Bushmen from Vietnam - Cover

Bushmen from Vietnam

by gbgood

Copyright© 2003 by gbgood

Erotica Sex Story: When Patty Jo goes to a nursey looking for shrubs, the 2 Vietnamese brothers working there trim her bush.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

I first met the two Vietnamese brothers, Ngo and Niem, when my husband and I stopped in their nursery for some shrubs. They were both in their early twenties, and told us they migrated from the city of Hanoi in Vietnam. Geography not being my best subject, I asked where that was exactly, and Niem said it was in the northern region of Vietnam.

I read about the Vietnam war as a girl in school, so I asked them if they remembered anything about it. Ngo said they were both born after the war, but their father fought in it. While we talked my husband, Dave, wandered through the nursery, looking at what they had for sale. While he shopped, I noticed them checking out my red hair, 38 inch tits and skin tight slacks. Redheads must be in short supply in Vietnam. When Dave rejoined us he ordered some shrubbery, and I made an excuse not to wait around for it, offering to stop back and pick it up the next morning.

I arrived at the nursery right after it opened the next day. Niem was alone in the shop when I entered, so he greeted me with a smile and a whistle.

"Wow, you look good today, Mrs. Elm," he said, ogling my red nipples through the white tank top which covered my 38 inch melons. His eyes wandered down to my cut off jean shorts where the cheeks of my ass hung out.

"Please, Niem, call me Patty Jo," I said, enjoying his stare. At 35 years old, I still liked to know younger men liked what they saw. And it was obvious he did.

"Okay, Patty Jo," he said, leering at me, as he led me back to see the shrubs we ordered.

When we got back to the workshop, Niem pointed at a half a dozen shrubs setting on the floor and said they were the ones Dave ordered. I stepped in front of him to look at them, letting him see my bare buns displayed from the bottom of my shorts. Then, to make sure I got his attention, I bent way over, giving Niem a perfect view of my ass hanging out of my shorts. I inched back till I bumped against his hands. Suddenly, Niem caressed the cheeks of my ass, and I wiggled my buns in his palms.

I rose slowly, letting him slide his hands up my sides. When he reached my tank top, he tugged it up over my head and tossed it away. My boobs popped free and he crushed my tits with his hands as I moaned, "Oh yes, Niem, I love it. Don't stop, baby, don't stop."

I unhooked my shorts and let them fall to the floor. I turned and faced Niem, displaying my naked body to this horny Vietnamese. Niem grinned at me, then reached out and ran his fingers through my thick, red bush. His cunt tickle felt so good I shuddered. Then Niem dropped his pants, exposing 8 inches of hard, brown dick.

"Ooh, that's pretty," I said, stroking his cock.

I climbed up on the work bench and dangled my legs over the side, spreading them wide open for him. He stepped forward, prodding my love mound with his stiff rod. Then he leaned over and sucked and chewed my tits. I waited, wanting to feel that hard Vietnamese cock stuffed up inside me.

"Please, Niem, stick it in me, honey. Fuck my pussy, please," I cried.

He lifted my legs up into the air so my feet rested on his shoulders, then he gave one violent thrust and drove his rigid cock deep inside me.

The door of the nursery opened and closed, and I heard a foreign language as Ngo suddenly appeared next to us. He and Niem exchanged words, then Ngo ran back to the front door and locked it, turning the sign on it around to the closed side. Ngo was naked when he returned. Grinning at me, he said, "You look good, Mrs. Elm."

"It's Patty Jo," said Niem, as he resumed pounding his cock into my pussy, "and she like fucking."

"Ah, you like to be fucked," said Ngo, watching my big boobs bounce wildly as Niem ground away inside me.

"I love to be fucked, hard and mean, Ngo," I said, stroking his cock.

He sneered as he climbed up on the bench and straddled my chest, resting his ass on my tits and rubbing his cock all over my face. I felt Niem's cock batter my love hole, and I knew he was about ready to fill up my pussy with his love juice. I opened my mouth to scream with pleasure, and Ngo plunged his 7 tan inches down my throat. I gobbled his hard rod down, licking his shaft and sucking as hard as I could.

Ngo and Niem talked a mile a minute in Vietnamese while they fucked me, laughing frequently and mentioning my name several times. Laying there with a cock stuffed up my pussy, and another one down my throat, I realized I had never been fucked before by two North Vietnamese who talked about me while they did it, and in a language I couldn't understand.

Niem's cum splattered the inside of my cunt walls, while I humped his cock like a maniac, squeezing every drop of jism out of it. At the same time, I tasted the first salty drops of Ngo's hot spunk. Then like an erupting volcano, his load burst out of his dick and flowed down my throat. My mouth filled with cum, oozing over my lips, as Ngo and Niem plowed their cocks into me from top and bottom.

Finally, they finished and both of them unplugged their limp, wet dicks from my mouth and cunt. Ngo handed Niem a pair of garden shears, then babbled something in Vietnamese and they looked at me and laughed. Niem grabbed my cunt hair and with several professional snips of the shears, he trimmed my bush. When he stopped pruning me, they chattered together in Vietnamese as they admired the way Niem landscaped my pussy. I took a look, and where once I had a big, reddish brown bush, I now had a bare beaver with small stubbles of pussy hair.

Suddenly, they grabbed me and flopped me over on my belly on the workbench. When I yelled, Niem picked up his shorts then pulled my hair back and stuffed them into my mouth. Ngo put packing tape across my mouth, wrapping it around my head about four times. Then they pulled my arms behind my back and put tape around my wrists and above my elbows.

"You wanted to know about war, Patty Jo," said Niem, "we show you what our father did. He was in charge of torture."

I knew I was in trouble when he said that, but I really didn't mind. I thought it would be fun to be their prisoner for a while. Next, Ngo got some rope and they proceeded to tie my body completely. They wrapped the rope around each of my tits at least six or seven times. Then they ran it back and forth from one boob to the other another four or five times.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.