Jared and Amanda Naked in School - Cover

Jared and Amanda Naked in School

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Part 10: Sunday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 10: Sunday - My (first) contribution to the legendary Naked In School series. Mine's a little different. Because the school I have set my tales at (Westport High) has been having some problems with The Program, changes have been made. The biggest one is the institution of The Buddy System. Juniors Jared and Amanda are the first guinea pigs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Chapter Thirty-Eight

Amanda

I woke up Sunday morning, feeling very strange.

Then I remembered the events of the previous night.

I looked over at Jared. He was still sound asleep. But I'd been a coffee drinker since I was 14 and needed some, so I went up to the kitchen to see if I could find some.

Tina was there. "Hi," she said.

"Hi. Can I steal some coffee?"

"Sure. Maker's over there. Tin of coffee's next to it."

"Does your brother drink it?"

"Yeah. Two creams, two sugars. Is he up yet?"

"No, but I'll bring him down some."

I went to the maker and started spooning in the coffee. Tina said, "So did you guys hit the orgy last night?"

"Yeah."

"How was it?"

"Interesting," I admitted.

"Interesting?" Tina grinned. "I don't get any more details than that?"

"No, sorry, not now," I grinned back. Then I sobered. "A lot happened that Jared and I have to discuss."

"Uh-oh, that sounds ominous."

"I don't think so, no. But I think Jared and I have to talk about how we live our lives, how we manage our relationship. I'll tell him he can tell you everything if he wants," I grinned.

"Fair enough," she smiled back.

I poured the coffee, added the cream and sugar, and went back downstairs with our cups. Jared was still asleep. I sat next to him on the bed, sipping my coffee, looking at him. He really was beautiful, especially sleeping.

After a bit, he stirred. "I smell coffee," he muttered.

"That must be because I brought you a cup," I giggled.

"Hi," he smiled. He sat up, and kissed me. "You and coffee in the morning? How does one guy get so lucky?"

I smiled and offered him his cup. "I though we could talk."

"OK," he said a bit warily.

"Jared, I'm done. I don't know if you are, but I am."

"Done with what?" he asked even more warily.

"Done with what happened last night. I told you I had discovered a wanton harlot living within me, right? Well, I let her come out last night. I let her take over. And she got what she wanted. And then she left, for good." I took a breath. "I don't regret it. I'm glad I did it, once in my life. I don't ever want to do it again." I smiled at him. "I love you. You and only you. I've blanked out on some of what happened, but I remember the end. I remember you licking me, to try to bring me down, even after I had had all those guys in there. I don't know how you did it. You must have been completely grossed out. And, you know what? Through that whole gangbang-that is the orgasm I remember, with complete clarity. The one you gave me, with your tongue."

"Like I said, I'm glad I did it. I gave up every ounce of my vaunted control-I couldn't possibly be in less control of myself than I was then-and found out I can survive the experience, and enjoy it, and come back from it. I think I needed to learn that. I think I needed to be able to say that I had a threesome, and made love with a woman, and got gangbanged. But I can say those things now. And I'm done."

"Well, let's see," he said. "I had a threesome, and had an older woman." I giggled at that one. "I also watched my girlfriend get gangbanged-while she held my hand, even. And then I got to drive my dick through the top of Maggie Benson's head."

I cracked up laughing. "She also took me up the ass," he continued. "Since Maggie's one of the few people that would be able to do that-and she barely managed-I'm glad I did that. But, yeah, I'm done, too. Look, I don't mind the odd fuck with a friend. Ed. Allie."

"Or in your case, Maggie," I added.

"Yeah. But, yeah, I'm done, too."

"Good." I got a little sheepish. "And you still love me."

"More than ever," he said.

We spent the rest of that Sunday together-and, for the first time since the beginning of The Program, neither of us had any sort of sex with anyone, including each other. I was completely sore-and he was, too. We went in the shower, and when I tried to wash his dick, he kept wincing!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.