Kindred - Cover

Kindred

Copyright© 2003 by Paradox116

Chapter 6 - Domestic Difficulties

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Domestic Difficulties - The story of a Vampire, his Ladies and the things he does for (un)life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Vampires   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

{This chapter deals with a subject I've debated mentally since I began this story. When I began RP with The Camarilla, it was assumed that by being a male vampire, you were impotent, except through the use of strong magics. Personally, I disliked the concept, but... <shrug> Since then, I've discovered the novels of Ms. Laurell K. Hamilton, and her "Anita Blake" series. One of the antagonists is a male vampire. According to Ms. Hamilton, he is most definitely not impotent. Read on, and find if I resolve my dilemma.}

Our discussion had continued for another hour, and it was decided that His Majesty King Garret should also instruct his son, Baron Terrence of Gaiford that it was His Majesty's intent to present the still unnamed girl child to be Terrence's Designated Heir. As Earl Tomas so eloquently put it; "And the fact he has to hand his heir over to you will tie the little bastard's balls in a knot. And it will likely bring matters to an immediate climax."

"I'm actually hoping it will." I acknowledged. "The stupid bullocks will act out of rage, and we can end this thing in a day, rather than after weeks of negotiation. We both know he'll defy his father eventually. This way, it's obviously treason. And he won't have time to take his rage out on the child. I hate seeing an innocent hurt in these matters."

When our discussion ended, Tomas accepted my offer of hospitality, and followed one of the maidservants to the room prepared. Then Kaylene, Lydia and I made our way into the central portion of the castle. As we arrived at my offices, Lydia opened her mouth in a wide yawn, and looked chagrined. "Sleepy already, sis?" Kaylene teased. "It's only Midnight."

"True, but you haven't been up since the sixth hour helping Mother and Father with the chores." Lydia retorted.

I laughed. "That's true. But that's because Kaylene keeps hours more like me." I tugged a bell pull beside my desk. When a maidservant knocked and entered, I spoke again. "When we realized the discussion was going to be later then I'd expected, David sent word to your parent's you wouldn't be home this night." David was my Seneschal. I smiled at the waiting maidservant. "Please take Mistress Lydia to her sister's apartment. And in the morning, make certain someone collects fresh clothing from her parents, before she arises." Then I grinned mischievously. "She is Our Guest." The maidservant nodded her understanding at the emphasis of the last two words. Lydia looked confused, but Kaylene looked delighted. She knew what Guest meant.

When the two young girls had departed for Kaylene's apartment, I sat at my desk and put my boots up as I leaned back in the chair. Kaylene sat in one of the comfortable chairs facing me. We sat in companionable silence for a few moments, then I brought up a matter that had me confused.

"Tell me, Kaylene, why have I found Iris in my bed for five out of the last seven nights? Have I done something to upset my Garden, and Iris is the only one that still loves me?" She knew I was teasing but she sighed anyway.

"M'Lord, honestly, we've been trying to think of how best to broach this matter. As you know, since there are so many of us in your Garden, it was decided that the fairest way to select your companion was by lot. It removed the concept that such companionship was a duty, or an assignment, and made it a fun way to compete amongst ourselves for the pleasure. But we think Iris is cheating. No, that is too strong a phrase. We think she is somehow influencing the lots."

She sighed again. "Actually, I don't think she is even doing that consciously. She's too delighted when she wins. And she does feel bad that we aren't winning." Kaylene grinned wickedly. "But not bad enough to trade."

I nodded. "How do you draw the lots?"

"We use a bag of runestones. The woman that selects the riverstone wins. Seven nights ago, Iris won. And she had mixed the stones and held the bag. The next night, Jennifer mixed the stones, but Iris again held the bag. Again she won. The next night, Rosa mixed the stones, and Iris held them."

"And she won again." I finished. Kaylene nodded.

"So the next night, we wouldn't let Iris touch the bag. That night she lost. You see how we thought? Somehow, she was covering the riverstone while everyone was drawing, and she drew it when her turn came. The next night, we noticed she watched the bag very closely. We still didn't let her touch it until her draw. And she won again!" A note of exasperation could be heard in her voice. "So, the night before last, we made her hide her eyes. And she lost again. But last night, she hid her eyes and sat on her hands. She even drew last. And again she won."

I considered this. I knew cheating at runestones was nearly impossible. In fact, the only man I'd seen that was even partially successful had been an old mage in Shinta. And since all his friends knew he cheated, they would only played for sweet tea. And he'd still failed 60% of the time. So I doubted that Iris was cheating. But it sounded like she was influencing the draw. I'd have to decide how to discover more about this. But then I heard Kaylene sigh and mutter under her breath, "And it's not fair, I haven't shared your bed for almost three weeks." I looked up, and she was looking down at her hands, a slight pout on her lips. Then she looked up at me. "Goddess, I miss the touch of your hands! But that's not fair either. So does everyone else." Then she stood. "If there isn't anything else, M'Lord, I... need to take care of some things."

I stood as well. "I could use your help with a small but very important matter. It seems I have been neglecting one of my duties. I sometimes forget I need to serve my People as well as they serve me." And taking her hand, I led her from my office, down a winding staircase, and into my chambers.

She stepped in before me, and I shut the door behind us. She stood looking at the center of the room and I stepped up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She sighed at my embrace. "I didn't mean to complain, M'Lord. I truly didn't."

I shushed her, and brushed her long black hair to the side, then leaned down and caressed her neck with my lips. She shivered at the sensation. I continued to caress her skin with my kisses, running them along her throat and below her ear. When I kissed her jaw line, I realized she'd moved my hands from around her waist and was holding them against her breasts. I also noted she was breathing in deep shudders.

As I gently squeezed her breasts, she turned her face to me and found my lips. She began to kiss me hungrily. I released her breasts and turned her to face me. I began to untie the laces of her blue silk blouse. She reached for my shirt, but I only shook my head and continued to untie the cords that held her blouse closed. When her blouse was loose, I tugged it out of her skirt and lifted it over her head, then tossed it onto one of the chairs scattered about the sitting room. Under her blouse she wore a chemise of cotton, and I lifted this over her head as well. Then I knelt in front of her and began to kiss around and over her breasts. When I allowed my lips to find one of her nipples, she sighed and placed her hands on either side of my head, and held me against her.

I played my tongue against the hardening flesh for a moment, then bit gently upon it. I could feel her shiver at the gentle pressure, and heard her speaking softly "Oh goddess, yessss."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.