Ed and Natalie Naked In School - Cover

Ed and Natalie Naked In School

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Part 6: Saturday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 6: Saturday - Ed's the class clown. Natalie's the class wallflower. But Natalie needs help, and everyone knows Ed is a helpful guy. However, being helpful in the past cost him, and big. How will he handle this? The third in my Naked in School series.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Petting  

Chapter Twenty-Two - Natalie

I woke up, a bit disoriented, until I realized that Ed was wrapped all around me.

Oh, man, did that feel nice!

I could've stayed there forever. Well, almost. The ol' bladder pressure eliminated that thought. I quietly extricated myself from Ed's arms-he didn't even stir, he was still out-threw on my clothes, and went to find the bathroom.

Ed's Mom was there. OK, so I blushed. Coming out of my boyfriend's bedroom in the morning and running into his Mother was another new experience.

"Good Morning, Natalie? Sleep well?"

"Yes, thank you, Mrs. Bauer."

"Where's Ed?"

"Still out like a light," I laughed. "I'm looking for the bathroom."

"Right there," she pointed. "If you want, come on down when you're done. I'll put coffee on." And down the stairs she went.

I did my business, went back and checked on Ed-still out-and decided to go downstairs. I had a feeling Mrs. Bauer wanted to talk to me.

I came downstairs and she had the coffee done, and was reaching for cups. "How do you take your coffee, Natalie?" she asked.

"Light and sweet," I giggled. "I like the caffeine but try to dilute the taste." She laughed, and fixed the coffees. Pointing to the kitchen table, she sat down. I joined her.

"When Ed asked if you could stay over, I was a little worried that your mother didn't like the idea. So, Ed told me your whole history. I just wanted you to know that I knew."

"That's fine," I smiled. "If your son is going out with someone, you deserve to know how screwed up she is."

"From meeting you, and talking to Ed, I don't get the impression that you're screwed up. You seem to me to be a very bright young lady trying to pick her way through a life that hasn't been very kind."

"Thank you," I said. "Ed tells me you and Mr. Bauer are great parents. Wise, open, non-judgmental, all that good stuff."

She laughed and looked up at the ceiling, "Why, thank you, Ed."

I laughed and continued, "You've never tried to, I don't know, brainwash your kids or anything."

"No."

"I've found out it's easy to do. I've found out it's hard to break once it's been done to you. I'm still figuring some of that out. I guess that's why I feel a little screwed up."

"Ed tells me you hit it off with Amanda Frazier."

"Yeah, she's great," I smiled. "Jared, too."

"Amanda, from what I understand, had some of her own brainwashing to break through when she entered the program."

"I know a little of that. Maybe I'll talk to her more about it."

"Natalie," she said, "if things are that bad at home, maybe you should find another place to live. I told Ed last night that you're always welcome here."

Oh, man, how sweet is that? "Thank you so much, that's very generous. I'll keep it in mind. For right now, I think I'm all right. I'm just not going to buckle under to her demands anymore, or listen to her ridiculous ideas. But I'll stay there for the time being." I grinned. "I love your son, but living together is a wee bit premature."

"You could stay in Ed's sister's room until she gets home from college."

"Nah, that wouldn't happen." Then I realized what I said. I blushed purple.

Mrs. Bauer just laughed. "Ed told me you two made love for the first time last night."

"Yeah," I admitted.

"He also said it was something of a breakthrough for you."

"You could say that," I blushed deeper.

"It was for him, too, you know," she said. I looked up, startled. "When he told me about it, those were the words he used-made love. Ed doesn't make love, he has sex. Yeah, it's hair-splitting, but, with Ed, it's a pretty strong semantical point. Ed doesn't use the L-word," she grinned. "Not since..." and then she trailed off.

"Not since Annie. I know," I smiled. "He said it, you know. That he loves me."

"You are kidding," she gasped. "Natalie, honey, I don't want to alarm you, but I wonder if you know how hard it was for him to say that."

"I have an idea," I grinned. "It was hard for me to say. Though he made it easier by saying it first." She giggled at that. "But, yes, I know about Annie-but I've never said it to anybody. Frankly, I don't think I've ever felt it. And that includes my mother. This is new, everything about this is new. Being in love, having friends-heck, enjoying sex." I blushed again. "You're easy to talk to," I said.

"Thank you. That's nice to hear, considering my son takes all his problems to Ellie Kirkland," she laughed. "That's a joke-Ellie's the best."

"I've never met her. Ed's suggested I should. I'm worried that she'd get protective services involved."

"Not if you do it informally. Besides which, wouldn't that be a good thing? You're being abused, Natalie. Let's call it what it is-abuse and neglect."

"Marginal abuse, at best," I contended. "Neglect? Yeah. But I'm almost 17. I don't want to go to foster care at my age. Besides which," I sighed, "though college is my way of getting out, part of me is worried what's going to happen when I'm gone."

"To you?"

"No, to Mom. Mrs. Bauer, she's incapable of taking care of herself. I do all the cooking, cleaning, shopping, everything. She's either at work, passed out drunk, or with a guy-or watching TV. When I leave, she's going to go straight downhill. I know she's done some nasty things to me, but she is my mother."

Mrs. Bauer looked at me. "Now I know why you and Ed hooked up. You're both givers. However, I'm going to tell you something that I told Ed when he was going through that whole Annie mess-keep a little bit for yourself. Ed didn't, with Annie, and it cost him. I don't think you have to worry about Ed, because with him you'll get back everything you give."

"Moreso," I grinned.

"I agree, but I'm biased," she laughed. "But when it comes to your mother? Keep a little bit for yourself."

"That's what I'm learning to do," I admitted.

Just then, Ed came downstairs and walked into the kitchen. "Oh, no. My mother and my new girlfriend having a coffee klatch. Shoot me now. How far are we into the Embarrass Ed stories? Is it almost time for the embarrassingly cute baby pictures? I know how this stuff works." His mother and I were both giggling. He came up behind me, leaned down, and kissed me on the cheek. "Morning."

"Morning," I smiled back.

He headed for the coffee, and went back into it. "I suppose I should thank my lucky stars that Katherine isn't here. She's got a treasure trove of Embarrass Ed stories, and no hesitation about telling them. Hell, I think she's working on a book." He sat down with us at the table. "So, tell me, Natalie. What horrible things do you now know about me?"

"Nothing," I smiled. "No embarrassing stories."

"Yet," his mother said with a laugh. "I've got plenty of time for that."

"Remind me to burn all the baby pictures," Ed quipped. "So, where's Dad?"

"Where else? It's Saturday morning," his Mom said.

"Ah, yes. Dad plays golf," he told me. "Golf-the only sport whose practitioners make baseball players look like they're in shape!"

"I don't know," I said impishly, "I didn't notice any stamina problems." Then I remembered his mother was there. I blushed bright red. "Oops."

She just laughed. "Ah, young love," she said.

"Y'see, that's the good part about being the youngest of three," Ed said. "Mom has seen and heard it all."

"Definitely," she agreed. "Ed's brother Patrick is a junior in college, and his sister Katherine is a freshman. And Patrick was a wild child. Katherine had her own set of issues."

"Being a bitch, mostly," Ed said, earning a glare from his mother. "You know it's true," he maintained.

Mrs. Bauer sighed. "They've never gotten along."

"Anyhow, enough of Kate. I'm in too good of a mood."

"Who's up for breakfast?" Mrs. Bauer said.

"I'm starving," Ed admitted. "Nat?"

"Well, I don't want to impose."

"Don't be ridiculous," Mrs. Bauer said. "How do you like your eggs?"

"Scrambled," I smiled.

"Scrambled it is. Ed, I heard the mailman. Can you check the mail?"

"I have nothing but boxers on," he said, bemused.

"You've been naked all week!" she pointed out.

"Relax. I'll get it. You wouldn't want to overexcite the neighbors," I teased. "Besides, it'll be payback for breakfast."

I went out and got their mail, and brought it in. It was their mail. I didn't snoop. But I couldn't help but see the return address on the top letter.

They told me to just put it on the coffee table, so I did, then went back into the kitchen. We ate breakfast and chatted. Then, Mrs. Bauer got up and said, "So, what's in the mail?"

I followed her, and whispered, "I was not snooping, but I saw the top letter. Would you mind if I gave it to him?" She looked at it, looked at me, smiled, and handed it. Ed came out of the kitchen and sat on the couch. I sat next to him.

"Anything for me?" he smiled at his mother. I took a deep breath, and handed him the letter.

"I saw this, it was on top. I think you should open it," I told him.

"Annie," he said in a whisper.

"I think you should open it," I pressed. "You should stop sending them back unread. You need to open it."

"Why?" he asked me, incredulous.

"Because you still care about her."

"But I have you now," he grinned.

"That doesn't matter," I argued. "Look, if you open that letter and it says she wants you back, she can't live without you, blah blah blah-would you dump me and go back with her?"

"Not a chance," he smiled.

"Good. So, then, it doesn't matter that you have me. Because you still care about her. Maybe not in a romantic way, but you still care about her. I think you always will." I took a deep breath. "Look, because of the way I was up until a week ago, there are very few people I've cared about. Because of you and your friends, that number has gone way up in a week. Because of that, I know how valuable it is. Ed, open the letter."

He stared at it for a good minute-and then he opened it. I'll admit, I was surprised. And, judging from the look on her face, Mrs. Bauer was shocked. I watched him as he read, getting shakier by the minute. When he was done, he put the letter in my lap.

"This is yours," I said, trying to hand it back.

"No. Read it. Please." He was practically on the verge of tears. "I'll be right back." He headed upstairs.

"That wasn't you, I don't think," his Mom told me with a smile, "he hates crying in front of me." She took a breath. "That was one of the most selfless, loving, generous things I've ever seen. You're quite a girl, Natalie Weinberg."

I just smiled, and blushed. Then I picked up the letter. It was dated Wednesday.

"Dear Ed,

Here I go again, writing the letter that'll never be read. Sometimes I wonder why I bother. Crazy hope, I guess.

I'm fine. Aunt Kristina and Uncle Jack are wonderful. They've become the parents I hadn't had since Dad died. I've gotten over a lot of things that happened. I'm in therapy, and it helps. I've been in it right along.

I talked to Amanda last night. She said there's a new girl in your life-she said there's nothing happening quite yet, but she thinks there will be. She also said you'd probably be pissed that she told me-and she'll probably be pissed that I mentioned it here. Of course, you'll never read this. But, if you do, please, Ed: GO FOR IT! You deserve it. Of all people, you deserve it. It still kills me that I couldn't have been the one-but I couldn't. Not then. And you'll never know how sorry I am for that.

I've been dating Gary for six months. He's the first, really, since-you know. I had to re-learn how to love and trust someone. It was easy-because you taught me. It's my fault that I caught on too late, not yours.

Every letter I've ever sent has ended the same way. You've been my best friend since I was eleven. You'll always be my best friend. And I miss my best friend very, very much.

Love,

Annie."

I finished-blinking back my own tears-when Ed came down, a forced smile on his face. He was dressed.

I stood up and walked over to him, handing him the letter back. "Ed?" I said. "Newburgh's only twenty minutes away."

"I can't," he said.

"Not only can you, you need to. Look, I know you loved her, but forget about your relationship. That was doomed, you know it, and she obviously knows it, too. But she was your best friend! That is not doomed, and doesn't have to be. If this were-I don't know-Amanda, would you even think twice?"

He grinned, surprising me. "That's exactly what Mike said that night at The Mariner."

"Wow. And my mother's not even a psychologist," I laughed. "Ed, get your car keys. You need to do this."

"Not by myself."

"OK," I agreed. He went to get the car keys.

"Natalie?" His mother said. "You're a miracle worker."

"Just giving back what I've already gotten, that's all," I smiled.


Chapter Twenty-Three - Ed

I couldn't believe I was doing this. I couldn't believe it. Part of me was screaming in terror at just the thought.

But I was doing it. We got into Newburgh and found the address pretty easily.

I pulled up in front of the house. I admit it, I was shaking.

"Good luck," Natalie said, and leaned over and kissed me.

"Aren't you coming?" I asked.

"Nope. I'm going to go for a little walk. We passed a store back on the main street, I'm going to walk there and get something to drink. Ed, you haven't seen her in two years. It's not my place to be there."

"Natalie, I-" he began.

"It's not my place. Not right at first. This is between the two of you. I'll be back. GO. I'll make sure you get in the house, and then I'll go for my walk. I'll be back." And she smiled at me.

I kissed her, and opened the drivers' side door, and headed up the walk. My brain was in turmoil. I didn't know what to think. Except one thing-the trust that Natalie had in me was nothing short of astounding.

I rang the bell. A woman answered.

"Hello, I was looking for Annie Zipelski. Is she in?"

"Yes," she looked at me a bit suspiciously. Probably because I was a guy, and not the boyfriend. "May I ask who's calling?"

"Yes, ma'am, please tell her it's Ed Bauer."

"What?" she said incredulously. "You came?" She opened the door all the way. "Get in here!" She gave me a huge grin, then walked down a hall that led from the front door. At the end of the hall, there was a flight of stairs.

"Annie? Get down here. You have company," she yelled up the stairs.

"Gary? Eileen?" I heard from upstairs.

"None of the above. But, believe me, it's someone you want to see."

"OK," I heard in a tentative voice, and then heard footsteps on the stairs. She came down, and turned the corner, and there she was. Two years, and she hadn't changed much. The same shoulder-length brown hair in a ponytail, the same bright brown eyes, the same petite-yet-proportional body. She smiled at the woman-her aunt, I'd surmised-and then turned and saw me.

The look of absolute shock on her face was something to behold. "Eddie?" she managed in a strangled voice.

"Hiya, Zippy," I grinned.

"Ohmygod EDDIE!" she yelled, and then ran down the hallway, and launched herself into my arms so hard she almost tackled me. "Oh God Eddie, you came you finally came!" she babbled. "I didn't think you'd ever!"

"You know me, Zippy. Stubborn as all get-out."

"Oh, that doesn't matter. You finally came," she said, hugging me so hard I thought my ribs would break. "And nobody's called me Zippy in years," she laughed. "I missed it. I missed you."

"I missed you, too."

"Oh, man," she said, at a loss for words. "Come in. Sit down." She led me into the living room, and to a couch.

"Why now? Not that I'm complaining, mind you," she asked.

"Natalie," I smiled.

"Did you finally read my latest letter?" She asked. I nodded. "Is Natalie the girl Amanda told me about?"

"Yeah," I said. "We're going out."

"You have no idea how happy that makes me," she said. "I just hope she's worthy of you."

"She is," I said. "You'll figure that out in a minute. Anyhow, Natalie slept over last night. That was-you know-our first time."

"How sweet," she giggled.

"Anyhow, Mom was making breakfast this morning, and Nat volunteered to go get the mail. She saw your letter-she knows all about you-and talked me into reading it. Then talked me into coming here."

"I'm glad you did."

"So am I," I admitted.

"Natalie sounds like something else. She knows everything?" I nodded. "And she still pushed for you to come here?" I nodded again. "She must really trust you."

"She does," I agreed.

Annie sighed. "I still have all the letters you sent back. The first six months or so-well, I'm now glad you never read them. They were a combination of pitiful wailing that you had abandoned me and me throwing my sexual exploits in your face." She took a deep breath. "It is easier for me to see, from two years' distance, just how completely fucked up I was back then."

"Understandable, you know," I said.

"Maybe. But I've had a hard time forgiving myself for how badly I hurt you. The only person, at that time, who'd ever truly cared about me, and I hurt you, badly. How long did it take you to get over it?"

"That's not important," I said.

"How long, Ed?"

I took a deep breath. "It's not going to make you feel any better."

"I don't care."

"Natalie and I have been going out for a whole two days," I said. She giggled. "So it just happened, OK? And I almost walked away from it."

"Because of me," she said. I nodded. "Oh, God, Ed, I'm so sorry."

"It wasn't really you. We were both young. And I should've realized that you were in no condition to have any kind of a relationship. But it was easier, in some ways, for me to hide behind it for two years."

"How did you finally get past it?" she asked.

I laughed. "Natalie kicked my ass."

She laughed herself. "Oh, I really wanna meet this girl!"

"You can. She's here. She came with me. She decided to go for a walk, because she said we should have the Grand Reunion by ourselves, but she'll be back.'

"Good."

"And you have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, Gary. Six months now. I didn't get over it all that easily, either, it just took me a bit shorter than you. Gary's great, you'd like him."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.