Kindred - Cover

Kindred

Copyright© 2003 by Paradox116

Chapter 8 - More of the Beginning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - More of the Beginning - The story of a Vampire, his Ladies and the things he does for (un)life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Vampires   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

My new wife and I woke late the next morning. Then we cuddled against each other for even longer. A tentative rap on the door, and a maidservant enquiring if she could prepare the bath finally disturbed us. I acknowledged that I would be most pleased if she would. The girl opened the door as I pulled a light blanket over our nude forms and she gave Mia a happy smile. As she supervised the filling of the tub by two large slaves, I asked her to bring us a breakfast in one hour. She nodded obediently, then escorted the slaves from the room. I helped Mia to her feet, and led her to the tub. I noticed it was noticeably less full then the other times I'd used it, and I laughed to myself when I considered why. Mia looked at me curiously wondering what I was amused about, but I simply smiled and helped her into the tub. The water level rose and I laughed aloud. Then I followed her.

Mia had bathed me several times before. I took great pleasure in bathing her for the first time. She seemed to enjoy it as well. When we were finished, we were both clean, and Mia was very relaxed. We were just stepping out when the maid again knocked, this time announcing breakfast. With a call of "Enter", I wrapped a thick towel around my lady and began to dry her. I also whispered in her ear, enquiring as to the maid's name. She replied softly.

"Kiro, I have a meeting to attend this afternoon. I want you to arrange an escort for me to Mistress Nalita's estate. I also want you to arrange for a seamstress to attend Mialibao. Oh, we also need to find a maidservant for her." I grinned at the nodding girl. "Is there anyone you would recommend?"

She was going to answer when she looked up and saw my teasing grin, then blushed and looked at her hands. "Umm, no Master, I don't know anyone who could accept such a duty." Mia looked at me like I was mad.

When Kiro finished serving us, she closed the door behind her. "What are doing, Master?" Mia asked.

"Mia, I am a wealthy man." She nodded, knowing this. "The wife of a wealthy man should be well dressed. Don't you agree?" She nodded for a moment, then looked at me in shock. "You thought last night was a dream, didn't you. You didn't truly believe me when I called you wife. I hope you will never forget I truly mean it."

She leaned over and wrapped her arms around me and sniffled. "My husband, I will never forget."

As I kissed her head, another thought occurred to me. "We need to find a jeweler." Again she looked at me in confusion. I explained. "Among my people, we seal the oath of marriage with rings. I want to do the same with you."

"All right," she said hesitantly, but then more firmly, "But why did you tease Kiro?"

"Because she looked at you like a friend. Am I wrong there?"

"No, but... My husband, what happens now? My parents sold me to Akira when I was eight. These are the only people I have for friends! Will you drive them away?" She looked like she might cry.

I wrapped her in my arms. "No, but I was going to give you a wedding present. I was going to give Kiro to you for a handmaiden. And if you desire, I'll hold the candle while you burn her ownership documents with her." She made to kiss me so suddenly she bumped her head on my chin, and made my eyes water. And I noticed when they cleared she was rubbing the top of her head while she kissed me.

"I'd guess you think it's a good idea, then." She just grinned at me.

Before I left, I arranged for Kiro to attend to Mia while the seamstress began to produce a wardrobe for her, and when they were both occupied, I explained my intent to Akira. He wasn't thrilled to lose two girls in two days, but we came to an agreement.

At noon, I dropped the knocker on the entryway to Mistress Nalita's home. The door was opened by a young girl I hadn't met before, although, I suspected she was the sister of the bodyguard that had moved Mia out of Dalon's grasp that day months before. "Master Erlic to speak with Mistress Nalita, please." The girl stepped aside, motioned me in, and led me to a sitting room.

"Mistress is attending to a minor matter, Master Erlic. She invites you to refreshment while you wait."

I thanked the girl with a shake of my head, then looked around when she left the room. I was in a large room, with several comfortable chairs and couches, and small tables beside the chairs and in front of the couches. It took me a moment, but then I realized the furnishings would have looked appropriate in any wealthy man's house back home. Very different from what I had become accustomed to here in Nasai.

A few moments later, soft footfalls could be heard approaching, and I turned to the doorway. Today, her flaming locks hung loosely down to the middle of her back. Her blouse was light blue silk this time, but it again clung to her, and again, I tried not notice she wore no chemise. Her skirt was indigo colored velvet, and I noted she wore a pair of leather sandals. She had very pretty toes. Then I remembered my manners and offered a deep bow.

"Welcome to my home, Erlic, son of Gustaf." She took my hand in welcome, then laughed and tipped my head down slightly to meet her eyes. They were still the most beautiful green I'd ever seen, and her freckles seemed to glow against her pale skin. "And it pleases me very much when a man admires me." I could feel myself blushing. I'd hoped she wouldn't realize I'd been gawking. "When we are alone, feel free to enjoy my presence, but don't allow yourself to become tongue-tied. I have no patience for foolish boys. Take no offense, but when you are as old as I, a man of twenty four is still a boy."

I looked at her closely, and spoke before I thought. "Oh yes, a woman perhaps thirty six is so much older." It sounded sarcastic even to my ears, and I was getting ready to apologize humbly when she let out a delighted chortle.

"Oh, my friend, you are a delight! I could kiss you for your words, but we'll get to that later." And I began to wonder what I had gotten into with this partnership. "Now, tell me what happened after you left me last night."

I told her of my visit with Mia, and she nodded with a smile as I admitted I'd bought her from Akira. She grinned when I told her of burning the document. She was a bit surprised that I still considered myself married this morning. "So, you are serious about the girl, then. And her child? Will you care for it too? Even if I told you it was Dalon's?" When I looked up startled she smiled. "No, I actually know it wasn't his, but I wanted you to realize that you don't know who's it is. But I think you don't care, as long it is Mialibao's."

I nodded, but when I mentioned my hope to give the child siblings, a shadow seemed to touch her, but it passed before I was certain.

"Well, I think I'll need to gift the happy couple on the occasion of their nuptials. And I have the perfect gift. But I'll show you tomorrow night. For now, I expect you to keep a bargain we made."

She took my hand and pulled me to my feet. Then led me deeper into the house. "We have an agreement. You are my partner now. And you'll learn more about this part of the world then any man from the east ever has. But when I gave you the use of my ships, I told you that I would require payment. You agreed. I told you what the payment would be, but I know you were too polite to interpret it honestly. But I am demanding your first payment now." And she led me into her chambers and shut the door behind me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.