Getting Lucky at the Strand - Cover

Getting Lucky at the Strand

Copyright© 2003 by D. L. Tash

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two virgin guys go to the local Porn palace to watch what they can't seem to find: Sex! But fate smiles on them, in the form of three horny women!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Humor  

Donnie and I really wanted to get laid.

It's really been difficult. You hear about what a wild orgy college is. Yeah, for some people. If you're good looking, buff and rich, pussy is all over you.

But if you're both English majors, poor as dirt and really average looking, women either ignore you in the good cases, or walk away snickering rudely in the rest.

Most of our experiences had been with the rest.

Donnie and I are both Freshmen and roommates. I'd been dreaming all summer of what college would be like: parties and sex, bars and sex, dates and sex, raves and sex, Sorority bashes and classes with babes hanging all over you.

And, of course, sex.

Yeah, right.

Oh, there are lots of parties and people going on dates and hot babes all over campus, and Frat and Sorority bashes and raves. And a whole lot of fucking going on.

And they all might as well have signs at the entrance: "Popular, great looking, rich kids only. This means YOU are not invited!"

So Donnie and I were hanging on campus.

"Shit, Brandon," Donnie said. "You're starting to look awfully good."

I laughed. Donnie and I are both confirmed heterosexuals. We like to joke it would be easier if we weren't.

"Jeeze, now I know how guys become gay," I told him with a grin.

"Yeah," Donnie moaned. "It's not genetic: It's necessity!"

We both laughed. The sad fact was, it would have been a lot easier if guys had turned on us. At least we might have gotten some action.

But we wanted women. And all the women we knew wanted men, or other women. Or just about anything.

There was only one exception: They didn't want us.

I've actually made some female friends this semester. Do you know what an ugly word that is: "Friends?" It always means, "I like you like a brother."

Yeah, a brother with an incurable hard-on. But, of course, "friends" don't do that.

You're out of the race and you haven't even gotten on the track yet.

"I guess we could go to the Strand," Donnie sighed.

The Strand is an old movie theater downtown, within walking distance of campus. Yeah, neither of us have a car. Probably yet another reason we will both obtain advanced degrees but die of blue balls before we can use them.

"The last movies were pretty hot," he added.

The Strand shows XXX movies, sometimes pretty good ones.

"Yeah, they were," I admitted. "I guess we could go join the perverts and weirdos and hookers and junkies and homeless guys and see a nice movie."

Donnie laughed.

"Come on," he said. "It'll be fun."

I shrugged and we got up, heading off campus.

"Maybe another babe will offer us a blow job," Donnie said.

"Great!" I said. "You go right ahead."

Donnie laughed again. The "babe" in question was about six feet tall and a good two hundred and forty pounds, with huge callused hands and severe five o'clock shadow to go with 'her' massive boobs.

"Maybe if she shaved first," Donnie said.

We both laughed over that one.

Did you know sperm smells? I didn't, until we found this place. Yeah, the Strand smells a little like rancid urine and old moldy furnishings, but it has another undertone, the odor of the come that permeates the seats and carpeting from all the people furtively jacking off.

If I ever make it as a fiction writer (my secret dream, if you have to know) I'm going to describe that harsh, almost dentist- office-tasting undertone of decomposing ejaculate that assaults your nasal passages when you enter a place like this.

It's depressing. It's like proof that all the semen your healthy, virile young body is creating will probably end up as part of the weird incense permeating the cushions of an adult cinema.

We paid our twelve bucks and headed into the theater.

The Strand is a really great old place. It was built in the Thirties, and has the tarnished, worn look of an old hooker's face, with a coat of bright paint trying to hide the aging flesh underneath. But, no matter how hard you try to deny it, she's still old and sagging and wrinkling and well past her time.

It will make a great character in a novel some day, the old theater that has seen it all, done it all, been the center of attention at one time and now is living out its last years as an aging whore, dreaming of the wonderful days of her youth.

Donnie headed up to Loge seating. That's the lowest balcony, what used to be considered prime seating. Above that is the Mezzanine levedl, and then the balcony way up top.

"You feeling brave today?" he asked.

"Sure," I said. "What are the chances of a terrible balcony collapse happening tonight?"

Donnie grinned and put a hand over his ear, holding an invisible microphone up to his lips.

"Dozens of perverts and sickos were killed today in a horrible balcony collapse at the Strand Palace of Porn. Police believe it was caused by a catastrophic loss of erection in the suspension beams. Theater owners are bringing in new movies, hoping to avert a similar disaster in the future."

"They must be pretty bad when the theater can't even keep it up," I laughed.

We moved down past the sofa's in the back of the balcony. An old guy was sitting bolt upright in one, as a shadowy head bobbed up and down on his lap.

I sighed. Some of the hookers here are pretty hot. Well, in a really cheap, slutty, "Do you really want to end up with AIDS?" kind of way. When you can't make it as a crack whore any more, you start hooking at the Strand.

The seats toward the front of the Loge are a little scary. The floor gives down there, and while one assumes it must be safe, the fact is it feels like the whole front lip of the balcony is going to fall someday. So we sat in the safer middle, checking to make sure our seats weren't damp before sitting in them.

There was a thirty foot pussy writhing up on the screen, every little red pore and ingrown hair in graphic CinemaScope. She was getting screwed by a black guy, but all we could see is this Zeppelin-sized black dick moving in and out of her on the huge screen. The girl was sighing and moaning and crying.

"Excuse me, Ma'am," Donnie whispered. "Have you had a doctor look at that rash?"

We both laughed.

The camera pulled back and she wasn't bad. Slender, with big fake hooters, but at least she appeared to be having fun. The guy was doing a 'so macho it's almost painful' look as he balled her.

"Spread those white thighs for me, girl," he groaned. "Let me put my big black prick in that little virgin hole!"

She moaned and writhed back and forth, her big hard-looking breasts slamming from side to side.

"Those suckers look dangerous," I whispered. "One could take an eye out."

I heard giggling and looked back, then over at Donnie.

Three women had just entered the Loge area. Three real, sexy, non-hooker-appearing women.

They moved down the aisle on Donnie's side, looking for a place to sit.

"Oh, Jesus, Sally," one said. "You're kidding, right?"

"Hey, it's our night out," Sally replied. "We can go to a dirty movie if we want.

The other giggled again. She was blonde and short and really hot looking.

"I'd be afraid to sit on one of these seats," she said.

That's when Donnie made his brilliant move.

Donnie got up and slid off his jacket, laying it on the seat beside him with a sweeping gesture. He bowed to the women, dramatically offering the seat to them.

"Ma'am," he said, "if I may offer my coat."

Sally looked surprised, then pointed.

"Look, a gentleman!" she said. She smiled as she moved down the aisle toward us.

Sally was tall and slender and totally foxy. She had small, pert breasts, and was major hot, with dark brown hair and eyes and very tanned skin. She had a really short dress and really long legs and really high heels and the way she was stumbling, she was really drunk as well. She got up to Donnie and smiled.

"Thank you, good sir," she says and sat on his coat.

Well, I started taking off mine and the blonde started down the aisle. I laid my coat on the seat I'd been sitting in as she tried to move toward us. She was short and built, with very full boobs filling out her little top. Her skirt was both short and tight, making it hard for her to move in it. Finally, she reached down and hiked her skirt up around her waist and moved down the aisle toward us.

She had on a tiny orange thong, and her pussy mons was half exposed, absolutely hairless and smooth. Her ass wiggled invitingly as she moved toward us. She slid past Sally, then stopped right in front of Donnie, wiggling her butt right in his face.

"Oh, I'm sorry sir," she said, looking around. "Am I blocking your view?"

Donnie just sat, amazed. I don't think he really expected his offer to be taken, much less to end up with a virtually naked babe butt in his face.

The blonde giggled and moved past him, sitting down on my coat, then pulled her skirt down just a tiny bit.

Her orange panty crotch was still on display. She turned and smiled at me.

Thank you, sir," she said.

Big blue eyes, bigger red lips, bangs, and really cute, friendly face, obviously pretty wasted. I managed to smile.

"Sure," I said.

"I'm Lisa," she said.

"I'm Brandon," I told her.

The third woman stood in the aisle, hands on her hips.

"What about me?" she hissed.

I got up. Donnie already had the edge, since he came up with the whole coat idea.

I dragged my pull-over sweater off over my head and lay it in the other seat beside me.

I smiled up at the woman.

She looked like she just might leave, but then she smiled and walked around the back of the theater, just a little unsteadily.

She was very interesting. Tall, redhead, really sexy in a kind of "Lord of the Dance" way. Her pants were basically tights, showing off her dancer's butt and legs. Her boobs were really nice, and bounced a bit as she walked.

She smiled at me as she slid down the aisle toward me.

"Both my friends are fit-shaced," she said. "I hope they aren't bothering you."

She had green eyes and a light spray of freckles across her face. Her mouth was wide and very red.

Lisa looked over and giggled.

"Sally! Can't you wait?"

I looked over and my heart nearly stopped. Sally's head was buried in Donnie's crotch, and I could see the pale shaft of his cock as she sucked him off.

The Redhead sighed.

"I told you this wasn't a good idea," she said. "We'll never get Sally out of here now."

Lisa put her hand on my arm and I turned.

She was looking right in my eyes. Her breath was a wonderful melange of alcohol and cigarettes and salted nuts.

"Maybe we should do something for Brandon," she said with a little leer. "He deserves to get debauched too."

It just came out.

"I can't be," I told her, trying to look serious. "I've never even been bauched."

I cringed inside as soon as I said it. Humor like that has made me the campus pariah I am. But Lisa's eyes went wide.

"Oh, god, poor boy," she said. "You've never been bauched! We can't let that sad state of affairs continue, can we, Siobhan?"

The redhead smiled.

"No, I guess we can't," she said, moving toward me. I turned toward her and her mouth was on mine, all hot and wet and open. God, I was so surprised I almost forgot to kiss back.

"How can we debauch you," Lisa said, licking my ear wetly as she spoke, "unless we bauch you first?"

Lisa didn't hesitate. I felt her hand on my hard cock.

"Oooh," she said softly. "He really is ready to bauch, isn't he?"

I reached out and gently touched Siobhan's full, rounded breasts. I kept my touch very light, afraid she might be angry, and my fear seemed confirmed when she pulled away from our kiss. But she looked me in the eyes.

"If you're going to touch me, go right ahead and touch," she said. And she kissed me again.

She wasn't wearing a bra and her yielding breasts were right there, their nipples harder than the surrounding tissue. I reamed around them and it grew more erect.

"Mmmm," Siobhan said. "That's much better."

I felt my zipper going down and fingers touching the head of my cock. Then a hot mouth was on my prick. I nearly jumped out of my seat.

Yes, I've virgin. Both of us are. You might think it's crazy, but there are guys out there who get put in the 'friend' category early on, and never break out of the mold.

This was the first time a woman had ever touched my cock.

And she was sucking it, enthusiastically.

I moved my hand down Siobhan's body, almost afraid to breath. But I felt her spread her legs and one of her legs was around me and I could smell her excitement as I got my first crotch feel of my life.

Well, second. I touched a girl in Middle School, both of us stoned on grass, through her panties. But then the popularity thing kicked in, along with my acne, and that all went away.

But now my hand was sliding along the slick fabric of Siobhan's tights, sliding down over the warm moist fabric of her groin.

"Gently," she moaned. "Don't be too rough. Cunt likes to be massaged, not manhandled."

Tina pulled up and giggled.

"Don't worry, Brandon," she said. "You can manhandle mine. It's likes a man handling it."

Then she went down on my cock again.

I heard Donnie groan. A few moments later, Sally laughed.

"I won the race," she whispered. "Mine came first."

Siobhan moved away from my mouth and looked over at her friend.

"That's not the winner, stupid," she smiled. "It's which of us comes first."

Sally laughed.

"We should really make them take us home to do that," she said.

I cringed. They probably assumed we had a car. And didn't live in a dorm room.

"You do drive, don't you?" Siobhan asked.

I nodded. Sure, I've had a license for years. Just no car to go with it.

She smiled.

"Good," she said. "We've been drinking. You don't mind ferrying three inebriated women home, do you?"

"We can bauch you more when we get there," Tina offered. I looked at her and nodded and she sat up and kissed me. God, her small, full lips and soft tongue were so different than Siobhan's. While Siobhan was wet and wild and loose, Tina's kiss was almost hermetically sealed, sucking our mouths together like a vacuum. We must have kissed for two or three minutes before she finally pulled away.

"I'd be glad to," I said. "Donnie?"

Donnie grinned over at me. He looked so surprised at all this, he was almost in shock. He managed to nod his head.

"Sure," he said.

"After Brandon gets off," Tina said. "We don't need his erection getting in the way of the steering wheel, do we?"

Sally looked over at my cock and her eyes got big.

"Holy shit," she said. "He's huge!"

Tina nodded and sucked my whole cock into her little mouth, sucking it right up to my balls. I groaned.

"Okay, so we've proved it," Sally said. "No brains in the way, so she can fill her whole head with cock. Tina's a true blonde."

Tina laughed around my prick, which felt amazing. She pulled up off me and turned to Sally.

"Look who's talking, cavern cunt!"

"At least I don't play with my asshole," she said, laughing.

"I like my asshole!" Tina said, then turned to me.

"Do you like my asshole?" she asked with a grin. She spread her legs and pushed my hand down deep into her crotch, over her

slick thong, actually wet with her excitement. I pushed up between her ass cheeks, trying to be gentle.

She pulled my face to her.

"Don't listen to Siobhan," she said, looking up into my eyes. "Just get in there and go for it."

I pushed harder, finding the bottom of her ass crack. I had to slide around a bit before I felt the raised, puckered flesh of her asshole.

"There it is," she said. "You don't do this often?"

I shook my head.

"I've never done this," I admitted.

"None of your girlfriends like their butt-hole played with?" Lisa grinned nastily.

"I've never actually had sex with a woman," I told her.

Her eyes went wide.

"Oooh, you're virgin?" she asked. "Wow! You really haven't ever been bauched."

I shrugged.

"You can bauch me," she whispered, moving her crotch against my hand. "You can bauch me all you'd like."

I fingered her ass, then slipped up inside of her. She moaned and jerked and my wrist got damp and hot.

"Shit, you made me come," she said. "I've never fucked a virgin."

I felt Siobhan slip her arms around me.

"Don't worry, Brandon," she said against my ear. "I'll protect you."

"Get your fucking hands off my virgin boyfriend!" Lisa said loudly, then winced as her words echoed through the massive theater.

"Oops," she said.

"Well, maybe we'd better leave before we get thrown out," Sally said, grinning.

"Yeah," Lisa said. "Hell, we got more going on here than anything on the screen anyway."

We started getting up and I tried to get my cock back in my pants. Lisa giggled.

"Shit, he's too big to fit in his jeans," she said.

Actually, I'm not. Hard, I just put it straight up and it only sticks out over the waistband of my jeans a little. I did that, then covered it with my shirt.

Lisa giggled.

"It sticks out, just like a periscope!" she said, again, too loudly.

"Oops," Lisa said with an embarrassed grin. "We better go. They might not just throw us out. They might arrest us!"

We headed toward the entrance. Lisa was holding onto me, as much for support as anything. Sally was up against Donnie. He caught my eye and just shook his head, a huge grin on his face.

We went through the dilapidated lobby, half snack bar, half porn store, and out into the night.

The bare bulbs of the ancient marquee lit us up in reds and oranges and greens. Siobhan pointed down the street.

"We parked down here," she said.

"It's a good thing we found these guys," Sally said. "We'd have had to take a cab and come back for the car. I'd hate to leave it overnight."

"All that and sex too," Lisa laughed, looking up at me. "Hey, you guys aren't drinking?"

"Not yet," Donnie said.

We were walking past an all-night liquor store and Siobhan nodded.

"Maybe we should get some refreshments," she said.

We all went in. Yes, you're supposed to be over twenty-one around here, but I guess two guys with three great looking women don't get carded, because the owner didn't give us a second look.

"What do you drink?" Sally asked. "I want vodka: Kettle One.

"Wild Turkey," I said. Siobhan looked at me, surprised.

"I love a bourbon man," she said. "Or scotch."

I grinned. My uncle was an expert on both, an expertise which the family spelled Alcoholic. But he did teach me to know good booze.

"Johnny Walker Black?" I asked.

Sally laughed.

"Boy, the kid has great tastes," she said. "Well, you only get your cherry popped once."

We left with a big bag of liquor, almost three hundred dollars worth. Sally didn't blink an eye as she paid cash for it.

Then we walked down to a parking garage attached to a casino. We got into the glass elevator that ran up the side of the building.

"Lisa, don't you dare," Sally warned.

But Lisa was already pulling her top up over her big boobs. They bounced free, big and firm and pale, with large brownish aureolas. Their nipples were standing very erect, a good inch long. She turned and pushed her big breasts flat against the glass.

"HEY! UP HERE!" She yelled. "FREE BOOBY SHOW!"

Sally was dragging the top of her dress down, freeing her small, very tanned titties. Even Siobhan pulled her loose shirt up, exposing her full, round breasts and pushing them against the glass along with the other two women.

"TITS! She yelled. "GET YOUR TITS UP HERE!"

Several people down on the street were stopping and pointing up at the glass elevator. The three exposed women laughed and waved.

The elevator reached the fourth floor and dinged. They turned and ran out of the elevator.

"Run!" Lisa giggled. "Before someone calls the cops."

We all ran to the white Mercedes parked nearby. Sally fumbled in my purse. A siren could be heard in the distance.

"Oh, shit!" Siobhan laughed. "They're already coming!"

Sally found the keys and gave them to me. I managed to open the door and hit the button to unlock the doors. I slid behind the wheel and Sally slid in beside me.

"Hey, that's my virgin boyfriend!" Lisa yelled.

"Get in before the cops get here," Sally said. Lisa got in behind me. She moved up close behind my seat.

"Give me your cherry and I'll give you the time of your life," she said.

"Oh, yeah, Lisa," Sally said wryly. "He'd never forget that."

"Hey, you drunken slut!" Lisa yelled. "Watch your fucking mouth."

"Donnie watched it for me," she said. "He liked my fucking mouth."

I started the car and pulled carefully out of the parking place.

"Head for Keystone," Sally said. "We live up the hill."

I nodded.

"Hey, are you virgin too?" Lisa asked Donnie.

There was a pause.

"Yeah," he said.

"I was your first?" Sally asked, looking in the back seat. "No way!"

"You fuck him, I fuck Bronson," Lisa said to Sally.

"It's Brandon, you moron," Siobhan laughed.

"You know who I mean," Lisa said. "The guy with the big cock."

I laughed.

"It's not that big," I said.

Sally slid beside me, sliding her hand under my shirt and along my waistband until she found the head of my cock sticking out.

"It's that big," she said, unzipping me.

"Hey, get her away from my virgin cock!" Lisa yelled.

But the banter suddenly faded away, as I felt Sally's lips on my cock. She licked around the head of my cock, then ran her moist lips over it. I concentrated on driving as I got the most amazing blow job. I was trying to drive and not crash into anything as Sally did the most wonderful things to my cock, licking and sucking and mouthing and even chewing at it.

"Sally's the blow job king," Lisa said. "Go ahead, steal his cherry from me."

"Oral sex isn't taking his cherry," Donnie said. "She's just tasting it."

Siobhan chuckled sexily in the back set.

"Just keep doing what you're doing with your fingers, Donnie" she said softly. "And I'll be glad to eat your cherry."

I was getting so aroused I actually thought about pulling over.

Then Sally grabbed my balls and cock and slid her mouth way down over my cock. It was so great. I felt my whole body stiffen and my balls got tight as I got ready to come. Then she began to move up and down on me, her mouth like a pussy, her tongue reaming the head of my cock. I jerked and came off, really hard, and she sucked and slurped at me as I came, swallowing my come as it filled her mouth.

I reached Keystone and somehow managed to take a right as she licked and sucked my cock clean.

"Mmmmmm," she said. "Your come tastes wonderful."

I drove up Keystone and Sally sat up and smiled at me. I looked in the back seat through the rear view mirror. Siobhan's blouse was open and Donnie was sucking at one of her full tits. Her tights were pulled down and his hand was in her pussy, moving back and forth in her cunt.

Lisa was sucking Donnie's cock, deeply mouth fucking him, like she had mine.

I sighed and tried to watch the road.

"Turn here," Sally said. "Then left. It's the house on the end.

I pulled into the driveway of the sprawling house.

"Okay, everybody," Siobhan said. "Cover up. I don't need my neighbors talking."

We managed to get mostly dressed and walked up toward the house. Lisa almost fell and I grabbed her. She got up and moved right up against me.

"Tell me what you want and you'll get it, virgin boy," she said. I kissed her and she kissed back, sucking my tongue deep into her mouth and swabbing my mouth with her hot wet tongue in return. I could feel her big breasts pressed against me.

"Okay, people," Sally laughed. "It's a neighborhood, not an orgy."

We separated and saw that Siobhan and Donnie were kissing passionately.

"I'm gonna get the hose!" Sally warned, then laughed.

"Shit, it's your neighborhood, Siobhan," she said. "If you want to fuck on the front lawn, that's up to you."

Siobhan pulled away from Donnie, her eyes shining.

"Okay," she said. "Let's at least get inside."

We went into the house.

It was a big place, very nicely furnished. Sally carried the booze in and headed into the kitchen.

"Who wants to help make drinks?" she asked.

I headed in and Lisa slid her hand in my back pocket and smiled up at me.

"You be careful of her," she said. "She's gonna want that cock of your's in her big old cunt."

Sally snorted.

"Like you don't want it up your ass," she said.

"I already got that planned," she said.

We made drinks, very large and very strong drinks. Sally made me a Wild Turkey.

"Would you like to smoke with that?" she asked.

"You gonna raid Siobhan's stash?" Lisa giggled. Sally looked around.

"Where did they go?" she asked. We headed into the living room. Siobhan was on the couch, her tights gone, her shirt open, and Donnie was on top of her, fucking her pussy.

"That was my virgin!" Sally said, only half kidding. "You fucking cunt!"

Siobhan smiled over at her.

"And boy is he good," she said.

"That's it," Sally said. "I get Brandon."

"No fucking way!" Lisa said. "You got to suck him off. I want to fuck him."

"I get sloppy seconds, then," Sally said.

"I want Sally too," Donnie said. Siobhan hit him on the head.

"Asshole!" she said. "Don't call dibs on your next pussy while you're fucking the first one."

"Put a quarter on her," I said to Donnie. "That means you get the next game."

Sally sighed.

"I guess all I get is leftovers tonight," she said. "I'll get the grass and go to bed or something."

"Oh, don't get mad," Siobhan said. "I'll give you a great pussy sucking, if you like."

Sally turned, shocked.

"What?" she asked.

Siobhan laughed.

"You don't think Patricia and I were just friends, did you?" she asked.

Lisa looked excited.

"I'd like to see that," she said.

"Maybe Siobhan will give you sloppy seconds," I offered to Lisa. She grinned and nodded, turning to Siobhan.

"Will you suck my pussy too, Siobhan?" Lisa asked. Siobhan grinned, even as she tightened and arched.

"Just as soon as I quit coming," she moaned.

Sally, Lisa and I headed into the bedroom. There were two queen beds, a short distance apart. Sally shook her head as she got into the bedstand between them.

"I don't think Martin had a bad back at all," she said. "I think he didn't want to sleep with Siobhan because she's a girl."

Lisa giggled wickedly.

"Siobhan's boyfriend dumped her last year," Lisa explained to me. "Now he's going to gay bars."

"At least she's getting fucked," Sally said. "I figured she'd be the last one to get laid, not the first."

Lisa pushed me back onto one of the beds and crawled on top of me, sliding her crotch against my semi-hard cock.

"I want to fuck you brains out, Brandon," she said. "Is that all right with you?"

I nodded and grinned. What could I say?"

Sally lit up a joint and began sharing it around.

"Drink up, Brandon," she said. "And take this."

I looked at the pill suspiciously.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Viagra," Lisa giggled. "You'll be up and fucking all night."

I slipped it in my mouth and washed it down with the alcohol. Tonight was not a night for living cautiously.

Lisa was rubbing her hips against me as she took off her blouse. Her big pale breasts were great, with their large pink/brown aureolas and big, erect nipples. She leaned over and slid one against my mouth.

I sucked at her, running my tongue along it, and sucking on the hard tip.

Lisa moaned.

"A little more assertive, please," she said. "I don't break."

I sucked harder and she moaned. She took the joint and took a deep drag, then slid her breast away and put her mouth over mine, blowing the harsh smoke deep into my lungs.

I held it, then blew out.

"That's really sexy," I said.

"You don't know sexy," she said. "After I bauch you, I'm gonna debauch you. You don't have any idea of how good sexy is yet.

Sally lay down beside me and kissed me, exhaling another shot of grass into my lungs. Then Sally and I kissed and licked at each other's mouths, and Lisa bent down and joined the kiss. All three of us licked each other's tongues and lips and kissed each other, all at the same time.

"Shit, that's sexy," Sally said. "Where did you learn to do that?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.