, both soaked through. His muscular body outlined the wet clothes well, and his smiling face was attractive, his hair shiny with water. Eighteen years old, and still a virgin. But not for long. Mary wore a floral peasant dress, starkly simple, invitingly beautiful, innocently damp. Her long mousy hair hung heavily with water. She too was a virgin, but they had plans.

Darting into the bathroom briefly, Mary returned with two towels, and threw one at Will.

"Here, dry some of that off, and don't look so worried. I still want to do it. This is just a good excuse to get our clothes off quicker. Relax."

"I'm relaxed enough. You just wait and see."

The two of them had seen each other naked plenty of times before, but today was special. They had decided early in the relationship that they wouldn't have intercourse together until they were both ready, and this was the day. They had done most other things you could think of together, but they both felt this was different. The cheap motel was the best spot they could manage for the event. It was either that, or one of their parents homes, or in the car. This was much better.

"To hell with this Will. I can't get dry properly with this dress on. You'll have to take it off for me." The mischievous grin was infectious.

"I'm just the man for the job, so long as you return the favour."

"Count on it. Come on, get this off me."

Carefully lifting the dress over her head, Will marvelled at her sleek smooth skin. The occasional flashes of lightening added a surreal atmosphere to the moment, as though he were not really part of it. Eventually, she was standing there in black bra and panties, her skin still a little wet from the rain.

"God Mary, have you any idea how beautiful you are?"

"You said you loved me for my mind."

"I do, but look how it's packaged."

"Lift your arms up. I gotta get that shirt off, so I can snuggle up to that chest."

"You bet." He had to lean forward a little so she could reach the tops of his arms, but eventually she managed. "You're going to have to help me with these jeans hon. They're stuck to me."

Kneeling on the floor, Mary slowly undid the button holding the jeans up, and undid the zip. The jeans were so wet they stayed where they were, and she slowly peeled the front of them open, revealing his tight boxers. "Oh, you wore them."

"I told you I would. I'm a man of my word."

She peeled the jeans down off his rear, but then they were stuck. "You're going to have to lie on the floor buddy. I need to apply some force."

"Wouldn't the bed be better?"

"Oh, so subtle. Yeah, I suppose. Come on then." They walked through to the bedroom, and managed to tug his jeans from his firm legs.

Mary had a good view of his boxers now, and the sizable bulge in the front of them. "Looks like you've got something trapped in there my friend. Perhaps I should let it out?"

Mary's hands were delicately stroking the front of his boxers before he could answer, and his only response was a happy grunt. The bulge grew larger with Mary's encouragement, and when she decided it was time for it to run free, it burst from the shorts enthusiastically. Lowering his boxers further down his legs, he kicked them across the room.

"Your turn now, sweetheart. The bra is nice, but it has to go." Releasing the bra strap with the expertise of the desperate, he freed her sizable breasts from their bondage, and slowly caressed them, before gently sliding his hands down to her hips, and hooked his hands in sides of her panties, and gently pushed them down, revealing the nest of hair between her legs. Sitting on the bed with her still standing, her rubbed his fingertips down her back, and over her buttocks, as she shivered with delight.

"Let's do it Will. I want you inside me. Now. Please."

He picked her up gently, and lay her naked body on the bed. "You sure Mary? We don't have to if you don't want."

"Oh, for Christ sake Will, fuck me please. Please. This is the right time. I know it is." She confirmed her statement with a kiss.

"Okay. Just wanted to make sure. I've wanted this for so long."

"You're not the only one."

He gently lay on top of her, supporting himself with his arms. Slowly they melted together, lips to lips, nipples to nipples. Hips to hips. Spreading her legs so that Will's fell gently between hers, Mary let him move into the right position, and she felt the end of his penis on her vagina, but on the wrong angle. Using her hand, she guided him a little.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.