Jared and Amanda Naked in School - Cover

Jared and Amanda Naked in School

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Part 8: Friday Afternoon And Evening

Erotica Sex Story: Part 8: Friday Afternoon And Evening - My (first) contribution to the legendary Naked In School series. Mine's a little different. Because the school I have set my tales at (Westport High) has been having some problems with The Program, changes have been made. The biggest one is the institution of The Buddy System. Juniors Jared and Amanda are the first guinea pigs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Chapter Thirty-Two

Amanda

We walked out of the lunchroom, headed to Bio. Before we even got ten feet, we were stopped, by a kid we didn't know. Apparently, when the news about the events of the morning had spread, a bunch of kids put together a petition campaign to save The Program. The kid we ran into outside the lunchroom recognized us, and said, "I know that you two want to sign this!" We did, of course. The kid told us that they had close to half the school signed, and in only a couple of hours.

So, then we walked to Bio. With that writing on my thighs. Oh my. I can't describe how naughty and wanton and slutty that made me feel! And it felt great! And it worked, actually-every guy that went for a grope saw my little message, chucked, and then was very gentle. Probably too gentle-all that light stroking was actually getting to me more than a more direct approach might have. Instead of going for the ol' finger-thrust, they were running their fingers up and down gently. By the time we got to Bio I was panting.

However, we approached Bio with a bit of trepidation. Ms. T had, after all, been in the office with Mr. Tilling for my tirade-and she had also, apparently, agreed with Mr. Tilling about shutting The Program down in the first place. My trepidation wasn't eased by walking into the classroom and seeing Mr. Tilling there. Or by seeing the two chairs in the front of the class--of course, Ms. T waved Jared and I into them.

The class settled down, and Ms T started. "We have a lot to talk about in class. Please say hello to Mr. Tilling again, he's going to be helping us out today."

"Don't worry, we hope this will be productive and we can get some things out in the open," Mr. Tilling started. "Amanda, don't worry about this morning... uh, Amanda, is there something in your lap?"

Uh-oh. I was sitting so you couldn't see much-especially from the back of the room, where Mr. Tilling was-but you could see something. "Uh, don't worry about it, Mr. Tilling."

"What is that?" he asked.

"Tell her to stand up, you'll find out!" Maggie blurted. Oh, I was going to kill that girl!

"Well, Miss Frazier?" Mr. Tilling said. What could I do? I stood up. Everyone in the class that hadn't seen the writing yet cracked up. Ever Mr. Tilling was suppressing a smile. Ms T didn't even suppress it-she just giggled.

"A little message for all my between-class gropers," I said, blushing.

"Is it working?" Ms T asked.

"Actually, yes," I laughed. "Unfortunately, I have gym next and this is washable marker, so off in the shower it comes."

"Boy, Amanda, you really have changed," Mr. Tilling said.

"And that's what we're going to be talking about today," Ms. T said. "Changes. How we deal with them. How other people deal with our changes. This is important to talk about today."

"You all know what happened to Irene Ying this morning."

"Yeah, and we know who saved her ass, too!" Maggie yelled, to the whoops of the rest of the class. Jared just got that embarrassed look and waved them quiet.

"Yes, we do know who saved her," Ms. T said. "And that comes into play here. As I said, we all know what happened. And what you probably also know is that our first instinct after the incident was to cancel The Program. We got impassioned pleas to rethink that decision-and we decided to do just that, especially because those pleas were most impassioned from the girl who was attacked herself, and the two people that saved her."

"The girl who was attacked herself?" Lisa Sherrick asked.

"We just saw Reenie Ying in the lunchroom," Jared told her. "She's still naked. She's still going through with it. And she still wants to."

"Wow. That's guts," Lisa said.

"Yes, it is," Ms. T agreed. "And that's why we're willing to listen and think this over."

"You also need to know that we just signed a petition," I told Ms T and Mr. Tilling. "The petition is for continuing The Program. We didn't start this up-though I wish we had thought of it. Anyhow, the kid that took our signatures said they got close to half the school to sign in just a few hours."

"Wow," Mr. Tilling piped up.

"Yeah, that is impressive," Ms. T agreed. "However, we still want to talk about it. Since we've discussed it heavily in this class, and both Jared and Amanda are here, we decided this would be a good place to do it. We've already heard from Amanda," she laughed, "and I think what she said has made the rounds pretty well. If you think you have anything to add, Amanda, speak up. However, we want to hear from Jared, at the end, because we haven't heard from him. And we want to hear from the rest of you. What do you think of The Program?"

"Makes me horny," Maggie piped up.

"Yeah, now there's a shock," I teased her.

"Can I continue now?" Ms T asked, smiling. "Anyhow, we want to know what you think of The Program. We want to know how having people in class going through it has affected you. Also, Jared and Amanda both have close friends in this class-what have you thought seeing a good friend go through it?"

Maggie raised her hand. Ms T just grinned at her. "This is a serious comment, Ms. T," Maggie said.

"OK, shoot."

"I've been friends with Amanda for a long time. She's probably my best friend. I think I know her pretty well. And in all the while I've known her, she's always been a complete tight-ass." Everyone laughed-except I just glared at her. "Don't give me that look, girl, you know I'm right. Anyhow, she's so much not a tight-ass now I can't believe it. The Amanda Frazier I've known for years wouldn't think about walking around with a sign proclaiming how overfucked she is! I keep looking over at her to make sure it's the same person."

"Is this good or bad?" Ms. T asked.

"It's good," Maggie asserted. "Being a tight-ass is no way to go through life. I like her more loosened up like this. She's still the same Amanda, only more open."

"I'm not sure about that," Reyna Jorgens, one of my usual crowd, piped up.

"What do you mean, Reyna?" Ms. T asked.

"To me, she's almost like a completely different person. She used to be so composed. And now this. I'm not quite sure how to take it, actually."

"What do you think about that, Amanda?"

"Well, I see both their points," I said. "For one thing, I don't think I'm the same person. However, Maggie's my very best friend. While I'm friends with Reyna, it's not really close like Maggie and I are. So I can see where Maggie saw the real me all these years, and other people, who weren't as close to me as Maggie is, didn't see."

"The real you?" Reyna asked.

"Yup, and this is it. That other person that existed a week ago isn't."

"I don't know if that's good, that's what I mean," Reyna said. "Amanda, you were always so sweet and warm and friendly."

"She still is," Jared piped up.

"I think I'm more so. Or at least I'm more honest about it," I began. "Reyna, I was warm and friendly to everybody. In equal amounts. Because that's what you do to become Most Popular. And you never knew if I was cursing you underneath my breath every time I forced myself to be nice to you. Now, Reyna, in your case, that's not true, I think you're cool. But, my point is, even if it had been true, you would've never known. There are people in this school who think I'm the nicest thing ever-because I was faking it. A week ago, I probably would have been nice to the two assholes that attacked Irene. Think about how warped that is."

I took a breath. "And that goes both ways, too. I was superficially warm and nice and friendly to those who I hated, and my closest friends, and in equal measures. Maggie's been my best friend for six years, and not once in all that time have I ever told her that I loved her. Well, until now."

It is very, very difficult to say anything that shocks Maggie Benson. I had just done it.

"And it's true. I do love her. And I shouldn't be afraid to say it, nor should I be afraid to dismiss people who don't deserve the time of day from me. I can't count the number of times that I've gone to a party and spent the whole party flitting from person to person being witty and charming-when what I really wanted to be doing was sitting in the corner with Maggie and Michelle Ingemi, gossiping. That's not going to happen anymore. And that goes doubly true now that I have a boyfriend."

"So, yeah, I've changed. The people that I care about, well, I hope they know more now how much I care about them. And the people that I don't care about, I don't care about. Nobody in this room, actually-everyone in here that I know well at all, I like. But there are others, who probably were all set to vote me Miss Popular for the yearbook, who will now think I'm a bitch. So be it."

"Honestly, I consider Amanda a friend," Ed Bauer spoke up, "and I like her better this way. And it's not that she's discovered her sexuality or anything like that, because I'm not getting any." Even I laughed at that. "It's because I do think she's more genuine. That's cool."

"This is a good start," Ms. T said. "Now, do any of you have comments on how having fellow students in The Program has affected you."

A girl named Allie Fitzpatrick raised her hand. "This is difficult... and I'm going to embarrass someone, I know. But it's forced me to examine my preferences."

"What do you mean?" Ms. T said.

Allie blushed furiously. "Look, I'm not a virgin. It's only been a couple of times, but I liked it. I know I like guys. And Jared is damn good looking. So why do I keep staring at Amanda?" I let out a little nervous giggle at that. "And it's not just her, there's a girl that I've seen in The Program this week, I think she's a senior, and she's gorgeous!"

"What's wrong with that?" Ms. T asked.

"It's not that nothing's wrong with it, but, like I said, I know I like guys. Being attracted to girls is new."

"Nothing wrong with bisexuality," Ms. T said.

"Absolutely true. For some people," Lisa Sherrick said. "Me, I'll continue to stare at Amanda."

"I agree with you completely," Jared piped up.

"Jeez," I said in mock-exasperation, "is there anyone in this room not staring at me?"

"I'M NOT!" I should've known. Why did I even ask? Maggie, of course.

"You think I'm bi?" Allie asked.

"If you know you like guys, and you now think you're attracted to girls, I think it's a possibility," Ms. T said. "I think it's something you should think about. And I mean, think about-not worry over."

"Thanks, Ms. T," Allie said. "That makes a lot of sense."

"Great. Anything else?" Ms. T asked.

A few more people offered their opinions, most of them positive. One girl who grew up in a pretty repressive anti-sex house said that some of the things that went on had opened her eyes. "I don't think I am ready for this right now, but my Dad was going on one of his sex-is-evil rants last night. And I was thinking about what Jared and Amanda were talking about yesterday, about their first time, and all I could think of was that sex sounded fun to me. It's changed my outlook drastically."

It was very interesting.


Chapter Thirty-Three

Jared

It was an interesting class. After Ms. T took everyone's comments, she asked about The Program. She asked who would definitely be interested in doing it, and about half the class's hands went up. She asked who'd like to do it but their parents would never give permission-a few hands went up. She asked who wasn't sure but might, and a few more hands went up. And she asked who would never do it under any circumstances-and Lisa Sherrick's hand went up.

"No way, no how, not ever. And if my parents ever tried to slip a fast one and sign me up, I'd drop out of school and get my GED."

"I'm surprised," Ms. T. "You always seemed pretty open about these things, and you never seemed to have any kind of phobia about your body. You're not repressed. You might not be nude, but you dress pretty sexy."

"Oh, it's not the undressing part that bothers me," she said. "I'll come in and parade around naked all day long. It's the other stuff. Being groped? Going to the boy's showers?"

"That's designed as a learning experience, for you and the boys." Ms. T said.

"I don't need to learn a damn thing from boys," Lisa maintained. "I know what I am. I'm a lesbian. I have no intention of not being a lesbian. And the last thing I ever want is some guy's hand on my boobs, or in my twat-and I certainly don't want to go into a boy's locker room and look at a bunch of hairy dicks. Now, I don't have a problem with seeing guys who themselves are in the program. Jared and his waving dick up there don't disgust me or anything. You know, it's probably the same way straight guys react to a guy in The Program-yeah, whatever, lead me to the naked girls. It doesn't bother me having guys in The Program wandering around naked. But I certainly don't want to be nude and the center of attention myself around them. I think The Program's great-if you're straight. It's very hetero-centric. Look, I don't hate guys. Some of my best friends are guys. One good thing about being in this class for this week is I've found out that Jared is a very cool person who I'd like to get to know better. But he does absolutely nothing for me sexually, and never will. And though I think he's cool and would like to have him as a friend, I'd never want him groping me."

"Look, do not take this as a rant against The Program. I don't mean that. I signed the petition to keep it. I think it's good for a lot of people. I can see with my own eyes it's been good for Amanda and Jared. Hell, I've liked listening to their stories. I liked the whole taking-of-virginity story, because it was sweet and romantic and sexy. I can appreciate that. I even liked Tuesday's floor show. The only difference is, I wasn't wishing I was Amanda during the floor show, I was wishing I was Jared. And if I ever went into The Program myself, I'd be forced to be Amanda, and I'd want to be Jared instead. Without the hair and the dick, of course."

I laughed at that. "There ain't much hair anyway, and you can have it. I'm keeping the dick, though."

"You just keep it over there," she laughed. "Next to Amanda. Where it belongs. Anyhow, that's my take on it."

"That's very interesting," Mr. Tilling said from the back of the class. "You bring up an interesting point, Lisa, and it's one well worth thinking about. I don't know if we can accommodate this, but I think I'm going to try to find a way. Maybe one week set aside for gay and lesbian students, and maybe another one for bi students."

"Well, don't change the rules for me," Lisa said. "It's not a big deal if I don't do it."

"Yes, but I was thinking of what you said in conjunction with what Allie said earlier. Allie's a bit confused about her sexuality, right? Well, she's now got the opportunity to grope and grab a guy, make them pose, experiment some. She doesn't have that opportunity, really, with a girl. Same-sex touching isn't prohibited, but it pretty much never happens, because you don't know if the person in The Program being groped would get angry. If we set aside a week where we knew the participants were same-sex oriented, it might open things up for people that need to experiment with that to do so."

"Damn, Mr. Tilling," Lisa said. "I'm impressed. Now that is thinking on your feet."

"Thank you, Lisa," he said, bemused. "Now I'm gonna put you on the spot. If we ever decided to do that, would you sign up?"

"Yes. Yes I would."

"Lisa, you're vice-president of the Gay/Straight Alliance, are you not?" Mr. Tilling asked.

"Yes."

"Would you do something for me, then? A bit of an informal poll. See if there'd be any support for doing this among some of the gay and bi students."

"I'd love to," she said happily. "That's great. And I think there will be. We talked about The Program at our meeting yesterday, and some of the gay and bi kids expressed the same things I did. It's great, it works, we don't fit into it. I think you'd definitely get some interest. I'll find out and get back to you."

"Great. One other thing. We've thought about the thing that I heard you said earlier, Amanda, about relief. And we're going to change that. Girls will get the same opportunity for relief as guys."

"That's great!" she said from next to me. "Can we make that change now?" I had to laugh at that.

"Needy, Amanda?" Ms. T asked.

"And how," she admitted.

"What do you think, Mr. Tilling?" Ms T asked.

"It was her idea, and request, and it's her last day in The Program. Go for it."

"First of all, Jared, how are you?" Ms. T asked.

"Just fine. I pass to my sweetie." I said.

"OK, Amanda, you get to be the first female student in The Program to ask for relief."

"There you go, Jared, it's all yours," Maggie laughed.

Amanda leaned into me. "Do you mind if I don't pick you?" she whispered.

"No. You've got something up your sleeve, don't you?" I whispered back.

"Yup." Then she spoke to the class. "Jared's agreed to let me pick someone else. Allie, would you like to come up and help me?"

"Huh?" Allie said.

"Only, only, only if you want to. Feel free to say no. But I thought you might like to try."

Allie blushed furiously-but stood out of her seat and tentatively walked to the front of the class. She slowly knelt down in front of Amanda.

"So, Jared," Maggie shouted, "how long of watching this do you think it'll take you before you get rock-hard?"

"Zero point seven seconds," I deadpanned to laughter.

Allie looked up at me, beet-red but smiling, and then turned back to Amanda. She started tentatively, but quickly worked up a head of steam, her hand exploring every nook and cranny of Amanda's pussy. Then she had one hand up on Amanda's boob, and the other one furiously working over her pussy. Amanda turned her head slightly towards me, breathing heavy, eyes half-closed, and moaned, "Oh, she's gooood!"

"I am?" Allie squeaked.

"Oh, yeaaaah," Amanda drawled, as Allie diddled into her pussy. Then Allie shocked everybody-including, I think, herself. With one hand sliding in and out of Amanda's cunny, Allie leaned over and went right for Amanda's clit with her tongue. Amanda squealed in surprise and lust, and Allie went to town, furiously plunging her fingers in and out of Amanda's pussy while she nibbled on her clit. A couple minutes of this, and Amanda exploded. What a sight.

And Maggie and I were right. After all this, as Allie shyly pulled away, blushing, and Amanda tried to catch her breath-I noticed that I was like stone. I was so hard it hurt.

Maggie, of course, noticed. "I guess that zero point seven seconds was right. Jared, you might have passed, but you look seriously in need of relief right now!"

"Jared?" Ms T asked.

Before I had a chance to say a word, Allie-her face soaked with my girlfriend's juices--looked up and me and said, "May I?"

Amanda looked over at me, grinning, and winked and nodded. "By all means. Thank you," I told Allie. She scooted over in front of me, and sucked half my dick into her mouth.

Jesus. She got quite a bit of it in. She didn't pull a Maggie, but she came close. Her tongue was furiously working me over as she sucked, and her hand was doing a fine job on the part that wasn't in her mouth. There I was, sitting naked next to my girlfriend, and getting blown-very well, thank you-by a girl who was not my girlfriend, but who did have my girlfriend's pussy juices all over her face. My oh my. I think the zero point seven seconds applied to how long it took me to cum, too. I did have long enough to warn Allie, and did so-and all she did was suck another inch down and increase the pressure. I went with a ka-BANG!. The first few rattled against the back of her throat, and she was humming. The last couple squirts, though, she ran out of room. Some of it leaked out of her lips and dribbled onto her chin.

She looked up at us. What a sight. She was blushing and grinning, and there was a little pool of my cum collecting on her chin, mingling there with Amanda's juices. It was fantastic. She positioned herself so that she was kneeling between us, straightened up so she was at eye-level with us, leaned in a bit, and whispered. "Thank you so much. That was... that was... Oh God I am soooooo wet right now!" Then she blushed and stood up, turning away-and got a standing ovation. She blushed like a grape at that.

After the ovation subsided and Allie got back in her seat, Ms T asked, "So, Allie, did that help you figure out anything?"

"Yeah," she smiled. "I think it's pretty clear that I'm bisexual. I mean, I did a girl and a guy one right after the other, and absolutely loved every minute of both equally. I also learned that Jared and Amanda are incredibly loving and generous people." She visibly squirmed in her chair. "And I learned that I should never, ever, ever do that again if I don't have the opportunity for relief!"

Ms T laughed with the class at that one, and then looked at Allie. "Allie, you're a bit messy. You want something to clean yourself off with?"

Allie proudly jut out her cum-and-pussy-juice covered chin, and said. "No, I don't. No thank you." Prompting another ovation.

"All right, now that that's over," Ms T grinned. "Jared, can you speak?"

"I think so," I laughed.

"Good. There's a few minutes left in class. The floor's all yours. Tell us what The Program has done for you."

"Ok," I began. "Let me tell you something that you all don't know-well, Amanda does, and Mr. Tilling might, but the rest of you don't. I absolutely did not want to do this."

"I didn't volunteer, my parents volunteered for me. And told me about this last week. They told me they had volunteered me, that they thought I needed it, and that they had asked to have me bumped to the top of the list. I was furious, but they wouldn't waver. So, this Monday, when I got the call to come down to the office, I knew what it was about. And I was dreading it."

"Now, remember, I walked into that office, and what was I confronted with there? Amanda. My long-time crush. Here you go, Jared, here's the girl you've been mooning over forever-now take your clothes off."

"So, I started The Program with every disadvantage. I absolutely didn't want to do it. I was ashamed and embarrassed. I wasn't an outcast or anything, but I wasn't particularly popular. And I was confronted with the object of my desire and had to disrobe in front of her!"

"I have told you all that my crush on Amanda was a worship-from-afar thing. I hadn't had an actual conversation with her, ever. So, I got naked, and the first thing she said was 'Wow'. And she got naked, and I got an embarrassing and mortifying woody, and she said 'Thanks for the compliment'."

"So, now, I had two warring things going on in my mind. The first was, after three minutes, I had already had a hint that Amanda was even cooler than I had suspected. The second was, as I said, extreme embarrassment."

"This is how this week started! I was five minutes into The Program and I'm going through this!" Everyone laughed at that.

"But it got better, and it got better fast. Now, a lot of you are probably thinking, 'Yeah, Amanda made it better, ' but that's not all of it. That's a big, huge, honkin' part of it, but that's not all of it. Any experience that delivers the girl of your dreams into your arms-and shows you that the reality of the girl is a gazillion times better than the dream-is, by definition, a good experience."

"But it wasn't just Amanda that made it better, not by a long shot. Maggie made it better. Eddie Bauer made it better. Lisa made it better. Allie made it better. Ms. T made it better. And that's just in one class. I could go on, and it's a long list."

"Even what happened today, which is the dark side of experimenting with things like this, even that eventually made it better-because the support I've gotten is nothing short of incredible. And I've talked to Reenie Ying and she feels the same way."

"The Program brings people together. And not just in a Jared-and-Amanda-in-love kind of way. I spent the week as the center of attention. There were times when it was uncomfortable. It has been really uncomfortable today, frankly, because I don't think what I did was all that heroic. But, overall, being the center of attention has been cool-because, when you're the center of attention, people seek you out. And when people seek you out, the results can be fantastic. Not always, mind you-I'm sure we all wished those two fucks hadn't sought Reenie out this morning. But the vast, vast majority of people here are great, and, when they seek you out, you discover that. It's not just Amanda. I didn't know Maggie well at all before this week. I didn't know Ed, or Lisa. I didn't know Allie, and I just shared an experience with her that I will never forget."

"The first day of The Program, Amanda came and sat down with me for lunch. Yes, we were assigned to be buddies, but, again that's another legacy of The Program. Today, a whole bunch of people that, last week, I didn't know, came down and ate lunch with us. And we had a blast. And because The Program has exposed me, in more ways than one-I've gained confidence from it. And I was able to accept new people coming down and eating lunch with me and chatting. "

"Because I've been in The Program, and people have been looking towards me, and approaching me-I end this week with a significantly larger number of friends than I started it with. Not to mention a girlfriend. Now, I'm sure not everybody that goes into The Program's gonna come out with a girlfriend. But if you keep an open mind, and keep your sense of humor, and let yourself experience it-you will come out of it with more friends. A lot more friends. I guarantee it."

"And that's what The Program has done for me."

The whooping and hollering was deafening. This time, I didn't mind at all.


Chapter Thirty-Four

Amanda

Is he just the best, or what?

Wow.

Anyhow, Ms T let us out five minutes early, after thanking the whole class for their participation and support, and thanking Jared and I for handling the whole thing with "class, humor, a sense of fun, and a whole lot of panache." Panache-I liked that one. And Mr. T said that they were going to give The Program a rest next week, but that, after hearing from all of us, they were definitely leaning towards starting it back up the following week. Good.

As we were filing out, Allie approached Jared and I. "I don't know how to thank you. That was... incredible."

"Don't thank me, I enjoyed it," I told her. "You are good."

"Ditto," Jared said. "We both had a blast."

"Thank you anyway," Allie said, blushing. "It was loving and generous, sharing each other with me like that. I was touched." She lowered her voice and blushed deeper. "And I have been tasting and smelling both of you all over my face for ten minutes now. I'd like to tell you that was a great speech, Jared, but I don't think I heard it. I am so wet I'm going to leave a trail. So, if you'll excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom and diddle myself. Bye."

As she walked away, Jared and I shared a knowing grin. Then we headed out of the class.

"You know, seriously, that was a good thing you did," he said to me.

"What?"

"Allie. Calling her up there like that, after what she had said. That was a damn sweet thing to do." I started to say something, and he interrupted. "I know, you got off, it was good for you, too, whatever. But I could've gotten you off. Half the class could've gotten you off. You had no idea Allie was going to be that good, especially considering it was her first time muff-diving." Muff diving-I had to giggle. "Like that one, huh?" he smiled. "Anyway, you picked her because you knew she needed it, and wanted it, and needed to try it. You probably just increased that kid's chances of having a healthy and happy sex life by a thousand percent. It was a wonderful gift you gave her."

"Dammit, Jared, you're going to make me cry!"

"It's the truth."

"You're wonderful, you know that?" I sighed. "Anyhow, I have to admit, I know kind of what Allie means, because I am really horny by now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.