Jared and Amanda Naked in School - Cover

Jared and Amanda Naked in School

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Part 2: Tuesday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2: Tuesday - My (first) contribution to the legendary Naked In School series. Mine's a little different. Because the school I have set my tales at (Westport High) has been having some problems with The Program, changes have been made. The biggest one is the institution of The Buddy System. Juniors Jared and Amanda are the first guinea pigs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Chapter 7

Jared

I went home Monday night. Had a nice talk with my parents. They're all for The Program, as I explained, but they're worried about me more than they let on. They let me talk out some of the things that happened. It was good.

And then I went upstairs and jerked off, and I think it took all of seven seconds. All, and I mean all I could think about was a naked Amanda kissing me.

It was strange. Look at all that had happened to me today. I walked around school naked. Girls were grabbing my dick all day. I got my first blowjob ever, and from a certified expert. And, still, the most shocking thing that happened was a little kiss from my long-time crush while she was naked.

I think I dreamed about it that night.

Anyhow, Tuesday dawned, and another day of walking around naked was ahead.

"How are you feeling?" Mom asked me as I came down for breakfast.

"OK, I guess."

"I guess having Amanda to help you is a good thing," Mom commented. I had told her all about the Buddy System last night.

"Yes and no." Since this whole thing was supposed to bring about openness, I decided to spill the beans. Before I could, though, my sister Tina, a senior, walked in. I hadn't seen her last night, she had been out.

"Hi, little brother. Actually, considering what I heard yesterday, I should be calling you not-so-little brother."

"Oh, Jesus," I groaned. "You heard."

"I heard, I didn't see. Pity, that."

"Jesus, Tina, you're my sister!"

"I'm just wanting a look, that's all. I have to see if the stories are exaggerated."

"What are you talking about?" my Mom interjected.

"Apparently, your son is packing some serious heat," Tina smirked. Mom just looked blankly at her, so she continued. "The scuttlebutt is that what he's got between his legs is very impressive. I do believe I heard the words 'tree trunk' and 'telephone pole' bandied about."

"Oh, thanks a lot, Tina," I grumbled.

"Really?" Mom laughed.

"That's what I've been told," Tina said. "You know, little brother, there is that whole outreach thing. You know, where you're encouraged to go nude other places? Like, here, perhaps?"

"No way!" I blurted.

"That's enough, Tina, you're embarrassing him."

"Ah, it's all right," I said. "But I ain't getting naked around here unless she does."

"Hmm. That might just be worth it," Tina grinned. "Hey, if it's big enough to make Maggie Benson drool..."

"Oh, you heard about that, too, huh?" I asked.

"Yep. Also heard about the Hummer."

"Oh no."

"All right, what?" Mom was lost again.

"Maggie Benson-who loves sex, by the way-was so impressed by the size of Jared's boner that she volunteered to give him relief in Bio class. She ended up deep-throating him," Tina told Mom, to my dismay.

"Tina, did you have to tell her that?"

"Well, this is all about openness, right?" Mom asked. "Jared, don't be embarrassed. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah," I admitted. "Maggie is something else."

"Now, back to what I asked you-having Amanda in the program, is it a help. You said yes and no."

I took a deep breath. "OK, openness. Fine. I'm going to spill the beans to you two." Took another breath. "I've had a crush on Amanda Frazier since seventh grade."

"Oh," Mom said.

"Amanda Frazier's a phony, Jared," Tina said. "You can do better than that."

"A phony?" I asked.

"Yeah. She's plastic, fake," Tina maintained. "She flits around being Miss Perfect, and it's all an act. Look, I know what she's about. You don't become Miss Popularity by being yourself. She's all things to all people-and it's phony."

"I see what you mean. Look, I've never known her-it's all been worship from a distance. But we're stuck together now. And if she's being phony, I don't think she's going to be able to maintain it through this."

"Huh?" Tina asked. She hadn't heard about the buddy system, and so I explained it-and that Amanda was my buddy. "Waitaminnit-Amanda Frazier is walking around buck-naked too? I'm shocked she had the guts. Talk about baring yourself-if you do it physically, doing it metaphorically is sure to follow."

"That's what I meant," I told Tina. "Actually, I think she's struggling with this-though she's not admitting it. But I've seen a crack or two in her armor."

"Good, she needs it cracked," Tina said. "There's a nice, real, person in there, from what I've seen, struggling to get out."

"Hey, we all have our armor. Shyness is mine," I admitted. "Losing myself in hero-worship for a girl that didn't even know I existed was another."

"Good point," Mom interjected. "She knows you exist now, I'll bet. But now I know why having her as your buddy might be a bit difficult. The girl of your dreams, stark-naked and next to you."

"Yup, three periods a day, and we ate lunch together yesterday. She was even there when Maggie gave me the blowjob. And Ms. T has promised up some adventures in anatomy in Biology-and that means both of us."

"Maybe now's the time to tell her how you feel?" Mom said.

"Nope. No way, no how. Not, at least, until I have some clothes on!"

After that interesting exchange, I went to school. I didn't wear a lot-what was the point? As I got to the entrance where I had to disrobe, I saw the crowd had already gathered. I also saw Amanda walking towards me.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi yourself," I replied. "Ready to go get nekkid?" I teased.

"Sure thing." We walked towards the entrance. The crowd parted, and applauded.

"Hey," someone shouted, "you guys need any help getting undressed?"

"Yeah, I'll definitely help!" I recognized Maggie's voice, and just laughed.

"Hey, I've got a better idea," Maggie continued. "You know what I want to see? I want to see them undress each other." There were shouts of agreement and encouragement all around. "That'd be a great show."

Oh shit. "Well, I don't know," I said.

"Come on, Jared, it's a reasonable request, you know it is," Maggie maintained.

"She's right," Amanda whispered. "OK, we'll do it. It is a reasonable request," she told the crowd. I felt a lump in my throat like you wouldn't believe.

"Look, relax. It'll be fine," she whispered again. "Do you want to undress me first, or should I go first?"

"Umm, you'd better go first," I told her.

"My pleasure." She started with my tee shirt. When that was off, she crouched down. On the way down, she ran her hand down my stomach, which didn't help my nervousness one bit, let me tell you. Then she reached for the waistband of my shorts, and down they went. Next, the underpants. They were quickly gone, I stepped out of them, and Amanda stood up. Smiling at me. And, oy, she gave my dick a quick squeeze on the way up.

Shit. I should've gone first.

Anyhow, the crowd applauded, and I grinned and gave a little bow. Then it was my turn. And, to make things worse, Amanda hadn't dressed for simplicity of shedding garments. Her blouse had a gazillion buttons, and my hands were shaking.

She noticed. "Relax. It's OK." She smiled at me as I finally got through all the buttons and slipped her blouse off of her. She was so damn gorgeous, I couldn't stand it.

"Do the skirt next. There's a button on my left hip." I undid the button, and slid the skirt down her legs. She stepped out of it. Just in her underwear, she was breathtaking. She was wearing a frilly pink bra, and her panties were similarly frilly and pink.

"I'm gonna fuck up the clasps on the bra," I said. She just laughed. I motioned for her to spin around, but she shook her head no. She was going to make me reach around, dammit. When I did, she put her hands on my sides. Damn damn damn. Somehow, and I don't know how, I managed to get her bra undone.

I slipped it off, took a big gulp, and went for the panties. Like her, I had to crouch down. When she stepped out of them, her pussy was at eye-level.

I cannot possibly describe how hard I was at that point. I also noticed, with no small degree of astonishment, that she was wet. Amazing. She was as turned on by this as I was. She certainly hid it better. Well, maybe not completely-as I stood up, I noticed she was blushing. I also noticed something in her eyes-something I couldn't quite put my finger on. She smiled at me, and bowed to the cheering crowd.

The bell rang, to our cheering section's dismay. "Sorry, time to go," Amanda said, and we went into the door. To my utter shock, she grabbed my hand. Then she leaned into me and whispered, "That was the most sensual thing I've ever done. Thank you." I couldn't speak.

We walked to English, our first class, and what an adventure that was. At one point, she was being fondled by some guy, and I had a girl's hand around my dick-and we were still holding hands. I don't know what was more thrilling, having my dick being fondled, or holding Amanda's hand.

Damn, I needed relief. But the only person I wanted to do it was her, and I couldn't ask. I just couldn't.

After all that, English was uneventful. Except she kept grinning at me.

After English, I had gym. I hadn't had it yesterday, as the gym was being used. So, this was my first time. We had to use the opposite sex's locker room. So, I was on full display in a locker room full of naked girls. They kept pointing and giggling and reaching out for a quick grab. That's when I realized something had happened to me-because I didn't mind. At all. It was fun. And when the gym teacher asked me if I needed relief, I said, what the hell. Melissa Thomas, a girl I knew a little bit, offered to help out. Without Amanda there in the room, I was able to relax, and Melissa jerked me off very well. I came all over her hand. Showering after gym was really an adventure. Three girls jerked me off in the shower.

If anything, at least The Program was giving me some semblance of a sex life!

The rest of the morning went fine, and then it was time for lunch. Followed by Biology. And Amanda.

She sat with me at lunch again. "How was your morning?"

"Fine," I told her.

"You take any relief?" she teased.

"Actually, yes. In gym. After undressing you, and then having an entire locker room of girls grabbing my weenie, I suppose I needed it."

She giggled. "I wish they'd change the damn rules so I could get some relief!" I'm an idiot. I should've offered. I could've moved over to sit next to her, done her under the table, and no one would have been the wiser. But, like I said, I'm an idiot.

I probably would've cursed myself for being an idiot all day, except for what happened next. We chatted about nothing much through lunch, and then we went to Biology.

That's where it happened.


Chapter 8

Amanda

I still couldn't believe what had happened that morning. I can't describe how undressing him-and having him undress me-made me feel. What I found out that, even when you'd been running around naked all day, that having someone actually undress you was really, really intimate. It made me tingle all over. And having Jake Rogers stick his finger in my... pussy (see, I can say it) wasn't nearly as intimate as having Jared hold my hand while it was happening.

I think I learned something. It was going to take some time to process exactly what, though.

Anyhow, the morning was fine. I got diddled numerous times and had more hands on my boobs than I can count, so I wasn't kidding when I told Jared I needed relief. I wonder if I asked Ms. T, what she would say. She seemed receptive to it, yesterday.

Anyhow, we walked into Biology, and there were two chairs set up in the front of the room. Well, I suppose I should have expected that. As I should have expected it when Ms. T pointed Jared and I into the two chairs. The rest of the class filed in, laughing and hooting at the two naked dweebs sitting in front of the class.

"All right. Now that we're here, we can begin. Jared, normally I'd ask you if you need relief, but I'm going to hold off. If you need relief later, there will be an opportunity."

Damn, there goes my chance. What opportunity, though, I wondered?

"I'm fine," Jared was saying. "I got attacked in gym." Everybody laughed at that. Hmmm. I had gym next. Maybe I could get some of the boys to give me a going-over in the shower.

Jesus. What was happening to me?!?!?

Anyhow, I figured I'd better concentrate on what Ms. T was saying, because it obviously involved me. "This, as you may have guessed, is anatomy. More particularly, sexual anatomy. Jared and Amanda get to be our guinea pigs." I grinned and waved. The mask wasn't gone, after all.

"I'm going to start with Jared. Obviously, we all know what a penis is." Everyone laughed at that. "What we're going to talk about is how it works. Jared, do you masturbate?"

"I'm an almost-seventeen-year-old boy, what do you think?" he joked.

"I'll take that as a yes, then," Ms T laughed. "What I want you to tell the class is what you know about your penis, and what makes you feel good."

"The underside," he said. "Continuous pressure on the underside, that's what feels best. What I think girls might not know, judging from some of them that have grabbed me today, is that the head is actually over sensitive. An occasional rub is great, but if you pay too much attention to the head, it hurts."

"What about your testicles? Does any attention paid to them help?" Ms T asked.

"Yeah, but it has to be a light touch. Don't squeeze so hard. One girl in the halls today grabbed 'em and almost turned me into a soprano." The class cracked up at that.

I have to admit, I was fascinated. And Jared was actually dealing with all of this very easily. Something had happened to him, too.

I was determined to be as cool as he was. It wasn't as easy, though, because, as Ms. T pointed out, a girl's anatomy is more complicated than a boy's. I had to spread my legs very wide, which was embarrassing enough. Then I had to point out my labia-inner and outer-my vagina, and my clitoris. Yes, it was embarrassing. All the boys took a nice good long look. Jared did too, the fink!

"Now, do you masturbate, Amanda?"

"Sometimes," I admitted. Last night, for one, furiously, though I didn't say that out loud!

"Where are your most pleasurable places?"

"Well, inside my inner labia, in between my vagina and my... er... clit. That's more sensitive than you'd realize. Right at the entrance to my vagina, that's very sensitive. Oh, and there's a place inside, towards the front of my body."

"That's your G-spot. Now, what about your clitoris?"

"That's the most sensitive, but it's kind of like what Jared was saying about the head of his... er... penis. It's almost too sensitive, especially at the beginning. I have to work my way up to that. Once I'm, you know, into it, it's the best place."

"Great," Ms T said. Great for her, she didn't have to describe her masturbatory technique to a bunch of classmates! "Now that we know what feels good, the next step is a demonstration."

A demonstration?!?!?

"First of all, this does not constitute a reasonable request. Both or either of you are welcome to refuse. Jared, have you ever masturbated a girl?"

"Uh, no," he stammered out. I got the same question, about a boy, of course. I also answered no, which was the truth. And I knew what was coming next. Oh, shit.

I was right. "What I'm going to ask you to do is masturbate each other, to orgasm. I trust you were both listening to what the other one said." We both nodded. "So, you know what pleases the other one-and you can discover more of that once you get started. Now, as I said, this is not mandatory, you can refuse, and I don't want anyone else in the class to say a word. This is up to you."

'Sure, why not?" Damn that façade of mine, it answered before the sane part of me could shut it up. Well, I suppose I really couldn't say no. Plus, I did say I wanted relief, right? I just hope I didn't screw up doing him.

"You're really OK with this?" he whispered.

Him, I told the truth. "No, I'm scared to death," I whispered back, "but I don't think we can get out of this. Really. It'll be OK."

"OK. Fine. I'll do it," he said out loud. Ms T had us maneuver our chairs so that they were facing one another. My legs were spread, and our knees were almost touching.

"One thing Amanda didn't mention, Jared, is that girls are slower to heat up. Attention to the breasts usually helps with that."

"Uh, OK," he stammered and, bless him, he reached out for my boobs, and started fondling them and rubbing my nipples. It felt great, I have to admit. "Is this OK?" he asked.

"Yeah, but they don't break, so you don't have to be so careful," I said, grinning at him. He took the hint and applied a bit more pressure. It felt even better.

Well, in for a penny, in for a pound-so I reached out underneath his arms and grabbed his... dick. See, I can say that, too. I grabbed for his dick and started moving my hand up and down with it. "OK?" I asked.

"Yeah," he grunted with a grin," just be careful. That does break." I giggled at that. "That wet spot at the head is precum, if you spread that around, it's easier." I did so.

As I did, his right hand moved down. And, the dear boy, he had been paying attention-his first move was a long swipe with his finger from my entrance up to my clit. I shuddered, I know I did.

That's when I looked up-I had been looking down, at what I was doing, but I looked up then. I realized he was looking at me, and our eyes locked.

It was right then that the class disappeared. I stopped noticing that anyone else was in the room, except Jared and me. Our eyes were locked on each other's. I stared deep into him as he diddled me, and his dick in my hand just felt right, I don't know any other way to describe it. And him? Jesus. He slipped a finger in me, and I jumped. He let it slide in and out slowly, deliberately, and I started panting. He then spread my wetness all up and down-and, when he got it spread out nicely, he flicked my clit.

I squealed. He kept it up, and I know I kept squealing. I could not believe how good this felt. Meanwhile, I was, believe it or not, concentrating on what I was doing to him, and I could tell he was getting close. His eyes were black as they stared into mine, and he was breathing as heavily as I was. His hand dropped off my boob-damn-and the other one stopped moving so quickly, so I stroked him a little harder. He gave me a little sign, letting me know he was close, and I nodded. That's when he came, in a torrent. Since I had his dick pointing slightly upward when it happened, he came all over my boobs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.