Kindred - Cover

Kindred

Copyright© 2003 by Paradox116

Chapter 12: A Life well Lived?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: A Life well Lived? - The story of a Vampire, his Ladies and the things he does for (un)life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Vampires   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

I slept that night on a pad beside Mia and our baby. Francesca seemed to be a good baby, or I was much more tired than I thought. But I think it was the former, because I awoke at Mia's whimpers during the night. In the morning, I helped one of the maids bathe Mia with damp sponges. Mia seemed pleased with the attention, and the maid tried to avoid noticing the times when Mia's hand went wandering below my waist.

After feeding mother, and mother feeding newborn, the estate quickly became crowded with well-wishers and curious children. I hadn't realized how many neighbors I'd acquired with the estate, or apparently how out-going Mia and Kiro had been. The two women seemed to know everyone by name, while I vaguely recognized a face or two. I just tried to be a good host.

Let me describe the new joy of my life. Francesca Zara was tiny, perhaps the weight of a skinny cat, and about as long as a wharf rat. Her skin was a little darker than her mothers, and she had a great deal of dark hair on the top of her head. And when she opened them, her eyes were black pools to lose oneself within. She had the cutest little nose, and the dearest way of crinkling her face when she yawned. I was in love.

Eventually things calmed down, and Kiro and Hiroko joined us for supper while Francesca drowsed within her bassinette. We had just finished when one of the maids entered the room. "Master Erlic, Mistress Mialibao, a visitor calls. Mistress Nalita. She waits in the sitting room."

I stood. "I'll bring her back here, my love. No need to disturb Francesca." Nalita entered the room shortly, followed by myself. She moved to Mia and knelt beside her. I could see Mia was startled when Nalita hugged her like a sister and kissed her cheek lightly. "Congratulations, dear one."

Recovering her poise somewhat, Mia answered politely. "Thank you. Would you like to meet Francesca Zara?"

"Francesca? What a lovely name!" Honestly, I thought Nalita would clap with delight. "Yes, please!"

I moved to the bassinette and carefully lifted the babe from it. When I touched her, her eyes opened and she moved her mouth charmingly. This was the first time I'd held her without some woman hovering over me to make certain I didn't drop her, and I think she tried to give me a reassuring smile as I cradled her. Kiro almost stood up, but I gave her a good-natured scowl, and she sank back down with a grin.

I carried Francesca to Nalita and knelt between her and Mia. "Nalita, meet our daughter, Francesca Zara Gustafson." Then I placed her carefully in the arms of a woman I knew to be a vampire, and that would always protect her. Green eyes met black, and I thought I saw a smile touch both set of lips. Then Zara (Francesca would prove difficult for many of her playmates to pronounce, so by the time she was two, she was simply Zara) gave one of her sweet yawns and smacked her lips.

"She's beautiful. Very much like her mother." I saw Mia blush at this praise, but I felt it was not undeserved. "Oh, I have a gift for her." She drew a small package from a pouch at her waist. It was simply wrapped, and I opened it quickly. It was an exquisitely carved and painted rattle. And it looked very old to my unpracticed eye.

"It is one of the few things I have left from my childhood. I hope Francesca finds as much joy in it as I did." I didn't doubt for a minute the truth of Nalita's words. Very old indeed.

I gave it back to Nalita, so she could offer it to Zara. Zara reached for it and gave another baby smile (yes, go ahead, tell me it's gas. I know better) as she kicked in Nalita's arms. It was the first of many gifts Zara would receive from her "Aunt" Nalita.

Two weeks later Mia chased me out of the house, laughing that I was constantly underfoot. "Go see Nalita, ask her to find a project to keep you away for a few hours. Francesca needs to lay in her bed for a change. I know you are nice to sleep on," she gave me a wicked grin, "But I'd hate to see someone else get used to it."

I just laughed and headed out the door. In a few minutes I was knocking on Nalita's door. Kirsty opened it.

"Good morning, Kirsty. Is Mistress Nalita available?"

"Please enter, Master Erlic. I'll see if the Mistress can be disturbed." She led me to the sitting room, and bade me wait. A few minutes later she returned. "Mistress will be with you as soon as she is able, but advises you may wish to take some refreshment." She looked at me apologetically. "Mistress was resting, and it takes her some time to wake and refresh. It might be up to an hour."

I nodded my understanding. "I'll wait. And I'll have some tea, if I may."

So I drank a pot of tea, and Kirsty checked on me often. I suspected she was bored, until I remembered the day two weeks ago, when she came in Nalita's bedroom. I laughed when I realized she might be attracted to me.

At last, I heard the approaching footfalls of Nalita. I stood as she entered and she gave me a dazzling smile. "How nice to see you, Erlic! To what do I owe the pleasure?" She kissed me lightly as she said this.

"Mia was tired of having me underfoot," I answered with a grin. "And I decided it was time to learn more of the covenant you spoke of."

She looked at me carefully. "Are you certain? The covenant is binding."

"That's why I want to know more."

Nalita nodded. "Follow me, then." I was unsurprised when she led me to her bedchamber. I was surprised when she locked the door behind us. "I don't want to be disturbed while we talk," she explained.

"Alright, sit down." She began to pace. "The covenant is more than a contract. It binds our souls together." I know my surprise showed on my face. "What this means is that should I find myself in danger, or even distress, something within you will compel you to make all speed to my aid. But it isn't a one-sided coin. I would know the same of you. It also means that you will do whatever you must to protect me. Including keeping all my secrets. When the covenant is sealed, you will find yourself absolutely unable to betray me."

"The covenant is breakable, though. If I fail to renew it with you within three moons, the bond will weaken to the point that, if you have the will, you could free yourself. If I were to physically abuse you, causing you great injury or extreme pain for long periods, you might find the will to free yourself. If another vampire, someone stronger then myself forced you to accept the gift from him, that would transfer the covenant to him." She smiled slightly. "I haven't seen a vampire older than myself in centuries though." Somehow I knew she didn't mean older in years.

"Are you willing to make this covenant with me Erlic? Will you accept this gift from me?"

"I am, Nalita," I replied

She went to her desk and picked up a tiny silver dagger. She approached me as I sat, and stood in front of me. As I watched, she drew the blade across her wrist, and let the blood well up. "Then take this gift, and be bound by the Covenant of Blood."

I looked at her wrist, then at her, and shook my head in refusal. She looked disappointed for a moment, thinking I was refusing the covenant. "I have shared the gift with you twice, Nalita. Neither time did I drink from a wound you caused, and only in the most extreme necessity will I drink from your wrist. Why do you ask it of me in this most important of contracts?"

Her eyes widened as she realized what I was saying. I think I saw moisture appear in her eyes before she turned away and picked up a kerchief off her desk. She carefully wiped the blood from her wrist, and I was surprised to see the wound had closed as I had spoken. Then she turned to face me again. "I... I'd be pleased if you took my gift as before, Erlic. I wasn't sure if you would want to, though."

My answer was wordless. I slowly undressed her, letting my lips roam across her torso, exploring and teasing her as I hadn't before. Then I undressed, refusing her assistance. When I was naked as well, I pressed her back on the edge of the bed. Her legs hung over the side, and I kneeled between them.

I kissed up her thighs and across her groomed pubis. Then I ran my tongue along her naked sex. This time, I didn't settle for a taste. I made love to her sex with my mouth and tongue. I caressed her labia with the tip of my tongue. I stroked her clit and sucked on her softly. I thrust my tongue inside her as I pressed my face against her groin, and drove her over the edge repeatedly.

And then I kissed up her belly and diaphragm. My lips and mouth teased and tortured her breasts and nipples. I kissed between her breasts and up her throat. And when my lips found hers, I kissed her slowly, lingeringly, lovingly. And I sank my shaft into her. Nalita screamed in pleasure as I filled her, and bucked against me as I began to slowly thrust inside her. Then I made slow delightful love to her.

I ignored all of her demands and whimpers that I thrust faster. I was determined to make this the most fantastic experience I possibly could. And when her body told me she was at the edge, when I knew the wait would only cause her distress, only then did I bite her hard on the nipple and split the flesh to free her gift. And as she screamed her agonized pleasure, and ripped the juices from my loins with her frantic spasms, her blood coated my tongue, and the only vision that filled my mind was my own face as she gazed up at me.

And again her blood brought me back to life. And this time she didn't sample the lubricant that leaked out. She took me in her mouth and sucked me as far as she dared. She closed her fist upon my staff and stroked me as she licked the head. She savored each drop that escaped. And when I begged her to stop, that my explosion approached, she simply took me comfortably in her mouth and drove me insane. And when I filled her mouth, she swallowed each eruption with obvious pleasure.

I lay back on the bed with my head spinning and tried to catch my breath. She lay across me, and I watched her lick her lips for stray drops that may have escaped. "In case anyone else asks, yes, what you fill me with does taste different then the clear liquid at the start. The first has a sweetness, and the second is more salty/bitter. But I think I like them both." I just looked at her in amazement. She grinned and kissed my chin. "Now, come bathe me."

In the bath we made love one more time, and again I filled her as she fed.

Nalita kept me nearby for the next four years. I made short journeys fairly often, to Karacao, Gambi, and Philista. And once a year I traveled to Shinta. But I was mostly home with my wife and daughter, and I delighted in watching Zara grow. I had just returned from Karacao with a load of nutmeg and cloves, and in my cabin was a special surprise. Special because today was Zara's fifth birthday.

Mia had told me she planned to invite many of the children of our friends to celebrate with Zara. I was looking forward to the celebration as well. I took the surprise from my cabin and made my way home. When I entered the estate, I was amazed to see dozens of children playing games and generally enjoying themselves. But one little girl caught my eye. Her night black hair was almost shoulder length, and she had it styled in a fine braid. The braid was tied with a silver chain that had been a gift from her aunt. She wore eastern men's trousers that I knew drove her mother to frustration. But as she tried to explain, you can't climb trees in a kimono. But her blouse I knew was silk. A tomboy she might have been, but she did like fine things as well.

Then she turned and saw me. "Poppa! Poppa!" And she dashed over to me and leaped into my arms. She covered my face with kisses. "Momma said you might not be home for my party. I'm so glad you got home!" As she gazed into my face her black eyes sparkled with delight, and I leaned over and kissed her button nose. Then someone stepped out of the house proper.

"Momma! Poppa's home! He made it to my party!"

A smiling woman hurried to join us and embraced us both. "I see that Francesca. Did you tell him how much we missed him?"

Zara frowned a moment. "No, I hadn't gotten to that." Then she turned to me. "Poppa, Momma and I have missed you very much. Did you miss us, too?"

"Very much so, sweet Francesca. I thought about you both every night, and told the goddess to watch over you and your momma." I set her down. "Now, go play with your guests, and let me show your momma how much I missed her."

Zara laughed. "He's going to kiss you lots, Momma!" Then she dashed off to play.

Mia smiled and leaned against me. "Is she right, are you going to kiss me lots?"

"Oh yes, for hours and hours!"

"Oh good!"

And we went into the house, and I showed her how much I had missed her.

A few hours later, when the party had broken up and the other children had returned home, Mia, Zara, and I sat down to supper. They both pestered me with questions about my journey, and I brought out the map I'd had a cartographer draw for me. Zara was fascinated with the places I visited, and demanded I draw the route I took for each one on the map. At this point, there were half dozen courses drawn in different color inks across the map. Mia made us put it up until supper was done, though.

When we were finished I was leaning against a pile of cushions drinking tea when Zara settled on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Poppa. It is my birthday, you know." She said this in a very serious tone.

"Yes. I know" I replied.

"Now I know you just got home, so I will understand if you haven't had the opportunity."

"Opportunity for what?" I asked her strait-faced.

Mia sat across from us, and I knew by the sparkle in her eyes she was having trouble not laughing aloud.

"Well, I just wondered if maybe, well..."

"Yes?"

"Didyoubringmeapresent?" This came out in a rush.

" A present, hmm? As a matter of fact, your momma and I discussed this before I left. We decided a big girl of five could be trusted with this."

Zara looked delighted but curious. "What is it, Poppa? What did you bring me?"

Knowing I was pinned for the moment by a small child, Mia took up a small bell and summoned one of the house slaves. I addressed the young man. "In the master suite there is a package on the floor. Bring it to me. Carefully."

The young man hurried to do as I bid, and returned in a few moments. He set the package before me then bowed when Mia dismissed him. Zara sat looking at the package excitedly. "You may open it, Francesca," I said with a smile.

I could tell she wanted to tear the wrappings off it, but she forced herself to be lady-like and decorous.

Then the package was open, and Francesca looked at the ugly creature in the cage. "What is it, Poppa?"

"It's called a turtle. We thought about a puppy, but your momma and I decided this was better. It can't move fast enough to get too far away, thus you won't lose it. And it's also an experiment. If you take care of the turtle, keep him fed and happy, maybe next year, you can have another pet." I suddenly found myself buried under a very happy five year old being very generous with her kisses.

Zara did take good care of her turtle, and it grew strong. What surprised me was the night I called her inside for the night, and saw the turtle scurrying (well, turtle-scurrying) after her. The next year, she got a puppy. And a menagerie would follow for the next eleven years.

After Zara's fifth birthday, Nalita decided it was time to expand our contacts. I would now make much longer journeys, some as long as four months. I could have been gone longer, but Nalita became depressed when I was gone too long.

After one of these long journeys, Nalita usually had me stop at her home on the way to my own. There she would renew the covenant, and I would relax as she satisfied her hunger. Then I would go home and show Mia how much I had been thinking of her while I was gone. Nalita and I were seldom truly intimate for the first ten years of Zara's life.

But after Zara's eleventh birthday, a servant presented me with a sealed envelope shortly after our fleet docked.

"Master Erlic,

Because I wish for a full accounting on the success of your journey, I request that you attend me tomorrow at noon.

Mistress Nalita

I nodded to the messenger. "Tell Mistress Nalita I will be honored to call upon her on the morrow. I shall be at home if she needs to contact me before noon"

Then I made my way home. Normally, I was eager to see Mia because the renewed covenant was working its magic on me. Today there was no magic. I entered the estate and was immediately accosted by a yellow lab and a ginger cat. When I reached down to greet them both, something landed on my shoulder and a monkey chattered in my ear as it began grooming my blond locks. The lovebirds sang greetings at me, but the ferret just slunk past. The monkey hopped off as I approached the door. Then the trainer of this menagerie walked past the door and stopped abruptly.

"Poppa! Welcome home!" Then I found myself crushed in the arms of an eleven-year-old cutie and kissed on both cheeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.