Kindred - Cover

Preview

Kindred

by Paradox116

Copyright© 2003 by Paradox116

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Mult, Consensual, Romantic, Reluctant, Mind Control, Fiction, Vampires, Group Sex, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Pregnancy, Slow, Violent,

Erotica Sex Story: The story of a Vampire, his Ladies and the things he does for (un)life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

This story is fiction, obviously. It will include violence and sex. It will include death, torture and murder. If you find these things objectionable, please don't read it. If I manage to do this right, it will also include romance, lust and love. I also wish to thank the fine people at White Wolf Publishing, who have the copyright to Vampire: The Masquerade and other RPG products for the initial inspiration for this story, and hope they don't object to the use of the Clan names I shall use. I also thank the RPG guild The Camarilla from AOL way back in 1996 for teaching me role-playing and the way of the Vampire. Feedback is strongly desired!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.