Getting Lucky at the Strand - Cover

Getting Lucky at the Strand

Copyright© 2003 by D. L. Tash

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two virgin guys go to the local Porn palace to watch what they can't seem to find: Sex! But fate smiles on them, in the form of three horny women!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Humor  

"Okay, Donnie and lets all get debauched," Siobhan said.

"Wow, Miss Prissy sure changed her tune," Sally laughed. "Get some real prick in here and she's ready for anything."

"That's the problem," Lisa said. "Siobhan likes her pricks real and all you bring home are real pricks."

"Cunt!" Sally laughed.

"I'll take cunt too," Siobhan leered.

Lisa suddenly got up.

"Lets go get dressed real sexy, then fuck these boy's asses off," she said.

"I don't need sexy clothes to do that," Sally said.

"No, we'll just get the bag for your head," Lisa said, then ran for the back with Sally chasing her. Siobhan laughed as she got up.

"If you guys want to leave, this is your only chance," Siobhan said. She winked and headed down the hallway, stark naked.

Donnie looked over at me in amazement. Who would have imagined us in this situation only a few hours ago? Three beautiful, horny, wild women and us? No way!

"I'm not going anywhere," he said.

"God, we both got laid!" I whispered. "Can you believe it?"

Donnie shook his head with a huge grin.

"And it's only just started," he said.

We could hear the girls in the back, still ranking each other as they got ready.

"Which one's your favorite?" Donnie asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know yet," I said.

"I want Lisa," he said. "She's a real fox."

"They all are!" I said and Donnie nodded.

"Yeah," he said. "I just want them all."

"It looks like that's just what's going to happen," I told him.

It had gotten quieter in back, and we shut up in case they were coming out. It was actually several minutes later when I heard Siobhan's voice in the hall.

"Turn off the kitchen light and come sit on the sofa," she said.

We did. They were nowhere to be seen.

Then Siobhan came walking in.

God! She was in a tiny leather skirt and fishnet stockings, with black high heels.

But her breasts were bare and the nipples were rouged red and garish. And her makeup was startlingly bright and sexy.

She smiled at us, then came over and sat right between us. She turned and kissed me, very wet and sexy, then turned to Donnie and kissed him too. Then she got up, pulling up her skirt to reveal her thigh tops and tiny black thong panties.

Siobhan then walked over and struck a pose beside the kitchen door.

And Sally came out.

Wow, if she seemed slutty before, it was nothing compared to how she looked now. She had on the tinist, lowest cut, most frayed cutoffs imaginable. They were so tiny her pussy hair was visible, and so tight they ran up between her cunt lips. She had on cowboy boots and a tiny top that just covered her nipples. She was garishly made up.

Sally walked over and sat between us, reaching out to cup both our cocks. Then she kissed Donnie, wiggling her mostly uncovered ass at me invitingly. Her pussy was almost totally exposed and the fabric of her cut offs was right up inside her pussy and ass crack.

Then she turned and kissed me, rubbing my cock real nice as she did so.

Then Sally got up and kissed Siobhan, and they felt each other up as they kissed wildly. Then they both turned and faced us.

And Lisa came in.

I almost came in my pants.

She was in the tightest pair of hip-huggers humanly possible, and they molded to her every curve. She had on bright red, really high heels.

But her blouse was amazing. It was more like a leather scarf, so thin it molded over her breasts, with a lot of cleavage and underboob showing. Her hair was wild and her lips so red they almost reflected light.

She walked over and sat between Donnie and I. She kissed me first, hot and tight and wet, and then kissed Donnie. Then she joined the other two women.

"I'm bisexual," Siobhan said. "And I'll do it with either of these girls and you as well."

"I'm a slut," Sally said. "I'll do it with anyone."

"I'm anally oriented and terribly perverse," Tina said. "With me, whatever you want, you get it."

Then all three women laughed, embarrassed by their own show.

"God, we should have taped it!" Sally said. "Imagine showing that at work."

The whole thing took maybe two minutes, but I'll never forget that entrance.

"This was my idea," Sally said. "It's what they do in whorehouses out West. You got a lineup and now you each get to choose."

"Wow!" Donnie said.

"Brandon should get a double, since Donnie already did," Siobhan said.

"And Brandon hasn't fucked Siobhan yet," Sally said. "I'm the only one who's fucked them both so far.

"That's because you're the slut," Lisa said and giggled wickedly.

"Hell," Siobhan said. "Tonight, we're all sluts."

"Why don't you choose, then?" I asked. God, I sure couldn't.

"There's an idea," Lisa said. "We get to fuck who we want."

"I want Donnie," Sally said. "He's learning fast, and I was too busy eating Siobhan to enjoy our fuck."

"I want Brandon," Siobhan said. "I want to try him out."

"I don't know," Lisa says. "I liked Brandon a lot, but I haven't even sampled Donnie yet."

"So fuck Donnie," Sally told her. "You got to at least try him."

Lisa smiled at Sally and nodded.

"Okay," she said. "You and I do Donnie and Siobhan gets Brandon." She turned and winked at me.

"I get Brandon again later, though," she said with an inviting smile.

I grinned back. Hell, I would think I'd died and gone to heaven having sex just just one of these women. But all three? How could you beat that?

Siobhan came over and slid up against me.

"I liked what you did in the theater," she said, sliding her body against me. "I like a boy who likes my body."

"You like the fact I'm young?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes, I really do feel like I'm debauching you," she said, looking up at me. "It's a very sexy feeling to be the older woman."

"Would you teach me all the secrets an older woman knows?" I asked, purposely sounding about twelve. "I really don't know much about it, but I'd love to learn from you."

Siobhan chuckled, a dark, aroused little laugh. She took me in her arms and kissed me, that wet, marvelous kiss that included all parts of your mouth and lips and felt almost calorific.

I kissed back, cupping her full breast, running my fingers over her slightly greasy, painted nipple. She moans softly as I touch it, rolling it gently yet firmly in my fingers, which I learned from her.

"Oh, yes, Brandon," she says gently. "That's just perfect. You're a fast learner." She was sliding her hand under the robe I was wearing, fingering my nipples at the same time. Damn, that's really sexy! I'd never imagined what a turn-on it would be.

She was sliding harder against me, her lithe dancer's body moving up against me and around me. I felt her thighs on mine and she spread her legs and wrapped them around my waist.

"I liked the way you touched my pussy," she whispered. "It's right there, if you want to touch it some more."

I jerked with excitement. God, an armful of aroused woman and she's inviting me to touch her.

I slid my hand down her body and under her leather skirt. Her thighs felt rough where the fishnet nylons covered them.

I slid over the rubbery tops of them, then her naked skin grew soft and warmer and almost moist as I moved up toward her panties. She sighed slightly as I touched them. Their crotch was hot and damp.

"Gentle but firm," Siobhan says softly. "You don't want to be rough, but don't be tentative either." She trembles slightly as I touch her pussy through her panties and I can feel her heat through them.

She's getting very excited and I know part of that is the fantasy (well, sort of the reality as well) that I'm new at this and young and learning. She's getting off on it, and I'm really learning something. Can't complain about that one, huh?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.