Mike and Lily Naked in School - Cover

Mike and Lily Naked in School

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Part 7: Saturday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 7: Saturday - My Second NiS tale. Lily's new in Westport, but she knows her chance to impress is coming soon. But now she has to do it *naked*! Can she? And how can Mike help?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Petting  

Chapter Twenty-Five - Lily

I was barely awake the next morning when I heard Mom call.

"Lily, are you and Mike awake?"

"I am," I said as soft as I could.

"OK. Your Dad had to go to the office for a couple hours, and I need to hit the grocery store. It's eight o'clock, I won't be back for an hour or so."

"OK." I lay back down where I was-with my face all snuggled into Mike's chest-but he had heard the exchange.

"Mmmmmmm?" he said.

"Hi, sexy," I giggled.

His eyes flew open. "Well, hello. What a thing to wake up to. I forgot where I was for a second."

"Mom woke you up, she was telling me stuff."

"That's fine, I slept enough. Plus you're playing with my chest hair."

"I like it," I giggled. I kept running my fingers through it. "Such an impressive amount for a lad your age."

"Uh-huh," he said.

"You know what?" I said impishly. "My leg feels a lot better."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah." I kept playing with his chest hair. "And Mom and Dad aren't here."

"Really?"

"Really." I was really getting into this chest hair thing. "And I hear mornings are fun."

"Are they?"

"That's what I've heard. I've never had a boyfriend stay over." Look at all this lovely hair. Hmm. Do guys have sensitive nipples? Let's find out.

"YEEEEE!" he jumped! Well, this guy certainly does! I think I'll do that again. "LILY! JESUS!" Oh, this is fun! If a thumb works, how 'bout a tongue? I clamped my mouth to his nipple. At this point, I wished for a little less hair, but, ah well. It was worth it. I've never seen a guy moan and squirm like that!

"Oh, Jesus!" he moaned when I was done. "I've never felt anything like that!"

"Now you know how I feel when you're playing with my titties," I giggled. "Well, a close approximation, I'm guessing. Pretty damn close, judging how you were reacting."

"What on earth made you do that?"

"Just impulse." I giggled, and then moved up on top of him, and wrapped my arms around him, and kissed him. That's when I felt the other reaction. All that nipple play got him rock hard. Anyhow, we were still kind of just kissing and fondling when he broke the kiss.

"Don't look now, but we're being watched," he whispered.

"Are we?" I whispered back.

"Your door is open a crack, and I see a hairy eyeball," he chuckled softly.

"What do you think?" I asked him.

"If she watches from that angle-you're right. It's going to be more scary than anything."

"I agree." I lie down next to him on the bed and said, out loud, "Amber?"

The door pushed open halfway, and there she was, looking mighty embarrassed. "Was there something you wanted?" I asked.

"Well, I heard noises, and, uh, was worried, and stuff."

"Sure you were," I smiled. She looked even more mortified. "Amber, would you like to watch?" Her eyes got all wide at that one. "It's OK. We don't mind." She just kept staring at me, but nodded yes.

"Fine, then. Come on in and close the door." She did. "Sit down in the chair right there. You can see everything right there."

"I've never done this in front of an audience," Mike said bemusedly.

"Hey, we could've been 'caught' in right field the other day. And that didn't seem to affect your performance any."

"True."

"Amber, if you're going to watch," I told her, "you have to understand a few things. It's scary to watch at first. I make a lot of noise that might sound like I'm being hurt. I'm not."

"And it might look like I am hurting her," Mike interjected. "I'm not. Well, I'm still worried about her leg, but that's different." Amber managed a giggle at that. "And we're just getting started, so you'll see more than just fucking."

"What do you mean?" Amber asked.

"You'll see," I agreed. "Oh, and Amber? If what you're watching makes you want to play with yourself, go for it. It's perfectly normal." Her eyes really got wide at that!

After that, we just got back into it and pretended she wasn't there. Mike had been playing with my boobs the whole time, so he just went right for my pussy with his mouth. Oh MAN. I think I was addicted to his tongue already.

I had completely forgotten about our audience, but after the second glorious cum and working up to the third, I happened to glance over. Amber's eyes were as wide as a person's could be. She was completely dumbfounded. But I also noticed that her panties were on the floor, her hand was up her skirt, and that hand was working away something furious.

After my third cum from Mike's tongue, and while he was climbing up, preparing to mount me, I heard a definite moan-and-squeak from the corner.

Anyhow, in he went, and started fucking me. He was being gentle, because of my leg, but I that was fine with me. I was still going nuts, screaming and moaning.

I got another glimpse of Amber. Her clothes were completely off. She was spread-eagled on the chair, eyes wide open, covered with sweat, fingers plunging in and out of her, her other hand clutching one of her budding tits. I caught her eye, and grinned at her. She turned purple, but didn't stop watching-or diddling herself. Then I started to cum again and forgot all about Amber.

Mike got me to another one before he came inside me. As we were both coming down, I heard an "OH GOD!" from the corner. Amber was cumming up a storm. Good for her.

How many eleven-year-old girls get a live porno? Well, Mom and Dad did say to educate her, right?

Mike and I cuddled up to one another, amusedly watching Amber come down from what was probably the cum of her young life.

"Enjoy yourself?" I asked. She sighed, "Oh God," looked up at me and blushed.

"Well, you were wrong with what you said yesterday," Mike pointed out. "You can put yourself over by playing with yourself."

"That was the first time," she said. "Well, the first three times," she blushed. That's when what had just happened dawned on her-and the blush spread from the top of her head to the tip of her toes. "Oh, God, I can't believe you let me watch!" she gasped.

"You were gonna watch anyway, we just opened the door all the way," Mike laughed. Amber beamed at him. Oh, boy, did she have it bad! It was cute. "Now," Mike continued, "you do know that you're still too young for that yourself, right?"

"Well, yeah, the second part. You know, the--fucking," Amber said with a huge blush. "I watched it go in, and you're right-I'm a lot smaller down there. But wouldn't the boys my age be smaller than Mike?"

Mike laughed. "Yes, they would-the problem is, the boys your age would see you sitting there naked and not have the slightest clue what to do with you. Trust me, I was once a boy your age. Girls mature faster, Amber. I guarantee every boy in school is scared to death of you."

"Yeah, we try to kiss them and they all run away," she giggled. "However, I was thinking, maybe the first part-what's that called?"

"The proper term is cunnilingus," Mike said. "You'll also hear slang terms. Eating her out, cunny-lapping, pussy-eating, going down on her, there are others." Amber was purple at this point! "Well, I just wanted you to know what people are talking about," Mike continued.

"Yeah, well, I was thinking-I'm not too small for that," Amber said.

"Oh, kid, are you in for a rude awakening!" I laughed. "You know the first time I ever had that done to me? Thursday."

"Huh?" Amber asked.

"Lots of guys don't like doing that," Mike told her. " I think they're nuts, but that's me."

"Oh," Amber said. "Maybe Tiffany would."

"Well, if she did, you'd have to do it back," I said. "That would only be fair."

Amber made a face. We all laughed, and Mike said, "Nope, Amber, I don't think you're a lesbian." Amber blushed again.

"OK, well, I'm going to go now." She gathered up her clothes and headed out the door. "Thanks!" she said on the way out.

Mike and I just looked at each other and collapsed into giggles.

"Ah, man, now I'm a show and tell display for sex ed," Mike chuckled.

"And what a good one you were," I told him.

"Are you going to tell your mother about this?" he asked me.

"Yeah, I think I'd better. Anyhow, we need to get a move on if we're going to your mother's cookout!"

We took turns in the shower, then got dressed. Mike still had his clothes from yesterday-luckily, he hadn't actually worn them much yesterday, so they were still clean. We went downstairs, and found Mom in the kitchen. We started helping her put the groceries away.

"Hey, Mom, I have to tell you something," I started. "Mike and I were in my room after you left, and we were just starting to, you know, fool around..." Mom's cool, but I admit I was blushing!

"Yeah, we were just making out at that point," Mike continued, "when I noticed a hairy eyeball peeking in through the crack in the door."

"Ah." Mom said. "Amber was spying. Did she stay there the whole time?"

"Well, not quite," I admitted. "I have a confession. When I was her age, I spied on you and Dad."

"I'm not surprised," her Mom laughed.

"Anyhow, peeking through a crack in the door-which means I heard more than I saw-was scarier than it had to be. So, we didn't leave Amber out there to get scared." I took a breath. "We invited her in."

"Ah," Mom said. "How was she?"

"Fine," I said.

"Probably too fine," Mike said with a chuckle. "I was actually afraid she was going to go try to lose her virginity more or less today. But we talked with her afterwards and she realizes she's too young."

"Oh," Mom said. "So, you're telling me she got turned on."

"I think she was more turned on than I was, and I was the one getting nailed," I laughed-to her credit, Mom broke up herself. "Look, we were trying to teach her what was natural, right, and I didn't want her to get scared. So, when she came in, I told her that if what she was watching made her want to play with herself, she should go for it."

"I take it she did," Mom smiled.

"With a vengeance," Mike laughed.

"That's fine, I expected this to happen after yesterday. But you didn't scare her?" Mom asked.

"Nope, we warned her it might be scary. I told her that it might look and sound like I was being hurt, but that wasn't the case. She didn't seem scared at all. Dumbfounded, but not scared," I said.

Mom laughed and said, "I'll have to talk with her, but that's fine-I just want to make sure she realizes she's too small for that right now."

"She does," I said. "Though she did express interest in trying Act One."

"Act one?" Mom asked.

"Oral," I admitted.

"Well, I think she'd have a little trouble getting one of those in her mouth right now, too." Mom smiled.

Oh, Jesus. All I could do was laugh and blush. "Uh, no, Mrs. Woodard, not that," Mike said. "Other way around."

Mom just looked at him, and burst out laughing. "Yeah, I can see that. If I had ever seen that demonstrated, I would've tried that one a lot earlier myself."

I couldn't stop laughing and blushing. Mom really was cool. "Believe me, I would've tried it before Thursday if I had ever known."

"Lots of guys won't do that," Mom said.

"Don't I know it," I agreed.

"I'm a man of many talents," Mike said smugly.

Mom looked at him and grinned. "You don't lack confidence, do you?"

Mike let out a snort of laughter. "If I lacked confidence, how long, exactly, do you think I'd last with your daughter before she ran me over like a steamroller?"

"Good point," Mom laughed. I just rolled my eyes at him.

Just then Amber came running downstairs. She saw us, and started grinning and blushing. Then saw Mom and tried to cover it.

"Don't worry, Amber, they told me." Amber really blushed at that one. "It's fine, though you shouldn't be spying, you know that. But the rest of it was fine. We'll talk about it later."

I got an idea, and whispered into Mike's ear. He grinned and nodded, and said, "Hey, Amber. Were you going to the carnival at the high school tonight?"

"We were discussing whether or not I would take her," Mom said.

"You can go with us," Mike said.

"REALLY?" Amber lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Sure," I said. "Just be warned, though, it's a school function and the week's not over, so Mike and I have to go naked."

"I don't mind," Amber blushed.

"Good, then," Mike said. "We have something else to do this afternoon, but we'll be back to pick you up about four."

"OK," she grinned.


Chapter Twenty-Six - Mike

After that very interesting beginning to the day, we headed over to my place.

Did I mind about Amber watching? No, actually, I didn't. It was a bit uncomfortable at first, but I think Amber got a lot out of it. And she really was a good kid. Though, somehow, I had a strange feeling that the details of our performance were going to be all over the sixth grade in no time at all!

Anyhow, we headed over to my place. Mom and Marina were still setting up and cooking and stuff, so we pitched in and helped. Eddie arrived soon after we did.

"Well, as soon as Amanda and Jared show up, the entire token heterosexual contingent will be here, and we can get this show on the road," Ed teased my Mom.

"There might be a few more around." Mom teased back. "Maybe we can even find a girl for you."

"Ellie, your potato salad is enough of a miracle for one day," Ed said.

"Flatterer." She looked at Lily. "Have you figured out yet that Eddie was named correctly? His surname should be Haskell, not Bauer."

"And you sure are looking very nice today, Mrs. Cleaver," Ed deadpanned.

Lily turned to me, grinning, and said, "Ward, I'm worried about the Beaver."

"Yeah, I was worried about the beaver, too," Ed said. "Yesterday. When you slid into home." It took us a minute, but we howled-Lily most of all.

"Ed Bauer, you're a reprobate," Mom said through giggles.

"All part of my wit and charm, Ellie, all part of my wit and charm." He kissed her on the cheek and reached for a plate of stuff. "This go on the picnic table?"

"Yes. Go. Quickly," Mom laughed. Mom and Ed, just in case you couldn't tell, adore one another.

We helped Mom and Marina finish up, and then people started showing up. I introduced Lily around. We met up with Jared, Amanda, and Allie.

"I know more people here than I thought I did," Lily told me.

"Yeah. You know Lisa Sherrick?"

"Yeah," she answered, "but who is that girl standing next to her?"

"The tall blonde in the green dress?" She nodded. "That's one of the people I want you to meet. Look closer."

"She looks like she could be Steven Dunn's sister."

"Steve doesn't have a sister."

She looked again, and her eyes got wide. "Wait a minute-is that Steve?"

"Yes," I chuckled. "Though sie prefers Stef, or Stephie, when sie's dressed like that."

"'Sie'?" she asked.

"Sie. S-I-E. That, along with hir-H-I-R-are gender neutral pronouns. Often used in the transgender community."

"So Stev-I mean, Stef, is a transsexual?" Lily asked.

"No. Stef's transgendered. There's a difference." I grabbed her hand. "Come on, I'll introduce you. Stef's cool, and doesn't mind being questioned about this. Only a few people know about Stef. "

I brought her over to introduce her. Allie-very interested-tagged along.

"Hey, gorgeous," I said, kissing hir on the cheek.

"Mikey!" Sie said. Stef had really done a great job on hir voice-sie had been working on that for some time.

I introduced Stef to Lily and Allie. "I think Lily is burning up with curiosity."

"Great," Stef said. We went and found a table to sit at. "Ask away."

"Well, Mikey said you're transgendered but not transsexual. I don't understand the difference," Lily began.

"OK. Transsexuals believe that their gender is the exact opposite of the one they were born into. A male to female TS considers hirself to be all female. A TG doesn't necessarily believe that. I'm somewhere in the middle. Because of this, TSs take medical steps to completely change their physical sex. I'm not planning that."

"What kind of physical steps?"

"Well, the sex-change operation, for one. Also, hormones. Even if you don't want to change your genitals, many TGs go on hormones. That will give you breast growth, a more feminine shape, and you'd lose your body hair. Unfortunately, it also makes what's between your legs somewhat useless. I had laser hair removal to take off my body hair-and electrolysis on my face-and I've been wearing corsets since I was 13, which is why I have a reasonable facsimile of a waist and an ass. These," Stef waved at her bust, "are falsies. I could get implants, which I might at some point, but only when I'm ready to come completely out of the closet about this. But I have no intention of getting a sex change."

"Are you gay?" Lily asked.

"I know all about you, you know," Stef told her. "Ellie told me. Are you gay?" Lily just looked at him. "I mean, I know I'm deeper on the transgendered scale than you are, but Ellie also told me you get that assumption a lot."

"Me? Transgendered?" Lily asked in amazement.

"Let's see. You play baseball. You're muscular. Your body language is female, but only to a point-there's male in there, too. You don't mind getting dirty. Ellie told me that Mike told her that you're perfectly at ease being one of the guys. I'd say you're somewhere on the gender scale other than 'pure girl'. I believe gender is a spectrum. I'm probably 60 or 70 percent girl. Not a hundred, but more girl than boy. You most likely are not 60 or 70 percent guy. Probably about 40. Like I said, I'm "more" TG than you are, if I can put it that way. But you know there's male in you. And it's probably caused you problems."

"Yeah," Lily admitted.

"Of course, not as many as I've had. And, to answer your earlier question, I'm bi, but I prefer women. By a lot. I've only gone out with a girl once that found out about Stef, and she dumped me right after. Any girl that would accept me like this would almost have to be bi, which limits my possibilities."

I didn't say anything to Stef right then, but I noticed Allie-who was bi-looking at hir like sie was a particularly delectable piece of chocolate!

"I do know that score," Lily laughed. "I got lucky. Though Mike isn't bi."

"No, but Mike's very open minded and doesn't let stereotypes cloud his feelings," Stef said. "Thank your mother, Mikey," sie giggled.

"I do anyway," I grinned. "But Stef's right. I might not be bi, but I don't wrap my heterosexuality around me like a shield, either. Not after growing up in this house."

"I'll thank your mother myself," Lily giggled. "Anyhow, Stef, I know you're not "out" completely, but you're dressed like this here. Sometimes people you don't know can be at a place like this. You didn't now me, for instance. So, you could run into people that aren't open-minded."

"Yes, that can be hellish," Stef said.

"So why do it?" Lily asked. "Why put yourself through that?"

"Why do you play baseball?" Stef asked. "Because it's who you are. It's part of you. This is who I am, who I want to be. I can't do it in school. But, frankly, if Ellie-or Mike-likes you enough to invite you to one of their bashes, you're all right. That's almost guaranteed. I have been out in public-the mall, and stuff-but I'm lucky. Because I have feminine features and long hair that can be styled in a feminine way, and because I'm small and have a waist, I "pass". When I go to the mall, nobody realizes who I am. I look like just another teenaged girl."

"I had to look really close, and only with Mikey prompting me. My first reaction was, 'does Steve Dunn have a sister?'"

Stef laughed. "I've gotten that. In an emergency, I've passed myself off as a cousin. Oh, and I do let it out in little ways. I think I'm building up to coming all the way out, but I let it out in little ways. I rarely wear anything other than panties for underwear-which can be a pain in the ass in gym, but I manage. I often go to school with very slight barely noticeable makeup on. And, of course, I wear my hair long, and I wear earrings all the time." He looked at Lily. "Now, I know about the baseball thing, but I'm looking at you now and I'm seeing pretty much girl."

"You should've seen her Thursday night. She was in full girl mode. I almost swallowed my tongue," I interjected.

"I can imagine," Stef giggled. "You've got earrings on, lipstick, nail polish." Lily nodded. "You ever wear any of that on the mound?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.