Jared and Amanda Naked in School - Cover

Jared and Amanda Naked in School

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Part 4: Wednesday Evening

Erotica Sex Story: Part 4: Wednesday Evening - My (first) contribution to the legendary Naked In School series. Mine's a little different. Because the school I have set my tales at (Westport High) has been having some problems with The Program, changes have been made. The biggest one is the institution of The Buddy System. Juniors Jared and Amanda are the first guinea pigs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Chapter Fifteen

Jared

So, I walked out of my house, stark naked. Drove the car, stark naked. And went to ring Amanda's doorbell, stark naked.

I've got to be nuts.

The door opened, and there she was, in all her glory. She had left her hair down, had a little makeup on, a gold necklace, a bracelet, her watch, shoes-and an ankle bracelet. And that was it. Boy, was she beautiful.

She kissed me on the cheek. "Hi. We need to go, my Mother's lost her mind. Daddy is fending her off for me."

"Wait a minute. You need a purse or something."

"Why?"

"Because I need to bring my keys and my wallet into the restaurant, and I seem not to have any pockets."

"Good point," she giggled. "Wait here, be right back." She was back in a flash, with a small purse. I handed her my wallet, and she put it in. I could hear the yelling and screaming from the house.

"What's that all about?" I asked as I opened her door.

"My lunatic mother," she sighed. I walked around and got in and started the car. "She's shocked I'm going out like this." She looked at me with a little grin. "She was really shocked when I walked in the house this afternoon after school like this."

"You didn't!"

"I did. Call it a test run. Walked home from school naked. In fact, I haven't had a stitch of clothing on since I took them off at school this morning."

"You sound proud of yourself."

"I am."

"You should be," I told her. She lit up like a Christmas tree.

The Mariner wasn't far, so we got there in no time. I handed her my keys, and she put them in her purse. "Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah. Let's do it." I walked around and opened her door. She stepped out, I grabbed her hand, and we headed for the entrance. I took a big breath as we stepped in.

You go to the counter to order at The Mariner. Then, you get a number, and, when they call your number, you go get your food. The part of the counter where you order is around the corner from the dining room, so only a few people saw us at first. Of course, they were all staring. And everybody working behind the counter was staring, too. That was bad enough. Then we turned the corner, into the dining room.

Every head turned. I even heard a gasp or two. And then I heard, loud as day, "Look, it's my big little brother!"

Oh, shit. Tina hadn't been bluffing. She was here.

Amanda looked at me with a question in her eyes, but I just led her to an empty table. Everyone around us was staring. And here came Tina.

"You did it, big little brother!"

"Hi, Tina."

"And you must be Amanda. I've heard a lot about you. I'm Tina, his sister."

"Hi," she said, grinning. "I figured out the sister part. But why do you call him your big little brother?"

"Well, I'm a year older, so he's always been my little brother." She grinned, the rat, and then pointed at my crotch. "And then I got a load of that, and now he's my big little brother!" I turned bright red, while Amanda started laughing so hard she almost choked. "I keep telling all my friends he's my really really big little brother." Amanda couldn't stop laughing. "Anyhow, I just wanted to see if you had the guts to do it, Jared. Good for you. Have fun." With that, she went back to her table.

"That's your sister?" Amanda gasped.

"Yeah."

"Wow. She's really cool."

"You know what? You're right," I agreed. "Even if she does tease me mercilessly." Just then, we heard a rustling from the entrance, and then a familiar voice bellowed, "Hey guys! Check out the scenery!" Oh, shit. It was Maggie, along with a couple of other people from Amanda's crowd.

"Oh no," Amanda whispered. Maggie came right up to us, her friends in tow.

"Look at this, our two nudists!"

"Hello, Maggie," I said.

"So, what's up with this? Is this, like, a date?" she said.

"Yes," Amanda told her. "It is most indubitably a date."

"Good. I thought I saw something brewing there." Amanda and I looked at each other incredulously. "Hey, I'm good at spotting these things." Then she leaned in. "And I have to say that you two have more guts than any two people I know. I can't believe you're here like this. I'd never do it. Good for you."

"Thanks, Maggie," Amanda beamed.

"Ditto. You're all right in my book." I said. Her friends came over, and they were all remarking on how brave we were. Amanda looked at them, and said, "You know what? I don't feel brave. I feel free."

That was a good way to put it.

Maggie and her friends found a table, and we were alone again. They called our number, and I went up to get the food. Of course, Maggie noticed this, and had to let out a wolf-whistle.

We ate, and the rest of the meal was fairly uneventful. Oh, sure, we got stared at, and I know at least one couple of old fogies took one look at us in the altogether and stormed out in a huff, but it was all right. More than all right, considering the company. We chatted about anything and everything, getting to know one another better. She told me a bit more about being guarded. I told her a bit more about being shy. And we both agreed that we pulled each other out of all that. Well, each other, and The Program. Then we chatted about friends, and school, and stuff. It was normal-except for the fact that we were both naked.

Which became very apparent when she speared a scallop, brought it to her mouth, and dripped tartar sauce-right on her left boob. She giggled, and I just had to laugh. "Now there's something you don't see every day," I said.

"True," she replied. Then she batted her eyes at me. "So, you gonna help me out with this?"

What's a guy with good manners to do, right? I grabbed a napkin and helped her out. And she even shivered a little bit. We finished up eating and walked out-people were still staring and chattering, even in the parking lot, and you know what? I didn't care. I did feel free. Amanda was right. And she was there with me-that's all that really mattered. I put my arm around her, she put her head on my shoulder, and we walked to the car.


Chapter 6teen

Amanda

I just felt so good. I couldn't believe how good I felt. The food was great, the company was better, and the feeling of complete, absolute freedom overwhelmed me.

There were a few other feelings that were overwhelming me, too. I really, really liked Jared-more so every second I spent with him. He made me feel warm, and safe, and tingly all over. And I was horny.

Really horny.

We got in the car, and Jared started it up. "You have a curfew?" he asked me.

"Yeah, but not until eleven and it's only seven-thirty."

"You want to do something else?" he asked.

"Absolutely. I do not want this evening to end yet." I told him.

"My sentiments exactly. Well, then, where to, Madame?"

"Um, I think I want to go somewhere where we can be alone." There, I got it out.

"We haven't been alone much, have we?" Jared laughed. "OK. We can go to my house."

"Your house? Won't your parents be there?"

"Yeah, but they're cool. Both of them, even my mother. My bedroom's down in the basement. We can go down there, my parents won't say a word, and they'll leave us alone. We can fool around all we want."

"OK, let's go there," I said. And then I took a deep breath. Something had been brewing in my mind all day. Now it was pounding at my mind, relentlessly. So, I said it. "Jared, I don't want to just 'fool around'." One more deep breath. "Jared, I want you to make love to me."

He just about drove off the road!

After he got the car going in the direction it was supposed to be going, he exhaled, and said, "Are you SERIOUS?"

I grabbed his hand, and looked at him. "Dead serious. Jared, pull over someplace, would you?" He did, in an empty parking lot, and took the car out of gear. He turned to me-I was still holding his hand-and said, "Isn't this a little fast?"

"After all we've been through this week?" I laughed. "Jared, listen to me. I'm as pent up as I can get. I'm so horny I don't know what to do with myself. I dream about it constantly. I do not think I can make it through the rest of the week without it happening. I just can't." I took another breath. "And I don't dream about it with just anyone. I dream about it with you. I can't hold out, I'm too horny. And I so much want you to be my first. More than anything in the world. I don't want to just have sex-though I'll do that because of the horniness-but what I really want to do is make love. And I can't do that with anyone but you."

There. There it was. I bared part of my soul to another human being for the first time in my life. It was scarier than walking into The Mariner without any clothes on.

He squeezed my hand. "Are you protected?" he asked me.

"No," I admitted. "I am not thinking straight!"

"So, what you're telling me is that you want me to walk stark naked into the drug store and buy condoms, right?" I looked at him-and noticed the shit-eating grin on his face. Thank goodness.

"No, sweetie, I want both of us to walk stark naked into the drug store and buy condoms."

"You're on." He put the car back in gear, and drove off. I started giggling. I couldn't help it.

"What's so funny?" he asked me.

"You are. If only you could've seen the look on your face," I told him. "And the bad driving!"

"Hey, you shocked me. I did not expect this."

"I know you didn't. Even after all we've done, you didn't expect a thing. Do you know how wonderful that is?" He started blushing again. "You never would've asked, not this soon. Even though I know you want this as much as I do."

"That is true," he admitted. "I'd always hoped you'd be my first."

"You're so sweet." We pulled up to the drug store, and in we went. Stark naked. To buy condoms, so we could go take each other's virginity. If you had told me a week ago I'd be doing this, I would've had you locked up. But it felt... wonderful. It just seemed so right. Even when the clerk flashed us a dirty look.

I slipped the condoms into my purse, and we headed for his house. That's when it dawned on me. "Shit, I have to meet your parents, and I'm naked!"

"Don't worry about it. I told you, they're cool."

He was right. His parents were cool. Tina came in while we were chatting, and gave me a knowing little grin. But his parents were cool-even when we headed off to his bedroom.

When we got there, I realized I was shaking like a leaf.

He realized it, too. "Are you OK?" he asked me.

"I'm scared," I admitted.

"We don't have to do this, you know."

"I want to," I maintained. I sat down on his bed, and patted it next to me. He sat. "Listen to me. I've spent my whole life scared of everything. Just admitting I'm scared is such a big step for me you have no idea. Getting past being scared and going for it is something I never thought myself capable of. Do you realize how many times I've done that this week?"

He chuckled. "Probably as many times as I have."

"Does this scare you, too?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he admitted.

"Good," I said. "I never knew how to open up. I've learned a lot about that, in just three short days. Some of it's from The Program, but a lot of it is you." He looked at me in amazement. "I'm serious. And I want to open up, and I want to open up with you as much as I possibly can. And, yeah, it's scary. But that's not going to stop me. Not anymore. Hell, the way I feel about you is the scariest thing I've ever experienced, but I'm not pushing it away, or hiding from it, not ever again."

Little pieces of my soul, over and over again. I kept giving them away. And then I looked up, and saw the look in his eyes, and realized it was worth it.

I didn't want to give him pieces of my soul any more. I wanted to give him the whole thing.

And I wanted his.

I didn't say this. I said it with my eyes. He got it. I knew it right away-he understood. That might have been the scariest thing of all.

And then he kissed me. And it wasn't so scary anymore.


Chapter 7teen

Jared

Overwhelming. That's the only word I can come up with. Overwhelming.

I was starting to see things, you know. Over the past three days, I had figured out a few things about this girl. She kept most of her self under wraps. I understood what she was saying, when she told me she had a hard time opening up. But I had seen her open up, bit by bit, at least with me, over the past couple days. But now, she wasn't offering me bits. She was offering me... everything.

And she wasn't just talking about sex, I understood that--though that was part of it, of course.

Like I said, overwhelming.

And I was just as scared as she was. Now, I might've been in more touch with my fears in the past than she was, but that didn't mean I was any better at getting past them, because I wasn't. If she could, though, couldn't I?

Hey, this was the girl of my dreams, remember? But, no, she wasn't. What I had come to realize was that dreams weren't reality, and the girl I had worshipped from afar wasn't this naked girl sitting beside me on my bed. It was a lot more complicated than that. Dreams are easy, simple-reality is messy and complicated and scary and has consequences. When she came to me in my dreams, nobody was scared. Nobody was apprehensive. It was neat and clean. The reality wasn't. This wasn't a glyph or a portrait or a beautiful face across the room anymore, this was a real, live, complex human being.

But what I'd come to realize is that reality is infinitely better than dreams. Even with the fear, even with the messiness, even with the complications. I had waited four years for something that was never going to come true. However, what was going to come true promised to be something I'd never had the capacity to dream about. Reality is better, if you do it right.

Now I just had to do it right. That was the scary part. I should've asked Tina for advice, she knew what this was all about. Ah, well, I guess I just had to go with my instincts.

So, I started with a kiss. Seemed like a logical place to start, right? And she melted. She just melted. The next thing I knew, we were sprawled all over the bed, plastered to one another, still kissing, hands everywhere. She ran her hands up and down my chest, and then down to my dick. I was fondling a boob. And our tongues were dancing like Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers. We were sprawled all over the bed, touching and kissing, and then I got a crazy little impulse. I broke the kiss, and started kissing down her face, went up her neck, and nibbled on her earlobe.

She gasped. "Oh, sweetie, do that again," she squealed. So, I did. I nibbled on her earlobe for a good five minute as she started panting and gasping, and her nipple got rock-hard under my hand. "Oh, that makes me tingle all over," she said.

"Yeah, I can tell," I whispered with a laugh as I ran a thumb over her nipple.

She giggled back. "What made you think of this?" she asked as I continued on her earlobe.

"I have no idea," I admitted, and she giggled and sighed again. I kept up on her earlobe for a minute or so, and then started kissing down her neck, over her shoulders, until I got where I was going-her nipple, of course. Boy, if the earlobe made her tingle, this made her crackle. I brought my lips down to her nipple, and, I swear, she whinnied like a horse. She was writhing on the bed, strange little noises coming out of her mouth, when she finally said, "Honey... your hand... down there... please?" in a whimper. So, I slipped my hand down to her pussy. She was drenched. I did what I had done yesterday, ran my finger up and down, then slipped it inside. She bucked, and moaned, and then I came back out and went for her clit.

That's all it took. She was pent up, no question about it. She went right over. I climbed up beside her and let her come down. She opened her eyes, smiled up and me, and then devoured my lips with hers. "Oh, what you do to me," she murmured in between kisses. Then she pulled away from the kiss, grinned up and me, and said "My turn!"

She had her hand on my dick, and started rubbing it while she kissed my chest. She even ran her lips across my nipple, which made me jump a little bit. And, to my utter shock, she kept going. She kissed down my stomach, even kissed my pubes-and the slipped her mouth around the head of my dick.

I was stunned. I looked down at her, a question on my face, and she just grinned and went at it. She didn't take it all in, of course-Maggie had trouble with that and she was practically an expert-but Amanda got a good part of it in, sliding her mouth up and down it, while her hand worked on the rest of it. I felt myself building up very quickly-and I warned her. "Amanda, look out, it's coming," I managed to gasp. She just grinned and kept going.

The first squirt landed right on the back of her throat. She pulled off, then, and the next squirt went for her tongue. Then she let the rest of it hammer at her boobs. I gasped, spent, and looked up at her-just in time to see her stick two fingers into the pool on her boobs, and put the fingers in her mouth and suck the cum off! The little minx! She grinned up at me and went, "Yummmmmm!"

"What got into you?" I asked.

"Madness. Insanity. Lust," she giggled. "Love." That one a little softer. "A crazy impulse." She looked down at my now limp dick. "But it seems he's all worn out," she said a little disappointedly.

"Ah, that won't last. He'll recover," I assured her. "I just need a few minutes. Besides, that'll give me time to pay you back."

"Pay me back?"

"Yup." I pushed her over on the bed, and crawled down so that my face was between her legs.


Chapter 8een

Amanda

Oh, what was he doing?

Oh Jesus, oh Jesus, oh my word...

I couldn't believe myself. I couldn't believe how quick I went under his hand. I couldn't believe how turned on I got when he was nibbling my earlobe, for goodness sake. And I couldn't believe I had actually given him a blowjob. And swallowed it! And liked it!

I asked myself, not for the first time this week, what was happening to me!

And then, he... he... he started... licking my pussy.

There. I said it. He was licking my pussy. And I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. If I thought fingers were nice-well, a tongue was a gazillion times better. And he did it just like he did with his fingers. Up and down inside my labia, and then he even stuck his tongue in my... my cunny. And then he went up to my clit. Over and over.

When I went, I just exploded. I know his parents heard my upstairs, I was that loud. It was the most intense thing I've ever had happen to me. I just came and came.

He crawled up next to me as I came down-and I just wrapped myself around him. I buried my face into his shoulder and wrapped my arms around him as tight as I could. I could feel his dick up against my stomach, felt my boobs rubbing up against my chest. And, dammit, I started crying again!

He cuddled me and stroked my hair, just like yesterday in class. "Are you OK?" he asked.

"Never better," I managed to get out between sobs.

"You're a crier," he commented.

"Yeah, and I never knew that. I never let myself go like this." I looked up at him. "And you're so calm."

"No, I am not," he asserted. "I'm just not a crier. And it's not a macho thing either-I'm not afraid to cry. I just don't, generally. It comes out in other ways."

"What other ways?"

"Stop moving and you'll figure it out." I did. I held myself very still, wrapped in his arms. Then I realized it. He was shivering.

"You're shaking! Are you scared?"

"A little. I shake when I get overemotional, don't ask me why. I'm feeling a lot of things right now. Fear is one of them, but only one."

"Why are you scared?"

"Lots of reasons. I'm afraid I'm going to hurt you."

"No, you won't," I said-though I wasn't sure about that, I was a virgin, and he was awfully big-but I knew he'd never hurt me intentionally. "It'll be fine. I trust you."

And I did. I trusted him. I trusted him with my body, I trusted him with my soul. You could say that I don't trust easily, but that'd be an understatement-I don't trust at all. But I did trust him.

So I lowered myself to his bed, smiled up at him, and said, "Jared. I want you. And I want you to take me. Please."

He smiled-and he was still shaking--and then he stopped. "Wait a minute." He got up, went to his dresser, and came back with a container of lube. "This might help, help me not hurt you."

"I don't know, I'm pretty wet," I giggled.

"Every little bit helps." He reached over at my purse, took out a condom, rolled it on-I was watching in fascination at that-and then spread the lube over himself.

Then, there he was, over me, guiding it in. My God it was BIG. Just the head, getting through, I found myself stretching. But it didn't hurt. It felt very strange, but good strange. And then the head popped in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.