Girl From Ipanema - Cover

Girl From Ipanema

by Shakes Peer2B

Copyright© 2003 by Shakes Peer2B

Erotica Sex Story: On vacation for the first time in Rio, Mark meets his own Girl From Ipanema. They hit it off, and Mark thinks he's in love, but this girl has a secret...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

© Copyright 2003

This is a story about a sexual FANTASY written for consenting adults. If you're not both of those, don't read it. Characters in a FANTASY don't get sick or die unless I want them to. In real life, people who don't use condoms and other safe-sex techniques do get sick and die. You don't live in a FANTASY so be safe. The fictional characters in my stories are trained and experienced in acts of FANTASY - don't try to do what they do - someone could get hurt.

If you think you know somebody who resembles any of the characters here, congratulations, but you're wrong - any similarity between the characters in this story and any real person is purely coincidental, since all of these characters are figments of my dirty little imagination.

This is my story, not yours. Don't sell it or put it on a pay site. You can keep it and/or give it away with all of this information intact, but if you make money off of it, you're breaking the law and pissing me off.


My first time in Rio! I just HAD to check out the beaches at Ipanema. I strolled down Rua Vinícius de Morais, stopping to have drink at the bar where the street's namesake had written the lyrics to the song that had tugged at the heartstrings of every lovesick young man in my high school. I know there were other versions, but the only one I ever listened to was by Stan Getz and Astrid Gilberto. Who could resist that softly accented voice that sounded like it might belong to the very girl about whom the song was written?

I doubt if the Garota de Ipanema is much like the former Velloso bar where de Morais did his writing. Nonetheless, it was a thrill just to see such legendary places. I finished my drink (some fruity tasting something or other) staring around the bar like a tourist (Imagine that!). That drink was a bit stronger than its fruit punch flavor had led me to believe, and I felt a little light-headed as I exited the Garota.

Since it was the middle of the week and before the start of the season, after crossing the Av. Vieira Souto and politely fending off a few beach vendors, I had little trouble finding a spot near the water to spread my towel. I was applying the finishing touches to my sunblock, trying to use the back of my hand to reach those hard-to-get-at places on my back, when I saw her.

'Tall and tan and young and lovely... ' I sang under my breath as she strolled down the beach from the east. The one-piece suit was a little conservative for Rio, but still left little to the imagination.

Like the poor guy in the song, I was smitten. I smiled, hopefully, at her mirrored sunglasses. Unlike the girl in the song, however, she smiled back. She smiled back!

"You look like you could use some help there." Her exotically accented English wafted across the few feet of sand separating us.

Who was I to argue? "Uh, yeah! Thanks!"

'You're so smooth!' I chastised myself as I handed her the tube of waterproof sunblock.

"North American?" she asked, as her nimble fingers spread the lotion on the spots that I'd missed.

"Uh, yeah. How'd you know?" I was really being suave today!

She showed me the label on the sunblock I'd brought with me without speaking. Of course.

"Are you from around here?" I asked

"I've lived in Rio de Janeiro all my life," she replied, "but I went to school in the States - UCLA. Now I live here in Ipanema. I find people here to be, shall we say, a bit more open minded."

"What do you do here?"

"I have a specialty medical practice." She finished her ministrations and turned me around with gentle pressure of her deeply tanned hands on my shoulders.

"Oh? What specialty?" My curiosity was finally helping me forget my earlier clumsiness.

She smiled indulgently before replying, "I suspect you would be shocked if I told you."

My curiosity was really aroused now. "Ok. Then shock me!"

She gave a little shrug. "I help men, and sometimes women, change their sex."

"Really!" I was a little surprised, but I wouldn't say shocked. Trying to be nonchalant, I made a little joke. "So, do you practice on yourself?"

She didn't smile when she replied, "No, I have no need to change."

"Look, this is my first time in Rio." I changed the subject, "If you have some time, would you mind showing me some of the sights?"

She smiled, showing brilliant white teeth against the dark brown of her face. "You mean other than myself?"

I must have blushed, and she took pity on me. "I don't mind. I like it when men find me attractive. That was one of the things I found so disconcerting about the States. All the pretty women dressed to kill, but they would get so upset if someone to whom they weren't attracted stared. It's not something you can turn on and off, for God's sake! If you're beautiful, all men, and some women, will look. It is the way things should be."

She seated herself gracefully on my towel and patted the space beside her. "Let us get to know each other a bit, then I will tell you my decision."

It wasn't exactly a command, but it brooked no argument. I sat.

The ocean breeze kept blowing her long, straight black hair into my face, and after a while, we both stopped trying to keep it under control. It smelled faintly of fruit and flowers and something darker, more feral. I found myself trying to hide the tent in my swimsuit.

She thrust a long, slender hand in my direction. "I am Silvia."

"Uh, Mark!" I stuck my own paw out, trying not to crush her more delicate one. I needn't have worried. She returned my handshake with a good, firm grip.

"Nice to meet you, Mark!"

"Same here! Uh, I mean, nice to meet YOU, Silvia."

She pulled at her hand and I reluctantly let it slip from my grasp.

"Mark? You know that a lot of gay people come to Rio?" Her gaze shifted to my face as I nodded, "So, how do you feel about that?"

I was a bit surprised by the question, but she had said she wanted to get to know me, maybe this was her way of testing me. "About gay people? Or about their presence here?"

"Both." strangely, she didn't smile.

"I'm not gay myself, so I can't pretend to understand people who are," I was digging deep to find my own truth about a question I'd never tried to answer for myself, "but I'm kind of a 'live and let live' sort of person. As far as I'm concerned, for anything not related to sex, a gay person is just a person. As for sex, well, I guess what consenting adults do is up to them, as long as they're not trying to force their preferences on someone else."

"As for their presence here in Rio?" I drew my brows together and shrugged, "So what?"

"Tell me, Mark," she prodded playfully, "would you ever have sex with another man?"

I REALLY had to think about that one. "I don't know, Silvia. I mean I've been adventurous enough in my sex life to know that anal penetration can be sexy as hell, but there are certain aspects of male-male sex that my social conditioning would make really hard to take."

"Such as?"

"Well, kissing, for instance." I was struggling, and at the same time wondering if all Brazilians talked this way with people they just met. "I mean, I don't know why, but I could imagine myself being fucked by a man, and even sucking his dick, without too much trouble, especially if there were a woman present, but for some reason I can't see myself kissing a guy the way I would a woman. Then there's all that stubble and body hair."

"What about letting a woman fuck you," she asked, "with a big dildo?"

"Hmmm. Now that thought turns me on big time!" It did, too. My cock was once again pitching a tent in my shorts.

Silvia laughed at the vehemence of my response. "But wouldn't a warm, flesh and blood cock feel better than a cold, plastic dildo?"

"Probably," I smiled at her amusement "and if it were on a woman - now that would be ideal! A woman who could give as good as she got? Yeah, I could go for that!"

I thought I was joking, but Silvia suddenly changed the subject, shifting uncomfortably on the towel. "How long are you in my beautiful city, Mark?"

"Well, my return flight is in a couple of days," I lied, just in case things didn't work out for us, "but for the right incentives I could probably reschedule."

"Where are you staying?"

I told her my hotel and she smiled. "Why don't I see you there tonight, and I will show you around Rio de Janeiro! We will visit some places where straight people go and some places where gay people go and see where we have more fun!"

I was still puzzled about the line of her questions, so I said, "I'd love to go out with you, but I'm curious about why you asked so many questions about my attitudes about gay people and gay sex."

She flashed those brilliant white teeth again and kissed me on the cheek. "Partly because it would help me decide where to take you tonight, and partly for reasons of my own. Later, I may be comfortable enough with you to share those reasons."

We had a wonderful time. Silvia seemed quite well known and well liked at all the places where we ate, drank and danced. Surprisingly, I didn't get more than a little tipsy because I seldom had time to finish a drink. Silvia was a whirlwind. She laughed, she joked, she danced with me and several other men and women. By the time we stumbled into the lobby of my hotel, laughing our heads off about something the bartender had said as we left the last place, I was sure I was in love.

I kissed her gently on the mouth while we waited for the elevator and she responded by pressing her body to mine and passionately returning my kiss. I didn't have to ask if she wanted to come up - she practically forced me into the elevator, never losing contact with my lips or body. The kiss continued all the way to my floor, with our hands running over each other's bodies, reading our lust like Braille.

The physics of getting the room key out and the door opened with a hot Brazilian woman wrapped around me were difficult, but somehow I managed, kicking the door shut as I carried the dark-skinned beauty to my freshly made bed.

I fell on top of her, supporting most of my weight on knees and elbows, and slipped the spaghetti straps of her dress off her shoulders as I kissed and nibbled on an ear. She moaned and squirmed beneath me as I bit my way down the curve of her neck and kissed the tender flesh at the top of her bulging breast where it met her shoulder. I kissed and sucked my way toward the tantalizing tip of the orb, pulling the fabric of her dress just ahead of my greedy mouth. She growled as she used a double-handful of my hair to grind my mouth into her succulent fruit. I followed the fabric past her chocolate nipple into the pale bikini shadow at the bottom of the luscious globe, nipping here and there, digging with my tongue, then gliding back upward. I circled the prize, nibbling, sucking, kissing, licking, spiraling inward, drawing ever closer.

Silvia moaned and held my head gently between her palms, not guiding, just cradling. When I reached the edge of her aureola, I swooped, gulping the entire nubbin and its chocolate base deep into the vacuum of my mouth. Her breast elongated and at least half of it disappeared between my lips. I slowly let it out, swabbing it with my tongue as it slid deliciously from my mouth. When only the nipple remained, I bit - hard enough to draw a cry of surprise but cause no real pain. Silvia's body went rigid for an instant.

I suckled and worked that breast for several minutes then moved to the other, covering the spit-slicked mound with my palm to keep it from getting cold.

I kneaded the right breast with my hand while devouring the left. At one point, I pushed them together and took both nipples into my mouth, nipping, sucking, and tonguing them as Silvia cried out in Portuguese and twisted my head from side to side.

I really enjoyed Silvia's breasts, but it was time to move on. I pulled the dress lower and started kissing down the deeply tanned abdomen, but when I made to run my hand up under her skirt, her movements took on the flavor of panic rather than passion, as she pushed at me and desperately held my hand.

I'm not a rapist, so I backed off, despite the haze of my own passion. "Wha?..."

Silvia quickly slid from under me and stood beside the bed, panting, her hair in disarray, dress around her hips. She made no move to cover her heaving breasts, but held both arms straight out between us, palms toward me. "Wait, Mark! Please!?"

I was confused, and began to wonder if I had been set up for a rape charge or blackmail.

"I like you, Mark." Silvia rasped, "I like you a lot, and I want to continue what we've started. There is something, first, that you need to know about me."

I just raised my eyebrows in question.

"Please, Mark," Silvia pleaded, "just sit there and let me show you... ?"

"Show me what?" I was more puzzled than ever.

Silvia held up her index finger indicating 'one moment!' and turned away from me.

The lithe beauty dropped her dress the rest of the way to the floor, revealing an incongruous, white, full-cut satin brief that seemed totally out of character and inconsistent with the rest of her revealing outfit.

She slid the brief to the floor without fanfare or seduction, but I caught a glimpse of a dark brown rosette and moist, hair lined labia before she straightened.

Silvia looked over her shoulder, searching my expression. Gone was the beautiful, confident beach nymph, the sophisticated, popular socialite. In her place stood a frightened little girl.

Slowly she turned to face me. I was still watching her face, wondering what had caused the change in her, so it was a few seconds before I saw it - a large, slowly wilting erection!

My shock must have shown, because when I raised my questioning gaze to her face again, her eyes were glistening with tears.

I started to say something, but I've never been good with words, and I feared whatever I said would be the wrong thing. I did the first thing that came to mind.

I leaned forward and took the purple acorn cap at the end of HER cock into my mouth. It sprang to full erection in seconds, twitching in my curious mouth.

"Oh, Mark!" Silvia sighed, caressing my face, "I SO hoped you would understand! You make me very happy!"

I had a million questions running around in my head, but this didn't seem to be the time to ask them. Instead, when I lifted my head briefly, I said, "I've never done this before, Silvia, you may have to guide me some."

She laughed softly and gently replied, "You are perfect, Mark! Just do what you would enjoy."

I took her now rigid shaft, much larger than my own slightly-above-average member, in hand. The feel was so strange; hard underneath but soft and velvety on the surface, familiar but unfamiliar. I had handled my own dick so often that I never thought of how it felt any more, but here was a new one, one I'd never touched before. The saliva-coated head glistened obscenely in front of my face as I opened my mouth to engulf it once more.

Do what I would enjoy? I wasn't sure it would be possible with one this size, but I was going to try. This time when I reached for Silvia's crotch she spread her legs in invitation. I tongued the head of her cock as I cupped her wrinkled scrotum, and my index finger encountered the familiar wetness of a vagina! My eyes HADN'T fooled me! Ecstatic, I began trying to see if I could swallow her throbbing pole as my finger found its way into the swamp of her female sex.

"Ooooooo, Mark!" Silvia's hips made miniscule thrusts at my face.

I gagged a bit as the engorged plum hit the back of my throat, and paused to get it under control, ignoring the fact that a large object was being shoved into a place not meant to accept it. My eyes teared and my throat convulsed a time or two, but I stuck it out and soon was able to continue my journey. It took several minutes, and several more convulsive spasms before I finally achieved my objective. My nose was buried in black, curly pubic hair that smelled just like the hair that had blown in my face on the beach. Suddenly I knew what the darker scent was. It was growing stronger with every moment of Silvia's arousal. It filled my head with a fog that hid the rest of the world while bringing the here and now into crystal clarity.

Slowly, I withdrew down the length of Silvia's pulsating cock, loving it with my tongue and lips as I went, straining my jaws to keep my teeth from scraping. I hyperventilated like a free-diver while suckling the purple head of Silvia's circumcised shaft. This time, I made one long plunge to its base, simultaneously spearing two fingers deep into her girl-cleft, delighted to find the little rough patch that marked the location of her G-spot.

Silvia's hips involuntarily rose to meet me, and when I touched down, I rolled my head from side to side, emitting a guttural moan. The vibrations elicited an excited gasp from my exotic lover and caused her to push my head closer to her pelvis.

Three more times I rose and fell on the rod that, for the moment, was the center of my universe. Finally, I thought I was ready.

I backed completely off of Silvia's dick, a small string of saliva still connecting it to my lips, and said, "Fuck me Silvia! Fuck my face! Masturbate with my head! Use my throat like you're going to use my ass!"

"Oh, Mark!" was all she said before taking a double handful of my hair and pulling me violently down on her shaft.

I was surprised, even though I had asked for it, and it took me a few strokes to get the rhythm of breathing in on the withdrawal, and out on the insertion. I thought for a moment I was going to suffocate. I eventually got myself under control, and grabbed a handful of tight, swimsuit-shadowed ass, pulling and pushing to aid Silvia's thrusting. At the same time, I plunged a third finger into the miasma of her flowing pussy and digitally ravaged her tunnel as she was doing my mouth.

It didn't take long. Silvia raised onto her toes, the muscles outlined in her straining legs and I felt the length of her cock pulse in my mouth and throat. I would like to say I felt her discharge, but I didn't. No matter, my imagination provided the image of her white sticky fluid shooting directly into my belly, and I came in my trousers without ever touching my dick. I pulled back and the second wave filled my mouth. The salty, faintly bitter, slightly sweet taste was not unpleasant, just sort of bland. I didn't care, the taste was not important. It was the idea that a beautiful WOMAN was shooting a load of cum into my mouth from the end of her large COCK that blew me away! My pants continued to fill with my discharge!

Finally Silvia forcibly removed my head from her over-sensitive organ, and collapsed on my bed, moaning, "Oh God, Mark! Are you sure you've never done that before?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.