Lucky Duane? - Cover

Lucky Duane?

by Lily May

Copyright© 2003 by Lily May

Erotica Sex Story: A new ending to 'Poor Duane?' which was a bit brutal for some

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mother   Son   Sister   .

No snuff or extreme violence.

Duane seemed to be the almost perfect child, not giving his parents Joe and Marie any trouble other than the occasional unavoidable minor hiccup which boys have happen to them.

Joe had a daughter Susan by a previous marriage and as soon as she was eighteen she left home to live her own life with no interference from her father or stepmother Marie. There was no specific reason for her wanting to leave home but although she wanted for nothing within reason, she could not hack the sterile loveless environment which was that of in the family home.

Joe and Marie had a son Duane not long after their marriage and he was 6 years younger than Susan and although they got on OK together they did not bond.

Duane went through the school system with slightly better than average results and it was generally accepted that he would go on to college as a result.

He had had a small group of friends, mainly the same ones from prep through to where we pick up the story later when he was a couple of months over 16.

Unbeknown to his parents, with his friends, he smoked a bit of marijuana and had experimented with a small amount of uppers and downers in the previous year or so and had also acquired a taste for beer.

Also, unbeknown to he and his father, his mother had become a cupboard drinker but kept it pretty well under control. But Duane found out her little idiosyncrasy but kept it to himself.

Joe and Marie were not still in love with each other but still felt for each other more to the point where they felt comfortable with each other but they found that they no longer had conversations but they spoke to one other when necessary. There was no nastiness, just indifference.

Lovemaking was irregular and was virtually reserved for birthdays and their wedding anniversary. The way they were was compounded by Joe spending a lot of extra time at work and having to travel interstate quite often. Marie had often thought that Joe was paddling in someone else's pool but even checking his dirty laundry after his return home from his trips did not prove it. Although she had no proof, she kept on thinking of the old saying, "it's too high up to eat grass but it must be fed" and this suspicion brought on more drinking.

About three months before he turned 16 Duane found out for sure that his mother was a lush when she started spending more and more time in the family home office/den where incidentally there was a refrigerator and small well stocked bar.

One Friday night when Joe was away but was expected to return around lunch time on the Saturday, Duane had three of his friends over and the weed came out. He wasn't really too worried about Marie finding out as in the back of his mind he had it worked out that if she remonstrated about the weed, he would threaten to tell Joe about her daily, and nightly, drinking.

She smelled the fumes from her hideaway and fronted the boys, where in fact Duane did threaten her with exposure. He told her OK, if you tell I'll tell.

She knew she was compromised and returned to her booze.

After his pals left and she heard him go to his room, she went to have it out with Duane, the fact of the matter was that she was affected by drink worse that he was affected by weed.

Whilst Marie was no oil painting, she had a pretty face and she had kept her body slim and trim with walking and tennis. Her body was not exceptional but she presented well

Things became heated and she tried to slap his face but he easily grabbed her arm and pushed her back onto his bed. She lay there on her back with the front of her skirt thrown up to her waist. When he saw his mothers pussy hair sticking out from each side of the gusset of her bikini panties, the marijuana kicked in from "feeling good" to "feeling randy" and he knelt on the floor between her overhanging legs and pulled her panty gusset to one side and stuck his middle finger up her pussy. Who knows whether it was the shock of him doing this or for whatever reason she did not stop him and when he rubbed her clit with his thumb as well, again there was no attempt by her to stop him and she juiced up like she had not for years. He then went for broke by pulling her labia apart and licking from her taint upwards, then returning to her clit for sucking and rubbing. Again there was no demand that he stop.

By now, two things were happening, his cock was at full length and she was overcome by a lot of shock and a lot of excitement.

With no words being spoken, the hopped up son and the boozed up mother positioned themselves and he put his cock in her and he started to fuck her slowly and she started to move in sync with his thrusts. He did not last long and neither did she before coming and when she did come it was the first, although not a major orgasm, that she had had for years except by her own fingers. They both went to sleep and woke up about 5.00am when the need for the bathroom took over. While she was on the loo she saw what she recognised as semen oozing from her cunt and two things came immediately to mind :- first, she had fucked her son and second, they had not used any protection. Because of the rarity of Joe and her copulating she was not on the pill so on the days of their celebratory fucks she inserted her diaphragm and sealed around the edges where it fitted over her cervix with that foul smelling spermicidal Ortho Gynol.

She was between a shit and a shiver but felt that there being about three days until her period she would be unlucky for the swimmers to find the egg. Luckily she did not catch.

She was of two minds over what had taken place and although incest is frowned on in polite society, she had enjoyed the sex even though she had been a bit out of it and she felt that it had been small compensation for the sex she had missed out on for such a long time.

Nothing was said at breakfast simply because neither were brave enough to open the discussion.

Marie continued her boozy ways and Duane continued to puff the weed and although neither directly broached the subject, they started to have fairly regular sex even when Joe was at work and not necessarily out of town. A couple of years previously, Joe and Marie had bought a water bed and Duane had inherited their king size double bed and in turn his single bed was consigned to the third bedroom which had not been used since Susan left home.

They found that even without chemical enhancement the sex was very good with him working magic on her pussy by mouth and fingers as well as missionary, doggy and cowgirl shagging. The diaphragm and the smelly gunk really started to get a workout so Marie went onto the pill as she assumed and hoped that their liaison may continue for some time.

Duane started experimenting with prescription drugs obtained from a class mate and this together with the marijuana brought on mood swings and incongruous behaviour. He occasionally underwent times when he was depressed and withdrawn.

He even suggested to her one time that she fuck his three mates when next they were there. This did not go down really well with her and she was very adamant that this would not happen, whatever he threatened and if he ever mentioned it again his ration would be cut off.

The sex went on fairly regularly for about four or five months and came to a sudden and radical stop when late one night when Joe was home and he and Marie were asleep in bed, Duane entered their bedroom and repeatedly stabbed Joe with a kitchen knife. Whilst he did quite a bit of surface damage to Joe, including a near miss on a carotid artery and the knife hitting the sternum, no blows where fatal and Joe grabbed him and rolled on to the floor on top of him, rendering Duane unable to inflict any further wounding. Meanwhile Marie called the police and ambulance.

Joe was bleeding like a stuck pig but the A & E doctors found that nothing vital had been struck and after spending a night in hospital for observation was allowed to go home.

Because the Police are automatically called when an emergency ambulance is called Duane was taken to the police station where he was questioned and next morning appeared before a magistrate who ordered that he undergo psychiatric evaluation. He claimed that he did not remember anything about the attack and appeared to all to be telling the truth

He was sent to a juvenile facility for this and he was found after testing to have bi-polar disorder which they felt could be treated successfully with Lithium.

At his parent's request and by the fact that Joe withdrew the assault charges Duane returned home.

They decided that it was time to communicate with each other whatever the outcome. They sat down and had their first three-way conversation in years

Joe said he would devote more time to them and also wanted to see if the bridges between them and Susan could be repaired. Susan had kept in touch by phone and emails at birthdays, Christmas and so on and always kept them informed of her current address.

Marie said she would start at AA and would try her hardest to stay off the booze.

Duane appeared to be very contrite and said that he would faithfully take his medication and would not smoke marijuana again or touch any of the other shit.

He really dropped it on his parents when he told them that he would continue to have sex with his mother whether Joe liked it or not. As you can imagine, this really hit Joe and when Marie agreed that she would continue as her son's lover because she needed sex and Joe was not supplying it, Joe then broke down and told them that he had been impotent for several years and had had to rely on Viagra for the celebratory fucking although his doctor had warned him that the coronary stimulation given by the Viagra could tax his weakened heart and that whilst the spirit was willing his health was at risk. He told Marie that he did love her but was not good at expressing emotion and felt that having limited sex with her was better than having a heart attack and having no sex at all. He said that although the concept of his son and wife having sex was bizarre, he accepted it and so their lives rolled on in relative peace.

As a lot of depression sufferers do, Duane thought he knew better than the psychiatrists and started to now and then miss his medication and unwittingly reverted to his depressed state now and then as a result

People with bi-polar disorder do not understand that they have a problem and think that everyone is against them.

At this time, Susan, with her three month old baby son Rorie, returned home to visit after having been away nearly six years. She had married and lived over eight hundred kilometres away with Tom, her husband of two years.

On the second night of her visit, around 1.00am, Susan got out of bed and picked up her little son Rorie to feed him as he was starting to stir and she did not want the sleep of the others disturbed. As Rorie was nursing she heard a door somewhere shutting and after a few minutes some noise from the direction of Duane's room that she could not define so she put I down to "things that go bump in the night".

Duane really took to little Rorie and was entranced with this tiny little person with tiny little fingers and toes, and of course loved to hear himself called Uncle Duane.

He seemed to take on a new attitude and helped by his strong feelings for his little nephew took his medication as set down and as a result of this he calmed down and he again became quite a nice person and his grades reverted to where they were pre-marijuana. To make sure of taking his medication he asked Marie to actually control his taking of it by her handing him the medication at breakfast every morning.

They all knew that Susan had something on her mind and one night after dinner she told them that her and Tom had some pretty serious issues that may or may not be able to be resolved and asked her parents if she could stay with them until Tom and her gave each a breathing spell for perhaps three or four months. Of course they were worried that a parting of that duration may in fact have the opposite effect to what she anticipated and hoped for, but agreed to her and Rorie staying there as long as she felt it needed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.