School Days - Cover

School Days

by gbgood

Copyright© 2003 by gbgood

Erotica Sex Story: When Vicky stops at school to see her old teacher, she finds he still likes to spank her when she is bad.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

It was late afternoon when I drove past the public school in Pittsburgh, PA where I spent my early years. For nostalgia's sake, I stopped to see if any of my old teachers were still there. I found the doors open, so I walked inside through the corridors I recalled so well.

I walked the old, familiar hallways of the first and second floor, but the building seemed deserted. I went down to the basement and came out across from the shop classroom where Mr. Coree taught. I walked in, and there he was. Mr. Coree came from Haiti, wore his hair in braids, and he had the blackest skin I'd ever seen. As I looked at him sitting at his desk, I realized he hadn't changed much. He still wore the braids, but his hair was now a little gray.

"Hi, Mr. Coree," I said, walking toward the front of the classroom, "remember me?"

He looked up and said, "I know I should, just let me think a moment."

His eyes roamed my body from top to bottom, taking in my blond hair and my see through tank top that showed off my 40 inch tits and red nipples. His eye lingered at my mini skirt, which showed all of my legs, leaving almost nothing to the imagination. He smiled and nodded his approval.

"I'm Vicky Evans, Mr. Coree, don't you remember. I was in your class when I was 10 years old."

"Little Vicky Evans, of course. My you have grown." He took my tiny, white hands in his coal black ones and I noticed their size and strength. "What are you doing here at the old school?"

"I was driving by and thought I'd stop in and see if you were around and say hi."

"So you came back to see your old teacher, huh?"

"Yea," I said, smiling at him.

"Then have a seat and let's talk."

I looked at the student's desks, and he said, "No, not there, Vicky." He stepped forward and gripped my waist in his hands, then lifted me onto the edge of his desk. I wiggled back so I could sit comfortably. I saw Mr. Coree staring up my skirt, and since I don't wear panties, I knew he was getting an eyeful of my love patch. A huge bulge formed in his pants and it turned me on that my old teacher was getting a hard on over me. I spread my legs wider and gave him a big grin.

He stepped between my legs and slipped his big, black hands over my knees, sliding them along the inside of my thighs till his wrists bumped against the bottom of my skirt. My nipples grew hard as his thumbs tickled my pussy hair.

He grinned at me and said, "What have you been doing all these years, Vicky."

"I got married, but now I'm divorced. My ex said I just wanted to have fun not be married."

"If I remember right, Vicky Evans just wanted to have fun in my class. That's why I used to have to paddle you all the time, remember?"

"Boy, do I, Mr. Coree. Say, you still got the old butt buster you paddled me with?"

"I still got it, and I still use it on my students. I used that old butt buster on your butt just about every day. I thought you liked it."

"I did. I was the big shit in class cause you whipped my ass every day."

Mr. Coree pressed tight between my legs, keeping them spread apart. I folded my hands in my lap, pressing them against the bulge in his pants. I rubbed his hard dick while he tickled my cunt hair.

"Maybe you need your ass whipped once more, Vicky," he said.

"I'm a little old for you to spank me ain't I, Mr. Coree?"

"Don't argue with your teacher," he said, as he pulled my hands and stepped back, sliding me off the desk. "I do it a little different for a big girl like you. Take off your clothes."

"Yes, sir," I said, grinning up at him. All those years as a student taught me to obey the teacher. I pulled off my tank top and my 40 inch creamy, white melons popped free. He stared wide-eyed at my cherry red nipples, already growing hard for him. I unsnapped and unzipped my skirt, dropping it to the floor and revealing my patch of pussy hair he'd been playing with. I slipped off my shoes and stood on display for him.

He slipped his hands over my tits and squeezed and teased them saying, "I'm going to bust your butt, Vicky."

Holding my hands, he turned me around and stretched me face down across the top of his desk. I gripped the edge of the desk like we did as kids, only now there was something new. There were leather straps with Velcro fasteners attached to the desk corners. He wrapped them around my wrists, and then locked them with the Velcro. I heard the sound of a zipper and then a desk drawer opened and closed. When he walked back to where my head was, I looked up and saw he was naked with a big hard on. His black dick was at least 10 inches long and thick. It was the biggest I'd ever seen up close.

"Wow, Mr. Coree," I said, "you got one big, black cock."

I looked up and saw he was holding the butt buster, a black, leather strap 5 inches wide and 18 inches long. He leaned over me, letting the cold leather lightly slap my bare ass and pressing his dick against my face. I rubbed my face on his dick, licking it up and down with my tongue. I was so horny I would've begged him to whip and fuck me.

He climbed on the desk, sitting on my outstretched hands. He grabbed my blond hair and shoved my face into his crotch. Suddenly, I felt the sharp sting of the leather crack across my bare ass. I gasped, and Mr. Coree rammed his big, black cock deep into my mouth. He wiggled forward, forcing my head back till it couldn't go any further, then pulled my hair and head forward, driving his cock down my throat. I thought I would choke, but I loved it.

Mr. Coree went to work with the butt buster. Crack after crack lashed across my buttocks as I felt the sting then the heat in my ass. I screamed, but his huge dick stuffed down my throat muffled the sound. Every time I screamed my cheeks and tongue wiggled against his dick, and I felt it grow harder and thrust faster. I was giving Mr. Coree a blowjob by screaming.

"Suck my black dick, Vicky," he said, cracking me over and over with the butt buster. I kicked the air with my legs and feet each time he slapped me. I looked like a little white fish with Mr. Coree's big, black hook caught in my mouth. I couldn't go forward or back, I just wiggled and loved it all.

The butt buster's cold leather set fire to my bare skin, as he whipped me faster. I screamed and kicked my feet through the air till I finally tasted the first salty drops of cum in my mouth. I shook my head back and forth from the pain as he pounded my ass faster and harder. Finally, Mr. Coree's cum gushed out of his black dick into my mouth and down my throat. I couldn't swallow it fast enough as it filled up my throat and mouth then spilled out over my lips. I gagged as I gulped gobs of it down. Finally his cock quit spitting jism, and I felt it soften and grow small. I swallowed the last mouthful of Mr. Coree's love juice, as he pulled his limp prick out of my mouth. He climbed down and looked at me. "How did you like the feel of the butt buster, Vicky?"

"I loved it, Mr. Coree."

"Good. Now I'll show you the new things I got since you were my student."

He walked behind me and I heard a drawer open and close. I moaned when his hands spread my ass cheeks. He inserted a tube up my ass, and I felt a cool jelly ooze up inside me. He came around in front and lifted my head up by my hair. He pushed his soft prick against my lips and said, "Suck it up hard, Vicky."

I sucked his dick into my mouth and licked it all over with my tongue. In minutes he was hard and pounding my head up and down on all 10 inches of black meat. He pulled his dick from my mouth and disappeared from my sight. I felt the cheeks of my ass spread, and the head of his dick pressed against my ass hole.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.