World Tour of Pussy - Cover

World Tour of Pussy

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Tom Land goes on a wide-ranging tour to experience the pussy of different women and he starts out in Asia, specifically Japan being his first stop. With a young Japanese woman named Beth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Part 1: Japan

I'd been wondering for years how it would be to experience sex with as many different women throughout Asia as I could manage to be with. I decided to start out with women in China, Japan, Korea, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, and India. After that, I'd either go to Europe, AFrica, or the Middle East and continue my research there. This is the account of my first evening of Asian sex while on this trip -- in Japan.

When my latest sexual conquest, who I'll call Beth because I can barely pronounce her Japanese name, stood from where she'd been sitting in the center of the floor, I knew I was in for quite a treat. She'd met me for the evening dressed in a very traditional Japanese kimono and as Beth stood to her heighth of about 5'2", I could feel my cock involuntarily thickening into full erection. Beth unfastened the tie that held her kimono closed and when she opened it before my eyes, underneath I found that she'd been totally naked all along. Her pussy was framed with a distinctly beautiful crown of dark black pussy fur and her nipples stood out boldly, dark and circular, on the tips of the two most perfectly rounded and sexy tits I've ever laid my eyes on. And Beth was all mine for the night.

Beth was a young business woman, a college graduate and she had met me in a business meeting with a company that I was doing contract work for. Her boss had given Beth the assignment of seeing to my every need while I was in Tokyo and Beth was doing the job far better than I'd have ever imagined. When Beth had stripped naked from her kimono, she waited there patiently in front of me while I got out of all my clothes as well. I know that if I'd asked her, Beth would have assisted me in undressing but I wanted to tease her and turn her on as much as she'd already done to me. My cock was fully hard and pressing tightly against the material of my briefs as I shrugged them down off my body, letting Beth see the size of my hard engorged cock. I looked into Beth's face and she showed very little emotion or lusty passion at being naked in front of me, a strange Westerner who she'd never been with before. It was amazing to me how the culture of modern-day Japan and more traditional Japan waged a battle within Beth's body and within her mind.

When I was finally totally naked, Beth took control of our sex session again by advancing towards me and kneeling very quickly down in front of my crotch. I found her sexy and mysterious beauty very arousing and my cock actually grew even harder and bigger if that was possible. Beth leaned over without even touching my cock as it jutted proudly up out of my groin and she licked her tongue out, tasting the very tip and front edge of the crown of my fully erect dick. I loved what I'd heard about Japanese women and their sexual skills actually being put into action by Beth as she quickly introduced me to her country's culture of sexual pleasure.

Beth's mouth was one of the most skillful at subtle and hot titillation of my cock that I'd ever experienced. She had even touched my body with her hands but her lips and her moist wet mouth were delighting me to the point that all I could think of was cumming inside her -- mouth or pussy, at that moment I didn't care. I wanted to touch Beth's naked body but with her busily working my horny cock, I couldn't really reach down to her body except for her head. I did finally put my hand on the back of her head, letting her know that I was very pleased with what her mouth and lips were doing to my cock. That touch of my hand on her head and the loud sensual lusty moans of delight from having my cock so royally sucked and licked seemed to be all the encouragement that Beth needed to heighten the intensity of her licking and sucking of my horny dick. Finally, Beth did reach up, taking my nuts in her sensitive small fingers and she began kneading and caressing my balls as she irresistibly brought me to my first orgasm with her. Beth was obviously intent on sucking me to climax and I knew that this evening was filled with all sorts of erotic sexual delights so I let her take me where she wanted our session to go. And within 10 minutes of Beth beginning her "hands off" blowjob, I felt my nuts let go and my huge cumload started spurting powerfully up the shaft of my thick engorged cock and straight down into her gulping throat. Beth took my ejaculation as though she did it every single day -- and perhaps she does -- cause the instant she knew from my moaning, my body language and my cock's swelling and beginning to spasm with my cum shooting out, Beth was swallowing and stroking my cock and my nuts to enhance the power and the intensity of my climax. When I'd finished cumming, my legs were really weak feeling then and Beth immediately licked and cleaned my cock completely so there was no trace of her mouth's wetness or my cum on my dick. And, as soon as I finished cumming in her sucking lips, Beth looked up into my eyes as sthough she was seeking my reaction and my approval of the blowjob she'd just given me. I don't think there was any doubt in her mind that I'd thoroughly enjoyed the orgasm she'd just brought me to, and then Beth took her hand and wrapped it around my semi-aroused cock and began smoothly and gently stroking my cock to bring me back to full erection for Round Two.

Beth reached down between her legs and the next thing I knew she'd taken her own ample pussy wetness and was using it to lubricate her hand as she jacked me back to full hardness again. Beth was very subtle in her sexual activities and she didn't make an overt fact of the reality that she was stroking her own pussy while she got the juices to get my cock wet and lubed up for both her stroking me and for our imminent coupling.

After Beth jacked my horny cock a few minutes and had me back up to full hardness and girth, she stood and taking me by the hand, led me over to the futon lying just a few feet away. Then, standing in front of me, Beth smoothly squatted and kept hold of my hand as she did, and then she allowed her body to move backwards as her ass hit the futon and she very smoothly moved backward to a prone position with her legs spread and pulled me along with her. Beth let go of my hand as she had me moving on top of her naked prone body with her legs spread wide, and then she reached up, taking my erect cock and led the head of my dick straight into the waiting wet lips of her pussy. As smoothly as she'd taken both of us from standing to the classic "man on top" fuck position, Beth had my cock aimed into the lips of her pussy and as soon as she felt the swollen cockhead hit her cunt lips, Beth spread her legs wider and had the head of my dick firmly inside her pussy as she bucked her ass up off the futon and caused my cock to nearly disappear inside her body before I even realized what she was doing. It was the most amazingly sexy penetration of a woman's hot pussy that I'd ever experienced. It was fucking hot beyond description to be honest. I was finding myself amazed at the sexual skills and agility of Beth but for a woman who showed very little sexual emotion or arousal, she was continually putting me off guard and catching me by surprise.

As Beth took my hard long dick totally inside her pussy, she delivered yet another huge surprise when my cock first smacked soundly against the deepest part of her pussy. Beth, even though she was only 5'2" in height, quickly threw her legs up around my waist and grasped my body with the surprisingly muscular firmness of a female gymnast. She had my cock buried inside her and now she had my body in a grip with the strongest thighs I'd ever felt. And even though Beth was lying underneath me, she began writhing her tightly clasping pussy up and down on the length of my cock and all I had to do was let her do her thing. In Beth's face there was no real show of emotion or arousal and even lusty passion but her body from her breasts downward was the most amazingly sensual sex tool I'd ever experienced. Beth was definitely servicing me in every way I could have ever dreamed.

I wasn't sure what the rest of this evening held in store for me and Beth, but at that moment I didn't much care because Beth was fucking the daylights out of me. I'd always heard of the traditional man/woman culture of Japan and the emphasis on the woman pleasuring the man. Well, I was feeling that culture very much at play in between my thighs at that moment. Beth was literally fucking me to death. Without saying anything and only an occasional slight sigh of her own sexual delight at the way she was "doing me", she was taking me so rapidly to an explosive orgasm that I couldn't believe how hot this woman was. She was like a virtual sex machine as she pumped her body up and down off the surface of the futon and was fucking me powerfully with the strong muscles of her thighs, her legs and her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmmmmm," I moaned as I felt my second orgasm about to arrive. I wanted to fuck Beth in return but she was in control and my ability to do anything with my cock was going to have to possibly await Round 3.

Then, Beth could tell she was bringing me off and she continued to move smoothly and rapidly up and down on the length of my cock and as she knew my cum was spurting deep inside her body, I could tell from even the slightest facial expression that she was very pleased when she knew she'd done well and I was nearly breathless with the intensity of my cum.

After I came, Beth held me firmly inside her pussy and placed my head gently on her naked chest, caressing my hair and my face as she let me rest and recover before we continued our evening of unrestrained lusty fucking.


Part 2: China

I met Sue Lin in Beijing, China and she was my very first introduction to the pleasures of a Chinese pussy. Wow, what the Chinese had been keeping secret inside the borders of their country had ranged far wider than their political and military secrets. I found out that Sue Lin's pussy was one of the finest little pieces of horny Asian cunt that I'd ever sunk my horny cock inside.

One thing about Sue Lin that I quickly discovered was not only that she loved sucking my cock, but she was a master at it. I'd gotten naked along with her there in her bedroom and she almost dove into my crotch to get my semi-hard cock out of my briefs, in her small soft hands and she quickly had her tongue licking over the length and rapidly swelling girth of my manmeat. When Sue Lin began taking the head of my cock inside her tight lips, I knew I was in for quite a treat. I just stood there, weak kneed and barely able to stand as Sue Lin worked my cock with her tight sucking mouth and her small hands kneaded and caressed my cum-filled nuts. I knew there was little chance my first cumload would go inside her horny hot pussy.

I had experienced quite an amazing blowjob on my first Asian stop in Japan with Beth, but Sue Lin was giving Beth plenty of competition for what a woman could do with her hands and her lips to a man's hard cock. As Sue Lin began to really wind me up, I hoped she wouldn't bring me off in her mouth the first time. I wanted to fuck this sexy young Chinese woman and I loved it when a woman gave herself off to making me cum in a blowjob but I much preferred to fuck her hot pussy and cum that way the first time I was with a new woman. Unlike the Japanese babe, Beth, Sue Lin had long sexy black hair that fell down beautifully well below her shoulders. She'd met me for the evening at a restaurant near where she had her apartment and after I'd enjoyed eating dinner with her, we left hand in hand and went to her apartment to spend the remainder of the evening together. Sue Lin had been wearing a very attractive long sheath-like dress, red in color and rather figure-emphasizing and I knew I'd really love seeing what she'd been wearing underneath that sexy dress when we got to that part of our time together.

As we'd moved inside Sue Lin's apartment and she secured the door to ensure we weren't disturbed, she'd quickly come into my arms and I'd pulled her shapely yet slender body close to mine. Sue Lin's breasts were about medium in size and her ass was very nicely shaped. I quickly had my hands down on each cheek of her ass and I pulled her firmly against my body so she could feel the large bulge caused by my horny hard dick. Sue Lin pressed her body back against mine and I loved the warm sweet smell of her breath as we shared kisses before we began to undress each other. I'd finally reached up, unzipping the long zipper of Sue Lin's dress in the back, and when I began removing her dress, I saw that she'd put on matching red demi-bra and thong panty underneath. She was dressed somewhat more sexy than I'd expected for a young woman in Communist China but then I figured Sue Lin would put forth a good show for me since I was an unusual man to have spend the evening with her. She'd certainly picked out both a dress and lingerie that did the trick -- between her sexy outfit and her beautiful sexy Asian appearance, Sue Lin had my undivided attention and I wanted to fuck her brains out badly.

I quickly helped Sue Lin get naked and she did the same for me. That was the point when Sue Lin dived down between my legs and quickly began to stroke my cock and soon after took my hard thick dick in her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down on the swollen head of my cock. I loved looking down over Sue Lin's naked back as her beautiful black hair streamed over her shoulders and down halfway to the nicely rounded cheeks of her ass as she was busily fellating me. Unlike my earlier lover in Japan, however, Sue Lin was neither silent or unexpressive. I didn't know how Chinese women were in general but Sue Lin was very lusty and very vocal and very demonstrative in the bedroom with me.

I allowed Sue Lin to continue sucking my cock and playing with my large round nuts but then I finally lifted her head from my cock and let her know that I wanted to give her that big cock that she'd just helped create. She gave me no argument on that point at all. I knew Sue Lin and I had all evening to enjoy fucking together, but I hadn't had a good doggy fuck in a long time so I told Sue Lin I wanted her to turn around to the bed behind her and position herself bending over and bracing herself there on the side of the bed. I started to have her get up on the bed on her hands and knees but decided maybe we'd use that doggy position later on in the evening if we got into a "multi-position" fuck and wanted to do that.

Sue Lin did as I asked and she bent over, showing me her naked shaved pussy lips showing from in between her spread thighs. I loved any woman with a shaved hot pussy and Sue Lin's was gorgeous. Pussies always are, hot to fuck, hot to eat and hot to look at. I stroked my big hard cock a few times to get myself to peak length and hardness and then bracing one hand on Sue Lin's fine shapely ass, I bucked my ass forward, finding the head of my cock seated in between her pussy lips and then I began to slide inside her. Sue Lin let out such a hot lusty moan as she felt me penetrating her cunt that I really felt a wave of hot lust go over me and I kept pressing my dick inside her until I smacked hotly up against her firm ass. Then, letting go of her behind, I reached up underneath Sue Lin's chest, cupped both her mediume sized breasts and I began to smoothly pound my well-lubed hard cock in and out of my young Chinese lover's tight pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah, Tom, fuck me, baby, oh yeah, fuck me, good," Sue Lin moaned as I loved the hot wet sounds of her very wet pussy and my cock making sweet sexual music together. I knew we'd both be good for several fucks together and I reached back up, grabbing Sue Lin by her slender waist and I began to buck and drive my hard cock in and out of her pussy until she was moaning and whining uncontrollably underneath me with the hard lusty fucking I was throwing into her.

In about 20 minutes of my cock pistoning in and out of Sue Lin's tight cunt, I felt both of us cumming and as I heard Sue Lin's moans clearly letting me know she was climaxing, I pushed my cock as deep inside her pussy as I could reach and then let my nuts release, spurting my jism deep inside her pussy and splashing against the mouth of her womb.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Sue Lin, what a fine pussy you've got, baby," I moaned as I let my cock soak inside her body before we finally pulled apart and went to shower together.


Part 3: The Philippines

Sandy, my first Philippine lover, was as petite in stature as many of the Oriental babes I'd bedded, but Sandy was so young looking that it was hard to realize she was actually 20 years old. I was lying flat on my back and Sandy was astride my horny thick cock. Her tight, incredibly tight little shaved pussy was taking all of my engorged cock inside her and Sandy had already ridden down the entire length of my cock the first time and now she was quickly swinging into the unmistakable sexual rhythm of a woman who knew how to fuck.

I'd met Sandy in a bar in Manila and after I'd bought her a few drinks, I arranged to meet her in about 30 minutes in her suite in a nearby hotel. After I'd had the number of drinks I'd intended when I went into the bar, I made my way to Sandy's hotel room and she opened the door when I knocked on it. Of all the women in the Orient, I've often thought Filipino babes were some of the sexiest in the entire Asian area. But, as you'll find from my stories series, it's hard to really decide which country has the sexiest women of all. I'll have to reserve that judgment for when I've finished my research.

Anyway, when I saw the door open to Sandy's hotel room, I felt my cock quickly swell into total hardness and readiness for a hot fuck with yet another gorgeous sexy Asian babe. I'd heard lots about how sexy and how agile and how fucking amazing the Filipino women were but Sandy was going to prove all that I'd heard to be true and even more. She had been wearing a very sexy pair of jeans and a rather bust-emphasizing top when I'd met her in the bar, but when I got to her room, Sandy had changed out of her clothes and into a very sexy and very revealing black see-through negligee. Let me tell you what Sandy looked like and you can imagine what I was seeing as she stood there inviting me to come in and enjoy her for the entire afternoon.

Sandy was petite in stature but her body was very nicely proportioned and she had a set of very sexy mature round breasts high on her chest. Her ass was very nicely rounded and firm and Sandy had that "little girl" look about her that belied her true age of 20 and really made you feel like you're about to fuck a schoolgirl. I was amazed at how Filipino women don't show their age, and I felt my cock throbbing to get inside this beautiful young woman's wet horny pussy as soon as possible. Sandy took me by the hand and led me over to the large king-sized bed in the middle of her bedroom. There, she let her ass rest against the bed's edge while I quickly slid out of my clothes and then moved to get Sandy naked as well. I loved how very hot and sensual she looked in nothing but her see-through negligee. Her rounded breasts pressed out sexily against the diaphanous material of the gown, and her dark nipples topping each tit were very obvious and visible. I cupped both her full tits and diddled the nipples as I let her reach down and stroke the full hardness of my cock jutting out from my groin. After we'd fondled and played with each other's naked bodies for a few minutes, I undid the single tie of Sandy's negligee at her throat and peeled the entire negligee back away and off of her otherwise nude body. She was all mine now to enjoy and to pleasure sexually.

I thought I'd throw Sandy down on the bed and mount her first, or perhaps fuck her doggy style like I had Sue Lin in China, but Sandy had other ideas and she managed to convince me to lie down and let her be on top first. Fine with me. I love having a woman mount my hard cock and ride me until we both climax. I'm hot to trot for any sexual position that will get it for me and my sexual partner and I figured when you're doing an international sex research project, let the women show you the kinds of sexual things they like to do best. So I quickly climbed into the middle of the bed, letting Sandy join me and she quickly stroked my cock a few times up and down and then she straddled me and moved where she could position the head of my cock into the lips of her hot wet swollen pussy.

I lay there taking in everything about Sandy and her very sexy body. She was very hot and very attractive looking and still I was struck by the rounded firmness of her medium sized breasts and her nicely shaped figure but the fact that it almost felt like I had a much younger woman astride me and about to fuck me. When Sandy began to take my horny cock inside her pussy, I couldn't believe the amazing tight feel of her cunt gripping my cock as her wet pussy slid down over the length and thickness of my erect cock. Sandy's pussy must have been one of the tightest I've ever felt. She loved it too. She was so aroused and so hot to fuck me, and she was so wet that her tight pussy did nothing but squeeze my cock firmly and as soon as she had my dick firmly inside her body, Sandy began to fuck me.

I reached up, taking both Sandy's nipples in between my fingers and I squeezed and pulled on them as she quickly picked up the rhythm and tempo of our sexual movements together. I think Sandy had a quickie fuck in mind because she soon had me breathing hard with how powerfully she was riding up and down on my cock. Her tits were so firm and rounded that they did very little jiggling as she rode me, and I loved every time her tight ass smacked against me when she took me fully inside her body.

Sandy was also very lusty and sensual in her lovemaking. She moaned and writhed her pussy up and down on my cock like I was her personal flesh-and-blood dildo man that she was using to fuck herself. She was going to bring me off too but I almost felt like Sandy was masturbating herself on my upthrusting cock.

When Sandy felt her own orgasm beginning to arrive, she really began to ride me up and down like she as some sort of porn starlet performing for the camera and then I felt my own orgasm explode and my cum shot hard and deep up inside Sandy's tight pussy. When she'd brought me off the first time, Sandy sucked me again to full hardness and this time she lay on her side while I moved behind her and fucked her doggy style while we lay on our sides together.

Wow, mmmmmmmmmm, oh yeah, I moaned as I thought of all the hot pussy I'd had so far in my tour of Asia and then I remembered that Thailand was my next stop and a beautiful young Thai woman awaited me there.


Part 4: Korea

My fourth stop on my world tour of pussy was in the interesting land of Korea. There were so many places I wanted to visit and where I hoped I'd be able to sample the local pussy and Korea had been one country that I'd always wanted to see and to sample. I know that many Korean women are not that attractive but there are quite a few of them who are very cute, very desirable and who are not only very hot to look at but they're totally sexy and erotic in bed. I had such an experience with a young Korean babe named Sungwhon. (pronounced "soon-wan"-- I'll call her Sunny for short)

Sungwhon (or Sunny) was 22 years old when I met her in a nice Seoul department store one Thursday afternoon. I arranged to meet her for dinner at a nearby hotel dining room that night and sure enough she was faithful in showing up at 6:00 as I'd arranged with her. The young Korean beauty I saw walk into the restaurant that night was far sexier and hotter than the one I'd met that afternoon in the store but this was the same Sunny only this time she looked good enough to eat.

I had seen a lot of young Korean women in my wandering around Seoul and out in the countryside as I'd driven through several towns, but Sunny was as sexy as any that I'd seen up to that point. She'd been wearing a nice skirt and blouse that afternoon when I'd first met her but for our dinner date, she'd picked out a very nice dress that came a few inches above her knees, and Sunny had fixed her hair and her makeup so that she looked totally hot. I couldn't believe how an attractive young Korean woman had gone from someone who was very sexy and nice looking to a young Asian woman who made my cock twitch and want to be buried deep in her pussy as she shared a hot lusty fuck together. I couldn't wait for our dinner to be over so I could find out if she was really as sexy as she looked.

As I sat there joining Sunny in making out selections for dinner, I couldn't keep my eyes on the menu or the task at hand because my cock had grown so full in my pants and my arousal was growing so rapidly that I actually wanted to blow off dinner and just go for the "dessert". But, I never want to short-change any woman who is willing to spend an evening with me so while I ogled Sunny and enjoyed how attractive and sexy she was, I continued to try to pick out something to eat.

When we had accomplished that, I sat there drinking in Sunny's physical and sexual beauty. Her dress was so hot on her and I loved the nice rounded shape of Sunny's B-cup sized tits on her figure. The meal didn't go fast enough for me but before we knew it an hour of easy conversation and a very delicious Korean meal was over and we walked hand in hand to the elevator and up to the room where I was staying that night. Or as I hoped, where I was going to enjoy Sunny's treasures for the entire night ahead.

When we stepped into my hotel suite, Sunny was immediately in my arms and I felt my cock jump again hard in realizing that this sexy Asian woman was just as hot and hungry for me apparently as I was for her. I'd already fucked several Asian babes and I found young Asian women to be very sexy and very erotic in bed. And I'd especially found most Korean women to be very eager to please and more than willing to give that extra effort to make fucking with a man one of the hottest experiences he's ever had.

With Sunny's sexy body close to mine and pressed firmly against me, I reached down, cupping both of her firm round asscheeks through the material of the sexy dress she had on. I love the beauty of an Asian woman's face and Sunny was one of the most beautiful and most attractive women I'd ever spent time with. I loved knowing that she seemed attracted to me too and this wasn't one of those typical one-sided American male sexual conquest things that I feared was sometimes the realities behind my "world tour of pussy" experiences. Sunny responded to my touch and my kisses and her hands were exploring my body as much as mine were hers. I let my hand move up from her backside and then I felt underneath her arm and cupped her rounded breast with the fullness of my large hand. Sunny seemed to be much more sensual and responsive to my touch than many women and when she felt my hand on her breast she moaned and pushed her groin even more tightly against mine. Feeling her body against me gave me a huge hardon and I knew that I couldn't get this sexy young Korean woman naked and impaled on my big thick cock fast enough to suit me.

Our lips met in a fiery lusty kiss and I loved the sweet sexy taste of Sunny's lips and the aroma of her sexy perfume. Finally, I reached up behind Sunny's back, and finding her dress zipper, I began pulling it down until it finally stopped just where the swell of her ass began. With her dress fully undone, I reached up, took the shoulders of her dress with both hands and then gently but firmly peeled her dress off her shoulders and then pulled it down and away from her chest and upper body. Sunny was wearing a very demi-bra and sexy thong underneath the dress and I loved how sexy she looked when I had her naked all except for her lingerie. I began to think that Sunny might be the sexiest looking of all the women I'd met and had sex with yet on my world tour.

Taking Sunny in my arms, I let my hands roam freely all over her body and she responded to my continued touch and my caresses hotter than I could ever have hoped. Finally, I gently urged Sunny back until her ass touched the bed and then I managed to have her sit there so I could have ready access to her. I first pulled her thong panty down and off her body and was thrilled to see that Sunny's pussy was freshly shaved and all I could see between her sexy thighs was the distinct and very obviously swollen lips of her horny pussy. She had pussy wetness streaming down her inner thighs. I urged her legs apart and I dove in to eat her and lick her pussy until I could bring her to an orgasm. Sunny's pussy tasted like the sweetest honey and I wondered if all Asian women had pussies as sweet tasting as hers. Then, before I could manage to mount her and begin our fuck, Sunny insisted on going down on me too. She got me where she'd been sitting and then she took my cock in her hot wet mouth and began bobbing her head hotly up and down on the swollen head and shaft of my cock. I was moaning and writhing underneath her oral attentions as hotly as she had been to mine moments earlier.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.