Poor Duane? - Cover

Poor Duane?

by Lily May

Copyright© 2003 by Lily May

Incest Sex Story: Loosley based on a true story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Caution   Violence   .

Duane seemed to be the almost perfect child, not giving his parents Joe and Marie any trouble other than the occasional unavoidable minor hiccup which boys have happen to them.

Joe had a daughter Susan by a previous marriage and as soon as she was eighteen she left home to live her own life with no interference from her father or stepmother Marie. There was no specific reason her wanting to leave home but although she wanted for nothing, within reason, she could not hack the sterile loveless environment which was that of in family home.

Joe and Marie had a son Duane not long after their marriage and he was 6 years younger than Susan and although they got on OK together they did not bond.

Duane went through the school system with slightly better than average results and it was generally accepted that he would go on to college as a result.

He had had a small group of friends, mainly the same ones from prep through to where we pick up the story later when he was a couple of months over 16.

Unbeknown to his parents, with his friends, he smoked a bit of marijuana and had experimented with a small amount of uppers and downers in the previous year or so and had also acquired a taste for beer.

Also, unbeknown to he and his father his mother had become a cupboard drinker but kept it pretty well under control. But Duane found out her little idiosyncrasy but kept it to himself.

Joe and Marie were not still in love with each other but still felt for each other more to the stage where they felt comfortable with each other but they found that they no longer had conversations but they spoke to one other when necessary. There was no nastiness, just indifference.

Lovemaking was irregular and was virtually reserved for birthdays and their wedding anniversary. The way they were was compounded by Joe spending a lot of extra time at work and having to travel interstate quite often. Marie had often thought that Joe was paddling in someone else's pool but even checking his dirty laundry after his return home from his trips did not prove it. Although she had no proof, she kept on thinking of the old saying, "it's too high up to eat grass but it must be fed" and this suspicion brought on more drinking.

About three months before he turned 16 Duane found out for sure that his mother was a lush when she started spending more and more time in the family home office/den where incidentally there was a refrigerator and small wet bar.

One Friday night when Joe was away but was expected to return around lunch time on the Saturday, Duane had three of his friends over and the weed came out. He wasn't really too worried about Marie finding out as in the back of his mind he had it worked out that if she remonstrated about the weed, he would threaten to tell Joe about her daily, and nightly, drinking.

She smelled the fumes from her hideaway and fronted the boys, where in fact Duane did threaten her with exposure. If you tell I'll tell.

She knew she was compromised and returned to her booze.

After his pals left and she heard him go to his room, she went to have it out with Duane, the fact of the matter was that she was affected by drink worse that he was affected by weed.

Things became heated and she tried to slap his face but he easily grabbed her arm and pushed her back onto his bed. She lay there on her back with the front of her skirt thrown up to her waist. As he saw his mothers pussy hair sticking out from each side of the gusset of her bikini panties, the marijuana kicked in from "feeling good" to "feeling randy" and he knelt on the floor between her overhanging legs and pulled her panty gusset to one side and stuck his middle finger up her pussy. Who knows whether it was the shock of him doing this or for whatever reason she did not stop him and when he rubbed her clit with his thumb as well, again there was no attempt by her to stop him and she juiced up like had not happened for years.

By now, two things were happening, his cock was at full length and she was overcome by a lot of shock and a lot of excitement.

With no words being spoken, the hopped up son and the boozed up mother positioned themselves and he put his cock in her and he started to fuck her slowly and she started to move in sync with his thrusts. He did not last long and neither did she before coming and when she did come it was the first, although not a major orgasm, that she had had for years except by her own fingers. They both went to sleep and woke up about 5.00am when the need for the bathroom took over. While she was on the loo she saw what she recognised as semen oozing from her cunt and two things came immediately to mind :- first, she had fucked her son and second, they had not used any protection. Because of the rarity of Joe and her copulating she was not on the pill so on the days of their birthdays and anniversary she inserted her diaphragm and sealed around the edges where it fitted over her cervix with that foul smelling spermicidal Ortho Gynol.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.