Jared and Amanda Naked in School - Cover

Jared and Amanda Naked in School

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Part 7: Friday Morning

Erotica Sex Story: Part 7: Friday Morning - My (first) contribution to the legendary Naked In School series. Mine's a little different. Because the school I have set my tales at (Westport High) has been having some problems with The Program, changes have been made. The biggest one is the institution of The Buddy System. Juniors Jared and Amanda are the first guinea pigs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Jared

You know how waking up is. There's those first couple of minutes when you're hovering between actually being awake, and incoherence. Well, that moment can be surreal, especially when you wake up in an unfamiliar situation. Anyone who's woken up in a hotel room or at a relative's house or in a different bed knows what I'm talking about.

Well, this is particularly surreal when you're a sixteen-year-old boy and you slowly realize that you're waking up with your hand curled around your girlfriend's tit!

I'm sure that, when I was younger, I crawled in with my parents during a thunderstorm or something-and I know I slept with them when I was a newborn-but this was the first time I ever remember waking up in a bed, and not being alone in it. And what a strange and fantastic experience it was. I was on my right side, behind her. My left arm was draped over her, hand clutching the aforementioned boob, and her hand was covering mine. My left leg was draped over her legs. Her back was right up against my chest. My nose was almost bumping the back of her head, and I could smell her hair. (Her shampoo has strawberry in it, I can attest to that now!) My right hand-the one underneath me-was under her pillow, and her right hand was there, too, lightly touching mine. And my dick-which was rock-hard, no big surprise that-was up against her ass. I lifted my head a little, and looked at her, and saw she was still asleep-but she had this adorable little smile on her face.

I didn't blame her-I probably grinned like an idiot all night, too.

Then I had a thought. My dear sister Tina, a few years ago, was into photography, and developed this annoying habit of trying to embarrass me by taking pictures of me in the most compromising positions. When I fell asleep in the backyard with my hand on my crotch, Tina got a picture of it. When I accidentally knocked all the books off of my bookshelf in the room, Tina got a picture of it. My first kiss, when I was 11, with a girl that used to live on our block, Tina got a picture of it.

Damn. Where was she now? I'd love a picture of this!

I wanted to giggle at the thought, but I stifled it. It didn't matter, though, because the lovely in my arms was starting to stir. I could see her go through that whole surrealistic moment thing herself. Then she blinked, looked down at her hand-which was covering my hand, which was covering her breast-and then looked up at me. And the smile she gave me just about stopped time.

"Good morning," she said a little shyly.

"Good morning to you. Sleep well?"

"I don't think I've ever slept better." She giggled. "The dreams were a little intense, though."

"Jeez, I wonder why."

"Oh, I have no idea," she said, as she drove my hand with hers harder into her breast. "Couldn't imagine what might be giving me dreams." Then she wiggled her ass against my erect dick. "Oh, you are awake, aren't you?"

"All over," I laughed. "And waking up with you in my arms was damn near indescribable. Thank you for the brilliant idea of staying over here tonight."

"Thank you. For supporting me. For... well... everything. You know." I did. "And, you know what?" She leaned back into me, forcing me backwards, so I ended up on my back. "I'm about to have another brilliant idea!" She sat up, grabbed my dick, and gently pulled on it. "Honey, scooch. Over to the middle of the bed." I had ended up on the edge. Confused, I moved over. She got on her hands and knees, smiled brilliantly at me, kissed me, then whipped her leg over me. Getting on her haunches, she grabbed my dick and straddled me. Then she raised up, and aimed my dick at her pussy, and slowly started sinking down on it.

"You are the queen of brilliant ideas," I told her, provoking a giggle, "but after last night, you've got to be sore-especially since you were sore to begin with."

"Fuck that." She lowered a little, and the head popped in. "I'm not really sore. And this won't hurt because I'm running like a river." She wasn't exaggerating, I could feel the wetness dripping down on my dick and crotch. "Hey, you spend all night grabbing my boob, what do you expect?"

"I'll just have to spend all night grabbing your boob more often."

"That sounds wonderful," she said, soft and sweet. "But first things first." I expected her to slowly slide down my dick. She had other ideas. She just dropped. Wham! And it was all in. Oh. My. God. I had all I could do to not cum right then. As she hit bottom, her eyes widened, and her mouth opened in shock. Then she grinned and went, "Wheeeeee!"

"You're incredible," I told her.

"Uh-huh." She thought for a minute. "Now, let's see." She leaned forward, her hands hitting the mattress around me. Her hair fell forward and framed my face. Her nipples were lightly grazing my chest. I put my hands on her sides, at her waist, to help support her. She started raising and lowering herself slowly, trying to find a rhythm. Once she found it, the whole 'slowly' part went right out the window.

I couldn't believe it. She started pistoning up and down like a madwoman. WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! She was crying and moaning the whole time, and it was all I could do to keep up the pace with my hands that were supporting her. I had never gone this fast or this hard. But I wasn't in control this time, and who was I to complain? Complain? I was in heaven! I did feel it necessary to warn her though.

"You keep this up, it won't be long," I got out.

"G-good," she managed to stammer. I saw what she meant, because a couple more strokes and she went. She straightened up, twisting and gyrating on my dick, moaning and wailing as she came. Her pussy clamping down on my dick was all I needed.

She flopped forward and I caught her half way down, and settled her up against me. She was still humming. I was still hard, and still in her.

"Oooh," she finally said, "I think I really like that!"

"Really?" I grinned.

"Oh, yeaaaah," she drawled. "Well, look, I'll explain it to you. Part of The Program is learning about anatomy and what makes the other person tick, right?"

"Right," I agreed.

"Well, look. When I'm on top, and I'm leaned forward like that, every time I hit bottom, all of me down there makes contact." She shivered. "Do you have any idea what that does to my clitty? Ooooh!"

"Ah. I understand. Now I know why you went at it like a wild woman."

"Yes, you do," she grinned. Then she got a shy little look. "Did, you, uh, like it that way?" she asked tentatively.

"Yeah, I did. It was nice not to have to do any of the work." She grinned and swatted me. "And I really liked watching you." That got a genuine smile. "And I don't mind giving up control, not to you." That got the biggest smile of all. "But, I've got to ask, after watching you bounce up and down on me like a possessed person-how are your legs?"

"Cheerleader's legs, sweetie," she grinned. "No problems at all."

"Good point," I agreed.

"Ooh, I just realized something." She ground herself on me a bit. "You're still hard!"

"Yeah, well, I hate to disappoint you," I said, "but now you can get a lesson about the male anatomy. It is early in the morning, and I just woke up, right? And I just came, which makes it worse. " She looked at me blankly. "Well, that is no longer your garden-variety hard-on. That is a piss hard-on."

"Oh," she giggled, and scrambled off me. She stood next to the bed and reached over and grabbed my dick. "Well, come on!"

"Huh?" I said brilliantly.

"Come on!" Shrugging, I stood up, and let her lead me-by the dick-into the bathroom.

"Amanda, what are you doing?" I asked when we got there.

"I want to watch," she giggled. "In fact, I want to hold it."

Jesus, what a minx! But I had a problem. "Honey, I've never been able to pee with other people in the room."

"So, we'll try it," she shrugged. "If it doesn't work, I'll leave. Besides which, I'm not 'other people'. I'm your girlfriend," she grinned. She was right. I didn't have any problems. Taking a piss with someone else's hand on your dick is a very strange experience, I must say. Amanda loved it though, she giggled the whole time. And her aim was perfect.

"My turn!" she said. "And you're not going anywhere," she told me. I didn't. I sat there and watched her pee, grinning at me the whole time.

"Where do you get these ideas?" I asked after she was done.

"Well, you know Maggie is one of two best friends, right? Well, the other one is Michelle Ingemi." I looked at her blankly. I knew who Michelle was, but obviously wasn't getting the point. "Oh, I guess you don't know Michelle very well, then," she said. "Michelle's into water sports."

"Ah," I laughed.

"Exactly. And she's always describing how perverted and dirty and intimate it is. I'd never been interested, since I was denying my sexuality and all, but when you said you needed to pee, I guess I got a glimmer." She grinned at me. "Though just holding it while you pee isn't all that much. I think I'm building up to something."

"Oh, Jesus," I laughed.

"Stick with me, kid, and I'll make you more experienced than your sister," she teased.

"That's not possible!"

"Try me. Now, man-of-mine, we have another destination." She pointed to the shower. And batted her eyelashes at me. "I need my hair washed."

I turned on the shower, we got in, and started soaping one another. "Tell me, honey, what has gotten into you today?"

She stopped laughing and gave me a serious look. "That's a good question." She thought a minute. "I guess what's happened is this. The events of the last week, and Wednesday and yesterday especially, have made certain things clear in my mind."

"You know what? I'm responsible. I take care of what I have to take care of, my friends like me, I'm a credit to my family-no matter what my mother might think in her raving moments. I'm a credit to my school. I represent the school well when I'm cheerleading. I get good grades. I have a future, and I'm making sure I keep my eye on the future."

"And I know you well enough to know the same goes for you. Your friends like you. My friends like you, too, you know, after this week-Ed Bauer thinks you're a gutsy class act, and Maggie thinks you're adorable." I blushed at that one. "You're a credit to your family and your school. I know you're on the debate team, and I know you're good at it. Your grades are better than mine." She looked up at me. "I've been meaning to ask you, do you know what you want to do?"

"Yeah," I told her. "Politics. But not as a congressman or president or anything like that. I want to go into international relations. You know, working at an embassy, or in an administration as a foreign policy wonk, and maybe someday as an ambassador. My ultimate dream job is Secretary of State."

"That's way cool!" she enthused.

"How about you?" I asked her.

"I want to be a research biologist. Maybe a doctor, but not the kind of doctor that sees patients. I'm still reading about what I have to do for schooling to get to where I want to be, and it seems like going to Med School and getting my M.D. is the way to go. But I want to do research. Your ultimate dream is Secretary of State? Mine is having a Nobel Prize on my mantelpiece for curing something or other."

"That is equally way cool."

She smiled. "So, anyway, we both have goals, and we're both doing what we need to do to get there. I don't want to change a bit of that, and I'm sure you don't either." I nodded. "Right. But I guess what I've learned this week is I want more. I want to have fun. I'm in love. I want to enjoy being in love. I want to enjoy sex. I want to try anything and everything as long as it doesn't really freak me out-assuming, of course, that it doesn't freak you out either, this is a two-way street. But I don't want to be repressed any more."

"I'm a good person. I guess, what I'm finally understanding, is that being a good person and having a wild and fulfilling sex life are not mutually exclusive. I'm also understanding that I can give myself to someone else and not lose myself. As long as I'm giving myself to the right person, that is," she smiled at me. "I woke up in your arms this morning, and I realized something. I'm happy. Really, really happy. I felt loved. I felt warm and safe. I felt horny, of course," she laughed, "but I think the loved and the warm-and-safe made it easier for me to give in to being horny. I want to be a good person, I want to do what I'm supposed to do-but I want to be happy, too."

"Good. Because you're not just a good person, you're a wonderful person. And I'm pretty deliriously happy myself."

"Good. Now wash my hair!" she said, pointing down.


Chapter Thirty

Amanda

What a beautiful morning!

Everything really was much clearer in my mind after all I'd been through. I wasn't going to lose myself. I didn't have to. I could be free, and happy, and have a relationship with someone, and not lose myself.

What a revelation.

After we got out of the shower, we went back in Jared's bedroom, and he handed me the clothes I had taken off the previous night. I just smirked at him, folded them up, and put them in my bag.

"Uh-oh. We walking naked to school?" he asked me.

"You bet your cute little ass we are!"

We ate breakfast with his family-nude-and headed off to school.

"So," I said to him as we started off, "did what I had to say make any sense?"

"Perfect sense," he told me. "Although, I must admit, I'm not quite sure what to think about that whole water sports thing."

I giggled. "That's OK. Like I said, it has to not freak either of us out. What's happened is this: since I've been repressing my sexuality, I've been repressing my fantasies. They're all bubbling to the surface, kind of in a rush. I need to sort them out, mind you, and figure out exactly how I feel about each one of them; but they are all rushing about my mind."

"As long as I'm in them," he said.

"Every one."

"And as long as I get a say."

"Oh, you won't need a say. You won't have to open your mouth. I'll know," I giggled.

"Excuse me?"

I looked down at his dick, which was pretty soft at the moment. "I'll show you. Let's try it right now. Let me pick a couple of good fantasies. OK, now, tell me the cheerleader you find most attractive."

"Well, you."

" Besides me, you ninny!" He looked a bit uncomfortable. "Come on, I'm asking-I know I'm number one, so I'm not going to get jealous."

"OK. Sheila Vittorine"

"Good choice. Now, picture this: you, fucking Sheila Vittorine's brains out-with me watching."

PERK! Up periscope! From nothing to half-hard in an instant. I pointed at it. "See, you didn't have to say a word!"

"Uh-oh, I think I'm in biiiigggg trouble."

"Uh-huh. Let's try another one. Pick a guy you like and trust enough to not mind if he messed around with me a little bit. Not fucking me, but something else. "

"OK. I could pick any of my friends, but I'll be fair and pick one of your friends. Ed Bauer."

"Good. Now picture this-me on my hands and knees, you fucking the daylights out of me from behind-and Ed Bauer's dick in my mouth."

WHOOSH! Instantly rock-hard.

"Good. Now let's try the one you're unsure of. Picture this one: I'm lying in your shower on the floor. You're standing above me. And you're peeing all over me, over my boobs, in my face, in my hair..."

It was throbbing!

"Y'see my point?" I said.

"Yeah, fine, I see your point, but now I need relief, dammit! I thought our little session this morning would last me at least until lunch!"

I just giggled and walked faster. He looked at me quizzically, but I kept walking. He increased his pace to keep up with me, his dick bouncing as he walked. Finally, we got to the path through the woods. I grabbed him by the dick and pulled him deeper into the woods. Once we got behind an appropriate tree, I started stroking him in earnest.

"Relief? I can do that," I grinned at him. He grinned back, I started stroking harder, and leaned over and whispered in his ear, "By the way, sweetie, I know for an absolute fact that Sheila Vittorine would go for it!"

That's one tree splattered!

Then I kneeled down and cleaned him off.

"You are beyond my comprehension," he said. I just grinned. "Now, with all this talk about fantasies-and they're your fantasies, remember-do you need me to perform the same service, Madame?"

"Uh, no," I gulped. "I'll admit it. I overdid it this morning." I think I blushed. "Hey, I couldn't help myself. But, no, I'm too sore. And I'm fine for now. At least until lunch!"

"That's not good, though, honey. You're sore-and you're going to be groped all day."

"Ooh, yeah, you're right."

"I got an idea." He knelt down and put his both of his hands right at the top of my thighs, one on each side right by my pussy. "I should take a magic marker, and, right here, I'll write, 'Be gentle, I've been overfucked'. Half on each side. With little arrows pointing to your cunny."

"Oh, that would be awesome!" I said. "Oh, Jesus, wouldn't everybody freak out at that!"

"I do have a marker in my bag," he grinned. "And it's washable, it's not permanent, you wouldn't be stuck with it. "

"Do it!" I hissed. "I'm serious. Do it. Let's fuck with their heads."

Jared giggled and reached for his bookbag.

But, before he even found the marker, we heard it. "NO!!!!" It was very loud, unmistakably female, and not very far away. "OH, GOD, PLEASE, NO!!!!" Jared stood up, looked at me, grabbed my hand, and we started creeping as quietly as we could in the direction of the screams, which were still ringing out. Then Jared dropped my hand and motioned me behind him, as he ducked behind a tree.

We were at a clearing. Peter Ellison and Scott Ryan, two of the bigger assholes on the football team, were in the clearing. Peter was standing there, holding a naked, struggling someone, while Scott faced them.

"Oh my God," Jared whispered. "That's Reenie Ying."

Irene Ying was a junior, like Jared and I. She was the other Junior girl, besides me, that had been chosen for The Program this week. I didn't know her well at all, but I knew she was good friends with Jared. She was quiet and shy, and a person you'd think would have major problems with The Program. However, she had been buddied up with Mick Shoebottom, a big, funny, gregarious teddy bear who might have been the best-liked person in the whole Junior class. Everybody liked Mick. Like most high schools, there were cliques at Westport, but Mick was a member of every single clique in the school. He got along with everyone. And he, like I said, was gregarious and outgoing, not the type of person to be fazed by The Program. Paring someone like Irene up with someone like Mick was a stroke of genius. And, from what I had heard, it had gone along swimmingly. Mick had taken Irene under his wing, and watched out for her, and she was doing a good job dealing with The Program.

However, now, Mick was nowhere to be seen. And Irene was in trouble. She was this tiny little slip of a girl, and Peter and Scott were behemoths.

"You've been showing your stuff all week, girlie, and we want some of that," Peter was saying.

"Oh, God, oh, God, please, no, I'm a v-v-vir..." Irene stammered.

"A virgin, huh?" Scott sneered. "You mean you've been flapping that pussy around this school all week and you ain't putting out? We'll change that. Pete, hold her tight."

I was trying to think, a plan forming in my mind, when suddenly, Jared murmured, "Those sons of bitches." And before I knew what was happening, Jared leaped out from behind the tree, jumped a branch, and slammed his fist into Peter's jaw. Peter went down, dropping Irene as he went. In a blur, Jared wheeled and thrust his fist into Scott's face, right in his nose. Scott's head ricocheted off the tree behind him, and he went down, too, blood gushing from his nose.

Jared scooped Irene up in his arms, and hollered, "Amanda? We have to get out of here now!" I ran to him, and we started running out of the woods as fast as we could-in Jared's case, as fast as he could while carrying Irene. "If they catch us, I'm in three pieces and you're both rape victims," Jared wheezed. I nodded that I understood, and we picked up the pace.

"J-Jared?" Irene asked weakly.

"It's OK, Reenie, I've got you."

"Oh, God, Jared, oh, God..." and she started sobbing. Jared kept murmuring "Gonna be OK, Reenie, you're all right now." Finally we made it out of the woods, to the entrance where we usually got undressed and went in. Our usual fan club was already there. They cheered our entrance, noticing we were already naked-and then they saw Irene.

We slowed to a brisk walk, now out of the woods and around other people, and busted our way through the crowd. "Sorry, folks, no fun today, we have an emergency," Jared said. I opened the door for him, and he carried Irene right to the principal's office.

We burst into the outer office, and Jared bellowed, "Mr. Tilling!"

"He's in there," Mrs. Lennox, his secretary, said. "Is there a problem?"

"A very bad problem, ma'am," Jared said.

"And I think we need a counselor down here, please," I added. We burst into Mr. Tilling's office.

"Jared, Irene? Amanda? What's wrong?" he said from behind his desk.

Irene looked up at him. "I... I mean they... they tried... t-to... OH GOD!" and the poor kid just started wailing. Jared sat on one of the seats and cradled her in his arms, murmuring comforting words, as she cried it out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.