Jared and Amanda Naked in School - Cover

Jared and Amanda Naked in School

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Part 1: Monday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1: Monday - My (first) contribution to the legendary Naked In School series. Mine's a little different. Because the school I have set my tales at (Westport High) has been having some problems with The Program, changes have been made. The biggest one is the institution of The Buddy System. Juniors Jared and Amanda are the first guinea pigs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Chapter 1

Jared

I knew it. I just knew it. The minute they called me down to the office that Monday morning, I knew what was up. I was getting sucked into The Program.

The Program? Oh, that's this thing we have here at Westport High. Its full name is the Naked In School Program. Yup, those of us "lucky" enough to be chosen to go into the program have to be naked, completely, in school, for a full week. We also get the chance to go through all kinds of shame and humiliation. This is designed, you see, to "teach respect" and to "foster the students' confidence." Yeah. Right.

Maybe I shouldn't say that-because it apparently has worked that way at Central High. That's where this whole thing started. That's a school about 50 miles away from here, and they've been doing it for about ten years. Apparently, over there, it has taught respect, and has fostered confidence. Maybe they just have a better class of student over there, or something-because it hasn't worked here.

This would be the third year we tried it. It was the beginning of the third week in school, and they don't do it the first two weeks, so I'd be one of the first this year. Oh joy. They've tried it, the first two years, on just the Juniors and Seniors, so this would be the first year my class was eligible (I'm a Junior this year). They're doing it in all four grades this time, hoping that would help. And I understand they've made a few other changes as well.

Because, as I said, the first two years haven't been good. One of the problems has been that parents can "opt out" of their kids taking part-and it seemed all the kids that weren't opted out were the geeks, the loners, the outcasts. Kids that get humiliated to begin with. Having them be the ones going through The Program seemed to be just another road to their humiliation. There was a lot of harassment, a lot of teasing, and rumors of at least one attempted rape. I do know that two girls that went through it had to be hospitalized afterwards. You'd think the administration would get the hint. Nope-they just keep hearing all these glowing reports from Central, and keep buying into it. But nobody was learning "respect" and I don't think being harassed and assaulted is going to help your confidence any.

Which brings me to my problem-who else was buying into those glowing reports from Central. Namely, my parents. They were all worried about my confidence, so they volunteered me. Over my strenuous objections, I might add. They didn't listen. Unfortunately, one of the kids that went through it last year that was one of the few to have a good experience was my older sister's best friend. My parents knew that, too. "It'll help your confidence. You're too shy." Blah blah blah.

Look, I'm not a geek, not really-by that, I mean I don't get harassed. I'm not in the popular clique, but I have my group of friends, and I get along with just about everyone. I don't get picked on, and most people like me well enough. I get good grades, but I'm not known as a "brain". I'm an ordinary guy with a fair-to-middling social life. No serious complaints, really.

But my parents are convinced I'm scared of girls.

There's some truth to that-I'll get back to that later-but what I'm trying to figure out is how, exactly, parading nude in front of the entire student body is supposed to cure me of being scared of the female half of that student body. Nobody's explained that leap of logic to my satisfaction yet.

Anyhow-I'm scared of girls to a point, but what I really am is scared of girl. Singular. As in one particular. I've had a crush on the same girl since seventh grade. I'm scared to talk to her. Because she is wildly popular-probably the best-liked kid in the class. Plus she's beautiful, smart, and very sweet. I've had it bad for a long time. My parents don't know that, of course-they think my complete and utter failure to garner a date ever is due to some paralysis over the whole female species. Well, it's not, not really. I have friends that are girls. I can talk to them. It's just romantic entanglements scare me-and that's all bound up with this one girl.

And, very shortly, if I don't miss my guess, that one girl is going to see... me... NAKED.

Shit. Shit shit shit shit.

There are days when I hate my parents.

Anyhow, there was no getting out of it. I trudged to the principal's office, resigned to my fate. I turned the knob, opened the door, and stepped in. And just about swallowed my tongue. Because Mr. Tilling, the principal, was behind his desk... and sitting across from him... shit shit SHIT... was Amanda Frazier.

My crush.

This just got a WHOLE hell of a lot WORSE.


Chapter 2

Amanda

I got to school that Monday morning, and went immediately to Mr. Tilling's office. I knew I was going to be chosen for The Program that week. Mr. Tilling had discussed it with me previously.

I guess I'd be considered popular. I do hang around with the Cool Kids, I'm a cheerleader, all that. Lots of people like me, lots of people look up to me. I say that not to brag-not my style-but because it explains why I was "set up". Yeah, there were a lot of problems with The Program the first two years, and, yeah, a lot of it was because a lot of the popular kids opted out. They got to stand on the sideline and be catty.

This is why Mr. Tilling approached me last week and asked that I volunteer. He wanted a popular kid to kick things off this year. I said no, of course. It would be humiliating, and way too much responsibility. He persisted. What can I say, he wore me down. He appealed to my sense of school spirit, the rat fink. Of course, I wasn't the tough nut to crack-that'd be my parents. They freaked, especially my Mom. Tilling wore them down, too. So, here I was, preparing to go to school for a week in the altogether.

I was terrified.

That'd surprise some people, I know. Because I'm popular, have popular friends, am always (at least outwardly) in a good mood, get decent grades, am friendly, all that-people think I'm a cool customer. Not. What I am is a good actress. I should be in drama, not cheerleading.

Y'see, all I heard growing up was stories about my mother-how unpopular she was, how she was picked on, how she was an outcast and a misfit all through school. I never wanted to go through that, so I cultivated popularity.

Now I was confronted with a dilemma-how do I maintain a complete façade without any clothes on?

And, yeah, I was scared, too-I wasn't all that convinced that my popularity was going to save me from the harassment. Especially considering it was all a façade.

But I agreed. Idiot that I am, I agreed. So, here I was, in Mr. Tilling's office, waiting. Apparently there was going to be another guinea pig in the Junior class. Three actually, two boys and one other girl, but they were "pairing us up" this year, and one of the boys was on his way.

He walked in, and it was Jared Wicklow. I knew him; he'd been in school with me since sixth grade. Nice guy. Quiet, didn't say much, so I didn't know him all that well, but I always thought he was a nice guy. Good, at least they didn't pair me up with an asshole.

And I took one look at him, and immediately felt better-about myself, because I felt really bad for him. Because if I was scared, poor Jared was petrified.

"Hi", he managed to croak out as he sat next to me. I smiled, and said "Hi" back.

"OK, now that you're both here," Mr. Tilling said, "we can begin. Amanda already knows why she's here, and I'll bet you can guess, Jared."

"The Program," Jared replied, looking at his shoes, in a voice of total doom. I did really feel bad for him.

"Correct", Mr. Tilling confirmed. He handed both of us brochures describing The Program. "I'm sure you two know the basics, and the brochure covers most questions you might have. However, there are a few changes this year. First of all, it's not completely random. We've pleaded with some of the more popular kids, like Amanda here, to participate, so that we get a better cross-section of participants. Plus, we're using a Buddy System this year."

"Buddy system?" Jared asked.

"Yep. You, Jared, and Amanda, are buddies. We expect you to support one another throughout this week. And that means both of you. Amanda is more vulnerable because she's a girl; but she's also very popular. You're both going to need support. You have three classes together-one in the morning, one right after lunch, and the last class of the day, so you'll have plenty of time to lean on one another. And I trust you'll exchange phone numbers." He looked us dead in the eye. "I can count on your cooperation, right?" he said sternly.

"Sure," I chirped.

"Uh, yeah, OK," Jared stammered. Damn, he really was scared. Or didn't like being teamed up with me, one or the other.

"Good," Mr. Tilling continued. "Time to strip. Jared? You go first."

"Uh, me? First?" he stammered.

"Come on, time's a-wasting." Mr. Tilling cajoled.

He did it. Slowly, painfully. I felt bad-Jared had no façade. He was scared, and embarrassed, and couldn't hide it. Me? OK, I was curious, I admit it. Everyone thinks because I run with the popular crowd that I have a lot of dates. Not true. Nobody ever asks me out. So, in about two minutes, I was going to see my very first live up-close naked boy. I'd seen a few of the upperclassmen that got roped into The Program over the last two years-and, OK, I admit gazing at a few naughty magazines that my friend Maggie always seems to have. But a real boy, naked, this close? Never seen one.

Suddenly, there he was. And, I have to admit, I liked what I saw. Poor Jared was blushing purple, and standing kind of hunched-over, like he wanted to cover up. I was just enjoying the view. What was he ashamed about? Now, admittedly, I'm not much with a basis for comparison, but he didn't seem to have much to hide. There were muscles I didn't know he had, his ass was completely delectable-and, there it was, between his legs. He was soft, but it was still impressive. I looked him up and down, and kind of involuntarily let a "Wow!" slip between my lips. Apparently, it was the right thing to say, because Jared straightened up a little and gave me a bit of a half-smile-though he blushed deeper, which just made him cuter.

"Right. Your turn, Amanda," Mr. Tilling said, breaking me out of my reverie.

"OK," I breathed. Remember, Amanda. Act. Act, act, act. Big smile. Never let 'em see you sweat-or cry, or be scared, or whatever. Off with the blouse, off with the skirt, off with the bra, off with the panties. We got to keep our shoes and socks, so those stayed on. Big smile, nothing bothers me. So, I'm stark naked in the principal's office. Next to a boy who is similarly stark naked. No big deal, right?

Maybe if I kept telling myself this, I might believe it.

And then I caught a glimpse of Jared. For one thing, he was practically drooling. For another thing he got hard, instantly. That seemed to increase his discomfort. It shouldn't have. And we were supposed to be supporting each other, right? So, I looked down at... IT... boy it was big... anyhow, I looked down at it, and whispered to him, "That's a nice compliment. Thank you." At least I got him to smile, a little bit, again.

"Thanks for that 'wow' earlier," he whispered.

I looked up at his face and said, "If I keep looking down, you're really going to get a 'wow'!"

"OK, now that the preliminaries are over, off to class with you two. You have English together first period, right? Go. And, remember, support each other."

"We will," I assured him. "You ready?" I asked Jared.

"NO!" he said.

"Good, neither am I. Let's get it over with anyhow." I marched out of the principal's office, Jared behind me. The halls were filled, no big surprise. Smile, smile, smile. March proudly. Yadda yadda yadda.

How was I going to pull this off for a week?


Chapter 3

Jared

Oh, man, it was so humiliating. Walking through the halls, stark naked-and with a boner, to boot.

Well, of course I was hard. I was looking at Amanda Frazier's naked ass the whole way through the hall! Jesus, I had fantasized about seeing this girl naked since seventh grade. The fantasies didn't hold a candle to the reality, let me tell you. When she got her clothes off, I thought I was going to pass out. And I was so embarrassed at how hard I got, and how quickly it happened. What Amanda said, though, that was really nice. As was her reaction to me getting undressed.

If anything, my admiration for this girl was increasing by leaps and bounds. She was one cool customer. I wish I could be as nonchalant about this as she was.

However, I had two things going on here. My discomfort at being naked-and my discomfort at seeing her naked. Not that I didn't like seeing her naked, mind you, but what a distraction. Especially since Amanda thought it would be a good idea if we stuck together, and managed to convince the guy who sits next to me to switch seats for the week. So, now I not only had to deal with my nudeness, but I had to deal with the girl of my dreams sitting next to me as naked as I was.

I was going to flunk English this term, I could see it coming.

She sat next to me, and I couldn't help but look. She really was beautiful. She had dark reddish hair, that hung down a couple inches down her back-she had it in a ponytail today-flawless skin, and sparkling blue eyes. That much I had known. And I guess I knew how awesome her body was-but now I really knew. She must have been a C-cup, and they were nice and firm. Long, shapely legs, a nice round ass, and a really cute red bush between her legs. She also-and I didn't know this before-had the tiniest little roll around her waist. It was adorable, actually.

She caught me looking, and flashed me a grin. Like I said, one cool customer.

"Well, I see we have not one but two people in The Program with us this week." That was Mr. Tomasi, our English teacher. "Nice to see you-all of you-Jared, Amanda. You guys OK?"

"Sure," Amanda said. I managed to squeak out a "fine."

"You sure you're OK, Jared? This must be overwhelming. Do you need relief?"

NO! my mind screamed, but I managed to calmly say, "No, thank you." Relief? Well, any guy in the program has the right, at the beginning of any class, to ask for relief. That means you either masturbate-or have someone in the class help you masturbate. But it has to be done in front of the class. No way, no chance, no how. I'll live with the "blue balls"-which is bullshit, anyhow-until I can get home and take care of it myself. In private.

Just sitting there with the woody was bad enough.

"That's something I always wondered," Amanda asked impishly, "why do only guys get to ask for relief?"

"Because girls don't need to!" came from the back of the class-it was Danny Jacobsen, one of Amanda's cronies. "Trust me, Amanda, you walk the halls like that and you'll be fending off all the guys who want to give you relief!"

"Good point," Amanda giggled.


Chapter 4

Amanda

English was actually OK-but the rest of the morning got worse.

I guess I very quickly came to appreciate the Buddy System concept-because it was easier at first, with Jared there with me. When we separated, after English, it got more difficult.

Because the Reasonable Request thing came into play.

Y'see, we have to go along with any "reasonable request". What's reasonable? Well, that's never been defined, exactly. Definitely looking. You have to let people look. You even have to pose, or something, if someone wants you to. I had a lot of people that wanted me to.

The big question mark is touching. Is that reasonable? Well, the way the program was first set up at Central, touching came to be considered reasonable. I'm not sure I agree with that, but I knew I was going to be touched-and I knew that refusing would most likely-though, as I said, this was never spelt out explicitly-get me in trouble.

So, right after English, on the way to my next class, I got felt up. Three times. And asked to pose, a bunch of times. I barely made it to Chemistry. And, by the time I did, I was confused and shaky. And Chemistry didn't help-Mr. Ankiel, our teacher, is a smirking, arrogant dick. He took great pleasure in making me twirl and pose in front of the class before he finally let me sit down. By the time I was done with that-on top of all the touching and ogling on the way to class-I was really confused and shaky. And I was having a hard time maintaining the façade.

You see, as I alluded to earlier, I'm not sexual. And I don't consider myself sexy. I'm too fat. Well, not fat fat but I've never been satisfied with my body. Too many lumps, too many rolls. And now I not only had to show all to everyone, I had to let them poke and prod my lumps and rolls. And then there's that not sexual thing. Everyone thinks, because I'm a cheerleader and hang around with all the football players, that I've dated half of them. This is not helped by the fact that one of my two best friends-Maggie, the girl with the dirty magazines-is a slut. Hey, that's what she calls herself, don't blame me! Anyhow, Maggie has gone through half the football team, everybody knows it, and people assume I'm following in her footsteps. Not true-as I said, Jared's the first boy I've never seen naked. And I've never been touched. Until today, that is. Heck, I've barely ever been kissed.

And I don't like losing control. That's what the façade was all about-maintain control, never let them see you sweat. Well, I was losing control, in a hurry. One morning of this, and my body had completely abandoned me. My mind might have been firmly maintaining the barriers-but my body was crumbling. Especially when Mike Person, one of the football team, slipped a finger in my... you know... between third and fourth period.

My body was completely out of control by then. I was horny. Really, really horny. That's on top of being ashamed and self-conscious. And I didn't want to be horny, and I didn't know what to do about it, and I didn't know how I was going to get through a whole week of this! My mind was screaming "horrors!" while my body was screaming "more!"

If walking the halls between classes wasn't bad enough-walking into the cafeteria, stark naked, in front of the whole junior class, was completely mortifying. Even my friends razzed and jeered me as I got in line to get my food. And I got touched or fondled about three dozen times.

Searching desperately for an oasis, I spotted Jared, all by himself, eating. I avoided my friends and plopped my tray in front of him. "Hi!" I chirped, the Happy Amanda Mask firmly in place. "How's it going?"

"Oh, grrrrreaaaat," he moaned. "This is so humiliating."

"Ah, it's not so bad," I lied. "You got to go with the flow."

He looked me in the eye. "I really admire you. Thanks so much for sitting with me here at lunch-I wish I could take lessons from you."

"It's all in the attitude," I told him, trying to convince myself as much as him.

"Maybe. I'm not one for attitude. I mean it's not easy for me. I don't hide very well."

I had to giggle at that. "Especially when you're stark naked, awfully tough to hide."

He laughed in agreement. That was nice, at least he loosened up to laugh at my silly joke. He had a nice laugh.

"I don't know, it's probably easier for you," he was saying. "I'm completely inexperienced. You're the first naked girl I've ever seen, and I've certainly never been naked in front of anyone."

"Ditto," I told him.

"Really?" He seemed surprised. "I didn't realize... you know..."

"What, that I'm not Maggie Benson?" I laughed. "Nope, we may be friends, but we're nothing alike. Well, at least our sex lives are nothing alike. Considering I don't have one, and hers is all-encompassing." Jared laughed again.

"Forgive me for besmirching your honor, miss," he said gallantly. I giggled, and told him, "Don't worry about it."

"So, my sister's best friend went through this last year. I know what the girls that go through it get put through." He looked at me. "I guess, since you were completely inexperience-that your experience has quadrupled in just this morning?"

"And how," I admitted. "I'll be honest. I'm so horny, I can't stand it. And I'm not used to that. And, yeah, I've been felt up, and had a couple fingers up my... you know... but not long enough to actually do anything so I'm even hornier."

"I can relate. I had a couple of freshmen girls 'just want to touch it' on the way here. I thought I was gonna explode."

"Ooh. I know enough to know it's worse for a boy." I looked at him. "Have you asked for relief yet?"

"NO!." I had to laugh at his vehemence. "No, and I don't plan to. I'll take care of it when I get home."

"It's a long day."

"Yeah, and it'd be a lot longer if I had to jerk off in front of a whole class!"

"I dunno. Might be fun. It'd certainly be educational. I'd enjoy watching, I know that much."

Jared practically choked on his ham sandwich. "Uh-uh. No way."

"I'll bet you change your mind. Sometime this week." He was having none of it.

Suddenly, he stopped that line of conversation, and looked at me. "You know what? You're easy to talk to."

"You sound surprised."

"I am," he told me. "You always intimidated me."

"Me?" I laughed. "How the hell did I do that?"

"Because you're so put together," he told me. "You're so in control, so vivacious. Everybody likes you. You've almost got your own little band of courtesans."

"Ah," I demurred, "Like I said, it's all in the attitude."

"Maybe so," he told me, "but the attitude is what might be intimidating." He took a bite of his sandwich. "Plus, you're the prettiest girl in school, that doesn't help."

That took me aback. Big-time. "Me? Prettiest girl in school? You've got to be kidding."

"Hell, no, and I thought that before I saw you naked," he smiled.

"And now you've changed your mind," I said.

"Nope. More convince of it than ever. Shit, if I ever do need relief, it's because I have to stare at you three periods a day. I'm going to flunk all three of 'em, I'm betting. You're the distraction to end all distractions."

"Jared, you're nuts. Look at me."

"Believe me, I have been," he smirked.

"And you don't see the fat?"

"What, all them womanly curves? I'm not going to be able to convince you if you don't believe it." He looked at me. "I didn't think you had any body issues, considering how comfortable you feel about this."

OK. That's when I slipped. He didn't realize this, but I found him as easy to talk to as he did me. And I realized he was sincere. So I told him. "Jared, this is the truth. I'm not nearly as comfortable with this as you think I am. I wasn't kidding when I said it was all attitude."

"Oh." While he mulled that one over, I changed tacks. "Besides, what's your excuse, then? Don't tell me you have body issues. Stud," and I winked at him. He turned a delightful shade of hot pink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.