Jared and Amanda Naked in School - Cover

Jared and Amanda Naked in School

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Part 5: Thursday Daytime

Erotica Sex Story: Part 5: Thursday Daytime - My (first) contribution to the legendary Naked In School series. Mine's a little different. Because the school I have set my tales at (Westport High) has been having some problems with The Program, changes have been made. The biggest one is the institution of The Buddy System. Juniors Jared and Amanda are the first guinea pigs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Chapter Twenty-One

Jared

I woke up the next morning, threw on some clothes, and went downstairs, still rather delirious.

"Hey, little brother." Tina greeted me. Mom and Dad were there, too.

"Hiya, Jared," Mom said, "want some breakfast?"

"Love some." I sat down and Mom started spooning out some bacon and eggs.

"So, how are you today?" Dad asked me.

"Just fine."

"I'll just bet," Tina butted in.

"So, how long are you going to tease me about this?" I asked her.

"As long as I can get away with it," she admitted. "I have to admit, though, Jared, Amanda surprised me. I didn't expect her to be that open."

"Neither did I, to be honest with you," I told her. "I think I bring out the best in her. And you, my dear sister, bring out the worst."

"That's my job," Tina said, making even Mom and Dad chuckle.

I looked into her eye and retorted, "You're fired!"

"You can't fire me, little brother, you're stuck with me." She stuck out her tongue at me. "Want a ride today?"

"No, I've had just about all of you that I can take," I teased. "No, you know I like walking. It's not that far."

"Damn, I'll just have to find you in school and tease you there. That'll be more fun anyway, you'll be naked."

"You just watch yourself. I've already told Amanda what your nickname stands for. You want me to spill all the sordid details?"

"You didn't! You wouldn't!" Then she composed herself. "Besides which, you don't know all the sordid details."

"I know enough," I smirked at her.

"Wait a minute, what nickname, and what does it stand for?" Mom interjected.

"Whoo boy," I laughed. "They don't know about that?"

"Not the nickname. Though I'm sure you'll now tell them. If you'll excuse me, I prefer not to be here when they find out. Toodles." And off she went.

"All right, Jared, spill the beans."

"Her nickname, among her friends, is E.T."

"I take it it doesn't have anything to do with lovable aliens in Steven Spielberg movies," Dad deadpanned.

"No. It stands for Easy Tina."

"Oy." Dad said.

"Oh, I'm not shocked," Mom replied. "We knew Tina has been sexually active for quite a while."

"Extremely sexually active, as far as I can tell," I grinned.

"She started young, I know that," Mom said. "Hey, it's the world today. And I know she's careful." She looked at me. "She was in love once, I know, and he broke her heart. I think she's looking for it again."

"Joe, I'm guessing," naming her boyfriend for most of last year.

"Exactly right," Mom confirmed. "He turned out to be a complete asshole, though." She looked at me. "I worry more about you getting in a relationship than I do about you having sex, you know-because of that. So, if I seem overprotective, it's because I had to help Tina pick up the pieces last year."

"You? Overprotective? Since when?" I laughed.

"Since now," she said. She sat down next to me. "You told me you had a crush on Amanda, yes-but, with you being thrown together, and it happening so fast, and the pressures of The Program, I figured what was happening between the two of you right now was mostly sex." She took a deep breath. "Then I saw the look in both your eyes when you came upstairs last night, and I realized I was wrong. You don't get that look from just sex."

I took a deep breath. "After we were done, she told me she loved me."

"That's a much easier thing to say at that point in time, you know," Dad interjected.

"Yeah, I know."

"Did you say it back?" Mom asked.

"Yeah," I admitted.

"Three days, Jared. It's been three days, a few interesting experiences in class, one date, and one time in bed. You think about that," Mom pointed out.

"I do. I know what you're saying." I took a deep breath. "Look, how old were you when you met Dad?"

"Fifteen," she laughed. "This isn't an age thing, that's not what I mean."

"Fine, but that wasn't my question. You met Dad when you were fifteen. How long before you knew?"

"Almost immediately," she admitted, throwing a smile at my Dad. "Probably less than three days," she laughed. "Hey, sometimes it works out. But Tina thought she knew immediately last year with Joe, too. Just remember that."

"I will and I do. One thing, though, Mom, Tina's a girl. I think girls get put through the ringer by asshole guys more than the other way around."

"Yes, but it does happen the other way around," Mom maintained. "And, from what you've told me, and what I saw, Amanda has gone through a barrage of changes in the last three days-and I think she's very emotionally fragile right now."

"She is, I know," I admitted with a sigh. "What can I do? I just have to go with the flow and hope it all works out."

"She seems delightful, don't get me wrong," Mom said. "Just be careful."

"I try." I wolfed down the last of my eggs. "Time to go to school, meet my girlfriend, and get naked!"


Chapter Twenty-Two

Amanda

I got out of my house in a hurry that Thursday. Wolfed down a bagel and got out of there, pronto. First of all, I wanted to be early. Second of all, I did not want to deal with my mother. I was in too good of a mood. She came down stairs as I was headed out, called, "Amanda?" and I just yelled, "Gotta go! Bye!" and headed for school.

That's all I'd need, a lecture from my mother to dampen my mood. I was on cloud nine, and had no intention of coming down any time soon.

As I walked, I realized something. I was a little sore. I had to laugh at that. I was actually sore... down there. Didn't hurt at all last night, but that pounding Jared gave me with that big pecker of his had its aftereffect, obviously. And I walked, and I felt the tender flesh rub up against itself, and it was sore-and I just laughed.

I really was delirious.

I wondered if it was swollen. I hadn't looked. Maybe, when I got to school and got my clothes off, everybody would be able to tell what I did last night. That thought made me laugh harder.

Like I said, delirious.

I had planned to go down the path and meet Jared back by the football field, but I didn't have a chance. He was already there, in front of the school, waiting for me. We were over a half-hour early, and nobody else was there. He saw me approach, lit up with a smile, and started walking towards me. I shook my head, walked up to him, grabbed his hand, and said, "The woods." Even though nobody was there yet, I didn't want to take a chance. We took off down the path, got to the most wooded area, and grabbed and kissed each other, long and deep.

Jared broke the kiss and looked at me and said, "Well, good morning."

"Good morning to you, too, silly," I said and kissed his nose. "Sleep well?"

"Like the proverbial baby."

"You, too, huh? Good."

"How are you this morning?"

"Sore," I admitted. "It didn't hurt last night, but I noticed it walking to school this morning."

"Oh, shit, I'm sorry," he said.

"What's to be sorry about? Not your fault you're a big boy," I giggled. "You were as gentle as could be, until I told you to go faster, remember. Besides which, I'd do it again. And again, and again, and again, and again..."

"You are something else," he interrupted me.

"Yes, I am, and don't you forget it!" He just laughed, and kissed me again. I just couldn't get enough of this. Even the kisses made me tingle from the top of my head to the tip of my toes. We broke the kiss, and I said, "We'd better get out of here. The crowd'll be around soon." We walked out of the woods hand-in-hand and saw that the crowd was beginning to gather in earnest.

We ended up undressing each other again. We told the folks that they could undress us-that's a reasonable request, after all-but they kept insisting that we "put on a better show". So we did it, and we really played it up. It was great-but, after what had happened last night, it really made me want him! Ah, well.

The morning flew by. As did lunch. We sat together, of course, but this time, when he found me at the table, he set next to me. And diddled me under the table the whole time I was eating! It was delicious, but I found it really hard to have an orgasm without making noise!

Then we walked into Biology. Ms. T had two chairs set up in the front again. We walked in and she, not surprisingly, nodded us into the chairs. The class filed in and laughed at us being front-and-center again. Then the principal Mr. Tilling walked in, smiled at us, and walked to a chair in the back of the class.

"OK, everybody, listen up. We're going to be using Jared and Amanda as guinea pigs again, and Mr. Tilling has asked to observe the class to see how we're doing and how Jared and Amanda are doing in the program."

"HI. MR. TILLING!" the whole class yelled, bringing laughter from Ms T and a smile from Mr. Tilling.

"Good," Ms. T laughed. "Now, what we're going to be discussing today-and it is going to be a discussion, Jared and Amanda," she smiled at us," is expectations, and reactions. I don't know exactly how this is going to go, frankly-and that's because we're going to be asking Jared and Amanda some questions. How they answer those questions will determine what direction we go in."

"Now, you guys might find these questions embarrassing. Nothing needs to be answered. You want to take a pass on a question, you take a pass. No reasonable request laws apply. And no overruling from Mr. Tilling, right?" she asked with a smile.

"I'm just a fly on the wall," Mr. Tilling said. "No, Sharon, this is your class, and you determine the rules and any reasonable exceptions. I'm just here to observe."

"Right. Now, you guys understand that?"

"Sure," Jared said. "Things can't get much more potentially embarrassing than what I've already been through this week, so fire away."

The class laughed, and I added, "Me, too. Go for it."

"Great. Now, I think I know the answer to this first question," Ms. T continued. "Amanda, you're still a virgin, correct?"

Well, it was all going to come out now, wasn't it? "No, I'm not," I replied.

"You're not?" Ms T asked.

"YOU'RE NOT?" Maggie bellowed from her seat. "When did this happen?"

"My next question exactly," Ms T laughed, "Amanda, when did you lose your virginity?"

I glanced at my watch. "Oh, about fifteen hours ago," I admitted. "YOU GO GIRL!" Maggie yelled at that one.

"Well, one of The Program's goals is to foster sexual awareness, after all," Ms. T pointed out. "Anyhow, since you gave me a different answer than I expected, Amanda, I'll get back to you. Jared, you are still a virgin, correct?"

"No," he said. I could see he was smiling a little.

"Wow. I'm going to have to redo my whole line of questioning," Ms T laughed. "So, Jared, when did you lose your virginity?"

He gave me a little glance and then said, "Oh, about fifteen hours ago."

I think Maggie figured it out, but Ms T figured it out sooner. "Did the two of you happen to be together while this was happening?"

"Yup," I admitted with a smile, Jared parroting me. Maggie let out an "ALL RIGHT!" much to the bemusement of the whole class, even Mr. Tilling, and then she piped up, "Ms. T, can I ask them a question?"

"I don't know, Maggie," Ms T said bemusedly.

"I just want to know if this happened before or after I saw them stark naked in The Mariner!"

I cracked up laughing, and said, "After. Definitely after. Food first, sex later."

Ms T smiled at that, and then said, "Wait a minute. You two went to The Mariner nude last night?"

"Yes we did," Jared admitted.

"We had a date," I told them. "We decided to do the whole outreach thing on the date. And then, after we left The Mariner, we... er..."

"I think 'did it' is the phrase you're looking for," Ed Bauer butted it, to laughter.

"Yes, well," Ms T giggled, "anyhow. What I wanted to ask you guys was this. We know that you've been thrust into supporting each other through The Program. So, was this just two friends getting some release from one another, or was this something more?"

"Something more," Jared said immediately, the sweetie. "Definitely," I agreed.

"I guess what I'm asking," Ms. T continued, "is if we should all be considering you a couple now?"

Jared and I grinned at each other, then faced the class and said, in perfect unison, "Yes!" The class broke out in raucous cheers. We just sat there and beamed.

"A word, if I may," Mr. Tilling interjected. "You two might want to hold off on that a few days. The Program is counterproductive to exclusivity."

"To a point," Jared said. "After all, intercourse is not a reasonable request, is it?" Mr. Tilling agreed that it was not. "And emotional involvement is most definitely not a reasonable request." Mr. Tilling had to smile at that one, and agreed. "As for the rest of it, we deal with it fine. Hell, we just walked here from the lunchroom and she was getting felt up left and right, and not by me. We know what the score is."

"I must tell you, it's an interesting experience having some strange guy diddling your pussy while you're holding your boyfriend's hand," I said impishly, earning a big grin from Jared and more cheering from the class.

"Just a suggestion," Mr. Tilling said. "If you two think you can handle it, then ignore me. Just be careful. This does have pitfalls."

"We know," Jared said.

"Good," Ms. T took over. "Now, I thought I was going to be asking two virgins about their expectations, but what it turns out I'm going to be doing is asking two recently deflowered virgins about how the event matched their expectations. Which might be better."

"Amanda. We'll start with you. First of all, when did Jared ask you to go to bed with him?"

"He didn't," I blushed. "Other way around." Everybody, even Mr. Tilling, hooted at that. "Hey, Jared is a gentleman. It was our first date. I just jumped the gun on him. Hey, after I brought it up, he told me he didn't expect that. And I told him I knew, and knew he didn't expect anything, and that was one of the things that was so wonderful about him." I noticed the cheering about that one was louder from the girls! "So, no, I told him I wanted him to make love to me."

"How did he react?" Ms. T asked.

"Oh, I don't want to answer that one," I said.

"That's OK," Jared laughed. "I'll admit it. There was almost a major pile-up on Central Street right at that moment, because I damn near drove off the road."

"When did you know you were going to do this?" Ms. T asked me.

I blushed. "I think I started thinking about it the minute he asked me out."

"I didn't know that!" Jared said.

"It's the truth. And that was at lunchtime," I told the class, "when he asked me out."

"How did that happen, him asking you out?" Ms. T asked, so I told the whole story, including his long-time crush on me. The class loved that one.

"Ok," Ms. T. continued. "So, when you decided to sleep with Jared, Amanda, what did you hope would happen?"

"Well," I thought, "first, I hoped it'd fit." Everyone howled at that one, Jared just blushed purple. "I hoped it wouldn't hurt too much. I hoped I'd have an orgasm. And, I guess, I hoped it would be, I don't know, intense. Like you said what we did here with our hands on Tuesday. I hoped if we went all the way, it'd be as intense."

"So, what happened?" Ms. T asked.

I smiled and proudly said it. "It fit just fine, it didn't hurt at all, I came four times, and if there were a Richter Scale of intensity, this would've been off it." The class applauded, to my embarrassment. And if it were possible to blush and beam at the same time, Jared would've been doing it.

"I giggled and laughed through most of it," I admitted. Most of the class, and Ms. T, looked at me in astonishment. "Really. Jared, tell them what you said when we were done."

Jared smiled and told them. "I said that nobody ever told me about the joy. In all the talk about sex I'd ever heard, nobody told me about the joy."

"That's because it's rare," Ms. T said. "Now, Jared, what were your hopes?"

"Well, as Amanda told you, this came as something of a surprise for me, so I didn't have all that much time to think about it. I guess my biggest hope was not to fuck up!" Everyone laughed at that. "And I so desperately didn't want to hurt her. I was really concerned about that. I knew she was a virgin, I knew the first time often hurt, and it's been pointed out to me during The Program that I'm a bit on the large side."

"A BIT?" Maggie burst out.

"You just be quiet," Jared said to her. "Anyhow, I wasn't worried about me. I was worried about her. Guys can cum almost at will, especially sixteen-year-old guys, and she made me cum before we got to the final event, so I wasn't worried about that. I just didn't want her to be hurt."

"And that worked out for you," Ms. T said, already knowing the answer from what I had said. But my sweetie answered it anyway.

"When we were done, and I asked if she was OK, she told me she skipped right past OK and went straight for delirious. Who could ask for more than that? " He looked at me. He was trying to hide it from the rest of the class, but he let me see it. His eyes were shining. And he told me he wasn't a crier. Yeah, right. If we would've been alone, he would've bawled.

It was so sweet!

Ms. T started talking again. "Well, I've heard some first-time stories in my time. That's got to be one of the better ones, maybe the best. Those of you who are virgins, don't necessarily count on this. As I said Tuesday, willing consensual sex between two people who, at least, like each other is always fun-but it's not always like Amanda and Jared described."

"All the female virgins in the room will just have to rent out Jared, then," Maggie quipped.

"Over my dead body!" I retorted.

"But you get the male ones, Amanda," Maggie continued.

"Oh. Well. Hmmmm," I joked. Maggie cracked up. Jared just gave me a glare. He couldn't hold it though, I saw the grin trying to break through.

"Maggie, are you shooting for a career as a Madame?" Ms. T joked, earning hoots from the rest of the class, and making Maggie blush, a rare event indeed.

"I have a question," Dave Shiell, one of Jared's best friends, said. "Umm, what does a guy do to make it not hurt?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.