Frankie and Cassie Naked In School - Cover

Frankie and Cassie Naked In School

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Part 6: Saturday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 6: Saturday - The fourth of my NiS tales. Cassie wants to go through the Naked In School program, but has a problem. Given the chance to pick her own partner, she picks her very good pal Frankie. The Program turns out to be tough for her, as she had anticipated, but Frankie is his usual steadfast self. But they're just good friends--right?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Chapter Twenty-Eight - Cassie

That has got to be the strangest sensation I've ever felt. Strange in a good way, I mean. Waking up with my boyfriend's hard cock buried all the way in me. And we'd been like that all night!

"You awake?" I whispered.

"Yeah, " he said.

I giggled and said, "I think we beat two hours. Even if we did sleep through it."

"Yup. But, wow, the dreams I had!"

"I know what you mean, " I giggled.

He pulled out of me then. "Hey! Get back in me!" I pouted.

"Just readjusting. If I stay in that position any longer, I'm going to get cramps." I giggled as he rolled me over onto my back. Then he climbed on top of me, and plunged into me.

"Oh, MAN, " I howled. "Oh do I need this!" Well, what do you expect? Having him in me all night. Oy. That creates a whole new level of horny, believe me.

I think I came in about four seconds. And then I got to three before he came inside me.

"Wow, " I said when we were done. "I thought you'd come quicker than that! Not, believe me, that I'm complaining, not for a second." I giggled.

"Well, I might have been a wee bit desensitized, actually, " he said. "Or I came in you during the night some time. It was so wet in there when I woke up that I have no idea whose wet it was."

"Possible, " I giggled. "Who cares, right?"

"I certainly didn't, I'd rather hold out anyway. Do you know how great you look when you cum?" he smiled at me. "I love watching it."

"Good. I plan on making you watch it quite a bit!"

"Fine by me, " he laughed. "Miss Insatiable."

"Got that right, " I grinned. "Hey, I think we need a shower."

"I think you're right, " he said. So, we took one.

Afterwards, we went downstairs. Mom was making breakfast.

"Hi, kids, " Mom said. "Sleep well?" We both looked at each other and started cracking up. We couldn't help it. "Did you sleep at all?" Mom asked, bemused.

"Yeah, " I said. "We slept."

"Then what's so funny?"

"Well, " I said, blushing, "We fell asleep before Frankie, er, disengaged, so to speak. And woke up that way."

"Hmmm. I'll have to tell your father that one, " Mom grinned. "That sounds like fun."

"I did not need to know that, " I grinned back. "Where is Dad, anyhow?"

"Had to run a few errands, " Mom said.

"You guys are coming today, yes?"

"Of course, " she said. "It's going to be kind of unusual, though, watching you play in the nude."

"I'm actually looking forward to it, " I grinned.

"You've become so much more comfortable with this, " Mom said. "There's one thing you have to remember, though, and I hate to worry you but you need to think of this. This Arts Festival is open to the whole community, not just the high school students. A lot of people in town are going to see the scars."

"I thought of that, " I said. "Somehow, at some point this week, I stopped caring."

"Really?" She turned and said, "Why, thank you, Frankie!"

"It wasn't me!" he protested, giggling. "She worked it all out. Not me."

"I think you helped, " Mom said.

Just then, Tanya came stumbling down the stairs, staring at Frankie and I.

"Morning, Tan, " Mom said.

"Morning." She was still glaring. "Some people are too loud in the morning."

"Sorry, Tan, we wake you up?" I asked.

"No. I was already awake. Now I'm awake and horny. If you guys keep sleeping over here, I'm gonna need a boyfriend!" she spat out. Then she stormed off to the living room and flicked on the TV.

"Uh-oh, " Mom said. "We seem to have opened up a can of worms. I don't know if I can deal with a horny twelve year old. I have enough trouble with a horny seventeen-year-old!"

"Yeah, well, at least my horniness is taken care of, " I giggled. That's when I got the brainstorm. It was nasty, sure. But, hey, it was our fault she was this horny, wasn't it?

"Frankie, " I said. "Since we did this to her, maybe you should take her upstairs and take care of it for her."

Poor Frankie was drinking a cup of tea, and almost dropped it! "What? Are you crazy?"

To my surprise, Mom was calmer, but she did say, "I've seen Frankie naked, and I think he might be a bit big for Tan."

"Of course!" Frankie agreed. "Geez, Cass, she's twelve! I know I'm not the most well-endowed seventeen-year-old in the world, but I'd still split her in two!"

"Well, that's not what I was thinking, " I said.

"What were you thinking, then?" Mom asked.

"I was thinking of those magical knuckleballer's fingers of his, " I grinned. "Or maybe his tongue, which is pretty magical itself." I looked at Frankie. "You already got off this morning. If you get all worked up again, I will take care of it. I want you to help her."

"I wasn't thinking of myself, " Frankie said.

"I know you weren't, " I said. "What do you say?"

"I still feel funny about it, " he said. That's when we heard a frustrated moan from the other room. Frankie chuckled and said, "Someone's gotta teach that girl how to masturbate."

"Not the same thing, sweetie, " I grinned. "Come on. Look, she's my sister. I want you to." I saw Frankie look at my mother, and Mom gave a little nod.

"Just no going all the way, " Mom said.

"Good. Frankie, go up into her room. I'll have her there in a minute, " I said.


Chapter Twenty-Nine - Frankie

OK, I can see where some people would think it was sick. I was seventeen. She was twelve. But I wasn't going to do anything for myself. And it was our fault that she was so worked up. And the love of my life asked me to. And her mother didn't seem to mind.

I was waiting in Tan's room, and then there she and Cassie were. And Tan was naked!

OK, I admit it. I had noticed this when we walked to school yesterday. With no clothes on, Tan looked a lot older than 12. She was well-developed for her age. Not huge, but enough. And she looks like Cassie. Not identical, of course, but enough.

"What's going on?" Tan asked.

"We worked you up, so Frankie's going to take care of it for you. I asked him to." Tan looked back and forth from me to Cass, wide-eyed. "No fucking, you're too young and he'd hurt you, " Cassie continued. "But there's other ways. Go lie on the bed."

She did. "Are you staying?" I asked Cass.

"Unless you'd rather I not."

"I'd rather you did, " I grinned.

"Good, " she said, and sat down on a chair. She was nude-neither of us had bothered to get dressed. I looked at Tan, and said, "Lie down. Relax. You'll enjoy this, OK?"

"OK, " she smiled, and lie down. I started with her boobs, my hand on one and my lips on the other. Like I said, they were good sized for a 12-year-old. More than filled my mouth, for sure. And her nipples were mighty responsive. When she really started moaning at my attention to her boobs, I moved my hand down.

She was wet. Really wet. And her pussy felt different under my hand than any I had ever touched. She wasn't completely smooth, but the hair she did have was light and downy and short. And her pussy just felt-I don't know-dainty. I can't come up with a better word.

I traced my fingers up and down her pussy. I trailed around her entrance-I didn't go in, but I circled the outside of it, making her jump. Then I traced back up and down her pussy-then, very gently, rubbed her clit.

"NNNNGGGGGHHHHH!" she yelled, as she jumped! "OH GOD!" she moaned. And then she started cumming up a storm. She was horny!

I didn't let up, either. Just as she was coming down, I moved down and put my mouth on her. The taste was rather different-sweeter-and she was smaller so I had to be careful aiming. But aim I did. The minute my tongue hit her pussy lips, she started moaning again. I gently headed for her clit with my tongue, and circled around it. That made her moan harder. Then I flicked her clit with my tongue. I think it took about four flicks, and she came hard again.

I climbed up next to her as she came down. "Better?" I asked.

"Oh, yeaaaaaaah!" she moaned. She grinned, and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks, Frankie."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.